Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: The Fell War Saga [Bleach RP] <RP>

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

-and-

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

Yet another spiritual pressure, only this one was unfamiliar to me. I glanced beyond Zohara and spotted a young-looking woman, a tiger formed of water close to her. I shook my head, wondering if the group was ever going to stop growing or if more and more people would keep arriving. The young woman turned out to be a Soul Reaper, looking for Dylan. I scowled just a little and stepped forward, not sure if I should trust this Rosaline or not. Members of the Seekers had posed as people on our side before, claiming to be from this Squad or that. I would have liked to check with Captain Kuchiki to make sure this woman was indeed supposed to be meeting up with Dylan and that she wasn’t a spy or something, but I didn’t have time to go Jumping right now. There were too many other things needing to be resolved.

“I’m not sure exactly where Dylan is at the moment,” I told the other woman, and it wasn’t a lie. I didn’t know Dylan’s exact location, only that he was still nearby. “However, I am a commanding officer of the Holders, and I’m sure I can track him down shortly if you need to find him that badly. You may call me Hise, by the way.” I then nodded at Umi Tora, noting the beast’s presence. After all, Zanpaku-to were sentient things, as this physical manifestation showed. I didn’t wish to appear rude or arrogant. “A pleasure to meet you both.”

And then I noticed Septem, who was practically right behind Zohara. I hadn’t noticed his presence before thanks to being distracted by Rosaline, but after the Soul Reaper and her Zanpaku-to introduced themselves, my fellow Routaikakami stepped into view and spoke in regards to Zohara’s earlier comments.

"It is. A bracelet who would give its wielder ultimate power? More often than not, greed and a desire for power override the kinder nature in beings. So many hunting for such Stones, practically uprooting every town and rock and tree, it's not surprising we're all here." I nodded a bit in agreement, feeling the same way the Prevailer of Justice felt. Zohara inclined his head as well, tapping his elbows with his fingers as he stared at the ground with a frown.

“It’s certainly ridiculous, how crazed so many have become over these little things,” the Vampire said after a moment. “The entire world has practically been dragged into this affair. Humans, who have never been aware of things such as Soul Reapers and Hollows, now know everything. For the most part they still cannot see a Hollow or a Soul Reaper, but now they have a better understanding of things they were never meant to know of. Such a disruption in the flow of things because of the possibility of obtaining a single item…”

“I’m more worried about the mutant Hollows that have been appearing lately,” I commented. “The massive amount of Spirit Fire has been causing Hollows in the World of the Living to transform into stronger, meaner Hollows that humans can see. That doesn’t usually help them escape from one of them…we must find these Stones and put an end to this so things can return to some semblance of normalcy. It was never meant for so many of us Routaikakamigami to be in the World of the Living at once, with our powers at their maximum. If things are not resolved soon I fear our being here, and our warring, may eventually destroy the World of the Living…”

And at that moment, Trenia, with her normal flair, broke up the tension building in the alley.

"Heya, Septem! Still love your hair!" she said to him, sticking out her tongue in a childish manner. I chuckled despite myself, then turned my attention to Ash, who I’d momentarily forgotten about. It was hard to remember a being you could see through when there were so many things going on at once.

"I don't know much about the Fell Stones... but if they're that powerful, I don't think there's much I can do to help... sorry. I'll do what I can to help you," Ash said now. "I can fight when I confine to an item. Carry something around with you so I can help, okay?"

"You can use this shell," Trenia offered, placing a shell into Septem’s pocket. She then stuck her tongue out at the other Routaikakami again, adding, "Quit bein' so serious; I'd totally date you if you weren't so negative all the time."

You only need to be a carefree goofball to qualify for Trenia’s standards, I thought with a smile. I would have said something similar if Ash hadn’t started to speak again.

"I don't care about any power we might get from this; you can take everything for all I care,” he said, making me wonder if he thought we were thinking ill of him and his intentions. "I'm only coming with you to stop something terrible from happening..." I nodded somberly, knowing how he felt and grateful that he was willing to help. I may not have known him, but at this time, anyone volunteering to give us assistance was greatly appreciated. "Just tell me when we're going,” he added.

