Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: The Fell War Saga [Bleach RP] <RP>

Septem - Routaikakami
Karakura Town
None

Septem's eyes hardened. The girl, Blackmoon, was obviously in a state of delirium, no doubt from her horrendous wound and the closer to death she came because of it. She was rambling, telling how she got there and why she was hurt...Septem only paid half-attention, telling himself to remember the conversation later. He knelt down, ignoring the blood that soaked his black pants. She had obviously bled quite a bit before Ash managed to staunch it with his bandage.

The Routaikakami took a deep breath and cleared all other things from his mind, settling down into a stone-like concentration. "You may feel a little cold for a second," he said in a detatched voice. Gently, softer than leaves falling, he pressed his fingertips over the bandage. Slowly, he put his entire hands on it, when he was done he took one long breath and concentrated.

His hair billowed gently, even though there was no breeze. Inside, he felt the great depths of power that was buried inside of him stir at his command. He wouldn't need much of his power for a spell like this, at least, being a Routaikakami he didn't. He felt power course down his arms and into his hands, where he shaped it to his will. A green glow suddenly seeped from his hands, and one could see that below the bandage, Blackmoon's injury was glowing as well. If Septem had touched it, he would have remarked how cold it had suddenly turned, but his hands were the same temperature as the wound so he could not feel a thing. Underneath the bandage, the wound gently knitted itself back together, leaving a small white scar as a memory.

When Septem was satisfied he was done, he lifted his hands up and opened his eyes. For a moment they were a clear white, then the ice blue irises and the black pupils returned. He blinked and looked at Blackmoon. "There," he said, "how do you feel?"

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes)
Entering the World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon blinked and shivered before looking back at Septem. "Thank you. It feels as good as new--kinda like Grimmjow must have felt--" She stopped and frowned, steering herself away from that time mentally. The other of Lord Aizen's assistant's Kaname Tosen had cut off Grimmjow's left arm in punishment for disobeying orders, after the kidnap of the human woman Orihime Inoue, that had been her test. Lord Aizen had seen her amazing healing abilities and had her taken, to prove her worth to the unruly espada, she had healed his missing left arm and Grimmjow had gone back to using it like he'd never had it cut off and incinerated in the first place.(Minor OOC note: That was a totally awesome scene, BTW, though Grimmjow scared the crap outta me afterward...)

Instead, Blackmoon smiled and squeezed Ash's hand back. "I doubt that'll help me much, Ash, but thank you for the offer." She said, feeling some kind of...connection? Was that the right word for it? Blackmoon wasn't sure, but she knew she felt like she could trust this guy. "But Niccholi... he's strong, I l new he was, but not really how strong until he got mad, his power might even surpass Lord Aizen and Yammy's, and they were the most powerful people I've ever known. Maybe that other man could take him down, but I'd never ask him for help. As for my sword... I should be able to call it back together once I'm feeling better--though calling the pieces still on the floor of Las Noches is going to be a pain. Her name...that I'll have to rediscover on my own. It's all about willpower and determination." She couldn't help but smile as she quoted off another of her siblings. Ulquiorra hadn't exactly been the best motivational speaker, but when he did say something nice, it tended to stick.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash- Phantom
In between worlds; Karakura town
Good

Ash chuckled at Blackmoon's statement. "I'm no pushover myself. If it's willpower, then I'll just have to keep you alive until you can remember its name. I won't go back on my promise... but I should probably let you know that I'm not exactly normal. Or even alive, for that matter. I'm a Phantom. I'm pretty sure you've heard about me, but I'm not evil like the rumors say. So, Blackmoon, are you comfortable with a Phantom helping you out? Saying 'No' won't stop me from keeping my promise, but I'd at least like your opinion," Ash said, shrugging and letting his physical body disappear, the shard of sword it had taken dropping to the ground next to the rest. He was still visible, albiet semi-transparent. He had a strong feeling this was exactly what he was supposed to do; if it wasn't, he'd just try even harder.

