Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: Individual RP;; Eeveedude

You better take advantage of Rhyhorn’s confusion. It won’t be long until he snaps out,” Ash warned.

Lance watched with glee as the mighty Rhyhorn rampaged around in a large circle. It’s speed was increasing at each moment.“Great job Lulu!”

During Rhyhorn’s lap around the circle, an audible clunk could be heard in the same spot on the circle. Lance focused on the ground near the “clunk” zone and noticed a large boulder that had been buried in the ground. The slanted boulder was more than likely left by a volcano long ago. Now, it had risen to the surface of the ground and Lance would use it to his advantage.

Alright Lulu, here we go! I need you to use Ancient Power on that boulder in the ground, raise it above the ground and position it like a ramp. This way, when Rhyhorn runs on top of it, he goes flying into the air. Then you’re going to use an Air Slash attack on its underside to send it higher into the air.

The angelic Pokémon again closed her eyes and focused all her energy on the solid mass of rock. Rhyhorn had just passed over it and now was Lulu’s perfect opportunity. All of the sudden the ground lightly shook and the enormous rock rose out of the ground. As it rose, the ramp was becoming larger and larger and the boulder became quite visible. The sharp incline of the Lance's rock ramp rose to approximately fifteen feet by the time Rhyhorn has just about reached it.

Alright that’s good Lulu! Now fly and position yourself, back against the side of the ramp. When you see Rhyhorn, blast him with your Air Slash, and then use ExtremeSpeed to get out of the way!” Lance was very impressed with his strategy, and was excited to see how things panned out. One more idea popped into his head, “Lulu, while he’s in the air, use Ancient Power again to loosen the dirt, and break up the soil under Rhyhorn. It’ll form a sand trap and hopefully Rhyhorn will get stuck in it.
OOC// I tried to kinda have a bit more strategy. =P Btw... what's OOC mean. oO

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-05-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:16 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

As the stone rumbled, lifting into a rock ramp, Rhyhorn ran towards it, unaware of what would happen if he fell off it. By the time Rhyhorn reached its cold flooring, he still had no idea what he was getting himself into. Lulu the Togekiss positioned herself directly underneath the ramp, so she could peer at Rhyhorn from below. As soon as Rhyhorn went flying into the air, Lulu whipped up an Air Slash attack, hitting Rhyhorn on the belly with ease. The alarmed rhino squealed as he went higher and higher into the air.

Togekiss bolted out of the way, using ExtremeSpeed to dodge the crashing Rhyhorn. Upon coming crashing on the ground, Rhyhorn’s confusion wore off. The Pokemon looked simply furious after all the damage Lulu caused him. Now it was his turn to do something damaging. He took a deep breath, inhaling the dirt in the air, before shooting large chunks of rocks at his opponent in a Rock Blast. The overly-powered move went high in the air, defying the gravity that normally holds rocks down.

He followed up with an unusual move for a rock Pokemon like Rhyhorn. Static sparks began circling the Pokemon and was suddenly let out in a wave-like form of Thunderbolt. Lulu would have to choose, getting pelted with dangerously sharp rocks or being hit by a super-effective Shock Wave.

Looks like Rhyhorn’s studied his type advantages,” Ash said.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Lance Ivan

Area Effects: n/a
Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability- |Rock Blast/Shock Wave|
---41%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Espeon (M) -Synchronize Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

-Jolly Ursaring (M) -Quick Feet Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Battle>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power (Steel), SM Tri Attack, BM Nasty Plot.
---86%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyorn

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Eeveedude Offline

"I wonder how that Rhyhorn got a hold of a TM?" thought Lance.

He couldn't dwell on the oddity however. Lance had to think quick if he was going to make it through this strange array of attacks. Suddenly, Lance remembered Lulu's Hidden Power type, Steel. He then recalled something he had learned in a Science class. Steel conducts electricity!