“Well, I should really take Zohara and you to meet the Captain,” I said, mulling over the various options. “And then Ms. Rosaline needs to find Dylan, so I suppose I should track him down. I should also Jump to the Soul Society and speak with some of our allies stationed in the Seireitei. After that I’m going to return to my current duty of finding more people to join the Holders. With so many things needing to be done, perhaps we should go now. Unless anyone else has anything we need to speak on?”

“Jump to the Soul Society?” came Zohara’s question. I glanced at him and was momentarily perturbed to see him giving me a sharp, scrutinizing stare. I shook the feeling away with some effort, realizing it was just the force of the Vampire’s attention on me. I certainly felt sorry for any human he caught with that gaze of his!

“Yes. I have the ability to disrupt particles in the space between the various worlds,” I explained. “Doing this allows me to open portals to them. However, I must be in Doshon to Jump to any specific world; I cannot simply go from one to the other with abandon. That means I’d have to return to Doshon and then Jump to the Soul Society. These Jumps take a great deal of energy, though, so perhaps I’ll track down one of the Soul Reapers stationed to defend this area and send them in my stead. It costs them far less energy to make a remote portal than it does for me to create an active one.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Septem (Routaikakami)
World of the Living - Karakura Town
None

"Heya Septem! Still love your hair!" Was the first thing Septem heard when he was done speaking. Trenia. Of course. She stuck her tongue out at him, he pretended not to notice. Of course, humans as young looking as him never had pure white hair that went down to the base of his spine, but he liked white. Not to mention he was older than most civilizations, so it had a pretty good reason to be white.

"I don't know much about the Fell Stones... but if they're that powerful, I don't think there's much I can do to help... sorry. I'll do what I can to help you," a whispery, forlorn voice said quietly. It was the spiritual apparition Trenia and Ronoh had cornered, and interesting, to say the least. A man, wearing black and yellow, and floating. He was clearly visible, but so was the wall behind him. "I can fight when I confine to an item. Carry something around with you so I can help, okay?"

"You can use this shell," Trenia said, coming right up to Septem and placing a stone in his pant's pocket. His gaze flicked to her, very carefully avoiding her eyes. She stuck his tongue out at him. "Quit bein' so serious; I'd totally date you if you weren't so negative all the time."

Septem's expression might have been carved from stone. "When you've seen what I've seen Trenia, you might dry up a little as well." He said calmly. inside though, he felt sad. Hah! you used to be fun once Septem. His sister, Tria, said sometimes. Back in the very beginning, then you got all stone faced and serious after a few millenia. One of these days, you're going to be as gloomy and serious as Undecim, and you'll have no one but yourself to blame!

He was thankfully pulled from his flashback to Ash floating behind him. The spiritual pressure made caught his attention, and he turned around. Then, he made the mistake of looking into Ash's eyes. The moment he did, a mental explosion went off in his head. Several lifetimes of misery and sadness poured into his head like a thought-punch, causing him to cry out and sink to his knees. He covered his eyes, not caring if he attracted any stares. He whispered a few words in a language never to be heard by mortal ears and tried to blink away the images he saw. His power, the one that let him read souls and minds, was quite involuntary, and Septem hated that because he had to avoid eye contact or else he'd be getting past experiences and such filling his head during a conversation and no one liked having their mind being read. The only people who he could actually look in the eyes were his siblings and some special Routaikakami who could shield themselves from his stare.

"You," he whispered, standing up shakily. He took his hands away from his eyes. Normally, they were a bright ice-blue, but they had turned a dark, murky ocean color. The pupils and whites of his eyes disappeared, leaaving them a single solid blue with a tiny white glow around the very edges. "Your life is marked by sadness and wrongly-accused evil for what you are. People do not understand you, and people mock and ridicule what they do not understand. You are called 'Evil', but that is so far from the truth." His voice abruptly became sad. "You never did a bad deed in your life, nor in your afterlife. Misfortune has caused you to be eternally stuck in a state of living and nonliving, and despite that you help those in need, even though you do not expect anything in return." His hair was whipped around, even those there nwas not a breath of wind in the alley. While Septem had been speaking, his eyes had been growing lighter in shade until they were the same white color.

