Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-07-2010, 11:47 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

The two Trainers bid farewell the Walrein, with Ash waving childishly before leading the way.

Ash frowned, turning to the sound. The dust from the ice cleared away, revealing a slender bodied Glaceon. The lean Pokemon let out an angry cry, dashing out towards the two humans. “Look out!” Ash called out, grabbing Owen’s arm and pulling him out of the way. Glaceon had used Quick Attack to get closer to them. She opened her mouth and cold, white light was absorbing into Glaceon.

Quick! Send out a Pokemon. Glaceon is preparing an Ice Shard and it looks like it’ll be super powerful!” Ash called out in alarm.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Owen

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step! Hailing from the ceiling (5)
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Glaceon (?) -Snow Cloak Ability- <Ice Shard>
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Weavile (M) -Inner Focus Ability- <In Ball>
---11% SPAT +2

-CalmCamerupt (F) -Soild Rock Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Park Balls x1, HyperBall x1

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Walrein, Glaceon

Total Pokemon Captured:
Bagon[Bold, M], Swinub [Adament, F]

````````

OCC//

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 02-08-2010, 01:07 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC

I quicky threw out Numa who knew what to do with the charging Glaceon and it pointed the craters on her back at Glaceon and shot two huge Eruptions of lava at him(Glaceon). She then opened her mouth and shot a fine stream of flames towards him.

"C'mon Numa! You can do this!"I cheered, watching so that I don't get hit by any attack. "By the way, thanks for saving me there."

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 02-08-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:49 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Glaceon wasn’t going to be taken down easily, though. The Fresh Snow Pokemon let his Ice Shard dissolve into the air, quickly creating a sleek white coat over her normal blue one. The magical Coat shimmered and as Numa’s lava hit the coat, it was forced back at the Camerupt. Glaceon didn’t even blink or flinch. Despite the Mirror Coat, Glaceon jumped out of the way as the Flamethrower came hurtling towards him.

Ash frowned as Numa’s Eruption was forced back at him. Ash has to jump out of the way as the lava splattered by his feet with a low sizzle. The ice was starting to melt at a frighteningly quick speed. The chunks of Hail were still pouring, oddly, from the ceiling of the cave and they, too, came down hard on Camerupt. Poor girl. At least the Hail stopped falling after just beginning to pelt Camerupt.

Glaceon was merciless. After the Flamethrower was cut off, Glaceon shot forward like a icy bullet, his short legs carrying him faster than Numa could ever dream of going. The Quick Attack ended with Glaceon plunging himself into Numa’s side, causing some serious damage.

No problem,” Ash muttered. “Be careful of that guy. He knows a lot of moves, and they’re all pretty powerful. And he seems angry.”

Glaceon jumped backwards after the damage was done, only to slip on something. Glaceon’s hind leg twisted painfully underneath him and the Ice type cried in pain. Looking harder, Ash noticed that the leg was slightly red, as if Glaceon had gotten into a fight with another Pokemon. He wondered if Owen would notice it.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step! Rocky.
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Glaceon (M) -Snow Cloak Ability- <Ice Shard>
---97%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

-CalmCamerupt (F) -Soild Rock Ability- <In Battle>
---74.54%

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC// Make sure your posts are all descriptive and stuff. And be creative with how you use moves and such. It can make a lot of difference!

Black and White Teams

Old 02-09-2010, 12:59 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Lightbulb Re: individual rp: QIC

OOC: sorry I wasn't really feeling descriptive XD

I looked at Glaceon and saw the redness on his leg, it looked like Glaceon got in a fight and fractured a bone.

"Camerupt use a flamethrower and aim it at Glaceon's injured leg!" I said."I know this is kinda cruel, but I'm only doing this so we don't get hurt!" I told Ash.

Numa took a deep breath in, changing the cool air into flames boiling inside of her. She then fixed her lips as if she were about to wistle, a nd blew out a fine streamm of embers that glowed with red and orange colours. It charged towards Glaceon.

"Remember to follow him with the flames if he tries to dodge, but if he charges at you with a quick attack use your size and weight and counter with a Take Down!" I instructed her.

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 02-09-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:53 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Glaceon was one very determined Pokemon. He stood up, barely even wincing. Instead of taking the attack, one that would surely cause a lot of damage, he set up a Mirror Coat once more. The Flamethrower harmlessly bounced off it, tumbling into one of the walls. There was a large crash and a number of rocks flew out, one even hitting Glaceon. His Mirror Coat dissolved and the Fresh Snow Pokemon jumped out of the way of the rest of the Flamethrower, easily dodging it despite an injured leg. He seemed to be thinking of some sort of way to get around a Take Down, and once he knew what it was, he took no hesitation to perform it.

