Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

NBP

OOC: Time moves so fast sometimes.
IC:
Axel had opted to sneak behind the patrolling Magneton in order to avoid any kind of conflict that might present. We advanced into the next room, small in size and dimly lit. It seemed like a cupboard of sorts, for an old mop n' broom pair was still stored there. A bucket laid on the ground, and slightly emerging from it, a plus-shaped red tail waved happily..
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

:(

I saw a plus shaped tail wave happily back and forth. I knew it was a Plusle, and I was pretty sure a Minum wasn't far from here. It looked to happy to bother.

"Let's leave it alone." I said, hoping to leave the plant soon.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-05-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

"Let's leave it alone", said Axel, very disappointed by the Pokémon he had encountered so far. Indeed, the encounters, aside from Porygon 2, were far from rare. He seemed to be in the need of fresh air, and so we exited the room and the dam to find the path that lead back to the Outpost, for dusk was beginning to make its entrance.
As the sun shined his last rays, we walked through a mud path surrounded by short grass. In front of us the beacon light of the outpost was seen. However, something had called my attention, for a small path deviated to the left, leading to a ruins of some sort, with white, broken pillars and vines, with a marble tile. It was something I had never noticed, and boy had I visited the park many times.
As we explored them, a soft humming noise was heard, and by turning around I found myself in front of a familiar face - yet another Porygon 2.
"2 x 2..."
-------
-------
Name: Axel Grey

Encounters left: 7
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(captured) Zapdos, Electrode, Koffing, Zubat, Magneton, Plusle, M

Total Money: 235oo

Total Items: Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Shyde
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Electric), Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Roost, Baton Pass, Aqua Tail

Pokemon: Gardevoir - 58% BURN TOXIC
Nickname: Rayne
Ability: Sychronize
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Ability: Trace
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Aerial Ace, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Rest, Iron Tail, Solar Beam

Pokemon: Gengar - 85%
Nickname: Ere
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting)

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

We were almost at the outpost, and it was already near nightfall, a time when the Pokemon I wanted like to be active. I was hoping that it would show up sooner or later, my hopes were set on sooner than later though. I couldn't help but to feel disappointed as we reached the outpost, but Marth seemed to be taken by something else. I followed his gaze towards a small path that appeared to lead to some ruins. White, broken pillars with vines growing around them and fine tile on the ground is what stood before us. It was strange how I had not seen this path on my last visit, and by the look on Marth's face, it looked as if he hadn't seen it before either. Then again, you can't get to know a place with just one exploration.

The suns rays were dying down as the cool breeze of the night brushed passed my face. We walked through the pillars and into the ruin area. I couldn't really see any Pokemon in here; it looked pretty much deserted. Then, as I began to lose hope again, a soft humming sound could be heard. I turned to face yet another Porygon2.

Most people would find this to be good luck, but my intentions were set on finding that Rotom. The odds did not look good, so I might as well take back two rare Pokemon in the case that one didn't show up.

I thought carefully on who I was going to send out. Like many fire Pokemon, Shadow does well when the suns out, but he is also does equally well in the night. He however, was not one to battle. Something in my head was telling me to send out Ere. It was getting to be night time and that is when he is his strongest. I pulled out his Pokeball and tossed it before me. The five foot tall electoplasmic Pokemon stood in front of me. He lifted his arms in front of him and made a scary face. I could feel the temperature drop at least 15 degrees. Gengar did not waste any time, he sunk into ground and became a shadow. I knew he would does this, because it is in his nature and it was something he enjoyed doing. Playing with his opponents at a distance was one of the many things he liked to do.

"Okay, Ere, use Double Clone." I called out. This was something that Ere was good at; creating clones and substitutes. I had remembered a similar time like this. Ere became a shadow in the ground to avoid getting hit by any of the attacks, then the shadow Gengar would move the center of the battle field and split up in all cardinal directions. There were four cardinal directions which meant that Gengar would at least attempt to make four copies of himself, more if he felt it was needed. It all depended on how the Porygon2 reacted, but four was the minimun.

