Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Ragna-|

OOC:

Another short post. :[

IC:

As I walked along the abandoned corridors of the Abandoned Power Plant, I eagerly pointed out a direction at Ranger Leo, in which we would go next, until we heard a sudden cracking static sound. It was quite faint so we can’t hear it clearly, but due to the silence, I heard it well. I suddenly held my hands at my back as I walked along the corridors, afraid to encounter whatever Pokemon that made that static sound.

“Wanna go check that out?” Ranger Leo strongly asked me, as I silently approached the dim-lighted corridors. I suddenly stepped on a purple sludge that Muk dropped and made me slip past the hallways. I was a bit scared so I can’t concentrate very well.

“Hehe, apologies. S-S-Sure, l-let’s check i-it out,” I scarily said, as I threw a red and white ball in mid-air, revealing a huge silver Pokemon that had an “x” mark on its face. Metagross, which floated in mid-air, was ready to overcome whatever Pokemon we will encounter.

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~
Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger: Leo

_

“Hehe, apologies. S-S-Sure, l-let’s check i-it out,” He said, sounding a bit scared. He tossed a red and white sphere in front of him. A huge metal spider stood before us. This Metagross was a different color however, it was a silver color.

The static sound was getting louder and louder. It sounded as if a fuse was blown and electricity was flowing freely. I edged the corner of the room where the noise was coming from. I stuck my head into the room and got a glance at a beautiful yellow and blue wolf Pokemon. It had a large mane where it discharged its electricity from. It had four strong legs and two clumps of fur on his front two legs.

It moved gracefully across the room towards two large rusted machines. The Manectric roared loudly as electricity from the machine shot out and into the Manectric's body, powering it up. The wolf dog Pokemon shot a huge blast of electricity towards the rusted metal gear, which shot the round turning wheel off of the Pichu. The Pichu cried happily and hugged the Manectric, then scurried off. The Manectric smiled happily and then turned its attention towards us. It raised one of its eyebrows and slowly walked to the middle of the room.

"Wow, what a magnificent Pokemon, are you going to try and capture it?" I asked.

_

Wild Pokemon: Manectric
Nature: ???
Ability: ???
Stats Changes: None
Health: 100%

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature : Careful
Ability : Clear Body
Stats Changes :
Health : 100%

_

Trainer: Ragna

Area Effects: Sludge around

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: [$1,250]

Items: [Hyper Ball x3] = [Super Ball x3] = [Electric Type Repellent]

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT
[Mimic] = [T-Wave] = [HP Rock] = [Shadow Ball] = [Safeguard] = [Energy Ball]

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT
[Earthquake] = [Return] = [Brick Break] = [Flash Cannon]

[Iron Head] = [Ice Punch] = [Icy Wind] = [Refresh

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT
[HP Water] = [Brick Break] = [Aerial Ace] = [Roost]

[Superpower] = [Baton Pass]

Other Info
[none]

Pokemon encountered: Pichu ??? - Muk [Captured]

On-going battles: N/A

Pokemon Captured: ??? - M - Muk

Old 02-23-2010, 11:12 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As we walked towards the corridors, the static sound was getting louder and louder. Ranger Leo edged the corner of the room to see a blue and yellow wolf that stood at the corridors. He was a magnificent piece of Pokemon, but I remembered what my friend told me about giving me an Electrike for my birthday. So I thought to myself that I wouldn’t need a Manectric,

“Wow, what a magnificent Pokemon, are you going to catch it?” Ranger Leo asked as the Manectric walked along the corridors, until a Pichu popped up and embraced the Manectric. I silently shook my head in disapproval, because catching one would just waste the point of gifts my friend is going to give me.

“Without due respect, Ranger Leo, I don’t… ‘kind of’ want a Manectric so I’ll pass this one,” I said, as I walked along the corridors, silently passing the Manectric along the way. I looked around the room for I was still hoping that I could catch a Porygon or even a Rotom. Perhaps it isn’t their time to show up yet. I must wait until that time comes, but for now, I wouldn’t want to catch a Manectric at the moment.