Lance called out, "Lulu! Fire a Hidden Power attack at Rhyhorn's Rock Blast attack!"

I large white ball made of what looked like clouds appeared in front of Lulu's face. It grew quickly and when it was fairly large, the ball flashed brightly. When the flash subsided, a ball made of steel had taken the clouds place.

"Now!" commanded Lance.

Lulu fired the iron mass at the oncoming rocks.

Lance imagined the sight of the Steel type Hidden Power smashing through the rocks, while conducting the Electricity from the Shock Wave attack. Lance was hoping that the Rhyhorn would not move so that the Electro-magnet would smash into Rhyhorn, bringing its health low enough for him to finally capture the Rock Rhinoceros.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Rhyhorn growled angrily as the Hidden Power absorbed the Shock Wave, making the powerful move gain even more power. The rocks shot around the Hidden Power, one of them even hitting Lulu’s wing. The Togekiss came crashing back onto the earth with a loud band. Luckily Lulu was able to hover back above the ground again, not hurt a terrible amount.

But Rhyhorn wasn’t so lucky. The static’y orb of steel crashed into the rhino violently before the Pokemon realized that he should try to escape. While electricity has never done much damage to Rhyhorn, the steel did. Rhyhorn was thrown backwards, into the mountain. He stood up weakly, glaring at Togekiss. Without hesitation, he gathered another Wave of Shock to propel at Togekiss. After the wave was just about to reach Lulu, Rhyhorn twisted his face into one of complete and utter terror. It was the image from a child’s nightmare, making them scream every night for the months to follow. The image that would haunt even the most powerful and worryless people on the earth, It was, indeed, a Scary Face.

Ash even turned away from it, his limbs stiffening in horror. “That is… one Scary Face…” Ash stuttered. Even Lulu was petrified at the sight. What would Lance do now, knowing that his Pokemon was unable to face the Rhyhorn any longer?

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability- |Shock Wave/Scary Face|
---27%

Pokemon Stats:
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Battle> |SPD-2, Petrified|
---81%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// :3

Black and White Teams

Old 03-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Eeveedude Offline

"Yes!" shouted Lance as his imagination came to life.

Then all of the sudden, the craggy monster retaliated. It shot out yet another Shock Wave attack. This time it had added a frightening twist. The furious Rhyhorn used a Scary Face attack and as a result, Togekiss cringed in terror.

Lance knew that she would not be able to form another Hidden Power attack. She might however be able to release a move that she had mastered.

"Lulu, close your eyes and focus your mind on Rhyhorn! Then, use a Tri-Attack."

Lance knew that Lulu's special attack was far more powerful than Rhyhorn's and he was certain that Lulu's attack would absorb the physical based Pokémon's attack and even do Rhyhorn a bit of damage.

Immediately, three orbs of energy appeared before Lulu. One was fire, then ice, and the final sphere was electricity. Once Lance saw Lulu fire the attack forward, he reached to his belt, grabbed a Super Ball, and powerfully tossed it at the gravel beast.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:17 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

After the Tri-Attack pushed its way past Rhyhorn's Shock Wave, absorbing the the electricity. A few weak sparks clung to Togekiss, but didn't seem to hurt her until the too vanished. But the Tri-Attack hit Rhyhorn violently, the ice and electric orbs plummeting him at the sides while the fire one hit him on the nose/horn. The fiery orb left a burn mark, forcing the Pokemon to run in a circle angrily before the Superball enclosed over him.

The ball shook violently, tossing back and forth before it finally snapped open. The Rhyhorn was let out again and was back with revenge as he charged at Lulu, his burnt horn glowing with the power of insects. He jumped into the air with his Megahorn aimed at Lulu.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability- |Megahorn| BURN
---16%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---78%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Eeveedude Offline

The pokéball wiggled back and forth several times but then Rhyhorn exploded free of the sphere.

The enormous Pokémon had begun charging strait toward Lulu.

Lance reacted quickly and grabbed yet another sphere and chucked it at the flying Rhino. This time Lance has used a regular Park Ball in hopes of conserving his more powerful balls for more powerful Pokémon.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:09 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

The PokeBall encased Rhyhorn before he was able to do damage to Togekiss. The Ball fell on the ground, rocking back and forth before there was a ding! sound. Ash grinned. "It worked that time," Ash said cheerfully. "How about you pick up your SuperBall and Rhyhorn and we can go into the mountain now?"

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability- |Megahorn| BURN
---12%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---78%

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyhorn

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC// :D

Black and White Teams

Old 03-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Eeveedude Offline

"How about you pick up your SuperBall and Rhyhorn and we can go into the mountain now?"

Sure thing!” replied Lance with a grin.

He ran out to Lulu and gave her a light hug. “Great job Lulu. You deserve a rest.” He threw a red and white Pokéball at the angelic Pokémon and it was absorbed into the sphere.

Lance then ran over to Rhyhorn’s Pokéball and grabbed both it and the Super Ball which had failed before. Still happy to have finally caught a Pokémon, Lance looked over to Ash and suggested, “I suppose it’s a good thing this Super Ball failed. I’m sure I’ll be able to use it for more powerful pokemon in the near future. Anyway, let’s keep going.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:39 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Deckbi

Ash nodded, watching his Trainer pick up the two balls. "Alright, off we go!" he cheered as he and Lance ventured into the steamy Mt. Deckbi. The air was warm, making both Trainer's start to sweat despite the fact that they just walked in. The sides of the cave were a tawny-red and looked hot to the touch. Ash frowned.

Just in front of the pair, blocking the path, was a large Camerupt, looking lazily at us.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Getting warmer
Encounters Remaining- 10

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Camerupt ( ) - Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---78%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 2x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyhorn // Camperupt

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC// CRAP I JUST NOTICED THAT UNDER MY NAME SAID METEOR VALLEY.... this is mt. deckbi

Black and White Teams

Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Eeveedude Offline

OOC// xD I didn't even notice.
Walking into the cave was literally like walking into a sauna. Lance noticed Ash's dislike of the new climate. Personally, Lance preferred being in such a place, especially because there were no menacing bugs nearby to pester him.

Distracted by the surrounding features, Lance didn't notice the fat, orange camel Pokemon at first. When he followed Ash's disturbed expression, it was hard to miss the Camerupt which was standing in the middle of their path.

It didn't look like it wanted to hurt us, only that it wanted to go back to sleep. However it did not appear as if it was going to move.

"I suppose we'll just have to squeeze around the big lug," suggested Lance. "It seems like he won't bother us, as long as we keep to ourselves."
Old 03-10-2010, 08:48 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Deckbi

That’s a smart idea,” Ash said, laughing. As the two advanced on the volcano-hump Pokemon, Camerupt slowly moved to the side. Its jaw looked as if it was chewing some grass or something, though Ash thought it was more likely to be chewing on pebbles. Anyways, the Trainer and Ranger were able to easily squeeze by, leaving the Camerupt to eat its rocks. “Good thing that guy was really easy-going,” Ash said, humming yet another strange tune absently.

The pair ventured deeper into the volcano, eventually having to shed their jackets because of the rising heat. Ash also had to release one of his new Pokemon, a very quirky Vulpix. The Fox Pokemon lit a fire, illuminating the cave with a weak light. Just as Ash removed two water bottles from his pack, he heard a scuffling noise. Across the path, barely visible from Vulpix’s light, were two Pokemon, laughing as they proceeded down the path, towards Ash and Lance.

Vulpix jumped in front of the two, momentarily losing his light. He quickly lit the Ember again, revealing a Sandshrew and Phanpy, both looking increasingly excited as the potential battlers advanced on them.

