Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokémon Partner
Default Re: Individual RP: Pokémon Partner

OOC: I hate putting OOCs at the top, but if you look at post #6, I stated that the gender was female.

"Alriiiiiiiiiight!" I shouted as loud as I could with just about as much energy as I could muster before positioning the small ball inside of my hand, with one swift move I pressed the button on the center of the camouflaged-color ParkBall and threw it at the Mudkip. As the ball whistled in the air, as though completely obvious to the rain and water, I started to hold my breath afraid that any movement would somehow cause the ball to not work, and even though I could feel myself turning a slightly blue color, I still held my breath when the ball hit the small. blue Mudkip and sucked it inside through a red laser. Once on the group, the ball started to wobble and the center of the blue started to flash red, and I was forced to slowly breath, despite not wanting to as it kept blinking and wobbling until…

Thank you, Shy, for the avatar and banner.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: Yeah, you don't get to decide if the ball hits or not...well, it did hit, but, just saying. : P

The ball kept shaking for a few seconds and suddenly it burst open. The small Pokemon didn't seem to have much health left in it, but it was still able to break free.

Mudkip glared in the direction of her firey opponent and suddenly a small spiral of water appeared in front of Mudkip. The spiral quickly became larger, wider, and faster, turning into a Whirlpool that was shot in Blaziken's direction.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Victor Crane

Area Effects: Windy, Rain

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
---Hasty Mightyena (M/Intimidate)
---Brave Blaziken (M/Blaze) 72.8%
---Gentle Arbok (M/Shed Skin) 61.42%

Total Items: Park Balls x5, Max Potions x3, Full Heal x3, "Dreamily Dry" Scent Spray x1, "Spicy Splendor" Scent Spray x1, "Sweet Sensation" Scent Spray x1, "Bitter Berry" Scent Spray x1, "Sour Starfruit" Scent Spray x1

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Mudkip (?/Torrent) 9.53% [Whirlpool]

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A
Old 02-20-2010, 12:31 AM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

I watched as the quickly spiraling and enlarging Whirlpool started to get closer and closer to Blaziken, my first Pokémon friend, only to start panicking and wonder what's going to happen. However, I quickly shouted out, "Blaziken jump up and avoid it," but he didn't seem to want to listen as his ego apparently got the better of him as he fired up his foot and attempting to got straight through the center of the Whirlpool in an effort to teach the Mudkip a lesson about staying where it needed to be. Luckily, I was just fast enough to return Blaziken before it went into the spiral liquid, but I was now awaiting anything, including damage to us…

Old 02-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

Blaziken decided to run right into the Whirlpool, but luckily, Victor pulled out his Pokeball and was able to recall the angry Pokemon before it did anything dumb. However, the Whirlpool was now headed towards Victor and Eli.

Ranger Eli looked down at his Shellder and then held her up in the direction of the Whirlpool as he said, "Lilly, use Hidden Power!"

As that moment, a few sphered of white energy appeared around Lilly. The Spheres began circling the Shellder faster and faster until they turned into a beam and was fired at the base of the Whirlpool. It didn't destroy the water attack, but it did changed its course, making it go into the lake. The Whirlpool soon vanished and the rain stopped.

When the group looked back at Mudkip, and it looked frustrated and began walking away slowly.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Wet field

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items: Park Balls x5, Max Potions x3, Full Heal x3, "Dreamily Dry" Scent Spray x1, "Spicy Splendor" Scent Spray x1, "Sweet Sensation" Scent Spray x1, "Bitter Berry" Scent Spray x1, "Sour Starfruit" Scent Spray x1

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Mudkip (?/Torrent) 9.53% [Walking away]

OOC: I got internet again! =D
Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

This is starting to get annoying, but I stayed calm before attempting once again to throw a Parkball at the walking Mudkip. Taking a few slow and quiet steps in the more-than-damp sand, I positioned the ball inside of my hand before pressing the button in the center to make it grow, like a baseball pitcher attempting to throw a fastball past the batter, I wound up and then allowed the small ball to soar through the air. Although I wanted it be a quiet movement, the ball started to whistle as in went into the air before…

Old 02-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

The Parkball began flying towards Mudkip and as the small water Pokemon looked back, it got hit by the ball and it flew right inside.

