Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Individual RP - Ataro

OOC: I changed it to Wing Attack last minute, when my original move was Quick Attack. I wanted to avoid using the same attack and when I edited, I forgot the reason I used QA was because of the low damage. -_-

IC:
I was a little taken back when the Tyrogue changed the direction of his legs almost immediately. When he realized my Staraptor had duplicated many fake copies, he changed his strategy to hit all of them by using one of the copies as a trampoline to launch itself at the right copy. Just as the kick was about to be delivered to the real Staraptor, she was already prepared. Right away, she glided her wings violently to smash the Tyrogue, while moving inches away to avoid the incoming kick.

Instead, the attack struck Tyrogue hard. Or in fact, too hard. He fell to the ground, never getting up again. My mouth opened wide, realizing my mistake yet again.

"Aw, shucks, it seems like you overdid it. Maybe you should have thrown your poke ball as it jumped to kick you. Don't worry, they are very common around this area."

I scratched my head in embarressment, while managing to choke out a "mhm" sound, acknowleding what my Ranger had told me. Still, Staraptor battled well and an encouragement wouldn't harm anyone. "Don't worry about it, Staraptor. It isn't your fault. We will probably meet more later on, like what Marth said. Good job still, take some rest in your Pokeball now," I said, holding up Staraptor's Pokeball and clicking the middle button, which released a beam of red light to suck the Pokemon back into the sphere.

"Well Marth, let's move on!"
Old 03-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

NBP1

We proceeded through the treacherous cavern, and yet again another soft "thud" was heard some steps ahead from us. I wondered if this cave was a training facility for fighting Pokémon.
This time, it was not a Tyrogue who was hitting the cave wall, but rather, a Machop, who ignored our presence as we passed by it.
"A Machop instead of Tyrogue, Ataro?" I asked, curious if we were about to watch another fight.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

The soft punching sounds vibrated through the caves again. Instead, this rang a resemblance with the earlier encounter with Tyrogue. I wondered, could this be another one?

Turning round the corner, my Ranger and I spotted a fighting-type Pokemon indeed. However, it looked nothing like the Tyrogue, except for both being the humanshape Pokemon. This Pokemon had more of a grey color tone, unlike the Tyrogue whom was mostly pink.

"A Machop instead of Tyrogue, Ataro?" Marth asked.

I looked at the Machop and he was ignoring our presence as if we weren't there. I didn't exactly want a Machop again anyway.

"Marth, let's move on. I'm not exactly interested in a Machop."
Old 03-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

"Marth, let's move on. I'm not exactly interested in a Machop." said Ataro, ignoring the fighting Pokémon.
"And he's not very interested in you either, y'know. Let's keep on going, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel" I replied, thinking of how clichéd my phrase had just sounded.

Indeed, the tunnel's end was near, and instead of the rocky terrain under my boots, the soft touch of the snow was felt on every step. It was not actively snowing, but the valley was already covered in about three inches of snow, with pine trees extending here and there, all the way up to the mountain trail that led to the summit of the mountain.

Before going up the mountain again, though, we would describe a circle (the outer ring, it was called) around the summit, probably finding many interesting Pokémon to fight.

I had barely set a foot outside the cave when a Pokémon carrying a leather bag, with big eyes and a red-like fur had approached us, curiously, before giving us a present wrapped in foil. A delibird.
"Take the present, Ataro?"

Old 03-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

We reached the tunnel end, and everything ahead of us seemed like Heaven. All I could see for now, was a huge flash of white light, that blinded my eyes literally. I blinked and rubbed my eyes several times, before managing to adapt my eyes to the surroundings again.

It was then, did I notice that I was no longer stepping on cold, hard, granite ground. It was a soft feeling that was being my leg's "blanket". The snow were all accumulated here, covering the entire valley is about three inches of snow.

We continued walking, and reached the summit now. We had barely set a foot outside of the cave, when Marth stopped suddenly. I looked forward to examine the reasoning. Ah - there it was. The Pokemon that was carrying a leather bag, with big eyes and a red-like fur approached us, curiously, before giving us a present wrapped in foil.

"Take the present, Ataro?"