His VII ring was glowing again, the numerals life fire, but suddenly the glowed died. Septem closed his eyes, then reopened them to reveal their natural color. He held a hand to his head, as if he had a headache. "Aisheva, I can't do that again." He muttered, "Why is it always the dead who have the best souls?"

((Yeah, Septem kinda monologues often. >>))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash & Trenia
Karakura town, world of the living/caught between
Good & neither

"If you only knew," Trenia shot back, giggling. She'd seen things nintety times mor horrible than Septem ever would, and no one but she knew about it. Ash looked surprised at having his entire seemingly endless life of torment read out as if it were common knowledge.

"Thanks for telling my memories to everyone," He said with a sigh, his shoulders slumping in exasperation. If he'd wanted his life recounted, he would have done it. "I didn't ask to be a Phantom, but... there's a purpose to everything happening. I'm still around for a reason... I don't know anything for sure at this point, but I can only hope I'll be able to move on when I do what it is I'm here for... I can't just give up... but... Never mind. It's a personal problem; you couldn't help with that, anyways."

Ash shook his head and straightened up, his blank expression contrasting the deeply-set sadness in his eyes. "I'm ready to go when you are. I'll be right behind you, even if you can't see me."
Old 03-20-2010, 01:29 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Rosalina Enkai (Soul Reaper)
World of The Living: Karakura Town
She's not too sure who she working for...(Holders)

"Well, as long as you mean no harm, I could open up a gate for us once I check in with Dylan. He's supposed to be helping with figuring out all the Hollow issues, but I don't really get it. Captain Kuchiki-sama has become very quiet recently and he won't tell me and Umi Tora much. This is actually the first semi-fun I've had in awhile, he's been running me off my feet, not that I really mind, maybe I'll make a better seat later on or something. I don't really care, just as long as I get to play around with the Squad 11 newbies every once and awhile." Rosalina offered to the one that had introduced herself(forgive me if I'm wrong, it's unclear who's really talking) as Hise before the one she'd heard called Septem went down. "Are... Are you okay, sir? I'm no Squad Four, but I can offer a minor medicine if you're hurt badly." She offered, holding her hand out to Septem gently. Umi Tora wandered closer to him, looking at the Routaikakami with a wise gaze, a purr that sounded more like crashing waves came from him as the water that made him up rippled.

"I don't think he's hurt like that, Rosalina." He rumbled, Rosalina sighed and shook her head.

"Why is it I can never help the ones I want?" She asked, Umi Tora's shoulders rippled in a shrug.

"Destiny is like that, Rosalina." He said, sounding old and wise, causing his wielder to roll her eyes and giggle a little.

"Umi Tora knows all now, does he?" She asked teasingly, he let out a louder rumble than before and you got the feeling he was smiling.

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes)
Entering the World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon Ravenwing flinched as she stepped out of the Garganta and into the sunlight, even though everything looked fuzzy to her. She still didn't like the sunlight, having lived most of her life in Hueco Mundo's eternal night, but it was here or back in Las Noches where Niccholi would have finished her off. Honestly, she was amazed he'd just left her, but it seemed like he was toying with her, he wanted her to suffer, though she had no idea what for. She wasn't complaining, she take life and sunlight over moonlight and death, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

But that was the least of the Vasto Lordes's problems right now. Blackmoon swayed dizzily, gripping her arm harder and swarming her vision with dancing black dots. Her wings flapped brokenly, trying to right her unsuccessfully. "Niccholi... Curse him to burn in the depths of Hades..." Blackmoon hissed as her vision cleared suddenly, and she couldn't believe where she was--the place was still around? In the back of her mind, she could already hear the soft calm of Lord Aizen's voice speaking to her, see his face looking out over the town before them, serene smile on his face.