((Again, bleh))
Old 03-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Winter Offline

Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon just kept smiling before she let out a soft, ringing laugh and sat up, stretching. "Ash, if that's the only thing I have to worry about with you, then we're good. Especially since I'm technically living dead myself--I'm an Arrancar. A Vasto Lordes to be exact, even though I'm missing my fragment of mask--Niccholi managed to break that, too. Not that I mind, it got hot behind it, and it's really weird when part of your face feels like it's on fire and the other rest of you feels fine." She told him, tilting her head slightly and rubbing the left side of her lower jaw, where her mask had been.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash- Phantom
Caught between worlds-- Karakura town
Good

Ash mentally breathed a sigh of relief at her not freaking out about him being a phantom.

"I'm not really sure what I am. I'm not really dead... but I'm not exactly alive, either. I don't really know how to explain it. You're the first person who hasn't tried to kill me on sight for being a phantom... I... Never mind. So, where are we deaded first, Blackmoon? We should probably work at repairing your sword before anything else," Ash suggested, shrugging slightly. He'd seen a few mask fragments on the ground as well; he had to admit Blackmoon looked a lot better without it, though he wouldn't have said such aloud. He looked over at Septem.

"And what about you, Septem? Are you going to come along with us, or go back with the others? It's all right if you go; I think Blackmoon and I can handle most of what's thrown at us if you want to travel with your friends."
Old 03-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Winter Offline

Neutral, at the moment

"I really don't know, though I don't think I'll have enough energy to pull the pieces left in Las Noches back yet, that's gonna be the fun part, though..." Blackmoon lifted her arm and held out her palm like she was expecting someone to drop something in it and like it was posessed, the hilt, guard, and pieces of the blade flew back into place on the sword--all in all, Blackmoon had less than half of her zanpaku-to. The rest of the blade was stuck out in no man's land in Las Noches, that was if Niccholi hadn't destroyed them, and even then she ought to be able to pull it back together. It was an extension of herself, after all, as all zanpaku-to were, even if Arrancars were a bit lacking in the soul area.

She pushed herself up and shoved what she could of her rather lacking sword in it's deep gray sheath hanging from the black 'belt' of sorts that held the bottom of her uniform to her body. "Mm, I'll have to see if my wings will come back later. Until then I have no idea what to do. I can't go back home, I can't fight Niccholi with a broken sword, and I can't remember much about Karakura. Lord Aizen died before I could do much and up until recently I've been working for Niccholi and haven't been able to explore much. As for the Phantom thing, trust me, I have seen much odder." She did a count mentally, Starrk and Lilinette were at the top of the list, along with sime of the things that had been created by Szayelapporo(Probably misspelt that, but what can I do? Dude's got an insane name...), and a whole other slew of things more odd than a Phantom.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:40 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Septem - Routaikakami
Karakura Town
None

Septem had largely ignored whatever conversation Ash and Blackmoon had struck up after his deed. It really didn't concern him anyway. However, he did hear a few word mentioned by Blackmoon. "I'm an Arrancar." The Routaikakami felt his blood chill at that.

Oh no...he thought, suddenly growing panicked. I didn't know! Was all he managed to think before a knife of pain stabbed through his chest. He quickly stumbled to a wall and leaned against it before he could once again collapse in a very undignified way. He clenched his teeth so hard it felt as if they would break. Why did you heal her? A velvety voice whispered to him. He knew it was no actual being, it was his own power given a voice. Look at all the deeds she's done...all of the death and misery she inflicted on others....she didn't deserved to be healed. The pain came on again, sharper. You were too merciful. You must be punished.

No! Septem thought as ahrd as he could. I didn't know! But that didn't matter. His powers were not against turning on their master to uphold rewards and punishments, and it never took "I didn't know" as an excuse. Wait! Not now! not here!

The pain paused. Do you wish to suspend your punishment? The power asked him qietly.

Yes, Septem thought back immediatly, knowing that putting it off until later was only going to make it hurt all the more. The pain ebbed away, leaving him taking in harsh breaths. "I can be such a fool sometimes," he whispered to himself, pushing himself off the wall. He turned to his two compainions in the room, forcing himself tobe stone faced. "If you want," he said, loud enough so they could hear him. "If you can gather all the pieces of the blade together, I can bug my sister into reforging your blade, if you so wish."

