Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default The Fell War Saga [Bleach RP] <RP>

STORY

There exist in this world powerful creatures known as the Routaikakamigami, or the Elder Gods. These beings are said to exist in a separate plane, a spiritual one, and only come to the World of the Living when they feel the need to intervene in mortal affairs. They go by many other names, such as the Blessed Ones and the Legends. Normally, these beings exist in harmony with one another, but there are times, rare they may be, when peace is shattered and the Routaikakamigami go to war.

The Fell Bracelet was a divine item created by the High Routaika, capable of giving to the wearer unimaginable powers. Their normal powers were increased fourfold, they could invoke elements aligned to the individual stones. The Bracelet could never be destroyed and could only be removed by the wearer. It was originally created to give just beings the power to defend and protect the weak, but it managed to find its way into the hands of an evil-hearted being who used its powers for darkness. Enraged by this perversion of noble power, the Routaikakamigami banded their considerable powers together and managed to break the Fell Bracelet into its ten separate components, the Fell Stones. These ten stones were scattered across both the World of the Living and a spiritual world known as the Soul Society, in the hopes that they would never be gathered together to reform the Bracelet.

And so for centuries the Stones sat, lost to time and out of memory of all save the Routaikakamigami. As so often happens, though, one of them began to grow tired with the structure of things, and secretly began to yearn for the Stones and for the Bracelet. He began using pawns, having them search through the World of the Living and the Soul Society to locate the Stones and bring them to him once they were found. In his greed he was discovered, and the Routaikakiami known as Shintoko, Prevailer of Chaos, was sealed within a spacial dimension. The Stones he had managed to gain were once again scattered, and normalcy returned. Once again century upon century passed.

But there were those in the Soul Society who remembered the Stones and managed to evade the retribution the Routaikakamigami had passed on those who helped Shintoko. They banded together, naming themselves the Seekers of Fell, and, deceiving all those around them, began to hunt for the Fell Stones.

There were those in the World of the Living, though, those who also remembered the Stones and were afraid. They were afraid someone like Shintoko would try to reform the Fell Bracelet, and so they, too, banded together in an effort to locate some of the Stones and prevent anyone from gaining all ten. They dubbed themselves the Holders, and with their mission, the race to find the Stones began.

Meanwhile, the Routaikakamigami sensed that unrest was taking place in the World of the Living and the Soul Society, and so many of them went to the two worlds to see what was going on. When they learned of the hunt for the Stones, they instantly became divided. There were those who felt the Stones and possibly the Bracelet should fall to whoever was capable of gaining them, and those who felt the Stones needed to be kept from any and all who sought them. There were those who felt they should aid the Holders and those who felt more sympathetic to the Seekers of Fell. And in the middle of this dissent was the High Routaika, who could not control his fellows as they split into separate factions and began warring amongst themselves. Many left their home of the spiritual plane called Doshon, some joining the Seekers, some the Holders, and others forming their own groups to assault all others.

And then true disaster struck.

Shintoko, by unimaginable means, managed to escape from his prison. Overlooked because of the chaos already thick thanks to the war going on between the Routaikakamigami and the fevered hunts for the Fell Stones, Shintoko was easily able to assassinate the High Routaika. With the death of Souta, the Prevailer of Balance, true discord and madness broke out amongst the Routaikakamigami. Without Souta to exert his power over them and at least keep their abilities in check, the Gods’ power was released to full strength. The Seekers of Fell had control of their team wrested from them by the Routaikakamigami that had once been their allies, and in response the Holders gave control of their team to the Routaikakamigami allied with them.

Now it has truly begun. Battles wage in both the World of the Living and the Soul Society as everyone races to find the Fell Stones before their enemies do. Destruction is being wreaked in both worlds, and as the chaos grows, more and more innocents are being drawn into the war. Shintoko, having only started his revenge on the other Routaikakamigami, is also once again seeking the Fell Stones and seeking pawns to further his goals. Now is the time for you to join the battle. Now is the time to make a stand for whatever you believe in.

What will you choose…?

/////

NOTES

1) The Routaikakamigami are spiritual beings, but they are different from all other spiritual beings such as Hollows or Soul Reapers. Their form of spiritual power is known as Spirit Fire, not spiritual pressure, and is a more pure, raw form of spiritual energy (like that of the Ouin, even MORE pure). When one senses their Spirit Fire, it is similar to sensing spiritual pressure, but the “feel” of them are different. In this way it’s possible to tell if someone is a Routaikakami or some other being. High levels of Spirit Fire have the same effect on weaker beings that high spiritual pressure does (meaning it can overwhelm, disorient, and even knock out weaker beings). They can appear as humans, but all have a true form that can range from humanoid to something like a shapeless amoeba. When in their human form, their Spirit Fire is dampened and they are weaker, but in their true form, their Spirit Fire is pretty much impossible to hide and they aren’t weakened.

2) The clash of such high levels of Spirit Fire is causing Hollows to mutate into creatures more monstrous than usual, with greater strength, capabilities, and resistance to damage. These creatures are also visible to people even with very low spiritual pressure.

3) Because I like variety, it’s not just humans, Routaikakamigami, or Soul Reapers you can play as. In this world, there are all sorts of creatures that can exist in either a physical or spiritual state. These include things like vampires, werewolves, demons, and so on. These creatures can live in either the Soul Society or the World of the Living, and you can choose a character of any of these races (as well as others).

4) The Routaikakamigami are EXTREMELY powerful. Think a Aizen/Yamamoto love child on super-raw steroids times ten. Yeah, REALLY scary thought, but you should get the idea. These things make Bounts look like schoolyard bullies. Each Routaikakami (the singular version of the word) is a Prevailer of some aspect, be it Light, Purity, Darkness, Loyalty, Trust, and so on. They have powers based on whatever aspect they are the Prevailer of. However, while they are indeed very freaking strong, that DOES NOT MEAN they are invincible! They can be killed like any other character, and they can be injured, especially by one another.

4) This takes place about seven years after the canon, so if you play anyone from the series, have fun with them! Change them around a bit if you want, explain what they’ve been doing the past few years, that sort of thing.

/////

THE FELL STONES

Each of the ten Fell Stones has a specific power and elemental Bound, which is a personification of a certain element. The Bounds can be summoned from their Stones three times a day; after that, they must remain in their Stone for twenty-four hours to recover. Summoning a Bound makes the powers of the Stone stronger and also lets the Bound interact with the world outside its Stone. Bound don’t have actual genders, but will manifest as either male or female depending on several factors. The Stones, when exposed to bare flesh, imbed themselves in their wielder and can only be removed by cutting it out/off, if the wielder wills it, or if the wielder dies. Each one is a sentient object because of the Bound tied to them, much like how Zanpakuto are sentient blades. The Stones are listed below, along with their power and their Bound. Each one is the size of a regular-sized marble.