Then, the four shadow Gengar's would spin around in a counter clockwise motion with a smoky trail coming from the ground, and from that would arise five Gengars. The trick is that these would be the Substitutes, except that only one of the Substitute would be real, the others would be illusions, and on top of that, the five shadow Gengars will still be secured in the ground while the five clones of the shadow Gengars will on the surface, prepared to attack.

If this all went well, the clones of the Shadow Gengar would create brown, medium sized transparent orbs or energy, a power hidden within. This Hidden Power would be fighting which would be effective on the Porygon2. The Shadow Gengar’s clones would then launch the orbs of hidden power with a fiery punch. Their fists will spontaneously burst into a black flame of fire as the punch of the Hidden Power hurdles at a fast pace towards the Porygon2

Old 03-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Marth Offline

BP

Axel seemed to take an interest in this Porygon 2, if only to use him as a trade bait for the Pokémon he actually wanted. Gengar wasted no time, it made a scary face by distorting his eyes and mouth, attempting to scare Porygon 2. Since Porygon 2 is a computer-program Pokémon - and not a true living being, it recognized what Gengar did as a battle challenge, and immediately executed his battle protocol. It scanned gengar with his artificial visor, slowly recognizing his foe in his internal database, and selecting the most appropriate plan of action. It went something like: "MAGIC COAT FIRST". Thus, while Gengar melted into the shadows, Porygon 2 covered itself into an invisible film that would reflect any non-damaging attack the foe could use. Fortunately - or unfortunately, instead of using one of his signature trademark moves, such as Hypnosis, Gengar began whirling around Porygon2, attempting to confuse and distract him by making many shadows on the floor, each of them leaving a trail of dark smoke that made it impossible to discern which one was the original Gengar. Brilliant.

Porygon2 had a protocol for a tricky enemy, too. It involved a move called...
"Lock-on!" I exclaimed, watching how P2 began emitting rays of low-intensity blue light aimed at the shadows on the floor. As it began analyzing each one, though, Gengar created four Substitutes out of each shadow. They looked like a criminal band about to attack an unsuspecting victim. And so they did, for each Substitute released a barrage of brown-colored orbs, aimed directly at Porygon2.
The orbs impacted the rubber ducky's body on all angles at the same time, flinching it momentarily, and stopping the scan for a moment. I couldn't see very well, but it appeared that P2 had changed his colors - this time into a single one, though unlike the previous encounter. The blue lights slowly appeared again, until only one remained - the one targeting the right Gengar.

The multi-attack, however, had taken his toll on the haunting ghost. Each substitute had drained about one quarter of his energy, and thus all the Gengar were having trouble breathing. Their split health was at its lowest, for it ha used all of his energy in the combination. Moreover, P2 had begun charging a high-speed Zap cannon, aiming directly at the right Gengar thanks to the lock-on effect. At such a low energy reserve, it would be very difficult to respond without fainting...

--------

Battle stats: P2 @ 58%, Magic Coat ON, Conversion to FIGHTING, Lock-ON and Zap Cannon.
Gengar @ 1%, Four substitutes on the field (they haven't disappeared), Hidden Power Fighting used.
-------

Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(captured) Zapdos, Electrode, Koffing, Zubat, Magneton, Plusle, M

Total Items: Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Electric), Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Roost, Baton Pass, Aqua Tail

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Aerial Ace, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Rest, Iron Tail, Solar Beam

Pokemon: Gengar - 1%
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting)

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

The mechanical Pokémon appeared to be scanning my partner, or at least what it thought was my Pokémon. Gengar’s combination had gone terribly wrong because of one minor mistake. This had never happened before which caught me by surprise. I had to think of something fast to help counter this major problem.

