Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP - Ataro

Ataro had decided to encircle the mountains, in search of more ice-type Pokémon, as my question had implied. We began walking in a counter-clock wise, with the sun originally rising on the east, to our right, until we had it on our backs. The snow was at least two feet deep, and it was so soft, each step took a heavy toll on us. This kind of terrain was not adequate for Pokémon without some sort of special fur or attachments on their feet. The area outline resembled a ring, it was straight and long with a gentle curve. In the inner part of the curve, a series of pines signaled the beginning of the inner mountain summit. To the outer part of the curve, many boulders lined the mountain, and behind them, a free-fall like doom awaited those foolish enough to get near it.
It was in this area that I spotted a small figure, about 1 mt. high, standing ahead of us. It was impossible to see it clearly, for it seemed to have some sort of a snow cloak that made it blurry to vision. It seemed to be standing in four legs, and its body was colored in a soft blue.
"I think... we might have a rare catch here, Ataro. Interested on it?" I mentioned, looking at this strange glacier-like Pokémon.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 04-18-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

OCC: REALLY REALLY LATE D: Btw, I used "it" because I wasn't sure of the gender.

We began walking in a counter-clock wise, with the sun originally rising on the east, to our right, until we had it on our backs. The snow was so thick that I had to raise my leg up with considerable effort each time a step was taken. Just when we reached the inner part of the curve, Marth paused. I looked ahead to see the reason, and there it was.

The Pokemon was just up ahead. Though, I wasn't sure if it was looking at us or was just minding it own business, for my vision had clearly prevented me from doing so. I rubbed my eyes lightly and observed the Pokemon again, but my vision was still blur. Still, I was able to infer from what I observe. This Pokemon was standing on all four legs and had an overall light-blue fur. It had a pair of diamond-shaped ears and appears to be wearing a Sherpa hat. Even though my vision was blurred, I could still observe these features very well. Though, all of these only pointed out to one Pokemon - Glaceon. No wonder my vision was blurry, it was because of the Glaceon's special ability - Snow Cloak.

"I think... we might have a rare catch here, Ataro. Interested on it?" Marth mentioned, while looking at the glacier-like Pokemon. I was very certain that a Glaceon definitely wasn't what I was looking for, but having one wouldn't hurt anyway. It seemed like a fun Pokemon anyway.

"Why not, but I'm afraid this might seem a little repeated..." I replied to Marth, while grabbing a Pokeball once again. I threw the capsule device out and the red light that was emitted transformed into my Ambipom again. "Ambipom, I want you to start with a Sunny Day and quickly make a decoy by using Substitute, and then wait out for your opponent's move."

I knew this probably wasn't the best option, but Substitute would help me to scout out what moves it know at least.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

I'm afraid I'll have to declare myself incopetent for following your park adventure for the time being. I'll look for another ranger to take it.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD