Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Blue Mage Offline

Default The International Pokemon League

Hello, and I am very interested in starting not a tourney, but a league. Yes, in fact, I want it to be the biggest, baddest, and greatest league ever created. And of course, PE2K will be the one with the honor of being the place where it all started! Now, I know many people prefer wifi over Shoddy Battle. But I believe Shoddy Battle will give the league more of an even playing field. You can easily transfer your DS team over to Shoddy by using the "Create a Team" function (which is what I did after my DS broke). Below is all of the information on the International Pokemon League, please read, enjoy, and join.

The International Pokemon League is like the NFL, but instead of Football, the game is Pokemon. The League comprises of teams (each having at least three people in it). Each team has their own name and all that other given stuff. All battles are done in standard OU:

All will be LV 100 equivalent
All will have 31 IVs (except for few with slightly different for HP and such), and can only have up to 510 EVs of course
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Soul Dew Clause
Species Clause
Strict Damage Clause
Timed Battle (players have a specific amount of time to submit their moves)
UBERS are banned.

There will be a limit of 16 teams for the first season. These 16 teams will be divided into two Conferences: the Western Professional Battlers (WPB) and the Eastern Professional Competitors (EPC). You may decide which one your team is a part of, but there is a limit of 8 for each. Each team will play a certain number of games against other teams (this exact number is yet to be determined), and in the end the top four teams from each conference will enter the play-offs. Eventually, the top team from each conference will play each other in the Championship Battle. Each team can have more than three players, but cannot have more than six. When a team is playing another team in a regular season game (and most likely in a playoff game), only three players will be battling. The team with the most wins out of three (all three must be played regardless however), wins the overall game.

Simple enough, right?

Each battle, you will save the log (to help prevent lying) and will submit the winner here.
I am looking for fifteen more teams, as I am going to be having a team as well. I am looking for teams that will remain active until the end of the season. The season will begin when all slots are filled. Please join here, and please spread the word. When you submit your team, submit it with the following application:

Team Name:
Conference:
Team Roster: include the shoddybattle usernames of each person
- (captain)
-
-
-
-
-

I am looking for the best in competitive battling. All battles will be done over the Smogon University server. More information will be given once all the slots are filled. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

WESTERN PROFESSIONAL BATTLERS (WPB)

SoDamnClutch

- Blue Mage (lolzark) // Captain
- soon to be revealed
- soon to be revealed
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN

Team 2
-
-
-