"See that town--Blackmoon, move your sleeve from your face." Sosuke Aizen chuckled and looked over at her, Blackmoon inched the white sleeve away from her face in obedience, squinting.

"Too bright. I like Hueco Mundo better." She replied, Aizen laughed and turned his smile on her.

"You'll get used to the sunlight soon enough, Blackmoon, I promise." The voice like silk assured, and it was hard to distrust it, that was what made him so dangerous in the first place. "Now, look at the town." He insisted, and it was that persuasive voice that made Blackmoon brave the sun and drop her arm completely to look at the indicated town that her Lord seemed to obsess over.

The sight took her breath away--she'd never seen a settlement so big before! Another voice joined the fray as another soft chuckle not Aizen's announced the newcomer's arrival before he spoke. "Havin' a ball newbie?" a playful voice asked and Blackmoon whirled around in shock to find Gin Ichimaru standing behind her.

"I-I-I... Mr. Ichimaru, sir!" She gasped out, causing the man's ever-present smile grew wider.

"Easy, easy. Showin' her the goal, sir?" Ichimaru asked, looking to Aizen, who nodded.

"Why not show her Karakura while it's still here?" Aizen replied, voice never losing the silky tone that was imprinted in Blackmoon's memory.

The memory faded and melted from there back into the present, where she stood now. She glanced down at the broken sword in the grasp of her free hand by some miracle since it was otherwise useless. The rest of her sword lay in pieces on the floor of Las Noches where Niccholi had shattered it to prevent the sword's release. It's name escaped her, and it felt like she was more hollow than she already was from it's loss. She could only have hope of calling it back together later if she lived, but she wasn't fit to call a fly to her even right now.

She was covered in gashes and cuts, the most prominent being a large gash running from her left arm on across her chest in nearly a ruler-straight line that ran deep. It hurt to breathe and she was getting increasingly dizzy, her vision had resumed it's blurryness. Blackmoon couldn't hold on hard enough anymore and she pitched forward almost drunkenly, her wings trying to catch her unsuccessfully once more. She sucked in a deep breath as her wings eploded in a puff of feathers and she let it out in a scream directed to the heavens as she fell, "Niiiiiiiiiiiccholiiiiiiiiiii!" she roared in fury as she fell. everything went black as she hit the ground, and Blackmoon felt the last fragments of her mask crumble away as she did, realizing that Niccholi had won. He'd taken eveything from her--her home, her mask, her sword, and above all, her only real friend. And that was when she gave up, closing her eyes to wait for an end.

OOC: Free run for anyone wanting to be helpful, otherwise I'll just borrow Hime-chan for a bit.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Dylan Kinoshita - Soul Reaper
World of the Living – Karakura town – Near the shopping district
The Holders

I yawned and crashed onto a metal bench on the sidewalk. I sat there, looking around. The place was pretty cool. Next to me was a large tree going up about sixty feet into the air. The wind blew hard, and a leaf fell down on my lap. I quickly brushed it off and continued to stare at what was around me. I just felt like observing everything near. A blank expression was painted on my face as I stared out into the open sky.

I had left a store I was in earlier, then I ran into another alley and climbed up onto the roof of the store from the trash cans piled up on top of each other. Next, I jumped over the small alley between the two buildings to another one. I went down the block and then jumped down onto the grass next to the bench where I was at just then.

As I looked into space, I thought about some things. First of all, there were three Routaikakamigami, Ronoh and Trenia in an alley speaking with a translucent figure. Outside the alley, there were to people, one of which I didn’t identify and the other was another Routaikakami. And…

I came here just to take care of a Hollow, but something caught my attention as I decided to explore Karakura town, and I had easily guessed exactly why there could be a gathering in an alley between so many different people. There was only one thing I thought of, and if my prediction was right, approximately two to three allies of the Seekers of Fell could be here.

I thought I would look around…I jumped up to a sort of shelf jutting out from the side of a building, then onto a balcony. From there I jumped up to the roof of the building and bolted forward, in the direction of the alley. About two buildings away from it, I kneeled down and my eyes hovered over every alley, behind every dumpster, inside every car, and up on top of the trees, looking for anything suspicious.

