Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: /l Individual RP: Stinky l\

OOC: My favorite <3

IC: "I don't suppose you have a camera?" my ranger whispered. I stared in awe at the massive Pokemon. It was at least 12 feet tall, and looked at us with sleepy eyes. Looking down besides us, I could see Glaceon preparing to halt any attacks it made. On the other side, Togekiss shivered, staring with wide eyes at the monstrous Pokemon.

"No, unfortunately, I don't..." I began quietly, trying not to disturb the Pokemon. "But I don't really think it'll bother us if we just turn around- its already tired, and don't they have some ability that hinders them for a little while?" I muttered. "And if you think it'll bother us, I could have Togekiss use Yawn on it- since its already tired, maybe it would fall asleep right away?"

OOC2: shortshortshort. I swear these'll get longer when I get to a mon I want to capture. :{
Old 03-06-2010, 08:05 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

I think we’ll be fine just backing away,” Ash said quietly. The legendary ring-leader of the golem Pokemon trio was turning away sleepily and making its way down the mountain slowly, a single step lasting at least twenty seconds. The beast slowly disappeared as the pair backed away.

That sure is one huge Pokemon,” Ash said once the giant was out of earshot. He picked up his Glaceon, planning on carrying the Pokemon for a while, when Glace decided to scurry ahead. Ash frowned, motioning for his Trainer to stay still as he chased after his beloved Pokemon.

But before Ash could hurry down the path Glaceon had taken, the Fresh Snow Pokemon returned with a sharply claws beast at his heels. The Sneasel was calling out to Glaceon angrily. It seemed as if Ash’s Pokemon had done something to anger the Sneasel.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Bob Miller

Area Effects: Icy ground
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sneasel (?) -Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Gengar (F) -Levitate Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Jolly Bronzong (M) -Levitate Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Gentle Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3 // Hyper Ball x3 // Park Ball x10 // Hyper Repellant // Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Walrien // Smoochum // Spheal // Machop // Machop // Machop // Spheal // Regigigas // Sneasel //
Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// Sorry for not having replied earlier Couldn't find your list of mons D:

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

I watched as my ranger's Pokemon scurried off down the path, and my ranger motioned for me to stay put. I obediently did as he said, but, before my ranger could make his move down the path, the small Glaceon came scurrying back with a Pokemon following behind it! It was small, only about 3 feet tall. Its skin was black, and it had sharp claws. On top of its head was a small pink feather, that fluttered in the breeze. "A Sneasel!" I muttered. I looked beside me, and Togekiss was calm, but ready to battle.

"Togekiss, use a Thunder Wave on Sneasel! We'll try and stop it in its tracks so it'll stop going after Glaceon, and focus on us!" I announced. Togekiss shuddered, and I could hear small crackles coming off of her wins, and upon looking at her, I could see her pearly white wings becoming encompassed in electricity. She took in a deep breath, and prepared to fire the attack at Sneasel.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:18 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

The Wave of Thunder hit Sneasel square on the back, paralyzing the Pokemon from head to toe. Sneasel looked panicked as it struggled to move.

Ash grinned. “Thanks Bob. Do you want to try capturing that Sneasel?” he asked. Glaceon ran up to his Trainer, jumping into Ash’s arms. He looked back at Sneasel and hissed angrily.

Sneasel's paralysis was wearing off, however, and soon the Sharp Claw Pokemon could take a single, pained step towards the group.

"You better hurry with that decision, Bob."

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sneasel (?) -Ability- /Para/
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Gentle Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3 // Hyper Ball x3 // Park Ball x10 // Hyper Repellant // Supreme Parkball

Walrien // Smoochum // Spheal // Machop // Machop // Machop // Spheal // Regigigas // Sneasel //
Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 03-10-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

The Thunder Wave connected right on Sneasel's back, and I could see its whole body freeze up as the shock shot up its spine, stopping its movement. It looked rather disgruntled as it struggled to move. My ranger spoke while the Pokemon was halted. "Thanks, Bob. Do you want to try capturing that Sneasel?" he asked as his Glaceon leaped into his arms, away from the menacing glare of the Sneasel. I looked at my ranger and prepared to give him an answer, but I was distracted as Sneasel took a step forward, with what seemed to be much effort on its part. "You'd better hurry with that decision, Bob," my ranger said, ready to take me away from this Pokemon if the situation called for it.

