Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Individual RP: Trainer17

OOC : Did you perhaps forget the atk boost on Garchomp? Just wondering :B
================================================== ========

"Heh, that isn't really life threatening."

I let out a relief, as I commanded to my Pokemon.

"Slowbro, use your Psychic again to levitate that hasty horse and it's bursting flames, Garchomp, boost up your atk once more with Swords Dance, close in your arms, fly straight towards Rapidash while its helplessly levitating, and Slash it!"

Garchomp took its stance, and stood still, until Slowbro waved its arms back and fro, putting a pause to the rampaging horse, and levitating it about. The flames surrounding it seemed to have disappeared and leaving behind some smoke, but nonetheless, the land shark didn't waste time. It jumped into the air at a quick pace, moving its arm real close to each other, and dived towards Rapidash at mach speed; while its claws glow white and as it slashed the the thin air around it, leaving behind a white streak behind its claws...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

BP

I circled the area and had Urokei land a good distance from the battle going on below us. I then recalled him and jogged towards my destination, and when I arrived I dismissed Charlie. She seemed surprised, but I didn’t give her a chance to ask what was going on.

“Head back to the Ranger Outpost. I’ve heard there have been sightings of unusually aggressive Tyranitar around the area lately, so I came out to take over for you. I know you’re capable, but since yours is the only Trainer here at the moment, I thought it would be best to come replace you. I’ve made sure all Trainers wanting to come here have been given rain checks until we figure out why the Tyranitar are so darn angry.”

Charlie, being the good Ranger she was, didn’t argue and instead headed off. I watched her go, then turned back to the battle that was currently going on between a Garchomp, a Slowbro, and a Rapidash. The latter had fired a massive Fire Blast at the two others moments ago, but its power had been hampered by the rain currently soaking my clothes and hair. The Slowbro, waving his arms in the air and focusing his telekinetic powers on the flaming equine, was also able to disperse most of the Fire Blast rushing towards him and his battle partner. The outer edges of the fire blew past the two Pokemon, quickly getting extinguished by the falling rain.

Now the young man’s Garchomp leapt into action, having performed a very hasty Swords Dance. It didn’t look like it was long or focused enough to give its normal boost in attack power, but Garchomp seemed determined to go at Rapidash anyways. The land-shark folded his arms together and lunged into the air, then, as he plummeted back towards the ground, Slashed at Rapidash as she twisted and flailed about helplessly in the air. The friction caused by the land-shark’s claw moving through the air made the talon glow brightly and left behind a trail of white light. That Slash would surely be a nasty one if it hit.

Rapidash, however, seemed to be as fiery as her type would have one think. Neighing furiously, the horse seemed to go supernova a second or two before Garchomp struck her. Her mane and tail exploded into giant conflagrations so hot they were white, and she was completely engulfed by the searing flames. The Pokemon’s neigh turned to a shriek as the flames grew around her; Garchomp, unable to stop the momentum of his attack, ended up slashing right through the superhot flames. The land-shark snarled in pain as his arm was burned by the fire, but an abrupt whinny from within the blazing sphere around Rapidash told me the attack hadn’t been in vain.

Regardless, Rapidash was clearly ticked off and determined to get free from Slowbro’s mental grip. As Garchomp landed and hastily scooted back from the ball of white fire, Rapidash gave another scream. The fire around her then blew outwards in a roaring explosion, but suddenly the flames extinguished. That didn’t mean Rapidash’s attack had somehow failed; on the contrary, the initial outward momentum of the flames, coupled with their sudden disappearance, created a vacuum of ultra-hot air. As the steam from the evaporated rain striking the faded flames dissipated, the vacuum of hot air suddenly burst, and the scorching heat contained within it was released in a rushing wave.