Is it a possibility for a Fell stone to be here?

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Sorry I’ve taken so long to reply, guys. Been busy with work and URPG expansion stuff ^^’.

=====

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

Septem experienced some sort of disturbance after looking Ash in the eyes, and I wasn’t surprised. My fellow Routaikakami always made it a habit to avoid looking into the eyes of those he didn’t mean to read, for fear of doing so on accident. That must have been what happened just now. He confirmed that Ash was indeed not the evil monster many in the Soul Society made him out to be, for which I was grateful. I hated to be so mistrustful, but such was necessary to prevent anyone working against us from infiltrating our group.

After Septem recovered, Ash, seeming more upset than what seemed normal for him, mentioned he was ready to go. I nodded and glanced at Rosaline, who offered to open a portal to the Soul Society after checking in on Dylan. I sensed said Soul Reaper was moving away and decided that I’d have time to get a feel for the young woman here by the time we found him. In anything about her seemed off, I would excuse myself and leave her wherever we happened to be. If she proved she was being honest and was indeed sent by Captain Kuchiki to work with Dylan, then I would see her to his location.

“That sounds great, thank you,” I told the Soul Reaper, then clapped my hands together. “Well then, we should get moving. The Holders have no set base of operations; we move around very often to prevent any of our enemies from finding us and massing an offensive. I know where the current base is, but it will take us a while to get there. It’s on the outskirts of the town, in a rundown warehouse. We commissioned the ex-Soul Reaper Kisuke Urahara to set us up with some equipment that makes it virtually impossible to detect spiritual pressure or Spirit Fire in that area, which means even all of us there won’t draw any attention from people looking for groups of beings with high levels of spiritual energy.” I paused and looked at everyone, then turned my attention back to Rosaline. “After I have Zohara and Ash meet the captain, we can track down Dylan and you may speak with him.” I wanted to mention to Septem that he should rest there after being so strongly affected by what he’d seen, but I resisted the urge, certain he wouldn’t appreciate my concern when voiced in front of so many.

/////

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

How wonderful! There were two beings here, at least, who could open portals to the Soul Society. Better still was that both were female. Not that Zohara was sexist or anything, it was just that he could enthrall woman easier than men. It didn’t hurt that both of them were appealing to the eyes, but that was neither here nor there. Looks and gender didn’t mean a thing. All that mattered was here were two beings who could get him where he wanted to be when he was ready to go. He would need to win their trust and make them believe he was truly on their side, get them to the point where they wouldn’t think it at all strange for him to want to go to the Soul Society on his own.

It won’t be hard, the Vampire thought, hiding his smile as he listened to the unimportant prattle of the others. Hise already seems charmed by me, undoubtedly because it’s so, so very rare for a Vampire to show manners of any kind. This one Routaikakami, though, this Septem, I can sense that he doesn’t trust me. Ah well, no matter. He is of little concern. Even if he were to meet my gaze I would simply put a veil over him, hypnotize him into seeing something different. It would be a small task, an easy thing to take care of. I’d rather avoid such tactics this early, though, so it would be best to avoid meeting his eyes. That shouldn’t be too hard; he doesn’t seem very keen to directly look at anyone, and I doubt he’ll be doing so any time soon after that little experience he just had with the phantom.

After Hise finished talking, the Vampire nodded somberly, as if he’d been paying close attention the entire time she’d been speaking. He tapped his elbows with his fingers, something he did not out of habit, but to make others think he was pondering a situation. The absentminded way he did it, as if completely unaware of his actions, only made it seem more like an unconscious manifestation of thought than a clever ruse.

“You say it will take us a while to reach this place? I take it to mean we are walking, then?”