"Lock-on!" Marth exclaimed. I had not been paying attention, which was why the Porygon probably decided to scan the clones. I saw that the Gengar’s attack had hit the Normal Pokémon, but what it did after just made everything a bit better. I saw that the computer-made Pokémon change its color, which meant his type changed. My guess was that he changed his type to Fighting because of Gengar’s last attack. This was a lot better for Gengar since his attacks are better in the area of the Porygon’s new weakness.

The Porygon appeared to know which one the right Gengar was, which angered me. That meant that Gengar’s last effort failed entirely. Perhaps not entirely, but surely not as expected, Gengar appeared to be tired which was the last thing I was hoping for. I looked at the P2 as it had begun charging what appeared to be a Zap cannon, and it was aimed directly at the right Gengar no thanks to the lock-on effect. Gengar may have been slow because of the massive drop in his health, but his clones still had energy. They could surely move fast enough in front of Gengar and take the hit while the actual Gengar prepared a Psychic attack.

“Gengar, protect yourself with your clones and use Psychic and don’t let it lock on again!” I shouted. Two of Gengar’s Substitutes stood firmly a few yards in front of the Gengar, cautious, and ready to take the hit. The other two stood side by side the actual Gengar spinning around him rapidly making it seem as if all three of them were moving around when it was just the two clones rotating. Gengar was in the middle concentrating on the Porygon 2. His body along with the clones’ bodies began to glow a bright blue color. I knew Gengar was going to give it his all, but not enough to cause the Pokémon to faint. I also knew that this could be Gengar’s last attack, even if Zap Cannon missed.

I couldn't watch what was going to happen next. If my plan at least caused some damage to the Porygon, then next turn I would be ready to capture the Pokemon and finally leave this park. I had to force myself to watch what was about to unfold.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-14-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Marth Offline

BP

Two fo the clones stood their ground in front of the original Gengar, ready to take the hit. What Axel probably had forgotten was that a Porygon2 using Lock-on was able to move the attack at will. Thus, inches before the Zap Cannon had hit these two defensive pawns, it made a sharp 90 degree turn to the right, swiftly avoiding the two sentinels, before doing a 45 degree turn, right at where the original Ghost was.

Fortunately, the rotating Gengar helping create the psychic energy were moving too fast for the Zap Cannon to avoid - and one of those took the hit.
The blast disintegrate alongside the clone with an explosion of yellow-and-blue lighting thunder, moments before a purple aura surrounded Porygon2 - causing extreme damage and pain due to his newfound-type of fighting.

Porygon2 fell to the ground - still breathing, if you call that metallic sound a way of exchanging gases between the atmosphere and the body - and before falling completely, began charging an orange-colored beam from his mouth. A Hyper Beam. Would that hurt the ghost, or would the previous lock-on make the gas-body vulnerable to damage?

--------

Battle stats: P2 @ 5%, Magic Coat ON, Conversion to FIGHTING, Lock-ON and Zap Cannon; charging hyper beam
Gengar @ 1%, Three substitutes on the field (they haven't disappeared), Psychic used.
-------

-Pokemon Stats-

Pokemon: Gengar - 1%

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

The attack was a success and the Porygon was worn down. I knew it was time to capture it. I grabbed a Hyperball and tossed it towards the mechanical Pokemon, hoping this was it.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-15-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

The ball flew magnificently through the air, landing on top of the Porygon2's head, capturing it without even wiggling once. The battle had been a success after all.
"Two in a single day! Some people would call you extremely lucky, Axel. Would you like to keep searching for the Pokémon you want, or would you rather go home?"

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

I saw the ball hit the Porygon2, taking it in. The ball didn't even shake, it just laid motionless on the ground. I was happy I caught it and glad I came into the park.

"Two in a single day! Some people would call you extremely lucky, Axel. Would you like to keep searching for the Pokémon you want, or would you rather go home?"

"Nah, I would like to call it a day, thanks for taking me through." I said smiling. "Time to leave the park."

Claiming both Porygon2s and the 2k for the Zapdos Picture

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-16-2010 at 04:33 AM.