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
Old 02-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

_

“Without due respect, Ranger Leo, I don’t… ‘kind of’ want a Manectric so I’ll pass this one,” Ragna said, as he walked passed the Manectric. I was kind of disappointed that he didn't go after the magnificent Manectric, but whatever he wanted to do was his choice. I walked down the hall to catch up with Ragna, taking one last glance at Manectric as it gracefully ran around the corner and vanished. I sighed.

"Okay, let's go down this way and see what else we can encounter." I said. As I said that, a metallic robot appeared before us.

"Pory?" It said as it noticed us, cocking its head. The blue and red metallic robot eyed Ragna and slowly turned around. It twisted its triangle feet and took off.

"You going to go after it?" I asked, getting ready to move quickly if Ragna's intentions were to go after it.

_

Wild Pokemon: Porygon

Nature : Careful
Ability : Clear Body
Stats Changes :
Health : 100%

_

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Old 02-24-2010, 01:16 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Okay, let’s go down this way and see what we can encounter,” Ranger Leo said, as a weird robotic sound just made its way towards us. The first thing as I heard the weird robot sound, my nerves were tingling with excitement, joy, and overflowing love to Pokemon. As I heard the sound, a Porygon suddenly flashed into my mind. Until it appeared right before my very eyes; its shiny red and blue body was floating all over the dark corridors.

“Pory?” It said as it noticed us, turning its sharp head to see us. I felt extremely happy that I just can’t express it too much. I glanced at Metagross silently to see that it was all buffed up and ready to fight. I shouldn’t get too confident because I might KO this little piece of technology.

“You going to go after it?” Ranger Leo asked as I looked at the Porygon twist its triangular feet and took off.

“Well I wouldn’t be more prepared than in my life!” I happily said as I pointed my finger at Porygon. “Metagross, start things off with Ice Punch, be sure to freeze it!” I added as Metagross leaped in the air, with one of its metallic arms pointed towards Porygon. Its hands suddenly turned into frozen solid ice, which would soon make an impact with the Porygon.

“Now get back here and use Iron Defense if Porygon would evade the attack!” I commanded as Metagross continued to spring into action using Ice Punch. I had never been this thrilled in my entire life. Just to meet with a Porygon in person was truly a great event, but fighting with one to catch it, now that’s got to be the most memorable experience ever. For now, I hoped that Ice Punch would freeze Porygon so that it would be easier for me to catch it.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

“Well I wouldn’t be more prepared than in my life!” He happily said as he pointed his finger at wild Porygon. “Metagross, start things off with Ice Punch, be sure to freeze it!” Ragna seemed to be thrilled about encountering a Porygon. I remembered catching Cybershock, my Porygon-Z here in this area before I devoted myself to being a Ranger. Those were good times.

I watched his Metagross as it hesitantly sprung its arm forward, striking the Porygon on the head. The mechanical Pokemon was not frozen, but it sure was not going anywhere now. This Pokemon was now furious. I looked back at the Metagross and knew it had tried its best, but it just appeared to not like attacking directly. My guess was that it attacked this turn because it knew how much this Pokemon meant to his trainer and didn't want to let him down, but I don't think it was going to happen again.

“Now get back here and use Iron Defense if Porygon would evade the attack!” Ragna ordered. Metagross did this with ease, it didn't mind doing that. The metal blue spider's body began to give off a glossy grey coat that covered its body.

The angry blue and pink Pokemon saw that the Metagross was increasing its defenses, and decided to up his offenses. He was not going to waste any time. I heard a computing sound as the computer generated Pokemon began downloading something into its software.

_

Health: 80%
Moves: Nasty Plot

Nature: Careful
Ability: Clear Body
Stats Changes: Def+2
Moves: Ice Punch
_

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

Other Info

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-03-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:25 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As soon as I heard Porygon made a weird computing sound, like it was downloading something in its software, I began to doubt whether or not that Porygon was already planning to attack. I quickly thought of a move that could weaken Porygon immediately, so that I could catch it faster. I eventually remembered that Porygon was weak to Fighting-typed moves, so I knew what move I would use.