“Yes,” Hise replied with a nod. “We could take a bus, but humans get antsy when made to be around a Routaikakami for very long. With several of us, not to mention a Soul Reaper, a phantom, and a Vampire…we would stand out too much and make the humans far too uncomfortable. Any kind of public transportation is ruled out for this reason. That leaves resorting to our powers to increase our speed, which will only make us stand out when we wish to remain unnoticed for as long as possible. Walking is the slowest option, but it’s also the best way to guarantee we don’t draw the attention of anyone from the Seekers or the Routaikakamigami trying to keep the Stones from us. Or, for that matter, any of the mutated Hollows. They’re drawn to large concentrations of spiritual energy even more so than normal Hollows. I don’t want to risk bringing a horde of them down on this place.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash & Trenia
Karakura town, world of the living/caught between
Good & neither

"I'll leave you guys to your stuff," Trenia said, entirely ignoring everything that was happening in favor of playing with her hair. "I'll be watching, but don't expect anything more than comments from me. Laters!" Trenia gave a flourish of her hand before disappearing in an explosion of blank papers, returning to wherever it was she went to watch events. Likely the TV in her house that never seemed to work when anyone was around.

"I'll be right behind you... there's something I want to check on, first," Ash said, disappearing from view. At this point, he just wanted to be alone, away from the others; they had plenty of strength on their side, him being there wouldn't make much of a difference at this point. He drifted absently down a street, coming across a building with an unconcious woman visible through the door. No one else seemed to care, and the shards of sword inside would make a decent temporary form. He transferred himself into the largest sword fragment, his body becoming whole and visible. He lifted Blackmoon off the ground and laid her further inside, shutting the door and rooting around for bandages of any sort. He was able to find some and, after cleaning her wounds, dressed them with bandages, crossing his arms when he was done.

"I wonder what happened to her... I hope she'll be all right; I don't know any healing spells," He said, returning to a semi-visible form and letting the blade shard clatter to the ground. He'd moved the sword's peices over to the side of the room where they wouldn't be in the way. He would just have to wait and see if she got better.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Winter Offline

Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon moaned as she was slowly dragged backwards from her dreams of the past, back to her body, where everything hurt and she had nothing. "Ugh, why am I not dead...?" She asked confusedly, cracking her eyes open to find herself in a dimly lit room--wait, room? What had hapened while she was out, or was she just imagining it? No--not even being a normal Hollow with that intense longing and pain for souls had hurt this much, and it all radiated from that gash running from her arm across her chest, the one Niccholi had given her. "Noccholi... Are you mocking me again?" Blackmoon demanded, slowly reaching over to probe what she realized was covering the wound--a bandage. Blackmoon's violet eyes snapped open in search of who had saved her.

She didn't find much, but her eyesight still wasn't very good, though she knew most normal people shouldn't have been able to see her. "W-who's there?" She demanded, fearing Niccholi had saved her for another round of torment.

Rosalina Enkai (Soul Reaper)
World of The Living: Karakura Town
She's not too sure who she working for...(Holders)

"Oh, Urahara's a cool guy--the Captain's sister is good friends with him. I'll have to pass on greetings. And the plans sounds fine by me, though us Soul Reapers are a bit harder to detect while in gigais, not that I mind walking." Rosalina piped up brightly, looking to Umi Tora, who seemed to approve.

"You might want to call the Captian to let him know you're stopping by Urahara's and bringing back some extra friends." Her zanpaku-to warned, Rosalina nodded and produced her soul pager.

"Do you mind if I place a call to my Captain? I'll stand right here if you want me to." She offered, understanding how some people could get about mysterious calls.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Septem - Routaikakami
Karakura Town
None

Septem rested his back against the alley wall, apparently not caring what may have been on it, and closed his eyes. He was glad that he could do so, at the moment everything was too loud and too bright, a painful side effect to being just about overloaded with all of the information and memories he had just received. He hoped desparately he wouldn't pass out in front of everyone, he didn't think his pride would ever recover from that. The darkness behind his eyelids was like a cool balm blanketing his mind and gently soothing the hurting places. Dang, if he would not have been in the middle of the World of the Living (in a very crowded town he might add) then he would have curled up on the ground and went to sleep and pride be damned.

