Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:59 AM
iSugar Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to iSugar
Default Re: Expansion: Gyms, Leagues, and Elite 4

I reckon..

Seperate Leagues with a mixed Tournament every so often. And a mixed E4.

Mast. @ 313 l VPP l URPG
l iSugar x Frostbitten l
Old 03-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Just to make my input known.

Yes, Khajmer, there are newbie leaders. However, in the matter of the two leagues, everyone from here would simply go to BMG to fight gym leaders, who would be newbies as much as new members here are. But I think having BMG badges and PE2K badges is simply, for lack of a better word, stupid. There's one of each badge. That's all. I propose that we simply have one of each gym leader, one of each E4 member, and one Champion. We post the lists on both forums. Whenever a leader leaves, both forums would be notified. This way, everyone can apply for it.

Now BMG members should not be treated differently than new members here. Are they not simply reading the URPG stuff for the first time like new members here? Are they not battling on AIM or the Forum for the first time like new members here? No reason there should be different treating. The thing is, why should BMG get their own gym leaders in the first place? Because they're new to it? It's like saying, "Hey, I'm a new member here on PE2K and I'm upset because I don't have my own gym! Give me one!". It doesn't make sense.

Now I just need to go on a quick mini-rant. Aiedail, you somewhat sicken me. Aren't you supposed to be a voice of the BMG forum? But now you're acting like a little child, and I don't think it's very polite of you. It's just like a child or a spoiled teenager. When someone doesn't agree with you, you throw a little tantrum, curse a little, and leave. To truly make this connection with BMG happen, you need to leave your mind open and listen to what others have to say. There is no bull, you are not getting stressed out. You are being disagreed with. You can't have everything you want, man. The URPG originated here, and therefore is not going to change just to accommodate every single thing that you want. You need to come back here, discuss what needs to be discussed, and help this along so that the URPG can make its Expansion. If you really do want this thing on Bulba, then help out. Don't leave when things don't go you're way. Debate. Argue. Punch someone in their e-face. Just help.

Yes, I'm blunt. But that's how I am.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|

Last edited by Shock64; 03-20-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Lol @ punch someone in their e-face.

I just want to point out that the URPg did in fact NOT originate here, but was at first a Yahoo group that moved here (I assume after the Yahoo group was deleted or something along those lines? I don't really know the specifics).

At any rate, it's pretty obvious that at this point, the only thing this thread is doing is inciting more and more useless arguing and going off-topic. Instead of repeating what everyone else has said, perhaps one of the Gym Committee people can come in, review the major points of this thread, and list them so things can be constructively talked about?

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
And as I've pointed out before, those who get a gym right away will be "weaker", subjectively speaking, that those who got one with determination.

Aie: Mirror threads will make it so there is no need to sign-up on the other forum to get a gym or participate in a tournament. However, what Harry pointed out is right - every gym leader should be forced to have and actively use a communication tool (AIM; IRC).

I'd like you guys to comment on the gym proposal that we posted here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=105

I've edited it with stuff that has been added. This is our commitee's formal proposition.
Everybody has ignored this post so far =)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 03-28-2010 at 06:13 AM.