Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-09-2010, 04:27 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Individual RP: Splishee

"Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
'Ya thought an angel swept you off ya feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment"
I sang while walking around the room getting ready.

I checked my watch, 7:45. YAWN. I had 15 minutes to get ready before the trainer named Kat Donahue came to meet me. I put on my new leather red jacket signifying my importance as a ranger. It would be my first time leading a trainer through the park without supervision. I relaxed for a while, thinking about what adventures I'd be taking to today.

I looked at my watch "Well 10 minutes before she gets here better clean and stuff." I said, blaring music to make myself happy.

All of a sudden my door bursts open. I stand in surprise. I quickly run and turn off the dance music.

"Ranger Owen, your trainer is here." A young secretary with striking blue eyes said in the doorway.

"Send her in." I told the girl, who had dark brown hair with a blue and grey yoga suit on.

A small girl walked in, she had delicious chocolate brown curls and was dressed in jeans and a plain purple t-shirt.

"Hi," I said in a calm voice." I'm Owen, and I'll be your Ranger for today."

He awaited a reply from the young lady.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 15

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Lapras
Nickname: Clara
Ability: Shell Armour
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic, TM Rock Slide, HM Surf

Pokemon: Lanturn
Nickname: Glow
Ability: Illuminate
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Ice Beam, TM Attract, HM Surf, TM Brine, TM Thunder

Pokemon: Weavile
Nickname: Channie
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Rash
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, TM Ice Punch, TM Swords Dance, TM Aerial Ace

Total Items:
3x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by QIC; 01-09-2010 at 04:32 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:16 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: Individual RP: Splishee

"Weavile, Weavile, Weavile, Weavile, Weavile, Weavile - WEAVILE!"

Channie snarled at me and lashed forward, her razor-sharp talons gleaming maliciously. The impulsive, reckless swipe at me barely missed me, and questioned myself whether or not Channie had missed on purpose or by accident. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Look, Chan, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just super excited; surely you are as well?" I said to my hot-headed Weavile, who merely grunted in my direction.

I answered this inpolite gesture with a swift poke in Channie's rib. She yelped and jumped aside, shooting me a furtive look behind her tangle of black curls that circled her sharp, feline-like face. I laughed, giving her an affectionate pat on the head as we continued walking through the boiling hot sand towards Ranger Outpost #2, in Great Lakes.

I cast my eyes over the glistening cerulean lakes through a steel fence, feeling giddy as I imagined all the fabulous Pokemon I would encounter today. I was looking for a few Water types for my team, and possibly an elusive Dratini would pop up? The very thought excited me, and it took all my energy to not leap upwards and simply bound towards the Outpost.

I arrived at the Outpost and a woman brought me into a separate room to meet my Ranger.

"Hi, I'm Owen and I'll be your Ranger for today," he said. He was wearing a red jacket which I looked at appreciatively, and resisted the urge to touch. It sure looked impressive, and so did the Ranger.

"Awesome," I sang, casting a glance at the door. "Should we get going, then? I can't wait to get started. I brought Channie - my, uh, Weavile - with me out of her Pokeball, but I can put her back in if you'd prefer?"

I stopped myself from rambling, and smiled at Owen broadly.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:56 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

The girl looked at my red jacket enviously and looked like she was trying to keep herself from touching it. I smiled at this as I stared at my jacket for a long time when I received it, admiring it's beauty, which will probably be gone one day when I have gone on many adventures with trainers.

"Awesome," Kat sang, darting her eyes at the door. "Should we get going, then? I can't wait to get started. I brought Channie - my, uh, Weavile - with me out of her Pokeball, but I can put her back in if you'd prefer?"

"Yeah we'd better get out there, or else the Pokemon might not come out." I told her. "You have a Weavile too? No, keep it out if you want."

I walked her out in front of the lakes. The light from the morning sun bouncing off the lakes made them shine with beauty.

"Now it is your turn to lead us, I will keep you out of danger and make sure you don't do anything damaging to the park! Remember the rules and let's go!"

I looked around seeing a small pink slug like Pokemon moving across the sand near us away from the lakes. It saw us and stopped. It was looking for a battle.

"So what will you do about this Shellos, Kat?" I asked her.