The Heat Wave struck Garchomp, and though it was clearly uncomfortable, the Pokemon didn’t take much damage, partly due to his typing, partly because he was soaked by the cold rain, and partly because he was close to the ground (hot air rises, after all, no matter how quickly it’s moving). When the blast of air struck Slowbro, he didn’t take much damage either, but he did lose his concentration over his Psychic. This caused the attack to end, and Rapidash was dropped to the ground, where she nimbly landed on all four hooves. Her mane and tail hissing and steaming as the rain struck them, the flame-horse reared with a scream, then slammed her hooves into the ground before charging at Slowbro with murder in her fierce crimson gaze.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Hardy Male Garchomp: 61.90% [Attack increased x3]
-Brave Male Slowbro: 63.43%

-? Female Rapidash: 49.91% {Speed increased x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Natsu Dragneel

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13
Raining

Pokemon Stats:
-Folly Female Ludicolo (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Toxic, TM Ice Beam, TM Double Team, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance,
TM Attract, TM Grass Knot) <Swift Swim Ability>
100%

-Hardy Male Garchomp (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Flamethrower, TM Dragon Pulse, TM Brick Break, TM Poison Jab, TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Scary Face, BM Outrage, TM Aerial Ace, TM Sleep Talk) <Sand Veil Ability>
61.90% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

-Brave Male Slowbro (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Calm Mind, TM Counter, TM Flamethrower, TM Grass Knot, TM Hidden Power (Poison), TM Ice Beam, HM Surf, TM Thunder Wave, TM Trick Room, MT Belly Drum) <Own Tempo Ability>
63.43% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Sandshrew (1st Encounter)
Rapidash/Magby (2nd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-25-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Things were getting a bit out of hand. Natsu had to call a move or two, or he could lose both his Pokemon. Time constraints were always swinging back and fro on Natsu's mind, But before things could go worse, he wanted to put a stop to this feud.

"Slowbro, Use Psychic again to levitate the horse back up in the air, before it decides to anything more hasty. Garchomp, use Slash twice on Rapidash! If it tries to spew up flames as a wall, use Swords Dance(going round in circle and breaking the flame wall) and then deliver a Slash, followed by a Dragon Claw!" Natsu barely had time to catch his breath.

Slowbro's eyes begin to glow in light blue, as it wavered its arm to and fro, while Garchomp held its ground, covering up its face with its sharp claws, only to reveal a frightening look from its cold eyes, and waited for the correct signal...

Old 02-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

BP

I figured one of three things was going on here. Either Natsu didn’t want Rapidash and was trying to knock it out to keep it from being a threat, he overestimated Rapidash’s durability, or he underestimated the strength of his own Pokemon. Either way, after that lengthy series of commands, it was obvious that Rapdiash wouldn’t be coming out of this thing for the better.

Slowbro once again lifted Rapidash into the air, but this time the flame-horse didn’t let herself be bothered by it. Instead, she inhaled deeply through her large nostrils, preparing to fire some fire-based attack or perhaps something like a Hyper Beam. Before she could exhale and use her attack, Garchomp leapt into action, slashing at the equine’s side before she could react. The double Slash attacks left long cuts on Rapidash’s side, staining her cream-colored coat with blood. In response the horse screamed, thrashing about wildly and managing to break free from Slowbro’s telekinetic grasp. After all, a Rapidash weighed a fair bit, and just like the body, the mind suffered more and more strain when the target was large or heavy.

Landing on her hooves, Rapidash staggered and nearly fell over. She managed to stay upright though, snorting loudly and sending embers into the air from her nose. Her eyes were rolling, no longer in aggressiveness, but fear. Either one or both blows from Garchomp had been a critical hit, and Rapidash was beginning to realize that she was in trouble. Baring her strong, square teeth at her foes, the horse whipped her flaming tail through the air and started limping off, occasionally stopping to menace us with her horn. I watched as the equine retreated, then sighed and walked over to join Natsu.