“Metagross, quickly use Brick Break!” I quickly instructed as Metagross stopped from raising its defenses and took one great leap in the air. It pointed one of its arms towards the computing Porygon, as its arms glowed with a white color. As it came down to punch Porygon with Brick Break, I can feel its determination in helping me to catch it. I just hope that it could launch a successful attack.

“Metagross, Porygon is downloading something, after you damage Porygon with Brick Break, be sure to come back with Agility then use Iron Defense again!” I added as Metagross quickly disappeared in its place then took a few steps back, disappearing and reappearing back and forth. And when Metagross reached my spot, it glowed with a shiny coat again, trying to raise its defenses as Porygon kept on downloading something on its softwares.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

“Metagross, quickly use Brick Break!” Ragna quickly said. Metagross once again hesitated to attack. It appeared unsure whether or not it wanted to attack the Porygon directly. It looked around to see what it could use, but there was nothing useful that it could use. There was just a couple of machinces, but nothing that could help it at this point. “Metagross, Porygon is downloading something, after you damage Porygon with Brick Break, be sure to come back with Agility then use Iron Defense again!”

Metagross finally moved forward, but as it did, I could've sworn I saw the Porygon grin. It was kind of odd because I didn't know they could do that with their faces. The large steel spider launched forward to strike the Porygon, but as it did, the Porygon swiftly skidded to the left, causing the Metagross to hit it, but barely. As the Metagross' attack touched the mechanical Pokemon, I heard another computing sound. Then the Porygon's colors began to change. It had let itself get hit by the attack to change its type, this Porygon was smarter than it looked. The light brownish Porygon was now charging a mulicolored beam. The blood red, grass green, and sky blue colors melded together to form one beam. I was impressed.

The Metagross remembered what Ragna had instructed it to do. These kind of moves it enjoyed doing. A brighter, more metallic looked casing covered the Metagross as it rapidly moved back and forth. The Metagross was fast, but was it fast enough to dodge this attack?

_

Health: 55%
Moves: Conversion2, Tri Attack

Stats Changes: Def+4, Spd+2
Moves: Brick Break, Iron Defense, Agility

_

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

Other Info

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC:

Please forgive me. :[

IC:

Metagross launched forward to strike the red and white Pokemon, Porygon swiftly moved to the left, causing the attack to hit Porygon barely. As soon as Metagross touched Porygon, it began to make another computing sound as it suddenly changed colors to dark and light brown colors. I assumed that Porygon adapted to the type of attack that Metagross launched to it, Fighting.

“Okay Metagross, use Psychic to make Porygon reach a critical point of its life. Be sure not to faint it!” I commanded carefully as Metagross took one huge step forward as its huge metal cross began to glow with a purple aura. I just hoped that it could damage Porygon enough, not to faint it, but to make its health lower, just enough for me to catch it.

“Metagross, make sure you won’t kill or faint it! Step back here after damaging Porygon!” I added as Metagross suddenly took three or four steps backward, coming closer towards me. I could do nothing but pray that Metagross wouldn’t faint Porygon as its metal cross on its head glowed brightly.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

“Okay Metagross, use Psychic to make Porygon reach a critical point of its life. Be sure not to faint it!” Ragna called out, he appeared to be calling his attacks correctly.

“Metagross, make sure you won’t kill or faint it! Step back here after damaging Porygon!” He added as his Metagross suddenly took three or four steps backward, coming closer towards him. His body was giving off this dark blue energy that reflected on the Porygon. The mechanical Pokemon was cringing in pain, but suddenly, everything began to go in slow motion... everything except the Porygon itself. The technological Pokemon began glowing a black color as the darkest thoughts came into its head and lauched at the Metagross at a slow pace, or a fast one in this case towards Metagross. I watched to see what Ragna would do next.

_

Stats Changes: +3 SpA
Health: 27%
Moves: Trick Room - Dark Pulse

Stats Changes: Def+4, Spd+2
Moves: Brick Break, Iron Defense, Agility

Area Effects: Trick Room

_

Area Effects:

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

Other Info

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Old 03-21-2010, 02:59 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As soon as I commanded Metagross to use Psychic on the Porygon, he incredibly did so. He gave off a weird dark blue aura that surrounded its body, as well as Porygon’s body. It cringed in pain as Metagross continued to manipulate Porygon with the use of Psychic. It was all good until Porygon suddenly made the time move in slow motion. It must have used Trick Room, making all moves executed in slow motion.