"Yeah, I'll go for it. Togekiss!" I said, glancing at my companion. "Let's start off with something that won't hurt it too much- hit it with an Air Slash!" I exclaimed. Togekiss flapped her wings happily to acknowledge my command, and flew forward. Around her wings, I could see the air becoming warped, almost as if she were manipulating it, twisting and turning it around the very tips of her wings. She stopped about 6 feet in front of Sneasel, and aimed herself down as she went in for the attack.

OOC: Uh, could you possibly describe the environment/terrain a little more? I don't really know where we are, so I don't have much to work with... D:
Old 03-10-2010, 02:03 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

After commanding an Air Slash from Togekiss, Ash recalled his Glaceon as to stop Sneasel from being distracted by his original mark.

The paralyzed Pokemon looked with angry eyes as Togekiss, trying to figure a way out of his less-than-ideal situation. The Pokemon took in his surroundings, not sure exactly where he was. Sure, Sneasel live in the cold caves and fields of Mt. Okori, but this one normally lived in one of the icy caves, taking care of its children. The cave was larger than most of the others, with more space to walk around. The walls mostly consisted of ice and rock and the ground had patches of the slipperiest of ice on them, something Sneasel would surely use to its advantage.

Sneasel realized what was happening way too late. The Sharp Claw Pokemon never saw the Air Slash coming down on it and doubted that it would have been able to dodge it anyways. The warped wings of Togekiss cut through any and all defenses that Sneasel had, giving a good deal of damage to the Pokemon. But, it also snapped the Pokemon out of its paralysis.

Sneasel smirked, opening his mouth for a Screech. The sound was ear-splitting and nerve-wrecking. Shards of ice from the ceiling even fell down as the Screech split the air itself. Being a fast Pokemon and a good jumper, Sneasel quickly leapt into the air with its claws outstretched and glowing, ready to attack Togekiss with its Fury Swipes.

"Screech then Fury Swipes. This guy most be pretty good at combos."

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sneasel (?) -Keen Eye Ability- //Fury Swipes//
---84%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Gentle Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Battle> |Def-2|
---100%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// Oh yes, of course. Sorry 'bout that. Sneasel's gender?

Black and White Teams

Old 03-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

OOC: Male plz

IC: As Sneasel uttered a shrill cry, I could feel it in the ground as icicles smashed from the cave's ceiling to the floor. Its cry, coupled with the sound of breaking glass, echoed around us. Sneasel took a running jump into the air, aimed straight at Togekiss.

I looked around- there really was no place for Togekiss to take cover! No large rocks littered the area, only small rocks. Fortunately for Togekiss, she could fly above the patches of ice that were hidden on the floor. I needed to think of a way Togekiss could escape Sneasel's attack- and fast.

An idea came to me, that I had used in a previous park visit. "Togekiss! Use an Extremespeed to knock it to the ground, stopping its attack while doing so, and follow that up with a Tri-Attack!" I exclaimed, hoping my dove would be able to execute her speedy move before the Sharp Claw Pokemon could execute his. Togekiss tucked her wings against her sides, similar to a bird getting ready to dive bomb its prey. She began to move forward, picking up speed, heading straight towards the Dark and Ice type...
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

Sneasel was mid-jump and just about to land a nice, damaging Fury Swipe when wisps of air began forming around Togekiss’s nose and the dove shot forward, knocking the Sharp Claw Pokemon right out of the air. Unluckily for Bob and Togekiss, Sneasel was able to score a single swipe on Togekiss’s win, making the Jubilee Pokemon waver in the air for a moment before she straightened herself up again. And now as Togekiss created three balls of different colors, Sneasel began to prepare his own move. He, too, created a orb of light, though this one was much darker then Togekiss’s blue, yellow and red. Then to two Pokemon fired their attacks at one another, a Shadow Ball vs. Tri Attack. Sneasel knew that Tri Attack would go in many directions, so he ducked down, dodging the ice sphere, and started to Dig at the hard ground.