Flame Stone- This Stone is dark red and contains the power to create and control fire that burns under any conditions, even underwater or in a vacuum. The fire can be made as hot as the wielder wishes and can burn any material. They also become impervious to being hurt by heat or fire. The Bound of this Stone is Kotui, who appears as a fiery white wolf when summoned.

Droplet Stone- This Stone is deep blue and contains the power to control liquid of any kind, including blood, saliva, water, and so on. The wielder can also breath when submerged in any liquid. The Bound of this Stone is Michi, who appears as a winged golden serpent when summoned.

Wind Stone- This Stone is clear and contains the power to control the wind’s strength, direction, and all other aspects. The wielder can fly when they have this Stone. The Bound of this Stone is Tik, who appears as a large silver eagle when summoned.

Icicle Stone- This Stone is ice blue and contains the power to create and control ice and cold temperatures. The wielder is impervious to cold and can make their body as cold as they like. The Bound of this Stone is Zusu, who appears as a giant blue polar bear when summoned.

Lightening Stone- This Stone is yellow and contains the power to create and control electricity. The wielder is impervious to being injured by electricity and they can restore their strength by tapping into a source of electricity, such as a power line. The Bound of this Stone is Zue, who appears as a large black eel when summoned.

Earth Stone- This Stone is brown and contains the power to control stone and metals. The wielder can make their body as hard as diamond. The Bound of this Stone is Sai, who appears as a black deer when summoned.

Plant Stone- This Stone is emerald and contains the power to control plants. The wielder can absorb sunlight and carry out photosynthesis in order to restore their energy. The Bound of this Stone is Looa, who appears as a large, multicolored butterfly when summoned.

Light Stone- This Stone is dark gray and contains the power to control light. The wielder can reflect light to become “invisible”. The Bound of this Stone is Wetachi, who appears as a large red dog when summoned.

Shade Stone- This Stone is black and contains the power to control shadows and darkness. The wielder can use shadows to immobilize and attack their foes. The Bound of this stone is Andenis, who appears as a large purple raven when summoned.

Divine Stone- This Stone is pure white and contains the power to heal any injury. The wielder can take more damage and is more tolerant to pain, and for a single hour they can become a Routaikakami. This power can only be used once a day. The Bound of this Stone is Tetsumaru, who appears as a white Dragon when summoned.

If all ten of the Fell Stones are gathered by a single person, they will be able to reform the Fell Bracelet. This allows them access to all the powers of each Stone simultaneously, as well as having their powers strengthened by four times. Otherwise, a person owning more than one Stone can only access the powers of one of them at a time. Keep in mind that the Fell Stones have been hidden away for centuries, so it will be extremely difficult to track them down and in many cases to obtain them once you do find them.

/////

DYING IN THE RP

In this RP it’s possible you will die. If that happens, one of several things will happen. If your character led a life balanced between just and corrupt they will go to the Soul Society. If they lived a corrupt life they will go to Deathscape. If they live a just life they will go to the Afterlife. If they die before their time they will go to the Hereafter, whether they were just or corrupt. It is possible to return to life no matter where you go, but you will first have to undergo a series of trials to prove you’re worth a second chance at life. These trials should be grueling and extremely hard to carry out.

Dying can also be done in order to obtain a power or artifact from one of the other afterlife realms. For example, creatures from the World of the Living cannot go to the Soul Society without first passing through a special portal that turns their physical bodies into spiritual ones. Dying may therefore be the only way for someone to get into the Soul Society to hunt for the Fell Stones or help an ally.

Keep in mind that if you attempt to die over and over you will eventually no longer be allowed a chance to return to life. This is especially true if you do it to keep gaining different powers, or to simply harass other players. In fact, if you repeatedly die your character will lose all powers they might have gained over the RP and will be forced to start over as if the RP had just begun.

Note that if you are a Soul Reaper, if you die you will instantly be reincarnated in the World of the Living with no memory of your previous life. Those who die in the Soul Society (other than Soul Reapers) will go either to the Deatchscape, the Afterlife, or the Hereafter.

/////

RULES

-Follow all of PE2K’s general forum rules and ToS (Terms of Service)

-No bunnying (this includes killing or injuring a person’s character without permission and/or without giving them a chance to react)

-No god-moding (even Routaikakamigami!)

-Keep cursing to a moderate level

-I’ll allow romance, but keep it forum-friendly

-Only two characters per person. PLEASE READ

-Please post restively often, in order to prevent the RP from dying because of inactivity

-Post literate replies, please. No things like random chatspeak and smilies unless your character is sending a text message containing these or something. Also, for the sake of my sanity, please try to not make each of your posts one- and two-liners. That really doesn’t contribute to moving things along.

-At the beginning of each post please include:

Character Name
Location (Soul Society, World of the Living, Deathscape, Afterlife, Hereafter, or Hueco Mundo)
Team (If you are part of the Seekers of Fell or the Holders, specify which) or Alliance (If you’re not on either team, specify if you’re working for the Seekers, for the Holders, Neither, or None. If you select Neither you are working against both teams. If you select None you are fulfilling a personal agenda, which basically means you’re working for your own gain)

You can also post if you are a Routaikakami and if you possess any Fell Stones, as well as any other information you feel important, though you don’t have to.

/////

Name:
Race:
Aspect (if you’re a Routaikakami, what are you the Prevailer of? Death, Happiness, Honesty, and Light are all examples):
Personality (2 paragraphs please):
History (2 paragraphs again, please):
Description (both human form and any other forms your character possesses; pictures are fine but include a text description as well):
Weapons (includes powers; nothing crazy):
Additional Info:

Note: Even if you’re playing a character from the series, please fill out everything, including History (which shouldn’t be too hard except for what you have to add in consideration for the past several years). Also, keep in mind that Soul Reapers must list all forms and powers of their Zanpakuto, and that ONLY Soul Reapers (Or Arrancars/Vizards) can wield a Zanpakuto.

/////

THE PLAYERS

Accepted:
-Winter Cherry (Rosalina Enkai)
-Enkaku Kumori (Septem)
-Dog of Hellsing (Ronoh) ; Dog of Hellsing (Zohara Desmond)
-metal sonic (Ash the Phantom)
-DarkGardevoir (Cuora Pani)
-Dylan (Dylan Kinoshita)

Reserved:
-Shen
-Lunar Wing

Pending:

Rejected:

Banned

-Discussion Thread

-SU Thread

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 04-13-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: The Fell War Saga [Bleach RP] <RP>

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

How very odd.

This town seemed to be full of people with relatively high spiritual pressure. It was strange, as I’d never been in a place where so many such people lived. Oh, here and there you’d come across a city or a village that had one, maybe two people with high spiritual pressure, but never ten, eleven, or twelve. I had my suspicions that many of the ones I sensed weren’t human, but even after factoring out some of them, there was still an unusually high number of humans with large amounts of spiritual pressure.