However, just like last time, the ball began shaking a few times and then burst open. The ball landed right next to the other one.

"Don't give up. Mudkip can't keep that up forever!" said Ranger Eli.

Mudkip didn't seem to find any opponent at all, but it did remembered how annoying those Parkballs were, so once again it created a whirlpool which headed straight towards the Parkballs.

Ranger Eli opened his eyes widely, looked at Victor and said, "Don't let her finish that attack! Those Parkballs are still good!"

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Wet field, 2 Parkballs on the ground

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Mudkip (?/Torrent) 9.53% [Whirlpool]

OOC: You really are doing great, but, you just have a case of bad luck is all. ^^;

OOC2: Yeah, those 2 Parkballs are the ones you threw earlier. If you don't save them, you lose them. Good luck!

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 02-23-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

I nodded when Eli told me that the Parkball, although not seeming to work right at the moment, were still good and ran towards them with as much speed as I could. However, I soon noticed that I was in the path of the Whirlpool and did the only thing I could think of at the moment, send out my Mightyhena and have him Roar at the Whirlpool, hoping that the sound would somehow mess-up the water, causing it to split apart or something. As the large, gray and black wolf-like Pokémon started to send out a blood-curtaling* noise that would have made the undead coward in fear, I soon came to a scary realization that my quick thinking might've save my skin, but it might scare the Mudkip into running away…

OOC 1: The story of my life, trust me…
OOC 2: Era, did you forget to remove the Blaziken section when c/p-ing or something?

Old 02-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

OOC: Yeah, I fixed it. ^^;

Mudkip was very defensive at this time since it felt weak and in danger. She tried her best to get rid of those Parkballs, but then a Mightyena appeared. Mudkip quickly became frightened and even began to shake. When Mightyena Roared, Mudkip couldn't help but freak out so it dug a hole in the sand and disappeared. The Whirlpool was able to pick up the Parkballs, but with Mudkip gone, the water weakened so it threw the Parkballs in Victor's direction.

At that moment, everything became silent, so Ranger Eli took a few steps forward and said, "Well, I'm really sorry that Mudkip got away, but that was just your first Pokemon. You should look for more. Where to next?"

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Wet field

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Lonely Mudkip (F/Torrent)

OOC2: Oh, btw, Era=Mythological Goddess; Goddess=Female and, I'm a guy, so, Era is a very awkward Nickname for me. oo
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

I uttered out a little bit of curse as I saw the Mudkip dig a hole in order to hid from my Mightyena's Roar, but I knew it was something that had to do to save my two Parkball before letting out a sigh, "It's okay, Mightyena," I told my wolf-like friend, "You did what I needed you to, but…"

Mightyena stopped me from going on by rubbing his head against my sides, making him seem as gentle as a Caterpie(sp?), but he still kept a somewhat scary appearance as he let out a soft growl, not a warning or anything of the sort, just a growl.

I couldn't help but to smile as I returned him to his ball, and turn to Eli, "I know, I think I'll try out that boat, if you don't mind…" Just then, a though reached my mind and I could help but to ask it, "Wait, how big is this boat?"

Old 02-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

NBP

Ranger Eli looked back at Victor as he heard the question. "It's not that big. It's just a regular wooden row boat. It's just up ahead if you want to see it."

Sure enough, a few steps ahead the boat became visible. As they kept walking, they noticed how this area had a lot of rocks and boulders which made it hard to walk around.

"Watch your step. These rock can get slippery after it rains," said Ranger Eli.

At that moment, Eli's Shellder clamped hard as if she was hidding from something. When Eli looked around, he noticed a Slowpoke on a boulder right on the edge of the water. It had its tail on the water so it was probably trying to fish for food.

Ranger Eli smiled and said, "Hey, your second encounter already. Do you want to..."

Eli's question was interrupted as he suddenly heard the cry of a Shellder coming from Slowpoke's direction. When he turned around, right before their eyes, Slowpoke had caught a Shellder which jumped into the air and clamped onto its tail. Slowpoke began to glow and stand on its hind legs as the Shellder grew. The the light show was over, Slowpoke had evolved into Slowbro.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Wet field
---Rocky Terrain

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Slowbro (?/???)

Old 02-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

I was about to dismiss the Slowpoke as being not worth my time before I saw the light show myself, my jaw dropped and I just couldn't believe what I saw, "Did it just…" I attempted to ask only to find that words had left me for speechlessness as I, without even thinking, started to throw one of my Parkball at it in excitement. However, the instant that it was about to leave my fingers, I realized that I was just about to make a stupid novie-trainer mistake and put it back in my bag to send out the Mightyena, hopefully increasing my chances to catching it while the giant, black wolf-like Pokémon sensed his foe and started to growl, waiting for my command. "Mightyena, I want you to use Growl!" but didn't seemed to want to do it, as, in his head, using Growl was just a waste of time so it started to charge at the Slowpo—I mean, Slowbro—with his mouth wide open about ready to Crunch on its head.

Slowbro = Female

Last edited by Pokémon Partner; 02-27-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

As Mightyena ran from rock to rock to get the Slowbro, he suddenly slipped and made a small whining sound, but he got back on his feet and kept running. Slowbro noticed this and turned around to find a dark Pokemon headed her way. Slowbro's fist began giving out a white glow and when Mightyena was just in range, she punched Mightyena right on the side, however, although it hurt, Mightyena didn't seem to care and managed to bite Slowbro's arm. Being slow at detecting pain, Slowbro simply pulled Mightyena off and tossed him back. As Mightyena slipped on the rock, but managed to stand up again, Slowbro grabbed her arm and began moaning in pain.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Wet field
---Rocky Terrain

Pokemon Stats:
---Hasty Mightyena (M/Intimidate) 80.81%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Slowbro (F/???) 67.77%

Old 03-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

This wasn't exactly as I planned, but it seemed to be doing something. However, this time I went with a different approach then to do a pure defensive move, "Hey, Mightyena?" I asked, with a slight tone in my voice, "Want to make this more interesting?"

"Mightyena?" he asked, turning towards me, "Might?"

I hoped he would fall for my plan, or at least see it worth a shot, "I want you to use that Swagger move on him, and…" However, I couldn't finish it in time as my faithful wolf-like Pokémon started to shout of assorted barks and insults, and even though I couldn't understand a word he was saying, I knew perfectly well that it wasn't exactly the most approate things.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

Mightyena kept growling towards his trainer, but then he sighed a bit and turned back towards Slowbro. Mightyena's eyes gave out a sudden red glow and at that moment, Slowbro's eyes began glowing in the same way too.

Suddenly, the look on Slowbro's eyes became more determined as she leaned forward and tried to walk swiftly toward's Mightyena. She was taking a bit of time since she had to move carefully through the slippery rock, but nontheless, she was getting closer to her target.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:
---Wet field
---Rocky Terrain

Pokemon Stats:
---Hasty Mightyena (M/Intimidate) 80.81%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Slowbro (F/???) 67.77% (attack raised)

OOC: BTW, you should know, natures are basically a guideline to your Pokemon's tendencies and personalities. They are not the law. You can step outside the lines of the natures whenever you want, but within reason since you don't want to push your Pokemon's buttons too much. = )
Old 03-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

Now that the Slowbro was moving towards us, Mightyena had a better chance of doing something other than splashing in the water. "Mightyena!" I shouted to have my friend turn to me, "I want you to sneak up behind her and use Sucker Punch!"

He gave me a little bit of a toothy grin and snuck his way around the Slowbro before waiting to see what the she would do, hopefully it would attack leave herself open for Migthyena to give her a HUGE punch, complete with claws, before he would receive the attack. However, if the Slowbro wasn't planning on doing anything, I wasn't too sure what was going to happen, but I knew that probably wasn't going to be good…