Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k
Default Reliving the classic?

Well, I don't know if there is already a thread discussing this or not, so I'm going to go ahead and create this thread for the sole purpose of going over Pokemon Gold, Silver or Crystal for the Game Boy Color.

I just want to know if anyone is playing the game from the beginning, either on their SP or Game Boy Advance (who still has one, seriously? xD) I know I still have my NES special edition GBA SP :o And a DS (RETRO!) of course. I'm playing Crystal, despite the extras added on to it, I'm still psyched for SoulSilver!
Old 12-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Carrottime Offline

Default Re: Reliving the classic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman 6k View Post
Well, I don't know if there is already a thread discussing this or not, so I'm going to go ahead and create this thread for the sole purpose of going over Pokemon Gold, Silver or Crystal for the Game Boy Color.

I just want to know if anyone is playing the game from the beginning, either on their SP or Game Boy Advance (who still has one, seriously? xD) I know I still have my NES special edition GBA SP :o And a DS (RETRO!) of course. I'm playing Crystal, despite the extras added on to it, I'm still psyched for SoulSilver!
I actually own a GBA, but I don't use it for Pokemon games, as it is, "So old it'd probably fall apart if I take out the batteries."

I have been playing Pokemon Crystal via an emulator though. It's pretty fun, though I forgot to get the Fly HM at cianwood, so I need to go back for it. Yaaaay =/
Old 01-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Perish by Ice Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Reliving the classic?

I have been getting into my crystal again, I am in goldenrod training my team and hatching my odd egg. But it's now the only jhoto game I have. I had silver, but it died a few years ago killing all my best pokemon and stats. It was truly my best game. I had beaten it side by side with my best friend on her gold. We actually even beat the elite four sitting right next to each other in our sleeping bags during a sleepover.

She talks about wanting to do it again with Heart gold and Soul silver. I would be very excited to relive that. :)