Perhaps that was why I’d been sent here, not by the Captain of the Holders, but by a fellow Routaikakami who shared the Lieutenant position with me. Normally neither of us had direct command over the other, but Shoitan had been busy taking squads of our team to hunt through another city to the north of where I currently found myself. It made sense that Shoitan would want someone to come inspect Karakura, what with so many possible recruits around. I had to be careful, though; those of the Seekers of Fell and those opposing is in general might have had the same idea.

I was in my human form, walking aimlessly up and down busy sidewalks. Every now and then I’d get a flash, a sort of ripple of someone’s spiritual pressure washing over me. Most of these ripples were weak, but occasionally I’d feel one closer to my location. So far I’d made no moves to track down any specific individual, mainly because I was likely to lose them (and get myself lost in the process; this town was so large I’d get disoriented in no time!). That, and I didn’t want to startle any potential allies by following them around. Certainly those high spiritual level beings would sense my Spirit Fire once I got close enough, and it would undoubtedly put them on edge. I wanted to try and meet one of them face-to-face, out in the open, not by stalking them until they felt the need to go down some abandoned alley and confront me.

I stopped at random intervals, looking at the wares offered by a store or wishing I had the correct currency when glancing at the menu of a diner. I had no money, as I could never keep track of exactly how to use it or how much each coin or piece of paper stood for. As a result, I often went hungry when out on missions, unless I happened to be with someone who had (and knew how to use) money. At one point I stood near a noodle stand and resolved to finally learn how to use money in this place, this Karakura Town. After all, I’d probably be staying here a while, so I would have time to learn.

Or you could always ask to be reassigned to the Soul Society, where you wouldn’t have to bother with money, I thought to myself as I left the noodle stand. After all, the Head Captain of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads said that any of the Holders could count on the Seireitei for food and shelter if we were sent there. Of course, that unpleasant man Mayuri would most likely come around to bother me, insinuating that to him, I’d be most useful in a test tube in his laboratory. How I dislike that man. I would probably have to stay with someone he’s not fond of to keep him from pestering me and interfering with my tasks.

I sighed and shook my head, crossing a street and once more attempting to run into someone who may be of assistance.

/////

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

Ah, how Zohara hated daytime. Forget all those silly games, movies, and comics you might have played, seen, or read growing up. Vampires could very well go out in daylight and not explode into flames or turn to dust. It didn’t even cause sunburns. It did, however, cause a horrible exhaustion and make their eyes hurt badly. It also cut their strength and reduced them to using the most basic of their powers, such as healing.

However, it would be a waste of precious time if Zohara slept, and so here he was, out and about, his glasses tinted to offer some meager protection against the sun’s glaring light. His coat flapped around his legs as he walked, ignoring everyone passing him by. He didn’t care for the mindless sheep bleating all around him. He was full and content for now, and none of them were useful in any other way besides food. No, Zohara was looking for someone special, someone who would be able to get him into the Soul Society. It would be wonderful if he could find a young Soul Reaper who didn’t know who he was. There was a ridiculously small chance of that happening, though; any Soul Reapers too young to know who he was were probably too young to be sent to the World of the Living to help with finding the Fell Stones here.

The Vampire halted at a corner along with a small group of others, waiting for the light to change so he could cross. How irritating it was to try and blend in, to be inconspicuous and not raise alarm or suspicions. He smiled a bit at the thought of walking out into traffic, laughing as people screamed for him to get out of the road, laughing as a car plowed into him and was utterly destroyed as he himself strolled on as if nothing happened. It would be entertaining to see the humans’ reaction, no doubt, but it would also have consequences. He didn’t want anyone thinking him anything but polite, kind, and easy to get along with. That way those who might prove useful would be more inclined to trust him.

A young woman next to Zohara glanced at him, then did a double take and gawked as the crossing light flashed. Zohara smiled at the young woman and ignored the light and those walking ahead of him, turning the full weight of his gaze on the young human ogling at him.

“Is something wrong, dear?”

“You…you’re a…”

“Oh, I see,” Zohara replied, chuckling. Ever since being forcefully awakened to the truth about creatures such as himself, humans who realized what Zohara was were always dumbstruck to see him around. They expected Vampires to sleep in stuffy, dirt-filled coffins during the day, hidden in clammy, decrepit old castles out in the country. Humans, being the simple-minded creatures they were, were always surprised to see one such as Zohara walking around during the day, as active as themselves.

“Uh, I gotta go…bye…” The young girl gave an awkward, embarrassed smile, waved hesitantly, and hurried across the street as the crossing light began to signal not to cross. Zohara watched her bustle across the street and smiled a bit more, imprinting the young woman’s scent into his memory.

Oh no, my pretty little morsel, he thought. This is hardly goodbye…

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-11-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Trenia
World of the Living; Karakura town
Watching for laughs.

"You're going to trip over your own feet at work today," Trenia said to a passing man in a business suit. "You'll fail a pop quiz; you'll have a heart attack and trip down the stairs on your shoelace drinking iced tea," She rang out. These were the sort of things that were going to happen unless God himself stopped them, so Trenia saw no harm in rattling off her preceeding of everyday life, especially since the worst implication of her doing so washer laughing. There were plenty of people in this town who gave her funny looks, obviously noting her horribly-out-of-date-but-still-totally-awesome outfit and glowing outline. She didn't really care; normal Humans didn't see a glow, but anyone with enough spirit energy could have seen it. If they had excess ammounts, the entire street was flooded with energy.

She tossed the teal leather bound book that was the Sacred Tome into the air, catching it and falling in step with Ronoh. She'd seen him around a few times; He was another Routaikakami, like her, but she'd never talked to him. "And somethin' cool's going to happen around you; I'm bored and my name's Trenia, and I'm following you around 'cuse it's been a while since I saw somethin' this interesting, hmha!"

Ash
Stuck between both worlds; Karakura town
Whoever the good guys are.

After years of being a phantom, Ash still wasn't quite used to it. Unless he took a physical body, he couldn't feel heat, cold... or anything else, on that note. He could hear, see, touch and smell just fine, and similar to ghosts from books, people he passed through got chills. Some could sense his 'presence', if it could be called that; he exuded a lot of spirit energy, but he was still invisible; if anyone were to look, it would appear to just be a moving fountain of energy. His attention was drawn by two Routaikakami, one a girl with blue hair and another who looked like a normal guy. The one with green hair looked a lot more like a Demon, or at least a very convincing Demoness cosplay.

What are two Routaikakami doing in Karakura? Ash wondered, floating through cars to the other side of the street behind the two. I'll wait until no one's around before I ask them; I'll scare someone if they see me appear out of nowhere.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Lulz, Ronoh is a chick, not a dude. I think you've got her confused with Zohara :P.

