Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default Re: Oblivius, world of the damned.

"Yes, let us go."
*Flies up into the air and spots a couple of people*
"Hmmm..."
*Flies up into the clouds and hides while spying on the new people*

IMO, I'm a psychic so I can control the forces of gravity around me which lets me fly.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 04-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Marco was enjoying a peaceful sleep. He had made the winning shot for his basketball tournement and was gleaming with pride of his super shot. Marco slept til about 6 AM then woke up for some water. When he opened his eyes he was not in his room. He looked outside but there was no window to look out of. The eerie darkness overwhelmed him and already he was scared. "I don't know where i'm at but it's not home,"! he thought. He tried to search for a light to get a better understanding of his envorment but there was a single light in the entire room. "Maybe i'm just dreaming" he thought. "If I pinch myself i'll be right in my room. He pinched himself and nothing happened. He tried and tried again, banging his head on the wall everything, even punching himself. But it was no use. He was trapped with no way out. He was scared as humanly possible. "I want my mom, I wish she was here she'd know what to do. He closed his eye and she was there. But she walked away, into the darkness until she dissapeared completely. There was something didn't catch his eye for the entire time. A golden handel. "Maybe it's a door"? I thought. He looked at it and steped closer. He turned the golden handel and a flash of light blinding him knocked him out. When he awakened he was not in the room. He floated in mid- air! "What is going on here"? he thought.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Oblivius, world of the damned.

Ruben, stoned of fright, looked at a boy next to him, first he heard him saying 'basketbal' a few times in his dream. Then that boy also awoke, the same as him, altough the boy did not notice Ruben at all, only did pointless efforts to convince himself this was a dream, and the more Ruben looked, the more he got scared and slowly, against his will, realising that this isn't a dream... Trying to keep his head up, he suddenly saw that one boy standing up and walking, Ruben did not see which place he whent, he looked curiously. Suddenly, Ruben also saw wat the boy was after, a golden handel ! That means he is still in a room, regardless of his first idea. Altough Ruben did not trust it at all, weirdly looking at the handel that was toughed by the boy's hand. Slowly opening it, Ruben duck to the ground, afraid of the things within, the boy opend the door, and all Ruben saw was a golden light, to afraid to turn around and look at it, it was quit for a few moment untill the door closed and the boy was gone... With a pained brain looking at that handel that was now even glowing...

TO BE CONTINEUD

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees

Last edited by Ruben; 04-11-2004 at 09:45 AM.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

With a slow move, his eyes whent from the golden handel to the other boys, lying there. Standing up, to go for investigation with tiny steps, he almost tripped over a certain thing. Then he saw it, a phlat tiny silver circle device, something he wouldn't have seen if he didn't trap over it... Curiously looking at it, not certain to near it, but since he already touched it with his feet he decided to - slowly - pick it up. He investigated the device, untill he found something weird sticking out at the top, reaching it with his hand he carefully touched it and pressed it, but that did not work. Again pressing,but not result, then he decided to turn it right, wat was possible and made some click sounds like the slot of a safe in a bank. He turned it half around untill he now heard a hard and clear click, releasing his hand from the top a little guy came out. It was not alive, no, he has seen this before, it was a hologram, a digital projection of a person that recorded it, he saw a hologram of a old man and it began to speak with a not so clear recorded voice...

Hologram: 'Hello, I am Prof. Fink. I know about you all, 4 children, as always coming to Oblivius. I shall make it short, since they are after me, this always happens, every 10 years 4 children come, in a special form, with special abiletys... I normally bring them straight back to their place, Earth, and they think it is all a dream, but now, the evil gods have kidnapped me. I normally bring the children back before the evil gods notice anything of the portal. Also, the door you see with the golden handel, do not open it ! That is the door to the 'Tres Matrones', that arn't very pacient ! Only go there if you can do nothing els ! Unfortuantly, i can NOT tell you the place of the portal to your Earth, if it would happen that you are being taken hostile and being forced to tell the truth, because if they know the portal, then hell, no, OBLIVIUS will break out on your Earth ! Find me and i will show you the way. But be careful, for your path is ful with fiends and gods, banned milleniums ago from the greek gods. Be careful and use your powers !'

Ruben was absolutely patrified... He tought that this message had left him with more questions then before...

=TO BE CONTINEUD=

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"

Last edited by Ruben; 04-11-2004 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: This is getting good already. ^_^

IC:
When Marco saw himself in the air he was about to wet his pants. "What's going on here,"? he thought. When he usually woke up the bright sun gleamed into his eyes. And he doesn't ever remember waking up in some crazy room seeing a light a floating 1000 feet in the air. "I WANT OUUUUUTT" he screamed violently. A dark figure flying looked at him and flew twoards him.

OOC: That's you Sutii.

IC:
"What's going on here"? "I wanna get out"!

With that his powers awakened and brought out the psychic fury within him...
Old 04-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

*Watches a young kid start to glow*
"Hmmm... another psychic has just been born. Lets see if his powers are strong."
*Flies down and lands on a big rock right in frony of Marco*
"Your time has come."
*He starts to gather his power*
"Get ready to die."

