Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 03:58 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default How do I get Kecleon?

That's the last Pokemon I need. I rob from the Kecleon with my lv 100 Roserade, maxed IQ, Fast Friend, it holds Friend Bow, It has 502HP, high atk/def, I bring plenty of Revive seeds, and I still can't get Kecleon to join the team. My book says I should maybe equip Violent seeds and double the attacks for it takes 3 attacks to down a Kecleon.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: How do I get Kecleon?

Well, Kecleon is ridiculously hard to get as you know. What I did to get hard-to-recruit Pokemon is I just hunted down a Golden Mask Wondermail on Google.
Said mask increases your recruit rate to the highest it can go, which raises it by 24%.
The only thing you need besides that is alot of luck ^^' Too bad they had nothing like that for recruiting Mew in the first PMD >.>

Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
ChocolateLucario Offline
New Trainer

I dont think u can...
Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
diamond4evr421 Offline
Experienced Trainer

In the first mystery dungeon, you had to be platinum rank, lv 100, and have the friend bow. once you have everything, you have a 0.01% chance of getting him. Hope that helps

Trade thread under maitenence

Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 AM
lu1z Offline

Ah Kecleon is awfully hard to get and unless you are at lv 100 hell keep killing you.

So the best thing i can say is good luck :)

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 06-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Proud_Piplup Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond4evr421 View Post
In the first mystery dungeon, you had to be platinum rank, lv 100, and have the friend bow. once you have everything, you have a 0.01% chance of getting him. Hope that helps
Actually, rank has nothing to do with this. In PMD1, you just needed to be Level 90+ and hold a Friend Bow to have that 0.01% chance. That means you'd have to defeat thousands of Kecleon just to get one to join your team, if it joined at all. Plus, there's that added difficulty of actually FINDING their shop, and defeating them, since they're at least 2x speed and extremely powerful. XD

Old 06-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Piplup View Post
Actually, rank has nothing to do with this. In PMD1, you just needed to be Level 90+ and hold a Friend Bow to have that 0.01% chance. That means you'd have to defeat thousands of Kecleon just to get one to join your team, if it joined at all. Plus, there's that added difficulty of actually FINDING their shop, and defeating them, since they're at least 2x speed and extremely powerful. XD
HEY HEY HEY.

No reviving old threads, kthnx.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Closed Thread