/////

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
The Holders (Lieutenant)

I was so distracted by my search that I didn’t notice the presence of another Routaikakami until she was practically right beside me. I paused and turned to face her as she said, "And somethin' cool's going to happen around you; I'm bored and my name's Trenia, and I'm following you around 'cuse it's been a while since I saw somethin' this interesting, hmha!"

“Trenia, yes, I remember you. We’ve met before, but only a few times long ago,” I replied politely, smiling at the other. It was nice to have someone else to talk to; I wasn’t keen on being alone, not in these troubled times. Even though I knew Trenia wouldn’t get directly involved in anything that might happen, it was still comforting to have her around. At the very least she might be able to tell me if something unpleasant was about to happen. “And something cool is going to happen to me? Well, that sounds more agreeable than something bad happening, that much is certain. Tell me, what is this cool thing that’s going to happen? Will I finally learn how to use this world’s currency? Or perhaps my sense of direction will become at least partially reliable? I must say those things would be more helpful than cool.”

I then fell silent, sensing a fair amount of compressed spiritual energy not far away. I glanced around, but saw nothing. Uneasy, I looked back to Trenia and shifted my weight, casting my voice low so the humans milling about around us wouldn’t overhear my next words.

“Trenia, do you feel that? There is someone, or thing, close by, but I cannot see it. What do you suppose it could be?”

/////

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
None

Zohara trailed the young woman from several yards, ignoring the humans around him even when they stopped to gape at him. The unearthly aura all Vampires gave off was something the sheep were coming to recognize, though at a slow pace. For every human who realized what he was, there were dozens who were so laughable ignorant. How easily he could show them how fearful they should be. Of course, that would be counter-productive, and so Zohara didn’t bother to teach the unknowing humans just how pitiful they were.

Eventually, a high-rise apartment loomed in the distance. It seemed this young woman was a college student, as the apartment was a branch of the nearby university. Zohara paused at a street corner, watching the young woman as she headed home. A college student going missing would cause more problems that Zohara cared to worry about, especially because even those humans who failed to recognize his true nature would be hard-pressed to forget seeing him passing them. They might not recognize the girl, but humans were easy to spook and they would blame Zohara for her disappearance even if he weren’t responsible for it.

Ah well. There were plenty more sheep in just this town alone. Zohara turned his back on the girl and began walking back the way he’d come. Even though he wasn’t hungry, it was never a bad idea to have a meal planned in advance. Since he hadn’t been lucky with his last attempt, the Vampire now began to glance over the occasional human he passed by. That woman looked depressed and unhappy with her life; if she were found dead somewhere, it could be called as a suicide. That man there was rude and swaggered across the street despite the threat of oncoming traffic; if his corpse were discovered, it could be blamed on his reckless attitude. So many choices, but none of them appealed to Zohara.

The Vampire then came to an abrupt halt, a very odd, very tantalizing scent reaching him. Turning his head ever so slightly to both sides, he finally pinpointed the direction it was coming from and followed after it. It didn’t take long for him to see what the scent was coming from. In the near distance, standing amidst an ever-moving crowd of humans, were two very inhuman creatures. Both were female; one was a short, young-looking specimen who most people would call cute, and the other was a female of average height and attractive looks. Both radiated a spiritual energy Zohara had sensed only a few times in the past:

These two were Routaikakamigami.

Zohara smiled, his golden eyes flicking between the two females. He could sense that only one of them was a fighter, though from this distance it was hard to tell which. He could always go after the one who would give him the least trouble, but that wouldn’t offer any sort of challenge, and without challenge it wouldn’t be fun.

Ah, but before I get ahead of myself, it would be best to attempt to see if either of these lovely ladies might be of more long-term use to me, the Vampire thought. Suppressing his spiritual pressure to appear non-threatening, the Vampire donned a friendly expression and headed over to meet his possible new “friends”.

/////

OOC: Ronoh is sensing Ash, not Zohara. Just so you know ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-09-2010, 04:59 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Cuora Pani, Adjucas
Hereafter, deserted place.

Let's recollect. Where was I again? This place looks familiar, somehow. But... It's only a wasteland. For as far as my eye can see, only dull, sharp rocks exist. There's no special feature, save for far, faraway cliffs projecting their hollow shadows over unseen dangers.

I couldn't feel spiritual energy, but I wasn't interested in finding anyone- were they not the pacific type, I'd be forced to attack.
I'm hungry. Feed us.
Yes. Let them. Let them come.

I shook my head, trying to clear away some nasty thoughts. A dull ache was spreading through my head, but I just let it be. There would be time, though I hoped it wouldn't come.
But we do, oh yes we do.
Blazing tongue of eeire fire shot up in this odd sky- I knew it was a mere illusion as this world has no sun whatsoever, but I still was... fascinated by it. I cocked my head at the sight of the strange fire. It wasn't an uncommon sight in this world, but strange nonetheless. It had been a while since I saw someone try to open a gate between worlds, be it a soul trying to break out or a Hollow like me.
Silly lowlies, they think they own the world.
_______________________Shut up, won't you?

I didn't want to investigate further, instead focusing on trying to remember why I was there. Fragments flashed in my head, meaningless memories of long forgotten ages. Pushing them aside, I focused harder on the thoughts... But nothing. No thing of interest I had done the previous day... or period of wake, anyway. Even though I needed no sleep, and indeed it left me very open to attacks, I had found that resting had a soothing effect on my mind. Along with the feeding, it was the only thing that managed to make them shut up. For a while, anyway.

I looked around again. Only windswept land stood. I definitely had no idea why I went there. However, the most likely reason was to rest. It could get really aggravating, this condition of mine, and being who I am it's not so easy either to find a quiet place to rest. However, I found out that this was the best shot I had at a good rest, since this... place... is only for temporary passage.

I decided to get up, stretching while I were at it. Hunt for us. We're hungry. Tilting my head again, I decided what to do next. I had no intention of keeping still- the more I waited, the more chances I missed at gathering the Stones of Fell...

That's right! The Stones! That's what I came here to look for. However, I was pretty sure noone could be found on this plane- it'd be rather odd if there was any. I'd have to go to the mundane world, or Soul Society, if I wanted to find any.

A small sigh echoed within me, memory of a longed for memory I couldn't recall. I hadn't decided yet where I wanted to go, but anywhere was fine. I have no clue where to find anything anyway.

I stood still, closing my eyes to better focus, holding my left arm out, grasping the air with my hand. As I felt I had it, I held out my other arm, ripping in two the empty space before me. An ear-splitting howl of pain resonated in the wastes as I opened the mouth, and when I deemed big enough I entered the Garganta, walking down the spiritual passage.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((My bad xD And Ash is just following; he'll show himself when you get into the alley where no one can see a Human randomly appear from nowhere.))