“Well, that could have ended better…anyways, hello. My name is Trainer Sara, and I’m going to be your Ranger for the rest of this trip. I sent Charlie back to the Ranger Outpost; we’ve been having problems with super-aggressive Tyranitar, and I didn’t want to risk her getting hurt, or you. So here I am! Nice to meet you.”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS (AFTER BATTLE):
-Hardy Male Garchomp: 61.90% [Attack increased x3]
-Brave Male Slowbro: 63.43%

-? Female Rapidash: 2.89% {Speed increased x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13
Raining

Pokemon Stats:
-Folly Female Ludicolo (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Toxic, TM Ice Beam, TM Double Team, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance,
100%

-Hardy Male Garchomp (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Flamethrower, TM Dragon Pulse, TM Brick Break, TM Poison Jab, TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Scary Face, BM Outrage, TM Aerial Ace, TM Sleep Talk) <Sand Veil Ability>
61.90% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

-Brave Male Slowbro (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Calm Mind, TM Counter, TM Flamethrower, TM Grass Knot, TM Hidden Power (Poison), TM Ice Beam, HM Surf, TM Thunder Wave, TM Trick Room, MT Belly Drum) <Own Tempo Ability>
63.43% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-28-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

"Good job you two. Man, if this were to be a contest, I'm sure we could have won! You two are the perfect team. I'm really proud of you guys..." Natsu was too absorbed by the turn of events, that he almost failed to notice where Ranger Charlie went, and how this new Ranger came in to fill her up.

Wiping off the remaining sweat over his forehead, he listened closely to the dialogue spoken by his new ranger.

"...Trainer Sara, and I’m going to be your Ranger for the rest of this trip. I sent Charlie back to the Ranger Outpost; we’ve been having problems with super-aggressive Tyranitar, and ..."

The only words that run back and forth between Natsu's mind and he had almost lost focus when Garchomp gave him a slight push towards the Ranger.

"Oh, pardon me. I was in a deep thought. Oh, an aggresive Tyranitar you say? But aren't they supposed to be rare around these parts? But I can sense the danger they might bring though. That Rapidash proved to be quite an opponent, and Tyranitar, that could be even worse. My name is Natsu, and these are my Pokemon partners at the time being. Slowbro emphasizes on super powerful psychic moves, one with a mind simply overwhelming than any other, and here's Garchomp. He talks with his claws more than any..."

"Gar...." Garchomp let out a sigh as it walked towards Slowbro.

So tell me Ranger, where are we off to next?

Old 02-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

"Oh, pardon me. I was in a deep thought. Oh, an aggresive Tyranitar you say? But aren't they supposed to be rare around these parts? But I can sense the danger they might bring though. That Rapidash proved to be quite an opponent, and Tyranitar, that could be even worse. My name is Natsu, and these are my Pokemon partners at the time being. Slowbro emphasizes on super powerful psychic moves, one with a mind simply overwhelming than any other, and here's Garchomp. He talks with his claws more than any..."

I smiled a little as Nastu rambled, and when he finally fell silent I got ready to reply, but he cut me off by asking where we should go next. I rubbed my hands together and looked at the massive volcano spearing towards the sky.

“Well, first of all I just want to clarify that there are several Tyranitar acting unusually aggressive, not just one. I think perhaps they’re staking out territory for the coming breeding season, but it’s a bit too early for that, so I’m not sure what’s got them so riled up. At any rate, I doubt we’ll run into any of them, because they are indeed rare and normally reside deep within the volcano. Because of that we won’t be going in that far, but there have been a few sightings outside on the trail going up the volcano as well, so we’ll need to stay alert to our surroundings.” I nodded at the young man’s Pokemon as greeting, then released one of my own. In a flash of white light my Floatzel, Dagger, appeared. He shook himself and gave Garchomp a haughty look, then began to preen his fur.

“This is Dagger,” I said, patting the sea weasel on the head. “If we do run into any unpleasant Tyranitar or other irksome Pokemon, he’ll be able to drive them off. Pretty much all the Pokemon here are weak to Water attacks, and Dagger specializes in things like Aqua Jet and Hydro Pump.” Dagger puffed out his chest at the praise and I chuckled, patting his head again.