Hmm, a Delibird would definitely be an interesting addition to my team. I knew the present would either be an attack or it would be a healing wish that would benefit my Pokemon. The question now is, how lucky would I be? Still, I would rather not take a risk. Reaching for my Pokeball, I clicked the button again and the glow of white emerged from the Pokeball again. This time, forming into a silhoutte of a monkey with two tails. My Ambipom was completely out of the Pokeball now, while jumping around hyper-actively.

"Listen Ambipom, that present might be a trick. I want you to reach out and get that present with your hands, but immediately smash it back onto the Delibird with your tail instead," I whispered softly to my Ambipom.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Marth Offline

BP

Ambipom made a feint: By making the motion of grabbing the present with his first tail, it actually slapped the present back to the Delibird. The present broke into pieces as it traveled towards Delibird's face, revealing a soft-crusted pie that crumbled to pieces alongside the pineapple filling, which dripped off Delibird's fur. It was a very comic situation, at least to me, the spectator, though Delibird was far from amused.
Visibly angered, his eyes began glowing blue behind the yellow substance dripping from his eyes. A hailstorm ensured; thick pieces of ice shards fell from the skies, and a snow-front wooshed through the valley. I zipped up my jacket and put on the hood - it was going to be a cool battle.
The chilled environment frosted the pineapple filling, and it fell off Delibird's face with a woosh of his wing. Now I could see his angry eyes, flashing in blue again. The snow surrounding delibird began making a sort of whirl around his wing, as it if were preparing a beam made of blizzard to strike his opponent...

-------

Battle stats:

Delibird, male, Hail + Blizzard, 100%
Ambipom, male, 93.75%

~~~~~~~

Trainer Informantion

Trainer: Ataro
Encounters Remaining: 13
Encountered Pokémon: Machop (whirlwinded), Tyrogue (current)
Items:
-Park Balls x2
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Supreme Park Ball x1
-Family Repellent x5
-Max Potion x2
-Full Heal x2
-Ranger's Delight x1 (3 times use)

Pokemon

- Ambipom / male / Technitian / Jolly / Health- 100%
- Milotic / female / Marvel Scale / Careful / Health- 100%
- Staraptor / female / Intimidate / Hasty / Health- 100%

Old 03-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

The present broke into pieces as it smacked onto Delibird's face, revealing a soft-crusted pie that crumbled into pieces alongside the pineapple filling, which dripped off Delibird's fur. I was kind of glad I asked Ambipom to deflect it away, but the Delibird didn't look too happy. Besides, Ambipom had a jolly nature, thus he was still jumping away hyperactively and grinning ears to ears. That ... really didn't help to ease the tensions.

Obviously annoyed, the Delibird's eyes turned to a glowing blue, as a hailstorm began to take place. As Marth quickly zipped up his jacket and put on his hood, Ambipom was pelted by thick pieces of ice shards, falling from the skies, leaving an almost visible scrape of bruised skin behind.

I must have been too engrossed in observing my Pokemon's condition. Before I know it, a swirl of violent cold wind began to gather behind Delibird's wings. There was only a move that required such savage chilly winds. My assumption was only to be confirmed, by the Delibird's berserk expression, as if it was about to deliver the most painful attack ever. Blizzard.

"Ambipom, let's start out by lowering the accuracy of that attack with Sunny Day, then follow up with a Fire Punch to throw back the power of that attack with yours!" I told my Ambipom.

Immediately, Ambipom looked up into the skies and held his tails high up, with the face of the paws in the direction of the skies. Within seconds, the hailstorm disappeared instead, while the dark clouds transformed into bright, puffy ones. The sun brightened up the entire area even more, as if the white surrounding wasn't blinding enough. I wondered if Marth was going to unzip his jacket this time and pull his hood down, now that it was of a sunny weather instead. I chuckled at the thought of this, inside.

At this moment, the huge swirl of chilly wind was swept across the field with a gigantic flap of wings. The Blizzard was a shiny attack, shimmering thousands of glittery ice powders, all aimed for Ambipom. Not taken aback by the looks of the attack, Ambipom jumped up and raised his fists into the air, lighting up into a blazing rage of fire, before charging headfront towards the Blizzard. As Ambipom took off, the crimson red fire only grew stronger, while the flames burned wildly and fiercly. I had only hoped, with the force and power of that Fire Punch, it'd be good enough to cut through an opening through the chilly winds, leaving Ambipom unhurt.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Marth Offline

OOC: Loved it.

IC:
Damn that Ataro, I had just zipped my jacket to avoid being frozen by the cool blizzard, when his Ambipom had managed to change the weather to a heavy drought. Not that I minded, of course, for it was his battle and the strategy had worked, for the ice of the attack had begun to melt under such a hot temperature, and was probably at half its original power.
Both attacks collided in mid-air, and the remaining ice put out the fire on Ambipom's hand, barely hurting it. The two tailed monkey didn't worry about having no fire in his punch - it kept going and became some sort of Comet Punch.
His fist impacted Delibird's chest, throwing it back for a few steps, sliding on the ground for a dramatic effect. Ambipom finished his attack by striking a pose, and using his tails as a bi-pogo-stick.
Delibird was, of course, less than pleased, and immediately took off flight by using his wings as ground accelerators - much like Garchomps do. It was a blinding Quick Attack, and it was moving so fast, one could not see from where it would strike...

-------

Battle stats:

Delibird, male, Quick attack, 85%
Ambipom, male, 93.75%