Trenia
Wandering the previously mentioned city
Watching for laughs

"Hahah! You know I can't tell ya; bring the timeline crashing down and destroy us all, that sort of thing," Trenia said, looking over her shoulder. She also saw the compressed thing of energy moving and grinned. "Just turn down into the next alley; I think he-slash-she-slash-it-slash-I-have-no-idea-what-it-is wants to talk to you. Oh, wait, I CAN tell ya a little bit; you get to go on one of those cliche' 'Save the world before the bad guy kills us all' things. Lucky you! I wonder how things'll turn out? It's always fun to see how these open-ended parts of me turn out. Never know what'll happen... Well, you don't, anyways~" She singsonged, freely floating in the air and ignoring the cries of surprise from the Humans who saw it.

"Well, come on, in the alley here; ask the guy yourself. I won't say; wouldn't want to destroy the world, would we?" Trenia said with a wing, drifting into the alleyway.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Well, where else to start besides Karakura town? I'll catch up with everyone later on. I'm sick...

Dylan Kinoshita - Soul Reaper
World of the Living – Karakura town – Outside Urahara Shop
The Holders

After visiting the Urahara Shop, I leaned against a tree, without much to do at the time. It was early in the day, and the sun was up high in the sky. Before I sat down, I angled myself around the tree so that I would be in the shade. I had just exited the Urahara Shop in District 3600, or Karakura town. The town was bustling with action. There weren’t nearly as many people as in the shopping district than where I was, in the eastern part of the town. I decided to help the Holders as I thought under the tree. I just wanted things to be normal. I want everything to be normal. But we have to work to make things right, correct? Well, that was exactly what I was going to do. I was just worried that something would come up in the middle of doing something. What I was really thinking of though, was a hollow appearing when doing something important involving the stones. Well, I was pretty used to that already, even though I wasn’t a Soul Reaper for very long. I could sense that there were several people with very high spiritual power around. Well, it wasn’t really a surprise, as Karakura town was situated on the juureichi. I knew that there were several humans who would be able to see the ghosts, the Shinigami, and all of the other spiritual beings that were near (I could tell a few people from the Soul Society were around).

Suddenly, I heard a beeping sound. I grabbed my Soul Phone out of my pocket. There was a hollow, and it wasn’t too far away.

Damn!

I left my Gigai and bolted off to the northwest. I ran as quickly as I could in the direction of the Hollow. As I got closer, I flipped my Zanpakuto upside down and pulled it to my waist. “Yabun Maeni Keimei!” I blurted out, meaning ‘night before dawn’. My Zanpakuto’s appearance began to change. I then held two swords with a unique design. They had short blades that broke off into two parts. As I ran, it began to glow a reddish color.

I managed to get to the northern end of Karakura town very soon. I ran through some trees, and glided over the river. I then dashed to the north, and near the outskirts of Karakura town. I saw the Hollow then. It was three times my size, like most Hollows. It had a blackish-reddish, oozy body. It’s not really a pleasant thing to describe. Its mask had reddish purplish streaks running down the eye area and the left half of the skull. It must’ve been after the girl I saw running off moments before I arrived. I swerved around the Hollow. We were in a forest setting. It was pretty early in the day, and we were in a clearing surrounded by trees. I leapt onto a tree branch, then pushed off to another tree. I ran through the clearing until I managed to get behind the Hollow (Which was attempting to shoot some strange slop at me) and catch my breath. Then, I lunged forward to thrust my sword in its back. Before I could get there fast enough though, it managed to turn around and shoot more slop-missiles at me, the same color as the streaks on its mask. It actually hit me, but not directly. I immediately pulled my arm out of my sleeve. Before my sleeve could even fall limp, the slop ripped most of the sleeve off where my forearm would’ve been. I saved myself from being pulled back to the tree, but the sleeve of my Shihakusho was torn apart, exposing part of my arm when I put it back through what was left of my sleeve.

Close one.

Well, I thought it would be easy, but it wasn’t necessarily a stupid Hollow, which didn’t help me at all. I landed on a different tree because the one I was going to recover on was covered in Hollow-gunk. I glanced over to see my sleeve completely dissolved.

How nice. It disintegrates whatever it can.

I needed to be much, much faster than I was before if I wanted to damage the Hollow. In addition, I didn’t want to be hit by the goop. My sleeve dissolved after twenty seconds. Just twenty seconds I would have before part of me disintegrated if I was ever hit. How was I supposed to survive though? I just continued to avoid it, as the Hollow couldn’t hit me from behind. I knew I was fast enough to slash it. I dashed through the trees until its back was directly in front of me, then I sprang towards it. I slashed the back of the mask, but it wasn’t direct because as I slashed, it was already turning to face me. I jumped away, landed on my hands onto the ground, swerved as Hollow-gunk was about to blast me, then finally flipped back onto my feet and at the last second, dodged another shot.

That was too close.

I was once again, on a branch. Because I needed to recover, I jumped into the trees and sat behind a tree. The Hollow was shooting at the tree, and the tree slowly fell apart in the area the Hollow was barfing on. Before it made it through, I was able to catch my breath and run to the next tree. I flipped my swords upside down. Then, an idea popped into my head. I jumped back into the clearing, dodged what would’ve been a fatal hit, then began to run like I did before. This time, I jumped over the Hollow to the other side of the clearing. I hovered over it. I then dropped my two swords right above its head. They fell towards the Hollow’s head. I landed on a branch on the other side, then, jumped back to my swords. They were floating down about ten feet from the head. I then grabbed the hilts and slammed them down on the head. I managed to cut through, and sent the Hollow to the Soul Society.

Easy enough.

After dispatching the Hollow, I caught my breath. I then walked south, where I caught up with the girl who was chased by the Hollow. She could see me. That explained why the Hollow was after her. After explaining a few things to her, I left, and headed directly south, following the river.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 03-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
The Holders (Lieutenant)

“Me? Do you really think so?” I asked, glancing about and trying to pinpoint the location of the spiritual pressure. As I did, though, I felt another spiritual pressure, familiar but somewhat distant.

Oh, that’s Dylan…he must be fighting someone or thing, I thought. For a few moments I thought about going to help him, but eventually his pressure tapered off. I suppose he must have won then. If he’d lost his spiritual pressure would have suddenly shot down.

No longer distracted by the possibility of a fellow Holder in need of help, I turned back to Trenia and nodded once. After glancing around one more time I started to walk towards a nearby alley, folding my hands behind my back as I walked.

“I certainly hope who or whatever it is turns out to be friendly,” I said softly to Trenia, hoping the entity near us wouldn’t overhear. “I’d hate to get attacked in such a crowded area. Not only would I have to risk revealing myself, there are so many innocent people around who could get hurt…”

/////

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
None

They two females were moving away from him, towards an alley. Had they sensed him, seen him? No, there was no way either of them could have sensed his spiritual pressure when it was almost fully suppressed, and he knew for a fact that neither of their gazes had fallen on him. So why were they making for that alley? Perhaps they needed to discuss something in private, away from the prying ears of the surrounding humans.