“Anyways, we can either go straight up the trail around the volcano, or we can explore the various cave systems going through it,” I told Natsu. “The choice is really up to you. It’s generally easier to go up the external trail than it is to go through the caves and tunnels inside the volcano. However, you’ll encounter rarer Pokemon if you venture inside the volcano instead of staying on the trail going up it.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13
Raining

Pokemon Stats:
100%

61.90% <Currently out of Ball>

63.43% <Currently out of Ball >

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

"Woo. That's a Flaotzel you say?"

Natsu reached his pockets and dug out a Pokedex, given to him by Professor Rowan, quite a long time ago. He hasn't been using it that much, except during dire times. He flicked it open and directed it towards the Floatzel, when suddenly, one of the buttons started blinking, and a voice emitted;

Floatzel, the Sea Weasel Pokémon and the evolved form of Buizel.
Its flotation sac developed as an aid for chasing aquatic prey.
Floatzel can also carry people on its back.

"That's really an eyecatcher. Alright then, that's the info I needed about Floatzel."

Natsu smiled as he snugged away the Pokedex into one of his pockets. He picked up whatever was left himself and moved over to Slowbro and Garchomp, where they rested nearby some grassy terrain. They looked a bit worn out, thus Natsu decided to get them healed up before moving on.

"Hey Sara, Do you have anything on you that I can use for my Pokemon here? From the instructions they gave me, I need 2 of those Semi-Heal Potions and one Heal Potion please!"

Natsu just rested his knees and awaited the Ranger's action...

Price dedution:
234k - 3k = 231k

Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

NBP

"Bzzt.... Bzzt.... Ranger Jake, are you there?" asked a person at the intercom.

Jake lazed around Outpost #4, where heat radiating from the nearby volcano. His feet was placed on top of the office desk, which were arranged in a neat manner, while his head leaned against the back of the chair. Bubbles encased with an icy coating were floating around the place, cooling off the area from the heat.

"Wha? I haven't did anything, I swear!" exclaimed Jake. A stream of water that came from a Lanturn at the aquarium woke the ranger up. From there, he noticed the phone ringing above the desk. He grabbed the body of the phone slowly, with the fear that someone at the end of the phone would give him another Trainer with a Ranger being needed back at some Outpost.

"Ranger Jake," the person at the end of the line said, "a trainer named Natsu Dragneel should be somewhere near Mount Deckbi is being guided by Ranger Sara. Could you please take over his expedition and send the Head Ranger back. The Ranger Base needs her as soon as possible. Thanks!" With that final word, the call ended and his newest mission has yet begun.

Jake shrugged. Something he just have predicted happened again. He packed his things on his bag, recalled his Lanturn to its Pokeball, exited Outpost #4 and locked the door. From there, he got to his skateboard and went straight towards the location Rangar Sara's ID was taking him.

----------

Jake's skateboard's wheels rolled smoothly through the ash-covered ground of the volcano. He had to admit, even if its been quite easy for him to navigate through this place, he hated Mount Deckbi for its climate. Being full of smog, heat and smoke, it had been easy to get sweaty.

At last, he finally reached the place. He saw a young man, probably years older than him, and the Head Ranger. He actually looked more of a child if he compared himself with the two. Also, from the looks of those two, it looks like they just have finished a fight and that Natsu was purchasing something from Ranger Sara, which gave something to the trainer, probably potions.

"Um, Ma'am, I think the Ranger Base might need you. If you don't care, I can take care of this expedition," Jake said.

Ranger Sara only nodded and went back to the direction of the base with a Floatzel by his side. She left Natsu with his Pokemon on the middle of the clearing.

Jake eyed the older ranger as she left and asked the trainer, "You must be Natsu, Natsu Dragneel if I'm correct?" The ranger peeked to see Natsu's Pokemon, which appeared to be injured from a fight. Those would be the types of Pokemon Natsu would probably like.

