Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
NES2 Offline

Default Professor Layton and the Missing City [RP]

25 years ago, there was a city there. It was a large city, with skyscrapers that could be seen from miles away. Then, it vanished....

You begin your journey in London. You live an average life of no real importance, until one day you receive a letter. You open the letter, but the entire page is blank. But there is more to this paper than you think. In reality, the paper is a map. A map to a hidden city that has been lost for years. A map to Torance, a city which exist on no other map in existence.

There are rumors about that lost city. Some say the city is cursed. Some say there are riches to be found. Some say it doesn't exist. And some don't even care. No matter what your reason however, you are drawn to the city, drawn in by the mystery and unknown.You don't know who sent you this, why the person sent you this, or how the person sent you this. Who is this person? Why have you been chosen? What lies beyond is anyone's guess. But one thing you know for sure is that there will be puzzles, and it's up to you to solve them.

For those who have no idea who Professor Layton is, he is the star of a series of mystery games for the Nintendo DS. The whole point of the game is to solve puzzles that further unravel the mystery that Professor Layton is investigating. As such, this RP is different in the fact that there will be a puzzle to solve in EVERY POST. Now, other rules include:

No godmodding
No bunnying
No spamming
No post without some sort of puzzle or riddle involved
And NO technology beyond trains, automobiles, and such. You pull out an Ipod, you die.

Now, there are two ways you can RP. You can RP as a main character, or you can create your own. If you are going to pick from any of the below characters, just tell me three things you know about the character other than appearance and your accepted. If your going to make a character, use this template. And copy PUZZLES ARE AWESOME into your sign up to make sure you are reading this. And to make sure you are still reading, disregard the last sentence and write A TRUE GENTLEMAN NEVER LEAVES A PUZZLE UNSOLVED. Oh, and write yes in the tophat and monocle section.

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Tophat and Monocle?:
Other:

Main Characters:

Professor Layton: MINE
Luke, his wide-eyed apprentice: Retro-smasher
Flora: OPEN
Inspector Chelmey: OPEN
Andrew Schroeder: OPEN
Katia: OPEN

PART OF CROSSOVER RP: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=104143

RP OPEN, IF ANYONE CARES....

SU THREAD: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=104593
--------------
First Post
London, Layton's Office.

Professor Layton was a professor of archeology. And that was quite odd, considering that he was more of a detective. Yes, Layton had solved many mysteries, and was an expert at solving puzzles. It was no wonder, that one day, and letter would come to his office, with no return address, and a blank paper inside.

"Luke come over here, I need you", said Layton motioning for his apprentice to help him investigate the letter.
-----
Puzzle 1-5
Layton puzzle demos: http://professorlaytonds.com/puzzle-demos/

Last edited by NES2; 03-08-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:22 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: Professor Layton and the Missing City [RP]

Fiona

Fiona had ran to catch up to her uncle. "Uncle wait for me! I want to help you with this mystery!" Fiona shouted. Fiona waved her arms as she ran up to her uncle. She pulled a notepad out of her bag-purse. It was a big purse. "I'm actually ready unlike your other beat-down assitant," Fiona explained. She smiled boldly.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:26 PM
NES2 Offline

"Fiona, what are you doing here", he asked his niece.

"I thought you were at my brother's house", he said, "however, I may take you along with me, if this proves to be a worthy case."

Layton looked at the letter again. Something about it was strange.

"Come, take a look. Something is odd about this paper.... There is something written here but I haven't a clue what it reads. if only I could decipher this puzzle...", said Layton.

"Fiona, can you solve this one?", he asked his niece.

OOC: Need to find a puzzle and attach a link to it. I don't have to because I already did mine for the first five post.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:16 AM
LittleFloraR Offline

"May I try a puzzle Mr.Layton?" said Flora.
"Why, of course Flora, a gentleman never refuses a lady (unless it was dangerous)" replied Layton.
"Flora! If you need help you can ask me!" shouted Luke
"Thank you, both Luke and Mr.Layton" Flora smiled.
OCC: YEEEAAAHHH ._.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The last post in this thread was about two years ago. Please remember to check the dates of the last post and reffer to the Role Play Directory to see what RP's are currently active. ^^

-Closed-