The Shellos turned towards us. Once i got a better look of Shellos it had a pink puff like crown on it's head and it had spikes on it's back. It has a white stomach with a small yellow line separating the pink and the white skin.
================================================== ================================================== =====================
Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 14

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items:
3x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon: Shellos

Pokemon Encountered: Shellos,

Last edited by QIC; 01-11-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Owen lead Channie and I towards the sandy banks of Great Lakes. Lakes were sprawled in all directions, separated only by streaks of yellow sand reaching all the way to the horizon. I noticed a tiny, blue face in the middle of the first lake pop its head up curiously, studying Owen, Channie and I, before dipping back down again. I had to stop myself from squealing with joy; this place was just mesmerising.

I was so preoccupied with looking around that I barely noticed Owen talking. All I knew was that Owen proceeded to speak, and suddenly Channie - once at my side - was suddenly racing forward, claws bared and gleaming, with a look of pure menace on her face;

"Channie, no!" I gasped, and the Weavile stumbled, alternating her gaze from the tiny pink Pokemon before her to me swiftly. I gave her a hard, stony look and she rested her tense arm, proceeding to stomp grumpily in my direction.

"There'll be plenty of other opportunities for that," I reminded her, and she looked up at me with a sulky pout. "We don't want you scaring this cute little Pokemon. What is it, by the way?" I added as an afterthought, looking towards the Pokemon.

It was small and pink, with a crown of yellow resting upon its petite head. It was glistening with slime and seemed to be... squishy. Like a plush doll sitting upon a shelf, the Shellos glared at us in fear and I knew that it would immediately itch away into the water soon.

"Let's leave it. I don't want to scare the poor thing any more than necessary. Could we keep walking along the sandbank? I think I see a huge rock or something up there..." I said, and burning with single-minded curiosity, I began walking towards it without waiting for Owen, even though I knew I should.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:52 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Weavile suddenly charged at Shellos, claws ready to cut the poor Pokemon to shreds, striking fear into the small slug.

"Channie, no!" Kat yelled.

Channie stopped looking at the Shellos with the eyes of a murderer and turned towards Kat. It soon slumped back towards us,pouting.

"There'll be plenty of other opportunities for that," She reminded Channie.

"Wow Channie's very keen to get into a fight!" I remarked to Kat.

The small slug Pokemon inched away around the small pool of water. It was scarred to death from that Weavile's frightening looks.

"Let's leave it. I don't want to scare the poor thing any more than necessary. Could we keep walking along the sandbank? I think I see a huge rock or something up there..." Kat asked me.

"Go wherever you like." I told her.

We walked up towards a large boulder it looked rock solid. Out of nowhere a large stream of water shot out of the rippling lake. The boulder cracked a little from the impact of water. Out of the lake shot a orange and yellow weasel looking Pokemon. It had a crest on the top of it's head, had blue fins on it's arms and it's tail was split into two. It shot out of the water speeding at the boulder with a jet of water propelling it. The boulder was demolished when the Buizel hit it. It stared at us with extreme rage, almost like it's going to try to kill us.

"I believe there's no backing away from this Pokemon!" I told Kat.

Buizel just waited for us to make a move.

================================================== ================================================== ==============
Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items:
3x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:Buizel (????,Swift Swim) 100%

Pokemon Encountered: Shellos, Buizel

Old 01-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I rushed towards the rock, Channie at my side; she really didn't see what the big fuss was about a stupid rock in the middle of a beach, but I knew she was just tagging along beside me for protection. It seemed that the encounter with Shellos had made her even more anxious; Channie had never been in an environment where Pokemon roamed so freely and weren't restricted by cities or pathways to keep them at bay.

I rested my hand on the rock, examining it. I had no idea why it interested me so much. I leaned over it, examining the texture and shape before noticing something move underneith the rock. Was there something under there...?

Suddenly, without warning, a gush of water came hurtling in my direction. Before reacting quickly enough to avoid it, Channie threw her body towards me and tackled me out of the way of the harmful water attack. We landed in the sand - I got a faceful of it - and Channie didn't hesitate to spin herself around angrily and stare at the Pokemon which had caused such a stupid, reckless attack.

Lifting my face out of the sand - and sputtering and spitting the sand out of my mouth in disgust - I noticed a slim, sleek figure of a Buizel standing up and facing Weavile with what seemed like a taunting gaze. The orange figure gripped into the sand with its soft paws, standing up on them and spreading its arms infront of it, as though ready for a battle.

I didn't quite want a Buizel on my team. In fact, I saw no reason to capture one; it seemed like a waste of my limited Pokeballs I had. However, Channie was a reckless spirit who immediately locked on to Buizel and snarled, baring her claws aggressively.