~~~~~~~

Trainer Informantion

Items:
-Park Balls x2
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Supreme Park Ball x1
-Family Repellent x5
-Max Potion x2
-Full Heal x2

Pokemon

Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

OOC: Sorry was taking so long D:

The moment happened. As Ambipom clashed head-on with the Blizzard attack, the fire on Ambipom's hand was put out. Still, the monkey Pokemon charged forward at full speed and delivered a forceful punch onto the Delibird. Though, the Blizzard must have weakened the damage output of the punch too, because Delibird was thrown back a few steps but still managed to stay steady on the ground.

Before I can even say anything, the Delibird took flight by using his wings as ground accelerators, reminding me of a Scizor flaps his wings. By now, everything was a blur because the Delibird was moving at a velocity so high, that I cannot even observe the attack pattern. Hmm, probably a Quick Attack.

"Okay Ambipom, I need you to surround yourself with multiple coils of electrical sparks. Use Thunder Wave, and control the motions of the electric waves to coil it around you as a protective barrier," I told my Ambipom, then whispering this time instead. "Once you get it up, use Double Team quickly and manipulate your clones to pile Delibird instead, but only one will deliver a Double Kick to the Delibird."

Within seconds, Ambipom's tails started to glow in a yellowish light. Sparks were slowly emitting out from the center of his tail, shaped like palms but with three "fingers". His tails were now shaped in the motion of a curly "W", both tails long enough to surround almost the entire circumference of Ambipom's body. The electric waves started to form coils and coils of yellow sparks, all surrounding Ambipom. This was truly both an offensive and defensive attack, as it would allow Delibird to not get near Ambipom, for the Thunder Wave would only hurt it and keep it away if the attack used wasn't too strong. Immediately after the coils of Thunder Wave was set up, a sudden mirage appeared in front of Ambipom, that must be Delibird. Luckily, Ambipom was a lot faster and was able to get the defensive and offensive barrier up first. I stood my ground, and waited for the Quick Attack to strike the coils of spark. Meanwhile, I happened to notice Ambipom had already started preparing to multiply clones from his body and manipulate one of them secretly to attack. ... This should work.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Marth Offline

Ambipom surrounded itself with a series of thunderwave sparks, encircling his body in a lighting aura. Delibird's quick attack could not be stopped - changing direction would be very detrimental for the bird, for his body was not adapted to making swift turns. It crashed right into Ambipom's shield, his fur absorbing all of the electricity and becoming paralyzed. However, the shield only managed to slightly slow down his speed, and the attack still hit at full power.
Ambipom had been thrown back due to the impact, but a smile was drawn on his face. It landed on top of a snow pile, which fortunately was soft due to the Sunny Day's effect. It was now completely hidden, yet something seemed to move beneath the snow. Delibird was still standing where it had tackled Ambipom, paralyzed from the waves of electricity. It was the perfect opening for a surprise attack...
Ataro had instructed Ambipom to attack with a low kick, but I believed it was waitting for the right moment to attack (or a new instruction), considering the opening in the enemy's pattern...

