Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default |-Individual RP: Ragna-|

NBP

OOC: Recycling xD

Ranger: Leo

_

I was sitting in my desk when my assistant came running in the room.

"Leo, why are you still sitting here?" Marko, my trainee said as he barged into my office. I raised my eyebrow and looked at my watch. I was getting a bit hungry, but I could not eat now, I had too much to do. I was surprised I still had energy left inside of me.

"Why not, I am not suppose to be right now anyways?" I said, wondering if I was actually suppose to be anywhere. He tossed a file towards me. I grabbed it and opened it up. I shook my head and looked up at him, then back down at the file.

"You forgot again." He laughed, letting out a small sigh. "You need to get going." I looked through the file and shook my head. I could not believe I forgot about this one. I usually didn't forget things, but I did this time.

"What would I do without you." I grinned. I grabbed my bag of ranger goodness and whistled loudly. I aslo picked up several Pokeballs and pocketed them. Shadow came running into my office, letting out a eager howl. "Let's go Shadow, we've got to meet up with our Trainer." We ran out of the Headquarters and saw a young boy Trainer standing by a pole.

"Hey, you must be Ragna!" I called out to the boy. "I am Ranger Leo, and this here is Shadow." Shadow let out a small bark as his tail wagged. "Let me know when you are ready to go?"

_

Current Battle Stats: N'A

_

Trainer: Ragna

Area Effects: None ATM

Encounters Remaining: 15

Money: [$1,250]

Items: [Hyper Ball x3] = [Super Ball x3] = [Electric Type Repellent]

Pokemon:

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Pokemon Stats ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Alakazam

~ Nickname ~
[none]

~ Gender ~
[Male]

~ Ability ~
[Synchronize]

~ Nature ~
[Gentle]

~ TM/HM/BM/SM/MT ~
[Mimic] = [T-Wave] = [HP Rock] = [Shadow Ball] = [Safeguard] = [Energy Ball]

[Encore] = [Barrier]

~ [/u]Other Info[/u] ~
[Alakazam is already out of his Pokeball]

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Metagross

~ Nickname ~
[none]

~ Gender ~
[Genderless]

~ Ability ~
[Clear Body]

~ Nature ~
[Careful]

~ TM/HM/BM/SM/MT ~
[Earthquake] = [Return] = [Brick Break] = [Flash Cannon]

[Iron Head] = [Ice Punch] = [Icy Wind] = [Refresh

~ [/u]Other Info[/u] ~
[none]

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Scizor

~ Nickname ~
[none]

~ Gender ~
[Male]

~ Ability ~
[Technician]

~ Nature ~
[Serious]

~ TM/HM/BM/SM/MT ~
[HP Water] = [Brick Break] = [Aerial Ace] = [Roost]

[Superpower] = [Baton Pass]

~ Other Info ~
[none]

Pokemon encountered: None

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-07-2010 at 05:08 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:17 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Ragna-|

“Okay Alakazam, time to get some fresh air before we could start on our trip inside the park!” I said as I threw the red and white Pokeball in mid-air, revealing a yellowish Pokemon that had brownish plate-like things that covered its body. Its gentle face smiled at me after I released it out of its Pokeball. We walked together in the grassy terrain as we soon approached the National Park. The sky was bluer than ever, the soft winds blew softly at me and Alakazam’s body.

So many people are inside the park as well. Perhaps they came to catch Pokemon to add in their current team, just like my goal. Goals, oh how I can feel that word approaching me every time I took another step closer and closer inside the National Park. I just wanted to come into the Abandoned Power Plant and maybe, just maybe, I could get myself a Rotom or a Porygon, and that was my goal. Though, the people coming here must have the same goal as what I have in mind, probably most were going to the same place I wanted. Oh well, I may as well try to get a head start.

”Let’s go Shadow, we’ve got to meet up with our trainer.” I heard a voice from inside one of those buildings. It must be my ranger coming to get me. I think I should act normally and cool.

”Hey, you must be Ragna!” the ranger said as he approached me. I smiled at him as he came closer and nearer to me. Alakazam tried to hide behind my back so that it wouldn’t get in the way of our discussion. I finally waved my hand in the air as he came.