"Channie, I don't want to capture this thing," I said slowly, but unfortunately it seemed to excite the rash Weavile even more; perhaps she saw it as an excuse to practically murder the Buizel. "No, I mean - we're not battling it!"

"I believe there's no backing away from this Pokemon!" Owen warned, and I looked at Buizel and realised he was right. It seemed like the Buizel had a similar nature to Channie; they were both desperate for battle.

I decided there was no making Channie back away either, so I had to be creative. Perhaps trap or stall Buizel enough to we could make a hasty escape along the remainder of the sandbank.

"Okay, Channie," I said carefully. "I'll let you have your battle - but we're only going to attack once and then we're leaving. Got it?"

My tone of voice was serious and demanding, and Channie nodded reluctantly.

"Okay. I want you to rush away a pretty good distance quickly from the Buizel; and then Taunt it. Hopefully that'll get it running at you, and then fire an Icy Wind that will blow Buizel in the water and freeze the water around it to prevent it from escaping - at least for a few minutes. But that'll give us enough time to run, yeah?"

Channie seemed to find this compromise reasonable; we would have to run from the eager Pokemon, but at least Channie would get her chance at attack.

Obeying me, Channie spun herself in the air, leaping backwards as she gave Buizel a steely glare. She landed with precision a few feet back, and she turned to Buizel with a teasing, smug look. Thrusting her right arm out, she curved her hand upwards and gave Buizel a welcoming gesture that clearly signalled: "Bring it on."

Buizel seemed to become angry, but it was too soon to tell whether it would fall for the Taunt or not. Channie, not preparing to wait and see, clenched her left hand discretely - so that the Buizel could not see - and a hazy mist of ice seemed to rise from her arm, charging up for the Icy Wind attack that would soon be released, hurtling through the air with deadly precision and icy power.

Last edited by Splishee; 01-11-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:04 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Buizel seemed ready for battle but it didn't seem as ferocious as Channie did.

"Okay, Channie," Kat said carefully to the Weavile. "I'll let you have your battle - but we're only going to attack once and then we're leaving. Got it?"

Channie seemed to nod in agreement, happy that it would be battling finally.

"Okay. I want you to rush away a pretty good distance quickly from the Buizel; and then Taunt it. Hopefully that'll get it running at you, and then fire an Icy Wind that will blow Buizel in the water and freeze the water around it to prevent it from escaping - at least for a few minutes. But that'll give us enough time to run, yeah?" Channie was told.

Channie scowled about having to run away and use Taunt. She decided to take things her own way. Channie charged at Buizel, jumping from side to side. Buizel saw this and opened it's mouth wide, shooting a pressurized stream of water straight at Channie. it hit Channie straight on but didn't faze her at all. Channie jumped in the air and curved it's arm. A spiral of wind developed in the space. Withing it you could see small ice particles beginning to collect for the cold air. With a baseball like swing Channie threw the current of air at Buizel, but it couldn't dodge the wind. It knocked back Buizel into the water and when the wind reached the surface of the lake, a thick layer of ice appeared. Buizel was stuck in the water from exhaustion and wasn't able to break the ice thought it attacked relentlessly at the surface.

"Great job dealing with that reckless Pokemon! I commend you for not hurting it too badly Channie!" I told them." Channie doesn't like non-attacking moves, I don't think." I added, "Well where too now Kat?"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Lapras 100%

Pokemon: Lanturn 100%

Pokemon: Weavile 99.5%

Total Items:
3x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:N/A

Pokemon Encountered: Shellos, Buizel (????,Swift Swim) 19.5%

Old 01-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I was heavily surprised when I noticed Channie suddenly change her mind half way through her Taunt attack; I watched with great annoyance as she began to Taunt Buizel, but discarded the move with an air of smugness and simply charged at the Water Pokemon without waiting for any reaction from it. I sighed; the attack went perfectly, with Channie throwing the aggressive Buizel into the water with precision and power from the chilling Icy Wind - but I was still slightly disappointed that Channie hadn't listened to me yet again.

"Great job dealing with that reckless Pokemon!" Owen said encouragingly, but Channie ignored him and simply took it in stride. I rolled my eyes at her arrogant demenour.

"I commend you for not hurting it too badly Channie! Channie doesn't like non-attacking moves, I don't think," he added to me, and I nodded my head with a shrug.

"She's always been like that. I keep trying to get her to have a taste of other styles of battling, but she's not very open to them," I explained. Channie rushed to my side, grinning up at me; gloating.