As he walked after them, the Vampire suddenly sensed a dense area of spiritual pressure. He paused, momentarily perplexed as he cast about. It wasn’t a Routaikakami; it felt more like a stray spirit, only more…substantial. After a second it seemed as thought the presence had moved on, and Zohara had a feeling he understood what was going on. For whatever reason, the presence was following the Routaikakamigami, who were clearly aware of the entity and were leading it somewhere away from the humans.

Well, Zohara didn’t care what exactly was going on. All he knew was he didn’t want to risk losing the two females, and so he started walking towards the alley as well. He moved at a quick but measured pace, his gait easy and natural. It would look, to anyone watching, as if Zohara were blithely unawares of the fact that he just happened to be following two young women into an alley.

Wait for me, lovelies, the Vampire thought with a smile as he closed the distance between himself and his targets. Though I certainly don’t mind a bit of a chase now and then…

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-13-2010, 01:02 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((Ugh, I'm sick so I may be slow in replying.))

Septem - Routaikakami
World of the Living - Karakura Town (Bandwagon >>)
None

In this world of misery, disease, old age, and death, there is no other protection, refuge, or help than our own practice of truth. Others are powerless; as we sow we reap. Septem thought to himself as he stared dispassionately at the humans below him. And then there's me. In this cold, dreary world here I stand, alone. My duty still stands, and my hand shall give you the rewards you deserve, and none of you humans even thank me. You blame yourselves, or "good fortune", never knowing it was my doing the whole time. Ungrateful worms.

On top of the building he was on, Septem could view the entire street. He was in his human form, and a wind played idily with his long white blond hair. His icy eyes gazed at nothing in particular, and if his severe expression had any power in it it would have frozen the whole block. He wore stark black, highlighting his paleness so it was almost unnatural. With a shake of his head, Septem jumped off the building, unseen by the public. He landed far too softly to be normal, startling the life out of those he landed by. He walked off as if nothing had happened, ignoring the hushed whispers that followed him.

You, he thought, falling into step beside a bearded man. He glanced into the man's eyes and immediately he saw into the man's soul. Everything the man was, and everything that made him to be the person he was folded out in front of Septem's eyes in the length of a heartbeat. He read the man like a map, it was a part of his power to see the hearts, minds, and souls of mortals, so his judgements could be passed without fear of lies or veiling the truth. Your heart is tainted by greed. You found a wallet ten minutes ago with four hundred dollars in it. Because of your greed, you kept the money and credit cards instead of turning it in. Your greed shall be punished one day, another strike against your soul, Akira Toumetai. In three weeks you will bet everything you have on gambling, and you will lose everything you have to your greed. In three weeks you will not even have enough money to buy yourself a cardboard box to sleep in. This I decree, and so it shall be. To seal his words, the ring on his left index finger glowed. Engraved on the ring were the Roman numerals VII, his symbol, which for the briefest of instances glowed like embers in a fire.

Septem did not really like doing his work in human form, in his true form he was unseen and therefore could have passed his rule with a little more flair. Not to mention in his human form his powers were dulled, and could not ring with the powerful conviction he had in his other form. Shaking his head in disgust at the man he just read, he walked on. He passed a haggard woman. He met her eyes for a brief instant and her entire being rushed into his like a flood. You, he thought as the woman turned away. Your life is lived in poverty, and you have three children to take care of. You stole a loaf of bread to feed your family. You have taken what is not yours. Anyone who eats that bread will become sick. He paused for a moment, his piercing eyes roving deeper into the mortal's heart. But yesterday you donated half of your small money to others who need it more. It was a kind thing to do, you have a bright heart in the midst of your dark life. I shall stay my hand, your family shall be sick, but your neighbors are kind. They will take care of you and help you along the way for a week. His judgement passed once more, the Prevailer of Retribution turned away and disappeared like a shadow in the crowd.

And so the silent rewarder went on. He read peoples' minds and hearts and either punished or rewarded them. Nowadays it seemed like he was punishing more than rewarding. Sometimes people would catch him staring at them, and they would look away in alarm when they saw his expression. Some would give him weird looks, as if saying "Why is this creep staring at me?". A few glared back at him, but were ultimately cowed by Septem's unchangeable, unreadable expression. It was Septem's job to observe, and he quickly observed two spikes of energy, both were so familiar that he didn't need to do a double take. He knew a Routaikakami when he sensed one. But two in the same area? How strange.

Out of some curiosity Septem momentarily abandoned his work, turning on his heel and slipping through the crowd like a fish through water. His eyes hardly missed a thing, and he did not miss the two females turning into an alley. He recognized one as Trenia, the Prevailer of Time. He frowned, Trenia typically abided by her own agenda, but her showing up was hardly a good thing. He paused, sizing up the situation. He let his senses extend a little bit, and was surprised at what he found. He blinked for perhaps the first time that day and narrowed his eyes. What was that he just sensed? Something in the alley? The Routaikakamis' own powers must have masked what he sensed, it was like trying to look for a fish in the midst of a waterfall.

Septem edged closer to the mouth of the alley, deciding not to show himself just yet. He leaned against the wall, thinking that if he was going to wait he could work while he did so. Your heart is full of sunshine and light. He thought to a teenage girl across the street. Those who are close to you are bathed in your light, you dare to cast kindness into this world. Yesterday you helped your friend work out a major project for her homework. You helped her understand her studies. Today your neighbor will give you fifty dollars for helping her with her yardwork. Even though you don't think you deserve it, you shall take it anyway. This I decree, this I command. A ghost of a smile curled around his colorless lips. People like this he liked, it was so rare to find one of them nowadays, and he almost alwyays rewarded them generously.

So, Trenia and Ronoh, his thoughts wandere to his fellow Rotaikakami. Who is in the alley? Why do you bother them so?d

((Whoa, this went on longer than I thought. I find myself liking Septem more and more.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Trenia & Ash
Previously mentioned place and world(s)
Neutural & good

"Come on, Mr. Phantom; quit being shy! Just don't attack us and we won't attack you. Usually how it goes for Humans, innit?" Trenia said aloud, grinning as a bag of popcorn appeared in her hands. "This should be fun!"

"... I didn't think anyone could see me," Ash's voice floated before he phazed into semitransparent visibility. He was solid enough to see clearly, but everything on the other side of him was still distinctly visible, and everything had a blue tint about him, including a slight glow of it. "I'm sorry if I startled you. My name's Ash... the phantom everyone talks about. I'm not evil, though; that part isn't true. I help out in both worlds where I can, even if it isn't much. I'm trapped between worlds... that's the best I can explain it. I'm sorry for following you and not saying anything, but I didn't want to scare anyone. I'd like to know what two Routaikakami are doing in this little town. It's rare enough to see one of you around; two of you must mean something's wrong."