“Oh, yeah, that’s me. You must be my ranger, huh? You know my name, what’s yours?” I asked the ranger in front of me.

”I am Ranger Leo, and this here is Shadow” the ranger replied. The black dog let out a small bark as it wiggled its tail, pleased to meet me and my Pokemon, Alakazam. ”Let me know when you are ready to go?” Ranger Leo added. I stepped backwards so that they could see Alakazam at my back.

“Oh, sure. We’re all good to go. And by the way, this here is Alakazam, my most trustworthy Pokemon ever. I’m sure he can aid us in our travel.” I replied as Alakazam gave Ranger Leo and his Houndoom a gentle smile—gentle as ever.

“We’re finally about to leave. It’s kind of exciting but I’m feeling nervous at the same time. Probably it’s because maybe I can’t catch any Pokemon inside? I don’t know, I’m just feeling something that something really will happen inside. I’ll just wait and see what would happen inside the Abandoned Power Plant.” I said to myself as I waited Ranger Leo to give instructions before we could go inside the plant.

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~
Old 02-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

_

“Oh, sure. We’re all good to go. And by the way, this here is Alakazam, my most trustworthy Pokemon ever. I’m sure he can aid us in our travel.” Ragna replied as his Alakazam smiled at Shadow and I. I smiled back at both of them and nodded.

"Okay then, follow me!" I called out to them as I began to head to the back of the headquarters buidling. I saw my black and yellow jeep waiting for us in the corner. I hoped into the drivers seat and started the engine. Ragna got into the drivers seat while Shadow and his Alakazam got into the back seat. I stepped on the gas and we were off.

After passing the Woods, and catching a glimpse of Meteor Valley, we were finally at the Abandoned Power Plant. It was called that for a reason. This place was no longer in service. Pokemon however, made this there home. Housing many Electric Pokemon, so in a sense, it was not as abandoned as its name intends.

I parked the jeep at the front gate and got off the vehicle. I walked towards the gate, but before I could get there, a small mouse Pokemon ran in front of Ragna and stared at him, cocking its head to the left. We had not even gotten inside of the Plant and he had already found something. The Pichu just stared at Ragna with its big eyes, smiling the whole time.

_

Wild Pokemon: Pichu
Nature : ???
Ability : Static
Stats Changes : None
Health : 100%

Your Pokemon: Alakazam
Nature : Gentle
Ability : Sychronize
Stats Changes :

_

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Pokemon encountered: Pichu ???

Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

”Okay then, follow me!” Ranger Leo finally gave his instruction. We walked past the headquarters and I sat at the driver’s seat at the jeep, then Ranger Leo finally started to make a safe ride all the way towards the Abandoned Power Plant. Along the way, we passed tall trees that stood next to each other and vines surrounding them in every place you look, this must be the Botanical Gardens. Far from the road, I caught a sudden glimpse of the Meteor Valley, it was a beautiful sight to see.

“Wow, you guys sure have nice sights here. Right, Alakazam?” I said to Ranger Leo and to Alakazam, which replied a silent nod.

After minutes of riding, we’ve finally reached our destination, the Abandoned Power Plant. It was really big, and a bit freaky if you would ask me. Ranger Leo parked the jeep at the front gate then got off the vehicle. The Power Plant was so huge that I felt like once I wandered inside all alone, I may be lost in an instant. Best decision, stick with Ranger Leo.

“Wow, this place looks devastated. I wonder if any Pokemon even live here,” I said to myself. Me and Ranger Leo walked towards the gate. My hands were about to reach into the gate’s doorknobs so that I could open it and see what’s inside but a little yellow Pokemon appeared right in front of me. A cute, funny, little Pichu. It stared at me like it wants to go with me, but do I really need one?

“Ranger Leo, I don’t want to be a pain to this Pichu, but it would be best if we just ignored the Pichu and head straight inside the Plant. What do you say, Ranger Leo?” I asked as me and Alakazam stared at the Pichu’s cuddly face.