The Shadow Ball crashed into Togekiss’s electric part of her Tri Attack, creating a explosion. After the fire part crashed into the ground, Togekiss’s attack had ended. Now she was left to wonder where Sneasel would pop up, most likely with some powerful attack.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sneasel (?) -Keen Eye Ability- //Fury Swipes//
---84%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---91%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Togekiss slammed into Sneasel, knocking it down to the ground, and out of the air. But, Sneasel's claw clipped Togekiss's wing, causing her to flutter in the air as she tried to regain her balance. Then, she confidently formed three bright balls of energy right in front of her. One glowed red like fire, another a bright yellow like a sunflower, and the other a cold blue. Togekiss leaned forward, sending the attack flying towards Sneasel, but much to my surprise, Sneasel launched an attack of its own! It was a dark ball, and I wouldn't have seen it had it not been for Togekiss's Tri-Attack. The two attacks collided, and there was a flash of light as the attacks dissipated.

Looking at the floor, I could see a hole- Sneasel had dug into the cave's floor! I could almost hear Sneasel rumbling around underground, waiting for the chance to strike at Togekiss. "Togekiss, we need to do this quick! Shoot a Fire Blast right into that hole, and force Sneasel out!" I ordered. Togekiss obeyed my orders, sensing the urgency in my voice. She darted over to the hole, and in her mouth I could see the fire building up as she prepared her attack. She flapped her wings lightly, not enough to cause her to lift up into the air, but enough to keep her off of the ground. I listened as she took a big breath in, fueling the fire, and waited with my fingers crossed as I waited for her attack to shoot out of her mouth and into the tunnel that Sneasel had dug.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:01 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

As Togekiss’s Fire Blast gathered at her mouth, crackling and gaining more and more power, Ash noticed that more and more holes were popping up. Sneasel wasn’t just Digging, he was tunneling, creating holes that he could hide in later in the battle! He was about to warn Bob and Togekiss when the Jubilee Pokemon flew down to the first one and let her attack fly free.

The Fire Blast burnt its way through the hole and then disaster struck. While Sneasel shot from one of the holes, holding his rear end and yowling in pain, every hole that he had dug lit up with fire. The Fire Blast shot up from each hole, creating pillars of flames. Ash jumped back, not wanting to get burned. His Glaceon jumped back into her Pokeball, running from the flames. One pillar of fire scorched the bottom of Togekiss’s wing, making her, once again, lose her balance in the air.

Sneasel, on the other hand, was thoroughly Burned with scorch marks on his cheek and torso. He looked like he was in pain but he prepared himself for another attack as soon as the fire died down, leaving the tunnels mostly unusable and burning.

The Sharp Claw Pokemon’s claw started to glow and then glossed over with a silver color instead of its normal white/gray. Then he charged at Togekiss.

Watch out, that’s a Metal Claw. And it looks pretty strong.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Icy ground/ Holes scattered everywhere
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sneasel (M) -Keen Eye Ability- //Metal Claw// |Burned|
---55%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---83%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

OOC: Sorry for the inactive-ness; I got distracted by SS, but now I'm bored with it so that shouldn't be a problem anymore :D hopefully

IC: As Togekiss released her fiery attack into the system of tunnels, my ranger opened his mouth to say something, but didn't end up saying anything. I could hear a faint rumbling as the attack streamed through the tunnels, and shot up through holes in the ground, releasing columns of fire that touched the ceiling. Togekiss, unfortunately, was hit by one of these jets of fire, and was caught off balance, and my ranger's poor Glaceon was scared by the fire and ran back into her Pokeball.

Luckily, the attack had worked, and Sneasel was launched out of its hole, screeching in pain while it held its rear end. Looking at its body, I could see deep black burns on its body- even darker than its skin! The Sharp Claw Pokemon was burned! The fire slowed down to a halt, leaving a very angry looking Sneasel. Its claw began to glow a silvery metallic color, and it jumped forward at Togekiss. "Watch out, that's a Metal Claw! And it looks pretty strong!" my ranger warned.

"Togekiss, use Protect!" I ordered instinctively. I knew she didn't like getting hurt, and a Metal Claw, even from a Pokemon that was burned, would still do plenty of damage to something with its defense dropped. "And, once his attack is done, hit him with an Air Slash!" I added as an afterthought. Togekiss acknowledged my order, and concentrated on the air in front her. In front of her, I could see that a translucent green shield was beginning to form, but Sneasel was getting closer and closer- would the Protect be done in time to protect against the attack?
Old 03-24-2010, 02:53 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

Sneasel swiped at Togekiss once, landing a fair hit on the corner of the Jubilee Pokemon’s mouth. The second swipe, however, sent Sneasel tumbling back through the air. The Protect had worked well enough, keeping Togekiss away from further and more painful damage. Sneasel landed easily on the ground, looking quite proud of himself and his blow. Togekiss recoiled backwards before finding her balance again and creating a twirling ball of air and power to throw at her opponent.