"Ooh, this one's smart," Trenia commented, leaning against the wall and stuffing her mouth full of popcorn, watching intently. "He's right, ya know. But, I'm not allowed to say anything, so I think I'll shut up and watch for now. Just forget I'm even here, 'kay?"

"Err... If you insist," Ash said, looking surprised. "Something has to be wrong for two Routaikakami to be in the same place; I'd at least like to have a little bit of warning so I can have a plan when whatever happens comes around."
Old 03-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Dylan Kinoshita - Soul Reaper
World of the Living – Karakura town – Near the shopping district
The Holders

I was exhausted from the battle. After returning to my faux body, I walked the streets of Karakura town aimlessly. I was going to return to the Soul Society soon, but I was in the mood to explore District 3600. I was really curious because I was in the city located on the juureichi. I was curious to see who else was there. However, I was getting way too distracted to pay attention to what I was originally doing. I was exploring everywhere I saw, and I actually thought it was natural to jump over gates and fences and taking shortcuts, although I was supposed to be on the sidewalk. After almost getting hit by a passing car, I realized I was only supposed to cross the street when the block had the symbol of a man walking. I really didn’t visit the world of the living enough to know much. I’d only been there a few times, and never somewhere so busy. I realized that a lot of people were watching me, because I was crossing the street, right through the middle of traffic. Well, I guess if I were a human, I’d feel that way too. Well, maybe not, because I didn’t know much about what it was like being a human.

I looked both ways, then looked up at the pole next to me. It still had the big orange hand on it. I desperately waited to cross the street. Although I only had to wait a minute or so, I was actually getting bored pretty fast. Then, I darted off across the street. I climbed a ladder outside a building, then followed it down. I jumped over to the building to the left of it. In the alley between the group of buildings I was leaping over were two people with unusual spiritual pressure, one of which was very familiar. Just outside the alley were two different spiritual pressures as well, one being similar to the two in the alley. In the alley, there was also another spiritual pressure, and a translucent figure. I barely paid any attention to it. As I walked by, I heard the translucent figure say “Something has to be wrong for two Routaikakami to be in the same place; I'd at least like…” as I passed and I couldn’t hear the rest, I answered to the first part in my head.

It probably has something to do with this town having so many people with high spiritual pressure, and the fact that there are one, maybe another Soul Reaper in this town, and maybe a few other visitors from outside the world of the living.

I wasn’t even paying attention to what I was hearing or thinking as I explored the town. Then, I just realized that there were definitely two, and I was pretty sure three Routaikakamigami in the area I just passed. I suddenly stopped, just before jumping over to the roof of another building. One of them was Ronoh. I knew her; she was one of the Holders, who I had met recently. I recognized the one next to her as Trenia, one who knew how everything in the world would play out, or something like that; I didn’t know that much. I didn’t know if she was a part of the Holders or not, but I had never formally met Trenia. The third Routaikakami, I didn’t know who he or she was, nor did I know what his or her power was. I walked backwards, kneeled down and glanced at the group, and decided not to bother them, unless I was needed to be involved in anything. I was positive that someone knew I was there, if it was the one who knew the timeline knew I was going to pass and glance over, or one of the two sensed I was there. I didn’t know about the other two near the alley. One was definitely a Routaikakami, but I didn’t bother to see the other two. I slowly walked across the roof of the building I was on, about to jump down to see what the building was.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 03-18-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Enkaku, I’m not sure if Septem was actually speaking telepathically to Ronoh and Trenia or not, so if he was let me know and I’ll edit accordingly.

/////

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
The Holders (Lieutenant)

-and-

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
None

“Ash…yes, I’ve heard of you,” I said to the phantom. “Many of the Soul Reapers I’ve met have made a least a passing mention of you, though I must admit none of it was good.” I paused, considering the phantom’s words. It almost sounded like he didn’t know about the hunt for the Fell Stones. Trenia wasn’t saying anything on the matter, but that was common for her. I folded my arms over my chest, playing with the leather thong of my Radiant, the large charm that stored Light energy when I was in this human form.

“As for why there are two of us here…well, there is indeed something wrong. Tell me, have you heard anything about the Fell Stones or the Fell Bracelet? That is why we, and many other Routaikakamigami, are here in the World of the Living. Some of us are trying to find the Fell Stones, others are trying to keep us from doing so, and others are simply out to gain them for their own purpose.”

I stopped talking when I sensed Dylan’s spiritual pressure again, this time rapidly drawing near. I glanced back and saw him a moment later. I said nothing as he passed over us, leaping into the air. He didn’t stop or even slow down as he went by, and I figured he must not have recognized any of us. After all, I had only met him a short time ago, so it was understandable if he didn’t remember me. However, as he was leaving, I sensed his spiritual pressure suddenly halt, then slowly come back. Perhaps he’d noticed us and was returning to see what was going on.

Before I had a chance to acknowledge him, I became aware of another source of Spirit Fire. It took me a moment to place it, but when I did I glanced about, eager to speak with a fellow Routaikakami I wasn’t very familiar with. Unfortunately that turned out to be a good number, since I spent so much of my time in the World of the Living away from the others. I couldn’t see Septem anywhere, but he was very close. I dropped my arm, getting ready to mention to the others he was close, when someone stepped into the alley and came to a stop. I looked over at the tall, slender man, blinking in surprise at the sight of him. His eyes were a striking gold-yellow hue, and the slitted pupils instantly marked him as a Vampire. A black coat was draped over his body, and his black hair came down to a little passed his shoulders.

“Excuse me,” he said softly. Despite how quiet his voice was, I could clearly hear everything he was saying. “I don’t mean to intrude, but I couldn’t help overhearing your discussion.” The newcomer lifted a hand, using his middle and index fingers to push his glasses higher up his nose. “Forgive my rudeness, I should introduce myself before barging in on what is obviously a private conversation. I am Zohara Desmond, resident Vampire of Karakura Town.” The Vampire made a faint bow, dropping his hand back to his side. “Anyway, when I heard what you were talking about, I decided to drop by and join in. I’ve been seeking to join the Holders for some time, but it’s been difficult locating members here. On top of that I’ve had to deal with many who would seek to keep the Stones from my possession, be they members of the Seekers of Fell or greedy insects who want them for personal gain.”

“I suppose this is your lucky day then,” I replied, wary of this newcomer. Vampires in general had a poor reputation that, while I hated to admit it, most of them deserved. Many were hardly better than wild animals, stalking humans by night and tearing them apart like rabid beasts. Despite how cautious I was, I was also somewhat intrigued by this strange fellow. It was very rare for one to encounter a Vampire who bothered to try and act even the smallest bit civilized. From past experience, those Vampires who could be troubled to fit in among human society were worthy of trusting. After all, it was unfair and ignorant to judge an individual based on the actions and faults of their race. “My name is Hise, and I am a higher-ranking member of the Holders. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Even though I felt he could be trusted, I didn’t know this man at all and wasn’t going to share my real name or rank with him. He would learn those only after he’d proved how much he could be trusted. I smiled at him as he glanced about, almost casually.

