Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:20 PM
reluctantpokefreak95 Offline

Default Post Your Trainer-fic's Characters!

Hi, everyone! This post allows you writers out there to showcase your trainer-fic's character, from personality to their teams. Everyone loves a good trainer story, especially me, so now's the chance to give a behind-the-scenes look at your own champions! I'll use mine as an example:
Name: Kal
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Starter: Turtwig
Family: Mum Johanna, brother Kaleb (who lives in Kanto with his step-mother)
Rivals: Daisy, Lewis
Personality: Enthusiastic with his goals, self-centered, very aspiring, not very socially adept with people. Caring to Pokemon.
Storyline: Based on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Eventually moves to HeartGold/SoulSilver. Few twists and variations.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Post Your Trainer-fic's Characters!

Interesting. o:

These are all characters from my Forever Dawn fanfiction. I would put a link, but I'm too lazy. Besides, no one's reading it. Dx

Name: Zakuro
Species: Pichu
Birthplace: Mt. Silver
Age: Around five, but I consider Pokémon years and human years to be different. In Pokémon years, she'd be about ten.
Family: As of yet unnamed deceased parents, and her brother Kiku.
Personality: Slightly naive and kind of careful, Zakuro is a cheerful Pichu whose atmosphere is often jovial and infectious. She loves to care for others, and loves to have fun.
Appearance: A typical Pichu, however, gaining a notched/spiky ear by chapter two.
Movepool: Thundershock, Magnet Rise, Protect, and a to-be-revealed secret move.

Name: Kiku
Species: Pichu
Birthplace: Victory Road
Age: See above. He is Zakuro's twin brother, born a few hours before her.
Family: Unnamed parents and his sister Zakuro.
Personality: Shows signs of wisdom, however fun-loving and full of life. He's an early bird, as opposed to Zakuro, who wakes up around noon if he doesn't help. He's always looking for new knowledge, and loves to see the sights.
Appearance: Like a normal Pichu, except shiny, meaning slightly orange.
Movepool: Thundershock, Nasty Plot, Protect, and Volt Tackle.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Post Your Trainer-fic's Characters!

There's a lot of them, so I'll just do main characters. |D

Name: Casey Blair
Hometown: Calda City, Calda (they're not very original)
Starter: Poliwag... technically (other Pokémon: Rotom, Honchkrow)
Family: Mother, father - dwelling in Calda, believe he's disappeared
Rivals: None.
Personality: At first, he was absolutely petrified of Pokémon, but the boy is slowly beginning to warm up to them. Despite this, he's actually rather timid and earlier on leaves decision-making up to the other members of the Groupie He rarely-if-ever acts without thinking it through first, though in the new Trainer lifestyle his "Casey-Logic" doesn't always work out. He often complains that he should be a Voice of Reason and decide what happens in the group, but everyone else usually votes to do the opposite thing (usually dangerous and/or illegal) and majority rules.
Storyline: A run through Holon, an old region with a recently-established League

Name: Caro ???
Hometown: Treasure Town, Pokéverse (don't ask)
Starter: Sneasel
Family: ???
Personality: Caro is very optimistic, always opting to see the bright side of things. He is doggedly loyal to his friends, and once he considers you one of his friends, there's not much you can do to get out of that status. He's also reckless and strongly instinct-driven, Casey's polar opposite.
Storyline: A run through Holon, an old region with a recently-established League

Name: Sheridan o'Reilly
Hometown: Lilycove City, Hoenn (grew up in Rhoter City, Holon)
Starter: Drowzee, shiny
Family: Stellan o'Reilly [brother], Saffron o'Reilly [sister] - triplets
Personality: Sheridan is strong in personality, but doesn't like to let her Pokémon fight; she cares about them too much, and being a rare Pokémon hunter, she is obviously very concerned about the appearance of her 'babies' to others. Otherwise, though, she is the more outgoing of the two (three?) Voices of Reason in the group - the others being Casey (sometimes) and Grant - and is usually of calm but lively temperament. Just don't call her 'Sherry'.

...I'll continue tomorrow.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)