But the Air Slash never made it to Sneasel. The Sharp Claw Pokemon had suddenly vanished into thin air, making the Air Slash hit the icy ground. Togekiss looked appalled that her move missed, but stubbornly created a second Air Slash and waited patiently for Sneasel to return.

It didn’t take long at all. Sneasel and jumped into one of the holes during a Faint Attack and to dodge the Air Slash. Sneasel came up from under Togekiss, scaring her as well as both Ash and Bob. The dark/ice Pokemon plummeted into the dove, sending both of them crashing into the roof of the cave.

Sneasel landed back on his feet, his long claws once again glowing with the power for steel.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sneasel (M) -Keen Eye Ability- //Metal Claw// |Burned|
---48%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---66%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Sneasel landed neatly back on the floor after its Fury Swipes attack had concluded, and it grinned happily at Togekiss. Togekiss, momentarily flustered by the attack, recoiled back into the air. She soon regained her balance, and conjured up a ball of air in front of her. It was cloudy gray, and inside it had a circular motion, making it look like a miniature whirlpool made of air. She flung this at Sneasel, who disappeared mid-attack, causing the attack to dissipate as it smacked harmlessly into the ground. Togekiss, obviously disgruntled by the annoying Sharp Claw Pokemon, created another Air Slash and waited for her opponent to show up.

Sneasel did, and darted straight out of a hole under her, slamming her into the ceiling. How had I missed that?! Sneasel landed back on its feet, and began to charge a new Metal Claw attack, but sat on the ground, waiting. "Togekiss! I'm getting just about as annoyed with this Pokemon as you are." I told my Pokemon, and I could see that she agreed with me by the way she fluffed her wings. I reached into my backpack and grabbed a plain Park Ball. "I'm going to chuck this at Sneasel- it seems to like to dodge your attacks, so hopefully it'll have trouble dodging two. While it's struggling with the ball, I want you to build up speed and prepare for an Extremespeed attack. If it hits the ball away or gets out, I want you to slam right into it, and knock it off its feet. But, if we catch it, you can slow down!" I ordered, hoping that Togekiss had understood my long command.

She nodded at me, and she moved forward, the air rushing around her wings, and I made my move too. I threw the Park Ball directly at Sneasel, wondering who it would pay more attention to- me, or Togekiss?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

The Sneasel did neither, really, and just stood there, unprepared for the two incoming attacks. His Metal Claw faded into nothingness after Togekiss came at him. Togekiss whizzed by him, knocking the Pokemon over and to the side, into the way of the Park Ball. The ball opened and sucked the Sneasel inside before falling to the ground.

After three simple shakes, there was a click, signaling the capture of the rash Sneasel.

Congrats Bob!” Ash said, grinning. “First capture at Mt. Okori!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-Rash Sneasel (M) -Keen Eye Ability- //Metal Claw// |Burned|
---24%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---66%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Sneasel was obviously confused by two attacks at once, and did nothing, allowing his attack to fade. Togekiss rammed into him and sent him flying, unfortunately for the Sharp Claw Pokemon, right into my Park Ball! There was a whoosh of air as the Pokemon was vacuumed into the sphere, and then a metallic clatter as it fell to the floor. It wiggled on the ground, as Sneasel tried to escape, but to no avail- a click told us that it had been captured!

"Congrats!" my ranger announced with a big grin on his face. "First capture at Mt. Oktori!" I grinned back, and walked forward to retrieve the ball.

"Thanks!" I replied cheerfully, and I looked up at Togekiss. "You did great Togekiss- why don't you go back into your ball and have a nice rest?" I asked her, and she nodded at me, moving towards me. I put the Sneasel's ball into my backpack, and pressed the button in the center of Togekiss's. She began to glow red, then disappeared as she went into the ball. "Alright then, let's say we get out of this cave?" I suggested, looking at my ranger for approval.