An orb of cold, glowing light formed at Glaceon’s mouth and, after doging the Flamethrower again, he let it loose. He pelted the white globs of packed snow at Camerupt, some of the Blizzard even meeting the Flamethrower. There was a loud explosion when the two elements met and Glaceon was blown backwards.

Ash looked around, he couldn’t see anything. The explosion had caused dust to rise up and it was impossible to see now. He did, however, see a glowing light from Glaceon’s side.

Glaceon must be using Barrier to get his defense up. You better hurry and counter!” Ash told his trainer, smiling despite the fact that he couldn’t see him.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step! Rocky. Cloud of dust covers the air, impossible to see.
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Glaceon (M) -Snow Cloak Ability- <Barrier>
---88%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

---68.93%

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC// Male or Female?

Black and White Teams

Old 02-10-2010, 04:09 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: I'm a guy in this, my name is Owen.
" I have an idea Numa! Use your Breeding Move Yawn to put him to sleep! Also while you're waiting just try and dodge any attack that Glaceon uses on you, Whether to the right, left, up or down, just dodge and try not to get hurt too badly!" I told her with a grin.

Numa Nodded her head and took a deep breath in, and she let out a long yawning sigh, you could see a wave of drowzyness moving towards Glaceon, it looked unavoidable as it was almost like a scanner shooting towards him. Numa then shook her head to get the water out of her eyes then watched for Glaceon to move.

I watched too as I wanted to get way from Glaceon as soon as possible. I walked over towards Ash and whispered in his ear. "As soon as Glaceon falls asleep we make a run for it, okay?"

I kept looking, watching out for an attack so if it misses Numa and heads for us, I can move us out of the way. I also watched to get ready to sprint away from here, getting Numa's Pokeball ready, in my hand so I can call her back.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

As the pink, cloudy wave of sleep-inflicting dust moved towards Glaceon, the dust around them began to subside, settling on the ground calmly. Ash sighed with relief, he could now see everything. Glaceon’s eyes widened with terror as the wave washed over him and suddenly collapsed as if nothing had happened. The Fresh Snow Pokemon had fallen asleep.

Ash smiled. “Looks like we run!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step! Rocky.
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Glaceon (M) -Snow Cloak Ability- <Barrier> SLP
---88%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

---68.93%

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-11-2010, 12:23 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Run!"I yelled as I ran out of the cave and returned Numa to her ball. "Want to travel up the mountain?" I commented, looking up at the snowy peak. The snow was brushing up against my face and I had to squint my eyes so the snow didn't get in them.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Sure,” Ash said, grinning. He slowed, feeling safely away from the Glaceon. “It might be a difficult climb, but I’m sure you’ll do fine,” he added. He brushed some snow off his hat and started walking faster again, trying keep a good pace. It was a long way up the mountain.

He stopped when the path split into two, one with a very steep path that looked ravaged from a battle and the other heading down. From the second path there was a loud scrapping noise, sounding as if something was punching or kicking the walls. “Do you want to head down there, Owen? It sounds like there’s a Pokemon there, so it might be good to check it out.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Very, very rocky. Don't trip!
Encounters Remaining- 6

Wild Pokemon:
-??? ??? (?) - Ability- <>
--- --%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

---68.93%

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-14-2010, 04:05 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Sure." I said at the excitement of seeing another Pokemon.

As I walked down to the valley I saw a pile of boulders carved out of the side of the mountain, creating a flat smooth surface on one side. There was about 2 meters of snow down there. If you jumped in your head would only stick out the top. I reached in my backpack and grabbed 2 pairs of aluminum snowshoes and offer a pair to Ash.

"These'll keep us up on top of the snow, just watch out, they aren't very good for agility." I commented as I held them out to him.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:41 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Ash grinned. “Thanks, Owen!” he said. He stuck the shoes on tightly, walking towards the sound. “Stick close to me, I don’t want you to get hurt,” he said in a hushed voice. The sounds continued to escalate, getting louder with each step the pair took. Upon taking a turn, the cave revealed a large Machoke who was kicking and punching the walls. The large beast turned, frowning at the Trainer and Ranger.