He sensed Ash leave, and felt a twinge of guilt pluck out a lovely tune on his heartstrings. He didn't mean to blab out all of that stuff, it was like the words had been drug out of him. Half of his powers were, after all, involuntary, and for some twisted reason he had to speak out what he saw, whether he was thinking to himself (which Septem preferred) or speaking out loud. It felt very uncomfortable and oh-my-gods-my-head's-going-to-explode-any-second if he didn't. He felt for the shell Trenia had given him, the shell she said would allow Ash to become a physical entity.

Suddenly, one of the rings on his fingers began trembling violently, like a cellphone on vibrate. Septem knew which one it was from which finger it was on. Not now Quinque... He thought, opening his eyes to stare glumly at the ring on his left thumb, the symbol V was glowing almost white, and it was vibrating. Quinque was calling him of course, wanting to talk, and it was kind of unsurprising that he did. They were siblings after all, but he and Quinque were more alike than the rest, and therefore closer. But at the moment, Septem didn't want to talk. He ignored the ring until its glow faded.

Septem turned his attention to Ronoh, and his thin eyebrows frowned. Despite his slight incapacitation, his mind was still thinking, rationalizing. And at the moment he was thinking: Ronoh, you're bringing a Vampire to your base?!! He was not on any side, sure, but...he didn't trust Vampires and was surprised that Ronoh was so trusting. She was, after all, a being of Light, and Zohara was a creature of the dark. It just seemed unnatural that they should mix, like oil and water. Aside from that little flaw, her plan seemed pretty organized and well-thought. He wasn't sure what to comment, he didn't really want to go, since he was strictly neutral, but he didn't exactly want to leave either.

To make matters worse, the ring on his left middle finger, the one on the bottom started vibrating too. The III lit up just as brightly as its partner had a while ago. "Damnit Tria, not now!" Septem hissed in utter frustration, his blue eyes flashing angrily. Normally he would have ignored this ring as well, albeit with a little more annoyance, but it was Tria who was calling, and she just seemed to be created for the purpose of rubbing him in exactly all the wrong ways. He liked her, she was his sister after all, but she could be so annoying... and she did it on purpose too. Septem happened to have two rings on that finger, he yanked both off, put Tria's in his pocket and put the other one back on his finger. He could sense stares at him, and he suddenly wanted to get away. Not permanently, just for a few minutes so he could recollect his scattered thoughts. "Excuse me," he said quietly, in some attemp to sound polite. "I want to go check on Ash for a moment...I sense something odd." With that, he pushed off the wall and left, trying to make his steps as casual as possible.

He easily tracked Ash by his spiritual pressure, and his searching took his to an abandoned house. He frowned and went inside, his steps quiet. Inside, he saw Ash, croiunched over something. Septem cleared histhroat, suddenly embarassed. "Ash...about that thing earlier...I'm sorry about that, it was truly involuntary--" He trailed off when he realized that Ash was crouched over a girl. "Now who in the world is that?" he asked, more to himself, his voice shocked.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash
Karakura town
Good

"It's okay... don't move too much; you were badly injured when I found you," Ash said, quickly reassuming a physical form and lightly pushing Blackmoon back down. "Don't be afraid; I won't hurt you, I promise. I did the best I could with your injuries; they weren't as bad as they looked, but you need your rest. If you try to stand up, you might hurt yourself."

Ash looked over at Septem and shook his head. "I don't know. I found her here. Look, I appreciate you appologizing, but now probably isn't the best time. I want to make sure she's going to be okay," He said, turning his attention back to Blackmoon. "How do you feel? Can you remember your name? My name's Ash, by the way."
Old 03-24-2010, 01:41 AM
Winter Offline

Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon snorted and winced--ouch! "No kidding, Niccholi tore me to pieces!" She gasped in reply to the man's comment before answering his question. "I was given the name Blackmoon Ravenwing, mouthful, huh? Least it isn't hard to pronounce like some of the others, hah, Grimmjow..." Blackmoon said, smiling at some of her sibling's names, she hadn't gotten the worst of the bunch. "And I feel horrible, he beat me to a pulp!" She huffed, letting the stranger push her down. At least he wasn't Niccholi, so she figured she was safe for now.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:02 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Septem - Routaikakami
Karakura Town
None

Septem, despite himself, was morbidely curious about ash and whoever he was with. He approached, slowly, so he wold not startle the girl. She had dark, purple-black hair that was in a mess, along with a pair of black wings sticking out of her shoulders. Black feathers were trailing everywhere, and when he turned his head Septem could see an awesome gash that went across her arms and chest. It was covered by a bandage, which was already being soaked with blood.

