Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-29-2010, 12:50 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

(OOC: Could you please add more detail!?I don't really know where we are, I don't know where Machoke really is or what it is doing! All I know is that we can see it somewhere.)

Alex threw out a poke-ball in front of him, and watched while it shot out a brown and orange, rock/ground hybrid.

''Rhyperior use Rock Blast to keep the rocks in place, and then use Roar to scare Tyrouge away'' Alex commanded.

Rhyperior held up it's hand pointing the large hole in it's palm at the rocks and shot a few boulders at the lower spaces. They slid in, then stopped, being secured into the rock. He then turned to the Tyrogue and let our a terrifying roar from it's mouth.

''Okay, now lets continue.'' Alex said to me as he returned Rhyperior to his ball.

He guided me around the park, and after a while of walking we found a new Pokemon. This Pokemon was strong and muscular, and had some red stripes on its body. "Machoke'' it screamed.

''Oh looks like you've got a new encounter already'' Alex said to me.

"Hmm, another fighting type, maybe my luck is running out on me." I commented to myself. "Well, let's get moving, how about over there, over in that cave?" I pointed to a cave in the distance, maybe ten meters away.

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels
Old 02-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

nbp

Ooc: better?

"Hmm, another fighting type, maybe my luck is running out on me." Owen commented to himself. "Well, let's get moving, how about over there, over in that cave?" he poInted to a cave a few feet away. i knew there where some dangerous areas in the park and after the incident wIth the tyrouge i dId not want to take any chances, but the cave seamed safe so i gave an affirming nod and we walked to the cave. as we got closer I saw the walls where covered in ice and that it was a paradise for ice type pokemon to thrive, well more than the mountain anyway.

the minute we entered the cave I saw a brown and furry pokemon that was trying to camouflage itself with the rocky floor. ''wow you seem to be encountering pokemon all the time here, don't you'' I said to Owen as he found his 5th pokemon, a swinub.
/////////////
Name: Owen Sound
Total Money: 4500
Total Items: x1 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

current encounter

swinub

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 60%
Nickname: Snicks
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

pokemon: Camerupt 100%
Nickname: Numa
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Total Pokemon Encountered:
machop, bagon, tyrouge

Total Pokemon Captured:
bagon(bold,male),

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg

Last edited by Ayotui; 02-03-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

We walked into the cave, walls covered in ice. There were icicles hanging from the ceiling and the floor was rough but stable. You could tell it was a wonderful place for Ice Pokemon.The Minute we walked in we saw a small, brown, furry pokemon who seemed to be trying to camouflage itself with the ground.

''Wow, you seem to be encountering Pokemon all the time here, aren't you'' Alex said to me.

I felt the ground and it wasn't what it appeared to be. 'Black ice' I thought. I decided to send out Snicks again, thinking that Numa would slip and fall, hard.I threw out a Pokeball, letting it spin towards the Swinub. It just about hit the ground when it popped open, and shot out a crimson light, making the shape of a Weavile.

"Use Nasty Plot to raise your Sp. Attack and then attack with a Dark Pulse, followed by a weak Assurance, not to faint Swinub!"

Snicks started to smile, it was thinking of the worst possible things it could do to Swinub, He then crossed his leggs, sat down and then seemed to be in meditation, when a pulse of dark, evil energy was sent in the direction of Swinub. He then charged towards Swinub and gave it a large kick for Assurance of damage. He then backed away and made sure to use any dodges to any direction possible if he was attacked.

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels
Old 02-03-2010, 01:58 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

The adorable furry Pokemon tensed when it saw the Weavile sit into meditation. Swinub jumped, just in time, to avoid being hit by the Dark Pulse. Who knew they were even capable of jumping that high? Swinub let out a hurt cry when the Assurance kick hit him in the gut and the small Pokemon fell backwards, rolling on its back for a moment before jumping back up.