You going to battle him?” Ash asked.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 5

Wild Pokemon:
-??? [bMachokeb] (?) -No Guard Ability- <>
--- 100%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

---68.93%

Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Machoke, Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Walrein, Glaceon, Machoke

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-14-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:18 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: I just noticed in the encounter list you/ Ayotui never added the Machoke I ran into before.
As I saw the muscular Machoke I seemed to look in dissapointment, as I have aleady seen one and ignored it. I thought about battling it but, decided not to again, for I wasn't looking for a Machoke.

"Hmm, want to continue down the path?" I suggested as I pointed across the vally where I saw a figure moving in the snow, although you could not make it out as a certain thing due to the fact that the farther you move down the path the more your sight decreases from the snow falling.

Old 02-16-2010, 02:26 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Ash nodded. “Yeah, sure,” he said, not really noticing the figure. The pair wandered along until two Pokemon appeared, both glaring at the two humans.

The first Pokemon, a young Tyrouge, headed for them, seeming to want to fight. He stopped just feet away from Owen, motioning for him to send out an opponent.

The second Pokemon followed more slowly, moving its barely visible hips when it walked. The Snover stopped and grinned before moving its white and green arms in front of itself, a white-blue glow circling into an orb. They looked ready to attack and by the looks of it, they seemed like they would be a very powerful duo.

Ash looked at Owen. “You going to accept their challenge?” he asked hesitantly. He knew Weavile was low on power, and sending a single Pokemon out against these two Pokemon would be very dangerous.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 5

Wild Pokemon:
-??? [b]Tyrogue[b] (?) -Guts Ability- <>
--- 100%

-??? [b]Snover[b] (?) -Snow Warning Ability- <Preparing Blizzard>
--- 100%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

-Calm Camerupt (F) -Soild Rock Ability- <In Ball>
---68.93%

Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Machoke, Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Walrein, Glaceon, Machoke, Tyrouge, Snover

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Upon seeing the Smoochum and Tyrogue I grinned a bit. I threw out Numa and Snicks, but placing Snicks behind Numa to protect him.

"Numa, use yawn on both Smoochum and Tyrogue.Then use Lava Plume twice, one per Pokemon. Snicks, if they come charging use dark pulse and push them, or their attacks away from you."

Both of them nodded, excited about battling. Numa let out 2 huge yawns, each sending out a wave of unavoidable drowsiness. It shot towards them while slowing down almost anything it touched, snowflakes falling to the ground barely moved until you touched them. She then leaned down and pointed her volcanic mounds on her back towards the two opposing foes. She shot out two balls of fiery molten rock, that seemed to leave a trail line of melted snow where they passed over, heading towards the two Pokemon, spewing small balls of lava on the ground as they traveled, increasing in speed towards the pair.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:52 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

The Snover unleashed its Blizzard as Numa sent out the wave of sleep. Luckily for Snover, the Blizzard had just enough power to sweep the Yawn away from it. However, the waves hit Tyrouge with enough force to knock the fighting type over. When Numa released the Lava Plume on the two Pokemon, Snover hastily dodged it, using the remainds of its Blizzard to gain air.

Tyrouge wasn’t so lucky. The fiery attack hit the Pokemon, waking it up quickly as the Pokemon howled loudly.

The burnt Pokemon yelled at Numa, clapping its little hands together before running towards the Fire-type. Snicks took this as her chance to attack, throwing her arms away from her chest and forcing two Dark Pulses at Tyrouge.

Snover paused for a moment, comtenplating what it wanted to do next. It quickly raised its white and green arms, firing a Magical array of Leaves at Numa and Snicks.

Ash frowned. “You better do something about those leaves, Owen,” he said.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 5

Wild Pokemon:
-??? [b]Tyrogue[b] (?) -Guts Ability- <Burn>
--- 63%

-??? [b]Snover[b] (?) -Snow Warning Ability- <Magical Leaf>
--- 100%

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

-Calm Camerupt (F) -Soild Rock Ability- <In Ball>
---61%

Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Machoke, Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Walrein, Glaceon, Machoke, Tyrouge, Snover

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC// genders for each?

Black and White Teams