OOC: This is getting good. I like the plot. ^_^

Old 04-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Marco saw the rock closing in on him. "So this is how i'm gonna go out... Being crushed by a rock in a forgien land" he thought. He sobbed hard and as soon as the rock was about a foot away from him his headband came off by it's self into Marco's hand revealing the third eye. All three of his eyes grew blue and the rock stoped dead in it's tracks and fell down quickly. *BOOM*. "Phew I thought I was dead. Marco put on his headband and the eye closed which made his forehead normal again.

His eye brought him down to the ground to a person. But, there was something different about him something strange. He wanted tto find out...
Old 04-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

IMPORTANT, marco and sutiivun

Marco, you didn't even read my post... I said that that door was the way to the 'tres matrones'... And you are just in the sky... It makes no sence... But it's okay, it was a long post, anyway, just still think that door is to the tres matrones, lets just say you wandered a little further, and you are still on the ground, that also makes it easier since sutiivun landed when you were up the sky (makes no sence, lol) okay ? so we straightend it out ? the golden handel is the door to the tres matrones and sutiivun and you are one the ground ? Sorry for the troubly, i dont wanna be bitchy about those stuff :( but otherwise the story dosn't fit ;) thx :)

- Ruben V.

Old 04-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Marco saw the rock closing in on him. "So this is how i'm gonna go out... Being crushed by a rock in a forgien land" he thought. He sobbed hard and as soon as the rock was about a foot away from him his headband came off by it's self into Marco's hand revealing the third eye. All three of his eyes grew blue and the rock stoped dead in it's tracks and fell down quickly. *BOOM*. "Phew I thought I was dead. Marco put on his headband and the eye closed which made his forehead normal again.

His eye brought him down to the ground to a person. But, there was something different about him something strange. He wanted tto find out...
OOC: Lol, marco, dosn't your character find it weird that you have a 3th eye ? And where did that rock come from ?

IC: Ruben looked wat was happening and coulndn't understand, he saw 2 persons, or things, standing there... Then he saw it, one boy was the one that he saw waking up earlier... But, his forehead, but he was to late, before Ruben could see anything the other boy putted on his headband...
Now he really noticed the other person, he was about to smile that there was another person but his smile dissapeard as soon he saw the face of that... monster... He couldn't believe it, this was all raising to his head, 5 minutes ago he was in dreamland and now he finds out a horrible thing after the other, could that be a fiend the hologram was talking about ? I... I dont get it !!! Standing up, convinced it was a dream, walking up to the 2 persons, something he would never do in real life, but he knew it was a dream, nothing on Earth could be so horrible as this place he standed in. He was fiercly walking to those persons but stopped about 20 meters from them as soon he saw one of them making a move, he had saw it many times, in movie's where a fight was about to start...

Old 04-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC 1: Sorry Ruben, we just got a little carried away.
OOC 2: It looks like you've got a third eye like Hiei from YYH.

IC:

"So, this kid has more power than I thought." Sneered Sutii. He closed in, wondering what he should do. "Should I kill him or should I take him hostage..." He stared at the young boy, wondering what the third eye could do. "Oh well, it looks like you're stronger than I thought. But no psychic is as powerful as me." Sutii focused his energy and in his hands appeared to shiny blue balls of psychic energy. "hahaha, let's see how you fare." Sutii teleported up into the sky and threw the two energy ball down at the young boy. "Let's see what your third eye does now." Then, Sutii saw another boy watching out of the corner of his eye.

Old 04-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

The headband fell off once again revealing the eye. The eye brought the energy ball into the eye sending it back with double force. " Wow" Marco said. And I thought this eye was just a curse"!
Old 04-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"WTF, did I just me my energy blasts go into his eye?!" Sutii saw a big blast coming toward him. "Hum, good but not good enough." Sutii stuck out his hand and he caught it and used the blast to help his energy supply. "That third eye is special." Sutii raised his hands and a huge chunk of the earth started to float with the boy on it. "Hm, you are very powerful indeed." Sutii thrusted out his hand and the piece of earth blew up right under Marco. "It seems we are both very powerful. How shall your eye react to this?"

Old 04-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Marco used the exploding ground to his advantage. He jumped whe it rose and kicked the man in his face. "That was my foot not my eye this time" Marco gloated.
Old 04-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Saitou Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Saitou Send a message via MSN to Saitou Send a message via Yahoo to Saitou

Kai awoke at the sound of a persons voice saying hello, Kai began to open his eyes, Kai saw a boy with something in his hand and then he heard the voice again, he looked for the voice and saw a small old man standing on nothing above the thing that was in the boy's hand, the small old man was some kind of hologram as the hologram stoped Kai closed his eyes, what a stupid dream he thought, then he heard a big boom he got up and looked around and saw two people having a battle

"The cow isn't anywhere, He's inside my mind." LOM
Old 04-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"You may be a psychic but your physical power does not match to my armor." Sutii grabbed the young kid and threw him to the ground as hard as he could. Then he fired several energy blasts. "You are becoming a nuisance." Sutii then teleported to the ground and shot a couple of more energy blasts at the young kid. "Die." He teleported back up into the air, watching the young kid.