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
Old 02-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

“Ranger Leo, I don’t want to be a pain to this Pichu, but it would be best if we just ignored the Pichu and head straight inside the Plant. What do you say, Ranger Leo?” He asked me. Pichu seemed friendly, but sometimes that was just a cover up so that their opponents would let their guards down. The Pichu looked at Ragna and got the picture I guessed. I assumed that it knew Ragna did not want to fight it, and the Pichu didn't really want to fight either. It turned the other way and scurried off. I turned towards the gate and grabbed the knob and twisted it, opening it up. The old rusted gate door squeaked as it slowly opened up as the pathway to the entrance of the Plant appeared before us.

"Let's go inside!" I called out as I headed towards the door. Shadow followed close behind me. Not far behind was Alakazam with Ragna. I pulled one of the metal doors opened and waited for Ragna to go in. The front lobby was a bit tattered and some of the tiles were loose. There were some stairs that led to the second floor and some poisonus looking purple liquid on the floor near a door that led to another room. I saw a bit on the stairs as well.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him as he caught up.

_

None
_

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Pokemon encountered: Pichu ???

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-07-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:36 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The cuddly Pichu watched us as Ranger Leo grabbed the door and opened the doors that would lead us inside the Abandoned Power Plant. Sooner after Ranger Leo had opened the door, the Pichu turned its back around and ran away. It’s kind of exciting, here I am standing at the doors of the Abandoned Power Plant. I wonder what kind of Pokemon will I encounter inside? Anyways, I shouldn’t let my guard down and be too confident that I would actually catch one. The door was sqeaking as it opened—it wasn’t a pleasant sound for me.

“Let’s go inside!” Ranger Leo instructed as he was the first one to go inside the plant. I can actually see the inside of the plant from where I am currently standing. The facilities were wrecked, some tiles were removed, some are broken. Some stairs that led upwards are also broken, it would be hard to find a way to go deeper in the plant.

“Wow, I was right. This place IS devastated, I wonder what happened here back then?” I asked as I walked inside. Probably I wouldn’t want to know the answer, it would just frighten me more upon hearing the whole story behind the devastated power plant.

“Where do you want to go?” Ranger Leo asked me. I checked the place if there was anywhere we could actually go. Just about north of us were some stairs that would lead us to the second floor, and there was some poisonous purple liquid on the floor that would eventually lead us into another room, and on the stairs. The purple liquid seemed dangerous, it would be best to avoid it for now.

“Hmm… seeing the purple liquid right now, I’m thinking it would lead us to a Swalot. Just a guess though, and I don’t want to have one. Oh well, let's just take the stairs, hopefully it wouldn't lead us into any danger.” I replied as I waited for Ranger Leo’s actions. As I watch Ranger Leo do his thing, I tried to think of a way to counter anything that would happen next cause really, I smell danger.

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-07-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

“Hmm… seeing the purple liquid right now, I’m thinking it would lead us to a Swalot. Just a guess though, and I don’t want to have one. Oh well, let's just take the stairs, hopefully it wouldn't lead us into any danger.” Ragna replied. He appeared to be right, the sludge did look like it belonged to a Swalot, and it probably was.

"Okay, let's go up those stairs then and see what we can find." I answered back. Shadow lifted his head and sniffed the air. He shook his head and stuck out his tounge. He shook his head as a sign to me, Ragna was ahead of me so he didn't see it. I began to walk up the stairs, making my way towards the top. As I got to the top and prepared to turn down the hall, I saw sludge all over the place, and a huge chunk on the ceiling. It was bubbling and making popping noises. The smell was also unbearable, but we continued on.

"Hold your breath and just run through." I told Ragna, getting ready to run through the sludge infested area. "One...two...thr..." I stopped in my tracks as a giant purple blob that was on the ceiling feel to the ground, making a sickening splatting sound.

"MUKKA MUK MUK!" It roared angrily, reaching into its body and pulling out some purple sludge, flinging it at us.

"Duck!" I shouted as I pulled Ragna down, the sludge passing over us and splatting on the way behind us.

_

Wild Pokemon: Muk
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None

Stats Changes :
_

Area Effects: Sludge around

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Pokemon encountered: Pichu ??? - Muk ???

Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Okay, let’s go up those stairs then and see what we can find.” Ranger Leo replied back. I was walking along the slimy path towards the stairs—I can’t see Ranger Leo or Shadow for they were walking behind me. The stench started to become worse and worse, it was kind of irritating to my sense of smell, but we must push through the weird stench and move on. Alakazam was starting to prepare itself to whatever situation we might encounter and, of course, protect me at all costs.

“Wow, not only the stench smells weird, but I also here these bubbly noises,” I added. It was true, the stench was making things worse until I, or perhaps even Ranger Leo and Shadow, heard these bubbling noises above us, which is weird because why would a huge pile of sludge above us even be bubbling in the first place? I totally ignored what was on the ceiling until Ranger Leo gave me another instruction,

“Hold your breath and just run through. One… two… thr…” Ranger Leo stopped right in the middle where I was just about to run as fast as I can because I, or perhaps we, just heard a voice calling its name out loud to us. The giant bubbling sludge fell down from the ceiling, surprisingly, and made a weird, and gross, splat sound.

“MUKKA MUK MUK!” the purple sludge roared fiercly. I thought it was a Swalot, but I guess things that you least expect were the ones that would always happen immediately. A Muk seems good in combat though; It has nice defenses, nice choice of offensive moves, and of course, many other things that makes it a perfectly good Pokemon for combat. I may catch one, but if I catch three more, other than this, I may decide to just leave this be since there are still others I plan to catch—Rotom and Porygon, I’ll get to you soon. Seconds later the sludge Pokemon leaped in the air, flinging itself directly towards us. Luckily, Ranger Leo quickly instructed us to dodge Muk or else we’re doomed.

“Duck!” Ranger Leo yelled as he grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me down the ground, avoiding the flinging sludge. It was a close call for our lives, luckily Alakazam managed to dodge out of the way as well, or it’d be damaged as well. Now it’s about time me and Alakazam give that Muk a thing or two. Alakazam was always ready, before we could even barge into the stairs, he was as gentle as the sea waves, yet totally prepared as the burning flames.

“Ok, Alakazam. Start things off with a Thunder Wave attack to hold that Muk from moving!” I commanded Alakazam. Alakazam, being gentle, was the one who liked to dodge and do a counter attack after dodging. It slided back in front of Muk as it used its two spoons and launched a huge blue electric shock towards Muk. “ZAP!!” it strucked Muk hardly. I’m sure that it would be immobilized for the time being. Now’s my chance to slide away from the Muk, dodging anything it would do to me, and attack with another move, like what I’ve always commanded Alakazam. Dodge, attack, dodge, attack was Alakazam’s routine, I’m sure it would work out quite well in this situation.

“So far so good, Alakazam. Now slide away from Muk and use Psychic! But remember to not KO it, just like you always do!” I added. Alakazam jumped backwards, making Alakazam’s distance from Muk absolutely far. Alakazam crossed its two spoons and became surrounded with a blue aura. Muk, too, started to become surrounded with a blue aura. Alakazam had full control of Muk. I just hope that the damage is enough to keep the Muk from attacking for a while and not fainting it so that I could do a successful catch, especially with Thunder Wave paralyzing it and Muk was in the clutches of Psychic—it was a perfect combo, so far.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

“Ok, Alakazam. Start things off with a Thunder Wave attack to hold that Muk from moving!” Nel commanded Alakazam. Alakazam moved forward, and as it did, he stepped in some of the poisonus sludge. He quickly looked down and retracted his foot. As he looked down, the Muk heaved a pile of filfhy sludge at Alakazam, englufing in wastes. The Psi Pokemon cringed a little as it shook off the gunk. I saw purple spots on its body and knew that it was not a good sign.

Alakazam did not waste any more time in preforming his next move. He rasied his two spoons and began to generate electricity from them. A blask of blue electric energy launched at the Muk, causing it to sizzle a little. The Muk was moving slower and slower.

“So far so good, Alakazam. Now slide away from Muk and use Psychic! But remember to not KO it, just like you always do!” He instructed.

