Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Lightbulb Expansion: Interforum Logistics Commitee

Interforum Logistics Committe
Chair: Marth
Members: Stunky Lupus & Lord Khajmer

Interforum Logistics

1. Banned members

2.- Trainer stats

3.- Trading Pokémon.

4.-Fake accounts.

5.- Starter requests

6.- Rules

7.- Pokémon leagues - IN DISCUSSION

8.- Pokémart, daycare center and similar threads.

9.- Auctions.

10.- Tournaments

11. Reffing logs

One reffing log per ref on either forum.
One ref wager per forum.

12. The Park - In Discussion

13. New Moderators / Leadership
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by HKim; 03-11-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Expansion: Interforum Logistics Commitee

I think we're already agreed on a lot of those issues. One set of stats per trainer on the forum they sign up on (or a personal board), trading between forums is fine as long as it's made clear on both forums, and logs, as is indicated.

On new moderators and leadership, I think it goes without saying that either our officials are going to have to go spend some time on BMG before it gets started so that the people know them already (took my quite a while to respect Nic and I never even liked Get Innocuous in ASB), or we're going to have to, like, immediately appoint new officials for the bURPG from BMG's already existing members.

On moving the Park and how to handle that, I actually think that should be left in the hands of the RPing committee ratther than the ILC (woo ancronyms).

Edit: On fake accounts, I'm just gonna say right now we declare that abuse, just so we don't have to deal with it later.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 03-11-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
I think we're already agreed on a lot of those issues. One set of stats per trainer on the forum they sign up on (or a personal board), trading between forums is fine as long as it's made clear on both forums, and logs, as is indicated.
By this, do you mean that you just have one set of stats overall?

Quote:
On new moderators and leadership, I think it goes without saying that either our officials are going to have to go spend some time on BMG before it gets started so that the people know them already (took my quite a while to respect Nic and I never even liked Get Innocuous in ASB), or we're going to have to, like, immediately appoint new officials for the bURPG from BMG's already existing members.
I agree. GI even said that he felt alienated from the start, which could possibly be due to the sudden implementation of ASB.

Quote:
Edit: On fake accounts, I'm just gonna say right now we declare that abuse, just so we don't have to deal with it later.
Yeah.

Also: I'm thinking that we should have a thread or something where you "link" your BMG account and your PE2K account, in case you have separate usernames.

Last edited by Stinky; 03-11-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
Just one set, and it is updated only on forum forum. The guide of a forum will also link to the guide of the other forum.

Quote:
I agree. GI even said that he felt alienated from the start, which could possibly be due to the sudden implementation of ASB.
Harry mentioned that all moderators on PE2K are also moderators on BMG. I believe we should promote BMG members to officials in a set time, and a moderator if required at a later time.

Quote:
On moving the Park and how to handle that, I actually think that should be left in the hands of the RPing committee ratther than the ILC (woo ancronyms).
This is something that we must discuss with the RP committee too.

Quote:
Also: I'm thinking that we should have a thread or something where you "link" your BMG account and your PE2K account, in case you have separate usernames.
This I already suggested, as a means of "verifying" your account.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Precisely.

Quote:
I second the idea, although unless you're already a member on both forums with different usernames I don't see a reason you would. Then again I'm not sure how often they approve name changes on BMG.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
In fairness, the PE2K community is a lot different to how the PFU community was back when it was around. The majority of PFU was hugely elitist, it was pretty bad. But I do agree that we should introduce officials/moderators/etc. to the BMG community before we implement URPG over there.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuzo-kun View Post
In fairness, the PE2K community is a lot different to how the PFU community was back when it was around. The majority of PFU was hugely elitist, it was pretty bad. But I do agree that we should introduce officials/moderators/etc. to the BMG community before we implement URPG over there.

I'm actually not too familiar with this reference. Can you elaborate on PFU and your experiences and how this all relates?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
I'm actually not too familiar with this reference. Can you elaborate on PFU and your experiences and how this all relates?
Oh, we were just talking about Get Innocuous, who was part of the ASB League when it was over on PFU forums, and he felt alienated. I was just saying that it was partially because the two communities were VERY different, but then also because he didn't know anyone here and didn't really have the chance to make friends. That's why I said we should introduce URPG and its leaders slowly to the BMG community.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

I would like to advocate that URPG members here, go over to BMG and register user accounts. Participate in their threads and sections, befriend BMG members, and become a part of the community.

So by the time we open, we understand them and, perhaps, they understand a little bit of us.

Or fear our insanity. It's one of those two.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
I would like to advocate that URPG members here, go over to BMG and register user accounts. Participate in their threads and sections, befriend BMG members, and become a part of the community.

So by the time we open, we understand them and, perhaps, they understand a little bit of us.

Or fear our insanity. It's one of those two.
I used to have an account there, I'll see if I can remember my old password.