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash- Phantom
Good

Ash was going to ask what happened to Septem, but he decided it would be better to keep it to himself... That's when he remembered what he'd heard about Septem; he was the Prevailer of Justice. If he was, then maybe he could help...

"I know now might not be the best time, but... I've heard you're the prevailer of justice... I just want to know; what is it I did that made me get stuck with this fate? I must have done something to end up as a Phantom; if I know what I did, I might be able to make up for it... or, maybe you can help me, since you said I've done so much good in my seemingly endless existence," Ash said before turning back to Blackmoon, crossing his arms and thinking for a moment.

"Well... the first thing we should do is find a substitute for your weapon; a broken sword isn't much good in a fight."
Old 03-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Septem - Routaikakami
Karakura Town
None

Septem smiled through colorless lips. "I am not the Prevailer of Justice," he whispered. "I am the Prevailer of Retribution, there is a difference. You may be thinking of my brother, Quinque, our jobs are very much alike." He straightened up, blinking away a wave of dizziness. "I am not sure what you did to deserve your punishement...It may be something on account of your friends..."

He blinked and tried to remember how much he saw, despite the fact that he didn't want to. He tried to shift through the memories to Ash's earlier days. Of course, he he could have a nap so he could process the information easier, it wouldn't give him such a headache to do so. He rubbed his temples gently, trying to soothe the pain. "Like I said, I could bug my sister to help repair the sword if you wish..." he muttered absently while he was busy.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Winter Offline

Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon frowned at Septem for a moment, seeming to see something, but she didn't speak about it. "I believe I've said before I can fix it myself, once I have enough energy to transport the missing pieces to me. It works just like a Soul Reaper's zanpaku-to, or so I've been told by my siblings and Lord. I haven't been able to get out of Hueco Mundo until recently when Niccholi helped me perfect my Garganta technique, so I wouldn't know. As for my fighting, you need not worry. I'm pretty good with hand-to-hand and just like any other Hollow above Gillian class I can use Cero and Bala, though they take up more energy and concentration." Blackmoon explained, offering Septem a hand gently, suddenly noticing that the sword slash had cut through the strap holding her sleeves up to her uniform and frowned. "I'll have to fix that later." She muttered to herself as she was aware of the strap fluttering against her bare back as well. It made her feel even less clothed than she was, with her open-backed uniform done the way it was due to her sword's previous release state, though with her wings now it came in handy as well.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash- Phantom
Good

"But... why would I be punished for something they did...?" Ash wondered aloud, shaking his head and sighing. "I guess I'll never know. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep going. Well, Blackmoon, if you don't have anywhere in mind, I heard about a big problem going on. Apparrently, people are trying to get ahold of the Fell Stones and wreak havoc. If Niccholi turned on you suddenly, he might be going after them. There's a good chance we'll run in to him some time or another. We could try that, if you're interested," Ash said, crossing his arms again and looking up at the ceiling. At the very least, he could try to help Blackmoon get back at who'd hurt her so badly. If she didn't want to, he'd just have to fulfil his promise another way.

((Bleh, so short...))
Old 03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Septem - Routaikakami
Karakura Town
None

Septem drew in a breath, knowing he was about to get punished further. "You could follow our friends to the Holders' base." He suggested, offering the Arrancar protection that she didn't deserve. He wondered if Ronoh had even gone off yet. "They will protect you and could give you a nice place to stay."