Suddenly, Jake noticed that he forgot to mention his name. Promptly, the boy greeted Natsu, "My name is Jacob Sparks, by the way. Jake for short." He finished the sentence with a smile and released his Manectric from a ball. "This would be my partner, Trike. I hope you won't mind him being with us"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll, 2x Semi-Heal Potion, 1x Heal Potion

Area effects: ???

Encounters remaining: 13

Current Wild Pokemon: ???

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Ludicolo [100.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Toxic, Ice Beam, Double Team, Substitute, Protect, Rain Dance, Attract, Grass Knot
BM/SM/MT: -

Pokemon: Garchomp [61.90%]
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Substitute, Protect, Aerial Ace, Sleep Talk
BM/SM/MT: Scary Face, Outrage

Pokemon: Slowbro [63.43%]
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Counter, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder Wave, Trick Room
BM/SM/MT: Belly Drum

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew, Rapidash/Magby

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 03-19-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Ranger Sara and Natsu was getting along with each other, until, there was a shadowy figure running towards them. Natsu could feel something dire could be up, as he stood up, facing the direction the "figure" appeared from. As it became clear, he noticed that it wasn't anyone, but another Ranger, however, from looking at his clothes, Natsu can pretty much interpret he's a lower class than Sara.

Upon closer inspection, it was a moment where Sara had to depart, and thus, a new Ranger has to step in to take her role. There wasn't enough time for departs, thus, Sara vanished at an blink of an eye, with the aid of an Abra.

"My name is Jacob Sparks, by the way. Jake for short." He finished the sentence with a smile and released his Manectric from a ball. "This would be my partner, Trike. I hope you won't mind him being with us"

"Well hello Jacobs. Cool name. Natsu Dragneel here. Call me Natsu by any means, and these two are my Pokemon companions for the time being. I'd also like to use the Semi-Heal Potions on them if you please."

Natsu showed no formalities, and seeing its a guy this time round, he thought it'd be cool much. He looked rather young, but appeared mature. It was no deal for Natsu however, he wanted to finish the expedition as soon as possible...

Old 03-20-2010, 02:57 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Well hello Jacobs. Cool name. Natsu Dragneel here. Call me Natsu by any means, and these two are my Pokemon companions for the time being. I'd also like to use the Semi-Heal Potions on them if you please."

I like it on how he speaks with a person he just met with full confidence, compared to me, who just spoke long sentences forcedly. Also, I wonder what did he meant by "I'd also like to use the Semi-Heal Potions on them if you please." Does he want me to use them for his Garchomp?! Of all the Pokemon, why a Ground-type? I just hope that my guess would be wrong for this time.

"Um, sir? You can use those potions to your Pokemon while I check the area for the best nests of wild Pokemon." I faced from Natsu to Trike, and sighed. That would be one of the worst reasons I could think at the moment. At least it would make sense for the expedition, as walking in long distances would take time.

"Trike, Odor Sleuth! Find something rare, please."

My Manectric nodded, signalling he got the command. He closed his eyes for a moment as his nose twitched. At least a second later, he jerked up, pointed his nose to the north and barked. He found something!

"Ready to go when you are," I said as I smiled.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll, 2x Semi-Heal Potion, 1x Heal Potion

Encounters remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Toxic, Ice Beam, Double Team, Substitute, Protect, Rain Dance, Attract, Grass Knot

Pokemon: Garchomp [61.90%]
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Substitute, Protect, Aerial Ace, Sleep Talk

Pokemon: Slowbro [63.43%]
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Counter, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder Wave, Trick Room

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew, Rapidash/Magby

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 03-20-2010, 03:24 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

"That's a pretty slick command. Finding something rare just like that? Heh, how wicked is that, right guys?" Natsu smirked while looking at Garchomp and Slowbro.

Both of them suffered a deal of damage a few moments ago, but with the help of the Potions, they seem to be in perfect health. Nonetheless, his Garchomp was even more psyched up for more battles than his cool and calm Slowbro. That's what Natsu's team always comprises of. Even though some Pokemon might not actually look that tough like Garchomp strikes as, they have something behind their sleeves.