-------

Battle stats:

Delibird, male, 80%, PAR.
Ambipom, male, 80%, with 4 copies hidden inside the snow pile.

~~~~~~~

Trainer Informantion

Items:
-Park Balls x2
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Supreme Park Ball x1
-Family Repellent x5
-Max Potion x2
-Full Heal x2

Pokemon

Old 04-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

OOC: The move was Double Kick btw, not Low Kick.

Before Ambipom even had the time to disperse the clones, now ready for separation, Delibird came in like at a speed similar to a torpedo. In fact, even the looks of the attack looked like a torpedo. The Pokemon had folded his wings as closely as possible to his skin, in order to increase speed. However, this wasn't a wise decision clearly. The speed at which the Delibird was travelling made it almost impossible to change direction, and Delibird was too close to Ambipom anyway. Then, the moment happened. The self-propelled exposive projectile weapon-like crashed onto Ambipom's Thunder Wave shield without any holding back. Immediately, the Delibird's red and white fur absorbed the electricity within the shields, decreasing the speed of the Quick Attack dramatically. Still, Ambipom was still on the receiving side of the full impact of the Quick Attack.

Although my Pokemon was thrown back onto the snow by the power and a bit of speed of the attack, it was clear that he wasn't about to back down at all. Not even bothering to hide his smirk, he was quickly hidden by a pile of snow that had fallen onto his body, but this was the perfect moment to strike. The shadows that was only visible to those who had squinted hard enough to notice the motion beneath the snow, were swiftly zapping underneath the huge pile of snow. While Ambipom's clones were already getting offensive, Delibird was still standing at the spot where he collided into Ambipom, not even bothering to move an inch. He was probably still paralyzed from the Thunder Wave shield earlier. I grinned this time, just like my Ambipom, for Delibird was in a checkmate position.

Though, this required a change of plan. In order to fully take advantage of the current situation, I needed to change my moves. I whispered to my Ambipom again, "Ambipom, I know it might be tiring for you to control your clones to attack, but I'm confident of your ability. Control three of your clones to do the elemental punches in a triangle formation, and the final clone will follow the footsteps of the first Ice Punch user and use an Ice Punch as well, since the first Ice Punch's power might be weakened specifically due to the sunny weather. We need to balance up the attacks so that Delibird will be damaged but not knocked out."

I stood and watched again, hoping the attack wouldn't knock out the opponent despite the many attacks launched. I was thinking a balance power would be enough to contain just enough power to weaken the Delibird to a low enough health, but not knock out the wild Pokemon. I had only hoped I was right.

Last edited by Ataro; 04-03-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Marth Offline

Ataro wasted no time - he immediately gave a new set of orders, adapting himself to the situation. Three figures emerged from the snow pile, each of them running at a steady speed, in a triangular formation. The side Ambipom's moved in a circle around Delibird, while the middle monkey ran in a straight line. Those moving to flank the enemy charged a red and a yellow aura on their tails, while the middle one charged a blueish aura. Delibird, immobile from the recent paralysis, could only move his eyes with fear at his impending doom. Drops of sweat, partially due to the sunny weather, of course, dripped from the tip of its nose as the steps of 'em Ambipoms rushed through the melting snow.
*Thud thud thud* sounded the steps, in triplets.
*Dash!* jumped in unison the three Ambipoms.
*POW* sounded the fists colliding on Ambipom's body, head and... rear. Now, out of the punches used against Delibird, two had an element effective against it, while one was neutral. However, the Sun would power up the fire-based punch, and lower the ice-based one. The powered up fire punch, however, greatly outmatched the ice punch's weak attack, and the resulting attack set Delibird on fire. The damage would surely KO it before Ataro was able to throw a Pokéball at it.
However, a shadow appeared behind the ice-punch Ambipom, and impulsed itself using his clone's back, somersaulted over Delibird, and extinguished the burning flames with his own ice-punch, delivering the last blow to Delibird, who fell to the ground, barely breathing and about to faint.

-------

Battle stats:

Delibird, male, 10%, PAR, laying on the ground facedown, breathing heavily.
Ambipom, male, 50%, 3 copies surrounding Delibird, the original one behind the third one.

~~~~~~~

Trainer Informantion

Items:
-Park Balls x2
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Supreme Park Ball x1
-Family Repellent x5
-Max Potion x2
-Full Heal x2

Pokemon

Last edited by Marth; 04-07-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

The clones moved out in a motion too awkward to describe. They kept running at a steady speed, but maintaining a triangular formation, how awkward would that be? In any case, they started to move in separate directions once they were closer to the Delibird, in order to surround the ice-type Pokemon, while charging up their tails with the elemental punches respectively as well. Although it was clear they were going to pile up attacks on Delibird himself, Delibird could not move still because he was immobile from the recent paralysis.