He turned to Ash, studying him intently (avoiding his eyes of course). "Actually, I don't think it's a punishment for anything anyone did." He said slowly, the wheels in his head turning. "I think it was a mistake...some sort of mess up from what happened when you died." He thought of all the possibilites that could have happened. "Maybe something went wrong when they resurrected you..." He thought out loud.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-28-2010, 12:26 AM
Winter Offline

Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon sighed, her thoughts flashing back to a series of fuzzy memories of how she'd died and her fate had been sealed at the same time. "Maybe, considering these worlds are filled with Celestial screw-ups. I wound up becoming me after my human soul was eaten by a Hollow, and then dominated the thing's personality and from there Aizen got ahold of me. I don't see how a girl like Miki--ah, I, never have gotten past the detached feeling of that, deserved a fate like that. She--I, sorry, was a musician for crying out loud, she played the piano! Now look at who she's become." Blackmoon agreeed, shrugging and went back to frowning at Septem. She just couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with him, and she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Look, what's up with you, Septem, right? There's this feeling about you I'm getting that I just can't shake--is something wrong?" Blackmoon asked, tilting her head as if she hadn't just had probably the biggest emotional outburst from an Arrancar ever(she blamed it on her missing mask). She wasn't sure who he ment when he said the Holders, and she was tackling the more pressing matters at hand: her depressed and not-too-happy comrade and the other crazy guy he was with. It seemed they all had problems the size of planet Jupiter.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash- Phantom
Good

"Well, I guess it's my fault for tempting fate so much, then," Ash said with a shrug. If it was fate, he'd probably brought it on himself with his somewhat wreckless fighting style and refusal to run even when horribly outmatched. "Going to the Holders is fine with me. If Blackmoon wants to go, I'll follow. I don't really have anything else to say, so I'm going to go back to being invisible. I'm still here, though."

With that, Ash faded from sight, though the slight pressure from his spiritual presence could still be felt. No reason to expend energy when his input wasn't required-- and, in any case, a mob would have stormed in if someone happened to look in and see a transparent phantom with a man half on the floor in pain. It certainly wouldn't help his reputation any.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: GAH! Sorry sorry sorry I'm so late in replying!

=====

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

"I don't mind," I responded to Rosaline's question. I didn't elaborate that I'd be able to hear her discussion with the Captain, and that by hearing his voice during the call, I'd be able to discern if it was really him and thus if the woman was worth trusting. I nodded at her to let her know she could contact the Captain whenever she was ready, then focused on Septem. He was tense, frustrated, and I could see the flash of a glow from one of his rings as I watched him. He wasn't having a very good day, and I wanted to offer my aid in whatever way I could. It was a useless sentiment, though; I knew there was nothing I could do to ease whatever pains Septem was suffering. I could also tell he was surprised that I was taking Zohara to our base, but it wasn't as great a risk as Septem seemed to think. After all, we were going to be moving the base again in a few days, a move only the higher-ranking members of the Holders knew about. We'd only been staying at the Urahara Shoten while our more secure base was being set up, so it didn't matter if Zohara knew where we were currently working out of.

Trenia, Ash, and Septem left soon after all this, and I was left alone with Rosaline and Zohara. The Vampire seemed anxious to get going, but I wanted to wait and see if Ash would return. After all, if he wanted to help us out, it would be best for him to be a member of the Holders. Only the Captain could decide who joined, though, and unless Ash met him personally, there was no chance of him becoming an actual member of the group. I smiled a little, folding my arms over my stomach and shifting my weight back and forth, discovering I was suddenly ansty as well.

"So, how long have you been trying to contact the Holders?" I asked.

"Long enough," was Zohara's vague reply. "I only recently came here because I was sensing a great deal of Routaikakami activity. Of course that didn't mean it was tied to the Holders, but I was having no luck everywhere else I looked, so I decided I wouldn't be losing any time if I came to check out the area. I'm glad I did now, though I'm still somewhat irritated that it's taken this long to find someone. You Holders certainly know how to disappear."

"We have to," I replied. "The Seekers, plus the Routaikakami who have declared them and the Holders as their enemies, are extremely stubborn in their efforts to track down any of the Holders and destroy them. If we don't hide our bases as well as we do, as well as keeping ourselves out of suspicion, then there would most likely be a much smaller number of us alive. Not only is there a small handful of people actually capable of fighting and defeating a Routaikakami, but when we do battle, it tends to cause a great deal of damage in a large area. The Holders try to avoid such devastating confrontations as much as possible."

^Rock Musical Bleach^