“This can’t be good. Metagross return!” I said as I took out Metagross’ Pokeball and made it get back inside. “Alakazam, go and use Thunder Wave!” I yelled as I threw out another red and white Pokeball in the air, revealing a yellowish Pokemon that had brownish plates all over its body, holding two spoons at the same time.

Alakazam stepped forwards as it crossed its two spoons, forming a somewhat large blue electrical ball. It aimed the Thunder Wave towards Porygon carefully, waiting the time for the righ moment to strike. It finally released its Thunder Wave towards Porygon, moving slowly as possible due to Trick Room.

“Alakazam, get back here, I’ll take it from here.” I confidently said as I grabbed a blackish ball in my pocket, threw it in the air, as it went its way towards Porygon. The Black ball opened as it released a silvery color that tried to suck Porygon in. Hoping that Thunder Wave would hit, at least I managed to inflict a status condition on Porygon before attempting to catch it.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:07 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

“This can’t be good. Metagross return!” Ragna said as he put his Pokemon back in its ball. “Alakazam, go and use Thunder Wave!” He yelled as he threw out a different Pokeball contained a long moustached, humanoid looking, spoon holding Pokemon.

The Alakazam stepped forward as it crossed its two spoons, forming a large blue electrical ball that had sparks flying off of it.

“Alakazam, get back here, I’ll take it from here.” He said, tossing a Superball. The Porygon was not giving up so easily. It began forming three different colored beams, a bright red, lime green, and dark blue beams melded together to form one beam. It was using Tri Attack.

The Tri Attack hit the Superball, pushing it out of the way. The beam hit the Alakazam in the chest, burning it a little.

_

Stats Changes: +3 SpA Para-burned
Health: 15%
Moves: Signal Beam

Your Pokemon: Alakazam
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Sychronize
Stats Changes: Burned/Poisoned
Health: 30%
Moves: Thunderwave

_

Area Effects:

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

Other Info

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Old 03-28-2010, 10:21 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC:

Shortest post ever...

IC:

A triangle-shaped beam was launched towards Alakazam, knowing that it was a prepared Tri-Attack with some boosted stats with the aid of Nasty Plot—things couldn’t get much worse. As I watched Alakazam tremble with pain, I grabbed the Super Ball, placed it back in my pocket and started to throw a Hyper Ball. With its high capture rate, I prayed that it could somehow catch Porygon easily.

“Alakazam, stay back here and use Recover for the time being!” I commanded Alakazam as the Hyper Ball flew its way towards the digital Pokemon. Alakazam, on the other hand, took a few steps towards me, crossing its two spoons as Alakazam was covered with a green aura.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: Sorry for the wait

_

The Alakazam began to recover some of its lost energy. But was it going to be enough to withstand the incoming attack from the Porygon? And on top of that it still had to deal with its burn and poisoned status. Ragna then threw a Hyperball, but the Porygon once again shot through the ball. The ball ricocheted off the ceiling and into the Alakazams face. The Porygon was moving slowly now. It was really weak and on the verge of fainting, I knew that this was a perfect, and maybe last chance for Ragna to capture this Pokemon. I was sure he could do it.

_

Stats Changes: +3 SpA Para-burned
Health: 2.75%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Alakazam
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Sychronize
Stats Changes: Burned/Poisoned
Health: 40%
Moves:

_

Area Effects:

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

Other Info

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Old 04-04-2010, 02:26 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I watched the Hyperball as it bounced back towards Alakazam, annoying me along the way. The Porygon was sure a pest for a basic Pokemon--it was incredibly hard to catch. I took a glance towards Alakazam, who was still using Recover, healing itself up until I could catch the Porygon. I took some few steps forward, grabbing the Hyperball near Alakazam's foot and tossing it once more towards Porygon.

"Alakazam, you just keep on using Recover! I'll make sure I'll catch this Porygon!" I confidently said as the Hyperball I threw made its way towards Porygon, with Alakazam covering itself with a green healing aura.