Alakazam jumped backwards, but not that far as it cringed again. It appeared to be in pain, my logical guess was that it was poisoned. The fought it off and raised his spoons again, crossing them this time. A blue aura covered the Alakazam, then to the Muk a few seconds later. Muk was grumbling in pain.

_

Stats Changes: PARA
Health: 60%

Stats Changes: Poisoned
Health : 73%
_

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Old 02-12-2010, 11:03 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC:

Sorry, short post D:

IC:

Alakazam jumped backed as it attacked Muk as it cringed again. It appeared to be in pain, it could be that using Psychic on Muk poisoned Alakazam. Things can’t be good, especially if the situation is like this.

“Alakazam, just keep using Psychic on Muk. When Muk has reached a critical point at its life, stop using Psychic and start to use Recover, just so that you could be healed. I know it won’t remove the poison at least try to get some more life,” I commanded Alakazam, as he continued to cross its spoons. Alakazam’s blue aura glowed brighter as Muk’s aura glowed brighter as well. After meditating and trying to ignore the Poison, Alakazam , I hoped that the attack could reach Muk to its critical point in its life.

“Great, Alakazam. Now time to use Recover! But back off a bit first, Muk might try to hurt you,” I added as Alakazam took one or two giant steps backward as he started to glow in a green color, instead of blue. It seemed to be gaining life as it used Recover. But we need to hurry before Muk could even reach Alakazam. I need another attack to make Muk totally immobilized, but I got no more strategies left. I’ll just make Alakazam avoid all attacks Muk can make.

“Ok Alakazam, that’s enough. Now back off and start to evade all attacks Muk will try to make!” I quickly yelled as Alakazam quickly ran in circles, hoping that it could try to tire out Muk. Once Muk is all prepared to be caught, I’ll grab my chance to catch it.

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-13-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:44 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

“Alakazam, just keep using Psychic on Muk. When Muk has reached a critical point at its life, stop using Psychic and start to use Recover, just so that you could be healed. I know it won’t remove the poison at least try to get some more life,” Ragna said, commanding his Alakazam. His Alakazam once again crossed its spoons. Alakazam’s blue aura that surrounded it glowed brighter as Muk’s aura did the same. Alakazam began meditating. After several moments of doing so he opened his eyes and stared at the purple blob. I also turned my attention to the Muk, but could not find its face. It appeared to be knocked out, lying motionless. Then, out of nowhere, the Muk sprang up, attacking itself to the ceiling, swinging its body back and forth. As is swung to and fro, blobs of poisonous sludge went amok. I ducked as some of the purple slime nearly landed on my face. Some of the ick flew directly towards Alakazam hitting him on the thighs. If he did not shake it off fast, it could intoxicate him. The Muk appeared motionless on the ceiling, unable to move.

“Great, Alakazam. Now time to use Recover! But back off a bit first, Muk might try to hurt you,” Ragna added as Alakazam took about two giant steps backward as he began to glow a different color instead of blue. The Alakazam appeared to be regaining energy to continue fighting. Ragna however, should somehow heal his partner before the poison gets worse.

“Ok Alakazam, that’s enough. Now back off and start to evade all attacks Muk will try to make!” He yelled out loud as Alakazam quickly ran in circles.
_

Stats Changes: PARA
Health: 37%

Health : 62%
_

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

On-going battles: Alakazam vs Muk

Old 02-13-2010, 05:01 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC:

Yeah... repetition of actions wasn't good D:

IC:

Alakazam was struggling in pain because of the poison that intoxicated Alakazam. It ran in circles continuously, trying to confuse the huge sludge. Sadly, the part where Alakazam would confuse Muk failed tremendously. Instead of confusing the Muk, it just made Alakazam incredibly tired.

“Alakazam, stop running and get closer to me! Use Recover to heal yourself, Alakazam,” I commanded as Alakazam started to run besides me. After getting near me, Alakazam crossed its two spoons once more and Alakazam was shrouded with a blinking green aura. It concentrated heavily on the Recover move, ensuring that Alakazam will be healed instead of giving in to the poison’s pain. I stared at the Muk as small bluish electric currents run through Muk’s body, because of Muk being paralyzed, all thanks to Alakazam’s Thunder Wave attack.