He crouched down, slowly, and stared intesnely at the girl. He did not look directly into her eyes, but came close enough so that she would be fooled. "I believe I can help," he said, speaking to the both of them. "I can heal wounds, and if you would permit me, I believe I can heal that." His eyes traveled to the bandages, and he winced in sympathy.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-24-2010, 02:04 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash
Between worlds; Karakura town
Good

"Okay, that's good. You can remember everything," Ash said, mentally kicking himself; for the longest time, he couldn't remember how he'd died. Now, it was drilled into his head. "If you need anything at all, tell me. Septem's a friend; he won't hurt you, either. What happened to you, Blackmoon? I haven't seen anyone beat up as you since... Never mind. What happened?"

Ash was grateful for Septem's help; he didn't know how to heal in the least. Magic had never been easy for him, and being a phantom made magic abilities for him nonexistent.

((Meh))
Old 03-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Winter Offline

OOC: Chibi, her wings sorta aren't there at the moment, exploded in her intro.

Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon stopped herself before she caused herself more pain and shrugged. "You can if you wish, I don't care much at this point." She said simply, and she didn't really care, she couldn't expect them to save her, she'd just let it roll the way it went. If they chose to let her live, she'd allow it, just as much as she'd embrace dying. Blackmoon shivered slightly as Ash asked her what happened, it sent the image of Niccholi shattering her... What was it's name again? Blackmoon realized it was just like when she had first been brought to life, she didn't remember her sword's name, but the image was still the same. She still saw him shatter her sword and then deal that huge slicing blow to her arm and chest, gray eyes still shining and blond hair flying behind him, she fliched.

Even though she didn't like the idea of opening up to them, she owed them her story, and Blackmoon finally spoke up. "I... I don't know what started it, I don't think I'll ever know, really. I was just standing there, talking to Niccholi about the last mission he'd sent me on when he lashed out. He started shouting, there was lots of shouting, but I couldn't understand most of it. He swung at me, using his sword, and I've never seen him use it before, but he used it against me. I blocked on instinct, I always did have good reflexes, and he swore. I didn't understand what was going on, I hadn't done anything, and yet he was trying to hurt me. I backed off, trying to figure out what had him all mad, and he went for me again, and I blocked again. I ran across the room, trying to summon up my release form from my sword, but Niccholi beat me there--he took his sword to mine full force and shattered it, then got me across the arm and chest. I fell and he said something about being worthless and then just turned and walked away. Left me there in pain and dying, and I opened up a garganta and took myself towards the first place away from Hueco Mundo I could find before he could come back and torment me more." She said softly, shivering some more and sending tremors of pain through her, she shut her eyes against it and bit her lip. "And I still can't remember it's name..." She whispered.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash
In between worlds; Karakura town
Good

Ash felt empathy for this girl; he'd been in a similar situation as she had when he died, so long ago that he couldn't exactly remember what day, month or year it happened. He took her hand and gave it a firm squeeze, bowing his head for a second. This just might be what he'd been searching for; the thing he'd been kept in this tormenting, endless incorporeal life to do. He couldn't pass up the chance that it may be what he was still alive, so to speak, to do. If he was wrong, he would at least know he did some good for this girl.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you again. I won't let him. I'll help you get whatever vengance you want or need, and help you find the name of your sword; I promise," He said, standing up fully and looking at the collection of blade fragments. "I think I know someone who can fix your sword when you're feeling up to it. Until then, you just focus on resting, all right?"

((Bleh.))