Within moments, Manectric soon picked up a trace, and barked back at its Ranger, signalling thus.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"....

Old 03-22-2010, 02:29 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" exclaimed Natsu.

I wonder if this trainer was enthusiastic about his expedition or just excited by nature. Either way, I don't think this trainer's personality is incompatible with mine. I wonder why the Ranger Base assigned him to me. After all, he's been older than me than at least five years. Maybe he's just too confident with me around rather than others.

I just nodded in response to Natsu and walked with Trike. I was sure that this Pokemon lies closely to our location, cause Odor Sleuth only covers a limited area. Eventually, Trike will lead us all the way to a random rampaging Pokemon, as always. I think that would suit Natsu's battling style pretty well, since I think he'd just go exploding everywhere.

After walking for about a minute or so, earthquakes began to show up. A Bastiodon banging his head on a nearby pile of rock was causing all of those rubble. Looks like this one had been on rage just for a while. A battle would just calm this down. I just hope Natsu does battle this one.

"Want this one?" I asked.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 12

Current Wild Pokemon: Bastiodon? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Garchomp [100.00%]

Pokemon: Slowbro [100.00%]

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew, Rapidash/Magby, Bastiodon

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 03-22-2010, 04:01 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

It was not long after, I started to feel trembles happening for quite a while. To see the cause of this, the Ranger and I were travelling a bit furthur, only to notice a Bastiodon ramming his huge bulky head against some pile of rocks. Although it was a rare fossilized Pokemon, Natsu had no particular interests in it, and wanted to leave it as it is.

"It seems pretty busy, maybe we should leave it alone and move on furthur ahead?" Natsu signalled the Ranger...

Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

Seeing this thing won't happen in your daily life, even as a ranger, but it looks like Natsu isn't happy viwing the sight. "It seems pretty busy, maybe we should leave it alone and move on furthur ahead?" Natsu said. This signaled that we are about to leave this rampaging Bastiodon here, who is capable of doing rock slides in the area.

*Rumble* *Rumble*

With the noise appearing, my senses grew more alert, possibly an effect of adrenaline rush. "Manectric, move!" I shouted at Trike upon hearing the rumbling sound pointing to a nearby cave.

There were only two choices for avoiding the rockfall, an entrance to an unknown cave and going back. Judging by the sounds, the rock slide would cover a large area and fall faster than expected. This would leave us to one safe choice, entering the cave. It would be faster to escape there and it would also be able to protect us from after-effects.

Trike grabbed Natsu bu his shirt and leaped towards the cave's mouth, dragging him from his place, at the same time I took a sprint beside Trike. Luckily, we landed at the same time before rocks from Bastiodon's rage squashed us all. The bad thing is, rocks covered the cave's opening, making our return back outside a tedious task.

I stood up from crouching and dusted off my pants from the dirt. From what I see, a fork lies ahead. One side had this wall with a crack, maybe breakable with a help of a Pokemon move, and the other one had a lake, which light can be seen on the other side. Either side may bring Pokemon, but it's for Natsu to choose.

I faced the older trainer and asked calmly, "Which one, left or right?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Garchomp [100.00%]

Pokemon: Slowbro [100.00%]

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew, Rapidash/Magby, Bastiodon

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

"Graaaah..."

It didn't go smoothly as Natsu planned. Not only was the exit blocked, but they were caved in. Time wasn't on anyone's side, and neither could Natsu make an issue out of it. However, things were looking brighter in a sense. Manectric held onto Natsu's shirt and led him to a crossway. A wall with a slight crack, and another path to a Lake, or so it seemed by the lights it was emitting.

Making choices was never tough for Natsu, but this was entirely different. Trusting his instincts, he called out to Garchomp.

"Garchomp, try break opening this crack with your Brick Break attack!"

Within seconds, the fins on Garchomp's arms glowed white as it springed itself up in mid-air, only to drop down to the wall precisely, and delivering a devastating blow with its fin. A quick smoke erupted, nearly blinding everyone in the scene...