"Yes, you were very good," I admitted, and she chuckled. "But I really wish you'd consider a more strategic style; just once in a while."

Channie turned in the opposite direction, seemingly ignoring me. I reached out and gave her a pat on the head; although she pretended to ignore it, I knew she enjoyed our occasional 'moments' together.

"Well where too now Kat?" Owen piped up.

I looked around the sandy beach, and then cast a longing gaze over on the lakes. I couldn't wait to travel in them with Lapras; but I knew there would be plenty of time to get in the water. I knew it would be prudent to explore more of the sandbank first. I strolled along the sand, feeling the soft texture of it sneak into my sneakers; before suddenly feeling that the sand had turned very wet.

Puzzled, I turned my head up and looked ahead. Surprisingly, there seemed to be a very distinct line where the lovely beach ended and the mushy, damp mud-like clots of sand began. They seemed to gravitate together, the thick, mucky texture of it all swirling together to create a sort of spiral towards the centre, where it looked like a few Pokemon were playing. I raised my eyebrows and stifled a laugh; it seemed we had trailed off the beach and walked straight into a swamp.

"A swamp!" I laughed, beginning to take my shoes off. "Mind if we go exploring through it for a bit? I heard really awesome Pokemon live in these mushy areas. And then after that, I'd love to get on my Lapras and take a ride across the lakes."

I walked ahead with shoes off; Channie trailed behind, her nose slightly upturned at the apparent stench the swamp was giving off. I barely noticed it; I trudged along happily, looking over at small Shellos playing in the mud and other interesting sights.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:47 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"She's always been like that. I keep trying to get her to have a taste of other styles of battling, but she's not very open to them," Kat explained to me. Channie seemed to be in a better mood now that it had battled a little and rushed to Kat's side.

"Yes, you were very good," Kat admitted to the Weavile, and she chuckled. "But I really wish you'd consider a more strategic style; just once in a while."

Channie just rolled her eyes when Kat mentioned that. Kat Decided to take us over to the swampy side of the Great Lakes. I stepped on the ground. Squish! The ground was soft and the trees were covered in moss. There was many plants and trees lining a small path through the swamp, with the occasional fallen tree or vines of plants.

"Watch out Kat,I've seen some Poison Ivy around here." I cautioned her.

Kat took her shoes off, making me worry,

"Are you sure you want to take you shoes off? You could step on a Shellos if you're not careful!" I told her, making sure she wants to go into the swap without shoes.

I looked around, in front of us I saw a fallen tree, it was hollow and termites had eaten it's insides and it was rotten from maggots. Behind it I saw a rustling lilly pad. It sounded like it was eating the maggots from a hole in the tree.

"Lom Lom Lombre!" It made a muffled sound.

I saw the Pokemon raise it's head, it was a light green with dark green markings n it's face. It had an orange beak and small beady eyes. It gazed at us and then went back to eating.

"Hmm a Lombre, it seems peaceful enough" I commented. "Will you pass on this one too?"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 12

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Weavile 99.5%

Total Items:
3x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:Lombre(????,Rain Dish)

Pokemon Encountered: Shellos, Buizel (????,Swift Swim) 19.5%

Old 01-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Btw, I have another Hyper Ball and a Regular Ball now - I actually had them purchased a while ago from the OLD Park Shop and only just claimed them yesterday. So, yeah. Still count as items right now, right? ^^

------------------------------------

I trudged along the swamp, enjoying the sticky sensation of the thick, gooey muck inbetween my toes and under my feet. I ignored Owen's warnings of poison ivy; god, Rangers could be so bossy sometimes. Sometimes people just want to live a little!

I soon regretted my thoughts on the matter, however, when I ventured over to examine a tree log half-submerged in the swamp's dirty waters. I peered over a hole in the log, where an array of tiny bugs were swarmed around it, feeding on the log's decaying matter. I shrunk away, a little repulsed, before stumbling and nudging what seemed like a lillypad to the side.

To my uttermost horror and surprise, the lillypad ascended from the thick, damp mud and looked at me, a mouth full of maggots. It turned out this horrible creature was not a lillypad; but a Lombre, with a sickly, slimy body a pale green colour and an unpleasant rubbery texture and a large face with what looked like a lillypad on top; its wide eyes underneith the strange head decoration stared at me in puzzlement.

"Lom?" it inquired, before plopping its head back in the filth of the swamp's contents and went back to feeding on the tiny bugs.