Want to try your hand at one of these guys?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Getting warmer
Encounters Remaining- 8

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Phanpy ( ) - Ability-
---100%

-??? Sandsherw ( ) - Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---78%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 2x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyhorn // Camperupt // Sandshrew // Phanpy

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC// then pretend you never knew that

Black and White Teams

Old 03-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance let out a sigh of relief when the Camerupt moved out of the two teenager’s way. He was also glad that Ash had brought along his Vulpix. It made traveling through the murky chasms slightly more pleasing. The walls gave off waves scorching warmth and the deeper we went, the hotter it got.

Visible by the dim light of Vulpix’s Ember, two small, Ground type pokemon appeared in the flickering light.

In response to Ash’s question, Lance simply replied, “Not at the moment. I’m actually about to receive a Donphan from a friend and my previous experiences with Sandslash haven’t exactly been desirable. Let’s keep moving through this cave.

The two pokemon walked right up to Lance and jumped into their battle poses. They both appeared that they would attack at any given moment.

Now, now, I don’t want to fight,” cautioned Lance. The Sandshrew and Phanpy did not listen and continued their bold march foreword.

Thinking quickly, Lance threw out a Pokéball. Out of it, appeared a purple cat-like Pokemon with a bright red ruby on its forehead.

Espeon use Yawn on these two young rebels.

Espeon spat out a hazy fog which encompassed the two small pokemon. When the haze faded, light snoring could be heard from the two basic pokemon.

We’d better leave before they wake up,” suggested Lance.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:50 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Deckbi

After the sleek-furred cat let out his pink haze of sleepy energy, Ash grinned. “Good idea,” he said. The pair sneaked around the sleeping Pokemon. Ash managed to get in a good-mannered ‘good night’ before they continued down the steaming path. The path started to get wider and wider, opening to a boiling spring. Ash could see no movements that would indicate life. “Lance, do you want to hang out here for a little while to get a quick meal?” Ash only really asked because of the intense growling in his own stomach, but he knew he would have enough food for Lance as well. And water.

Without waiting for his Trainer to reply, the Ranger took a seat on a leveled, flat rock. Upon doing so, however, he yelped. The rock then floated upwards, dust and pebbles flying off it as the blue disc-like Pokemon revealed its self.

Bron!” the Pokemon chanted angrily, his voice startling Pokemon that had, apparently, been hanging out in the spring. A Larvitar and Sheildon scurried away before the Bronzor started its first attack. The Pokemon’s bright yellow eyes began to glow violet with Confusion and a bolt of psychic energy bolted from them, aimed at Lance and Ash.

Watch out!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Getting warmer, steam is coming out of the walls.
Encounters Remaining- 7

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Bronzor ( ) -Heat Proof Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Ball>
---78%

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyhorn // Camperupt // Sandshrew // Phanpy // Bronzor

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rhyhorn [M, Sassy]

````````

OCC// then pretend you never knew that

Black and White Teams

Old 03-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance quickly returned Espeon back into its ball and then followed Ash in jumping out of the way in order to avoid Bronzor’s attack. The purple bolt struck the wall and a few medium-sized rocks fell to the dirt-covered ground.

A Bronzor eh? That would make a good addition to my team,” suggested Lance with a grin. “Come on out Ursaring!” As he said this, he threw a pokeball into the air and a normal, Bear Pokemon emerged from the beam. It swung its sharp claws in the air as it landed on its feet and its round, stubby ears twitched at the sight of the small psychic disk.

Lance noticed that unlike some Bronzor, this one paid no attention to the climbing temperature. “It must have the Heat Proof ability,” thought Lance to himself, somewhat disappointed. He knew however that he needed to be optimistic for Ugh-Muffin's sake. “Alright Ugh-Muffin," began Lance in a cheery mood. "Let’s start this battle off with a Swords Dance, then go straight into an Ice Punch attack.

The Ursaring smiled and prepared to use Swords Dance.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-14-2010 at 11:50 PM.