Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:25 PM
hazzaboy Offline

Default Re: Days Of Daycare

masher-munchlax

as the group turned and faced the tree where the chuckle came from, as masher looked at the tree and said '' isnt that a tail, a lot of tails''. masher voulentered him self to search the tree, as he climed 2 pokemon were sitting there a ninetails and a shiny eevee, masher shouted look what i found, a group of pokemon came around the tree looking at what the shiny eevee and the ninetail that masher was pointing at.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Umbrus-Umbreon (male)

Umbrus carefully walked along the field, he didn't care much for new environments. He liked his pokeball, it was cozy. He sighed, "Well I guess if I'm forced to stay here, I guess I'll have to make the best of it." He saw a group of younger looking pokemon by a small forest. "Heh..." he said with a smirk, "kids have too much energy..." He yawned and curled up beneath a tree. The shade kept him cool and put him to sleep.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 AM
SokkerMonkey Offline
New Trainer

Clover- Ralts- Girl Level one

Clover peeked up from the mass of flowers she was hiding in to watch the funny looking pokemon walk by. She's been in these flowers for awhile and wasn't exactly sure where she was anymore. Or where Petal,her trainer, was. Petal left her here to level up right after she got Clover out of the egg. As soon as the lady tried to teach her something, she ran away and was in this patch of flowers every since. Clover let out a little sigh and curled up again.[
Old 03-02-2011, 06:49 PM
hazzaboy Offline

i ran back to the group as if i had just saw a ghost they told me they wont interested in my jokes and they want to proced with the jouney i followed i didnt want to be left behind with the nasty looking pokemon, i catched up with the group when i started to notice all the other pokemon i hadnt noticed the day care was so popular anyway i wouldnt notice as im normally stuffing my face with freshly picked berrys in the orchard