“There’s a third Routaikakami here,” he said after a moment, looking back at me. “How very, very rare. Two of you in one place here in the World of the Living could be considered chance or the result of a minor emergency, but three? Things must be faring worse than I first thought…”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: Sorry about the late entrance, but hey, I have crappy luck and my comps went out?

Rosalina Enkai (Soul Reaper)
World of The Living: Karakura Town
She's not too sure who she working for...(Holders)

Rosalina sighed, navigating the Karakura town streets with ease that came from many trips to the famous hometown of Ichigo Kurosaki. Now was not time for play, though she was dancing around like a carefree child in her Gigai. She'd been sent by Captain Kuchiki to meet up with the other Soul Reaper officially there, a Dylan Kinoshima, and investigate the large amount of power in the town. She twirled and felt the ripple of the wind against her skin, or the skin of her Gigai, anyway. She bounced up to the concentration of spritual power indicated on her soul pager in the disguise of a deep blue razor phone. Before she turned the corner to the group, there was a ripple and her spritual pressure decreased greatly as her Zanpaku-to manifested himself and Umi Tora was by her side.

The great tiger, as his name suggested, wound around her legs to stop her, though if she really wanted, she could have passed through him considering he was made of pure water. Sea foam bubbled up around his paws and tail, and tangles of seaweed stood in the place of stripes, her beautiful sea tiger stood in his full glory around her legs, invisible to anyone unable to see such things. Rosalina ran her fingers along his head in a gesture that no one would really notice as stroking an invisible animal, and he felt solid under her fingers, cool to the touch.

"Rosalina, do you know what you're wandering into?" The great tiger rumbled, Rosalina gave an imperceptable shake of her head and flipped her soul pager open as if to answer a call.

"No, Kuchiki-sama didn't say, he just asked me to check on everything--you know that." She said, Umi Tora sighed and wound further around her legs.

"I know, but I don't like this. He's been quiet recently, like he's keeping something from us. Just be careful, Rosalina--and I'm staying with you the whole time just in case." He said, Rosalina nodded and sighed.

"Okay, thank you. Bye!" She chirped and shut the pager and stuck it in her back pocket before turning the corner on all three Routaikamigami and blinked. "Ah, so we have some powerful beings in human form? I'm looking for a Soul Reaper, if you might be so kind to tell me if you know him--a Dylan Kinoshima? I'm Rosalina Enkai of the Sixth Court Guard Squad, fourth seat." She said and gestured to Umi Tora "And this is--"

"I can introduce myself, Rosalina. I am Umi Tora, the psysical manifestation of Rosalina's zanpaku-to." The tiger made of water rumbled, making a purring sound like crashing waves.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Septem - Routaikakami
World of Living - Karakura Town
None

Septem, although looking in the other direction, was quite aware of someone passing by him. It was his job tonotice things after all, but the spiritual pressure of the person caught him off guard. It was heavily masked, but passing within such close distance of Septem allowed the Prevailer of Retribution to catch just a whisp of energy. His head snapped around so fast his white hair whipped his face and he managed to catch the man's back as he entered the alley. The one where two of his fellow Routaikakami were, along with that other spirit thing they were with. Septem frowned and silently tairled behind the man, not making a whisper of a sound.

"I don’t mean to intrude, but I couldn’t help overhearing your discussion,” the man was saying smoothly. “Forgive my rudeness, I should introduce myself before barging in on what is obviously a private conversation. I am Zohara Desmond, resident Vampire of Karakura Town.” Septem was shocked -- although he didn't show it -- partially from the news and partially because of the fact the Vampire bowed after that, undoubtedly making him visible. If Ronoh and Trenia saw him, they didn't say anything. “Anyway, when I heard what you were talking about, I decided to drop by and join in. I’ve been seeking to join the Holders for some time, but it’s been difficult locating members here. On top of that I’ve had to deal with many who would seek to keep the Stones from my possession, be they members of the Seekers of Fell or greedy insects who want them for personal gain.” It sounded plausible, but Septem was always the natural skeptic.

The human crossed his arms at the Vampire's back, ready for him to turn around or do something. Instead, he got a little bit of a surprise when Ronoh spoke. “I suppose this is your lucky day then. My name is Hise, and I am a higher-ranking member of the Holders. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Smart girl, Septem thought with a smirk. While he did not openly hate Vampires, he did not trust any either. He had looked into the eyes of far too many vampires for him to ever see them as redeemable. The one thing he hated most about his job was that sometimes, he saw things he really was better of not seeing. Number one rule, he reminded himself harshly. Never complain about your job. He rubbed his wrist, where it had started to sting for no reason at all.

“There’s a third Routaikakami here,” Zohara suddenly said, causing Septem to nearly jump out of his skin. Of course, it was hardly surprising, since his Spirit Fire must have been sending up a fireworks display of spiritual energy, but people had ignored his presence for so long it startled him. “How very, very rare. Two of you in one place here in the World of the Living could be considered chance or the result of a minor emergency, but three? Things must be faring worse than I first thought…”

"It is," Septem interjected, finally deciding to give himself a voice. "A bracelet who would give its weilder ultimate power? More often than not, greed and a desire for power override the kinder nature in beings. So many hunting for such Stones, practically uprooting every town and rock and tree, it's not surprising we're all here." At that moment he sensed another person drawn to their spot, three Routaikakami in one place could send up a motherload of spiritual flares, and from her energy and her zanpaku-to energy he could sense she was a Soul Reaper. He glanced at her, carefully avoiding eye contact.

((Ugh.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 03-17-2010, 01:21 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ash & Trenia
Karakura town, world of the living/caught between
Good & neither

"Heya, Septem!" Trenia said, sticking her tongue out at him. "Still love your hair!"

"I don't know much about the Fell Stones... but if they're that powerful, I don't think there's much I can do to help... sorry. I'll do what I can to help you," Ash said, moving out of the way so the vampire and other Routaikakami didn't have to look through him to see what was going on. "I can fight when I confine to an item. Carry something around with you so I can help, okay?"

"You can use this shell," Trenia said, putting it in Septem's pocket and sticking her tongue out at him again. "Quit bein' so serious; I'd totally date you if you weren't so negative all the time."

"I don't care about any power we might get from this; you can take everything for all I care," Ash said, shrugging. "I'm only coming with you to stop something terrible from happening..."
...Because no one should have to go through what I did, Ash finished in his thoughts, shaking his head. "Just tell me when we're going," He said, standing off to the side, behind Septem.

((Meh))