“Okay Ranger Leo, pray for me that I will catch this Muk!” I exclaimed as I grabbed a small red and white ball in my pocket. I clicked the small circle on the middle of the ball as it grew bigger. I started to toss the Super Ball towards the paralyzed sludge as Alakazam was still meditating to completely heal itself with the help of Recover.

The red and white ball flew towards Muk, which was eventually sucked by a bright light from inside the Super Ball. The Super Ball landed on the sludge remains of Muk, wiggling endlessly as I waited for it to silently stop and end with a click. I was nervous that I might or might not be able to catch the Muk. This was my first time to enter the park, yet on this situation, this was my first time to catch a Pokemon inside the park. I hope I’ll do good.

“I hope the Super Ball would stop wiggling soon,” I impatiently said. The pressure was rushing through my veins. I’m getting nervous every time the Super Ball wiggles. I looked at Ranger Leo with a nervous look as I looked at the surroundings afterwards. The place has been a mess since Alakazam and Muk battles; there were purple sludge in the area, lots and lots of sludge. Let’s just hope someone could clean it up sooner or later, the park maintenance perhaps? I, later on, gazed at the wiggling ball as Alakazam kept on healing itself with Recover.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

“Okay Ranger Leo, pray for me that I will catch this Muk!” Ragna said. Though I didn't show it, I was hoping that he would capture this Pokemon. I always thought that Muk were interesting creatures. Ragna grabbed a small red and white ball from his pocket. He enlarged the Pokeball and tossed it at the Muk. Alakazam was concentrating on regaining health.

The ball hit the Muk, getting absorbed into its tar. Then a bright red light quickly engulfed the sludge lump and took it into the ball. The ball shook several times before coming to a rest. He had captured the Muk.

"Congrats dude!" I said, still showing no emotion.

_

Stats Changes: PARA [Captured]
Health: 37%

Health : 87.5%
_

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

[/u]Other Info[/u]

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

On-going battles: N/A

Pokemon Captured: ??? - M - Muk

Old 02-17-2010, 10:01 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC:

Short post... D;

IC:

I watched as the Super Ball I’ve thrown engulfed Muk with a bright white light. I was so excited when I saw the Super Ball wiggled a few times. My heart was pounding; my blood was rushing through my veins so quickly that it could explode. Until, the Super Ball finally stopped wiggling. I already knew that I had caught the Muk. I jumped out of joy, but in great silence. I can’t express how I felt during that time; it was my very first catch inside the park. Oh well, I shouldn’t have too much pride in myself, I still need to catch a few more Pokemon, especially Porygon, my target.

“Congrats dude!” Ranger Leo said, though his face was rather odd because he wasn’t smiling nor sad; he was just showing me a regular face. I looked at the surroundings as I grabbed the Super Ball, which contained Muk inside, and finally head onto the stairs.

“Okay, I wanna go this way!” I eagerly pointed the direction until I reached the second floor of the abandoned plant. Silently, I took Alakazam’s Pokeball and retrieved him inside the Pokeball, so that the poison wouldn’t damage Alakazam massively.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:56 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

Ragna picked up the round sphere that contained the sludge Pokemon and placed it in his bad.

“Okay, I wanna go this way!” He eagerly pointed to the second floor. I was surprised because usually any trainer I took always wanted me to pick where they were going to go next, but he was taking over which was perfectly fine with me. Actually I prefered it like that. We headed up the stairs and too the second floor. I could hear a faint static sound. Shadow could hear it clearly, but it was a bit harder for me. Whatever it was, it sounded angry.

"Wanna go check that out?" I asked him.

_

None
_

Pokemon:

Pokemon Stats

Alakazam

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Synchronize]

Nature
[Gentle]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[Encore] = [Barrier]

Other Info

__

Metagross

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Clear Body]

Nature
[Careful]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

[/u]Other Info[/u]
[none]

__

Scizor

Nickname
[none]

Ability
[Technician]

Nature
[Serious]

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT

Other Info
[none]

Pokemon encountered: Pichu ??? - Muk [Captured]

On-going battles: N/A

Pokemon Captured: ??? - M - Muk

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-28-2010 at 12:41 AM.