"Hmm. A Lombre. Seems peaceful enough," Owen said, and I grinned. "Will you pass on this one, too?"

"Not a chance," I gasped, staring at the wonderful creature. It was unpleasant and downright icky, sure; but it held a certain cuteness about it with inklings of strength, and I couldn't wait to see if my assumptions were correct.

"Channie?" I said, and my trusty Weavile was already at my side, eyes glinting with determination. "Go ahead and Slash that log; see all the bugs on it? Slash right through 'em. Then, go right ahead send some Fury Swipes in Lombre's direction to weaken it."

Channie grinned. Although I knew she would normally be opposed to Slashing simply an object and not a Pokemon, there were hundreds of tiny bugs on the log which I knew she would find a great amount of pleasure in attacking in the process. I wasn't simply telling her to Slash the log for the sake of attacking the tiny bugs; no, I knew that if Lombre's source of food was destroyed it would get the Pokemon pumped and angry, and hopefully ready for a battle. I just hoping that this strategy wouldn't scare it away; but provoke it.

Channie leapt into the air, talons glinting and a wicked smile lighting up her face, and landed perfectly on the log. She threw her right hand up and swiped it down roughly and recklessly; the maggots feeding on the log quickly scampered, but Channie got a good grip on a lot of them and relished in watching them squirm under her claws. She ripped and teared at the log until it was virtually inedible; and then turned to face Lombre.

I couldn't see the Pokemon's face, so I had no idea what its reaction was, but I was hoping that it was at least a little annoyed that Channie had just destroyed its perfectly nutritious meal. Channie raised both her arms, building up speed and power, before sending them down to the Lombre below to slash and tear at it accurately and powerfully.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:36 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Battle Post

"Not a chance," Kat told me while looking at Lombre, disgusted, interested for a battle.

"Channie?" She said to the Weavile, who was grinning like a mad scientist, me expecting Channie to burst out into an evil laugh. "Go ahead and Slash that log; see all the bugs on it? Slash right through 'em. Then, go right ahead send some Fury Swipes in Lombre's direction to weaken it."

Channie just went for the Lombre, with a lust for blood in it's eyes. It slashed wildly at the log, throwing pieces of splintered wood everywhere. The maggots and maggot guts flew everywhere, spreading in a radius of six meters. A half cut open maggot landed infront of Kat and I hoped she didn't scream.

"Let's move back," I said hoping I didn't catch wood or maggots with my mouth while talking.

I stepped backwards a few meters hoping I wouldn't get hit. Lobre stopped eating and saw the ferocious Weavile destroying it's food. This angered Lombre. It opened it's mouth wide and shot three hard pressurized streams of water, two of witch spiraled around the middle one. Channie was paying too much attention to the log and didn't notice this balst of water coming from right in front of him. It hit her straight in the chest, knocking Channies 10 meters into the air, flipping, flying towards me. I caught Channie, looked at her. She jumped from my arms, and limped towards the angered Lombre.

"I think that Lombre used a pretty powerful Hydro Pump on your Channie there," I told Kat." Maybe you should let her rest?"

Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 12

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Weavile 76.7%

Total Items:
4x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
1x Park Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:Lombre(????,Rain Dish) 100%

Last edited by QIC; 01-16-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I was shocked to see Lombre packed quite a lot of power; it was highly unusual for a Lombre to be able to inflict that much damge on a Weavile, and I had to stop myself from gasping when Channie's body flew across the mud, attacked viciously by a powerful gush of water that erupted from the Lombre's mouth.

"I think that Lombre used a pretty powerful Hydro Pump on your Channie there. Maybe you should let her rest?" Owen said, and I ignored him while trying not to roll my eyes. I couldn't use another Pokemon; Lapras and Lanturn were only fit for battle in water. Channie was all I had. I gritted my teeth and ran over to Channie and helped her up. She looked up at me, slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine," I assured her. "We just gotta show that stupid Lombre who's boss, right?"

Channie grinned, standing up and facing Lombre, fire dancing in her eyes.

I needed to talk quickly before Channie let her rash nature get the better of her. "Okay," I said quickly, and Channie nodded curtly to show she was listening. "Fly forward towards Lombre with Aerial Ace, and while it's weakened follow up with a Dark Pulse to get your Dark energy up. And then harness that build-up of Dark energy to unleash a Night Slash. You got that? Just like we practised."