Before any other warning was made, the punches smashed hard onto the fragile ice-type Pokemon. I looked on curiously and my doubts turned into reality, the weather did in fact power up the Fire Punch and lower the damage output of the Ice Punch. However, the effect was far more dramatised that I had thought, for the sheer power of the Fire Punch proved too much for the Ice Punch to take, and Delibird was immediately set on fire. I noticed my Ranger, Marth, didn't looked too relaxed as well, for he was probably thinking the same as me - the burn damage would definitely knock out Delibird before I even had a chance to throw a Pokeball.

It was as if I had forgotten about my last Ambipom clone, for it appeared out of the blue in the form of a shadow, behind the Ice Punch clone user. Making use of his two tails, he grabbed onto the Ice Punch clone to fling himself by performing a somersault over Delibird. Wasting no time, his tails turned icy-bluish, with a light haze surrounding them. I looked on, as the flames were extinguished the minute the icy attack made contact. Delibird fell to the ground now, barely even breathing and about to faint. At such a low health and being in a paralyzed state, this was truly a perfect moment for a capture.

"Great job, Ambipom!" I praised my Pokemon, while quickly setting my backpack on the ground. I looked into a section where I had placed all of my Pokeballs. I picked a sphere which looked very much like my own Pokeball, except that the top part of the ball was a yellowish-orange instead. I stood up, and threw my arm forward along which sent the capture device aiming for the weakened Delibird. The sphere opened up and released a crimson red light, which surrounded the Delibird quickly and sucked it back into the sphere. The Park Ball dropped back onto the ground now, shaking profusely...
Old 04-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Marth Offline

Ataro reached out for a Park Ball from inside his backpack, and hastily threw it towards the bird Pokémon, who was still laying on supine position on the floor. The ball poked it on the back, opening with a flash of intense red light and absorbing Delibird into it.
It fell to the soft snow, creating a small pouch, and wiggled...
*Wiggle*
*Wiggle*
*Wiggle*
*Click*
Delibird was captured!
I clapped twice, approving of the strategy displayed by this trainer in the battle. I waited for him to pick his new Pokémon before asking...
"So, where do you want to go now? We can either keep on encircling the snow area, or go higher up to the rocky mountains"
-------------

Trainer Informantion

Encounters Remaining: 12
Encountered Pokémon: Machop (whirlwinded), Tyrogue (KO'd), Delibird (Captured)
Items:
-Park Balls x1
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Supreme Park Ball x1
-Family Repellent x5
-Max Potion x2
-Full Heal x2

Pokemon

- Ambipom / male / Technitian / Jolly / Health- 50%

Last edited by Marth; 04-11-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

The sphere continued wiggling non-stop. After about five seconds, the sphere stopped and blinked a light as a confirmation to the Pokemon being captured. I heard the claps made by ranger Marth, and turned back to look at him. He was grinning happily too and seemed satisfied with my performance and strategy back there. Without any more hesitation, I walked forward and picked up the Delibird that was contained securely in the Park Ball. The only difference between five seconds ago and now, was that this was no longer "the Delibird", it was "my Delibird".

At the same time, I went over and patted my Ambipom lightly on his head, showing my appreciation for his effort put in. He smiled back, but I had noticed he didn't look perfectly healthy, unlike before. He had some bruises here and there; I guessed that he probably have half of his maximum health now. Still, there wasn't a great need to heal immediately, so I took out his Pokeball and returned him back in.

"So, where do you want to go now? We can either keep on encircling the snow area, or go higher up to the rocky mountains," Marth asked me.

I listened to his question bit by bit. Surely, he must have a hidden meaning in it somehow. By encircling the snow area, we would probably meet more Ice-type Pokemon like Abomasnow, Weavile or Froslass, and their pre-evolutions of course. These Pokemon, are all of those that I'm particularly interested in. However, by going higher up the rocky mountains, we might get to meet several species of Pokemon that enjoy staying around the rocky terrain, like Mamoswine and Lucario, also what I'd prefer to catch. This was truly a tough choice. Still, perhaps we can circle around the snow area first, before going higher up the mountains. That way, I will have a equal chance to meet all of them.

"Marth, let's continue walking through this snow area. If it's possible, we can go higher up the mountains later on."