Channie didn't wait to show that she got it. She immediately flew forward, the amazing amount of speed the attack Aerial Ace allowed her to harness building up in her sustem as she rushed forward, a blur zigzagging through the air before Lombre. However, she was not as fast as she normally would have been; her degenerated health played on her speed immensely, but she was still fast enough that she jumped right above Lombre without the angry Pokemon hardly noticing, as it was too consumed by anger to notice much else.

Channie then reared her right claw up, in a swift, quick motion, to throw it down in the air for a devastating Flying attack - Aerial Ace.

As she brought her claw downwards, I noticed her other claw beginning to burn with scorching Darkness; her Dark Pulse was already beginning to charge to ensure a powerful attack. Hopefully it would be enough to power up a Night Slash that played right to Weavile's strengths - a physical Dark type move that she could harness with her great Attack stats and thirst for violence and battle.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:31 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: Sorry I messed up I edited the stats for Channie, 2 a.m. is obviously not the best time to put up a battle post! You may edit your post if you like.
Battle Post

"It's fine," Kat assured Channie. "We just gotta show that stupid Lombre who's boss, right?"

Kat talked to Channie very quickly, hoping she would get across to her before Channie ran off and did something wild. She explained every detail of the plan to Channie. Channie immediately knew what to do. It flew towards Lombre with amazing speed, Lombre didn’t have enough time to react and because of this, was Aerial Aced. Weavile’s claw started to release a scorching Dark Pulse from it’s claw, then she used a Night Slash powered up. It knocked Lombre a good 15 feet. Lombre Was devastated It tried to get up and could just barely. It did nothing, because it was too tired.

Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 12

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items:
4x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
1x Park Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:Lombre(????,Rain Dish) 28.5%

Old 01-17-2010, 06:52 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: It's cool. xP Btw, making Lombre male.

---------------

I watched, pleased and proud as Channie brought down her claw for the finishing Night Slash. Lombre gave a frightened cry and flew a couple of meters away, and I watched him - a little saddened. It never gave me any pleasure in watching Pokemon get hurt, especially the delicate Lombre. I decided that it would be best to wrap up this battle and capture the Grass Pokemon as quickly as possible.

Channie sure was revved up though. She snarled, jumping from side to side quickly as she looked at the shaking Lombre with glee. I knew that she was waiting for the Lombre to sit itself up and attempt to walk towards her; and she would find great pleasure in running towards it and rashly throwing a Slash attack. I saw how much the Pokemon was weakened, however; and I knew that this wouldn't be wise, and would probably end up making the poor Pokemon faint.

The Pokemon successfully sat itself up, and Channie saw her chance. Before she could leap forward, I hastily picked up a handful of oozing, sticky mud and threw it at her head.

Channie stopped, mid-air, and spun herself around to face me, snarling. Her entire back was covered in mud, and she immediately started to try and clean herself off. She knew that her speed would be directly affected by the mud on her back, weighing her down. I hoped that her momentary stop would distract her from her bloodthirsty ways long enough to listen to me.

"Chan?" I said, and she looked up at me with a look that clearly said: "Why?!"

"Look, you wouldn't have listened to me anyway. Listen... run forward with Fury Swipes. But try not to get too carried away - I'll be ready to sling some mud at you again if I see that you hurt the Pokemon too much. Remember, I want to catch this thing," I said sternly. It was definitely a threat, sure; but it was the only way to deal with a Rash Pokemon.

Channie nodded, and shook the mud off her back and immediately ran towards the Lombre to try her hand at a Fury Swipes. Like before, she bared her claws and hissed, preparing to throw them at the Lombre one after the other in a kind of powerful rhythm. I picked up a ball of mud once more, ready to fling it at Channie if she went too far.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:57 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Battle Post

As soon as Lombre got up he saw a charging Weavile, with intent to slice-and-dice in her eyes. Before he could do anything Channie stopped and he saw this as an opportunity. He lowered his head, pointing the lillypad straight at Weavile who wasn't paying attention to him. His lillypad started to rotate, Absorbing natural energy. The vacuum started to weakly suck Channie in and gradually became more powerful. Channie started flying towards him and started to swings it's arms in fury, and when Channie reached Lombre it Fury swiped his lillypad until it was red.

"I guess Lombre didn't want to hear you talk!" I joked.

Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 12

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items:
4x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
1x Park Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:Lombre(????,Rain Dish) 8.5%

OOC: sorry for the poor post tired and frustrated! :(

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 01-23-2010 at 03:41 PM.