It was at this time when a new Ranger came onto the scene, looking warm and cozy in the layers of jackets he wore. Alex waved goodbye to both Owen and the new Ranger, Ash. “Name’s Ash,” the young man said to Owen, grinning. Before he could extend his hand, however, Swinub let out a very, very angry cry.

Swi!! Swin! Ub!” it cried, squinted eyes narrowing even more as it began to charge towards Weavile at a frighteningly fast pace. However, this Swinub was smart. Instead of just using its Take Down, he was breathing out a Icy Wind to keep Weavile at bay.

Look at that Take Down,” Ash said affectionaly, stuffing hands in his pockets. “Watch out for Icy Wind too. Seems you made that little guy angry at you!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Owen

Area Effects: *psssst what are the area effects?*
Encounters Remaining- 10

Wild Pokemon:
?, ?, Swinub 65% <Take Down/Icy Wind>

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Weavile (M) -Inner Focus Ability- <In Battle>
---60% SPAT +2

-CalmCamerupt (F) -Soild Rock Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Park Balls x1, HyperBall x2

Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge

Total Pokemon Captured:
Bagon[Bold, M]

````````

OCC// I'm your new Ranger ^.^ Love me, worship me and tell me, any area effects? I don't have the time atm to read through everything ^.^
Oh, and gender of Swinub?

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-03-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:02 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

(OOC Area effects: Black ice on the ground of the cave we're in. Swinub will be female.)

"Hmm, I think I have to go," Alex said to me,"but I have a replacement for me here."

He pointed at a man who was walking towards us. “Name’s Ash.” The man told me as I saw Alex start to walk away.

The battle had already started, with a missed Dark Pulse, but a strong Assurance kick. But Swinub just got back up. She started to charge towards Snicks with a Take down, but was using Icy Wind to hold Snicks back.

"Hmm, Try Dark Pulse again while it's charging and make sure to aim above and below it too incase it tries to dodge either way, and then follow it up with a fierce quick attack mixed with Fury Swipes." I told Snicks.

He started to spin, almost like a ballerina, but he started to emit a dark energy, and then it started to send many pulses of the energy towards Swinub. He stopped after about 5 sharp pulses and then started to charge towards her. Making sure he didn't slip he dug his claws on his feet into the ice, to increase his grip. he was moving at a breakneck pace towards Swinub, and once it got about 5 meters away he started to swing his arms like a mad man, claws drawn out.

"Hmm, by the way, my name's Owen," I said to Ash. "Glad to have you helping me, I heard you were a great guy."

Old 02-03-2010, 11:50 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Ash grinned, almost blushing at the complement. He turned his attention back to the battle quickly though, watching the Swinub charge with the icy air blasting ahead. However, the Dark Pulse that crept towards the Pokemon slowed it down, the white wind fading until Swinub was only just using her Take Down attack. The little pig Pokemon seemed to be very daring for rampaging through the Dark Pulse and straight into Snick’s fast and furious Fury Swipes.

Wow,” Ash said, stuffing gloved hands into his pockets. “That sure is one tough Swinub! Still trying to knock out that Weavile of yours.”

Weavile’s claws met Swinub’s body in a mini explosion. It didn’t look like Snick’s got many swipes in, having been thrown backwards after the Take Down hit. Swinub, too, was thrown backwards at the force of her own attack. Strangely, the little Pokemon jumped back up and started to chant eerily, sounding a bit like a forlorn Mismagius. From the sky/rock ceiling, large chunks of hail began to fall, hitting the ground with large thuds. Ash whined angrily, throwing his arms above his head so that he didn’t get knocked out. Where would they be if the Ranger was unconscious?

But the Hail wasn’t the only thing Swinub was up too. The small Pokemon opened its mouth wide, revealing small teeth, and out came a powerful energy force that carried ovals of snow at Weavile.

Again, wow. Hail and then Blizzard. This is no soft-sqiggly-adorable little Pokemon… Well, it is but it’s not. She’s one smart Swinub!” Ash said, grinning, wondering what Owen would do next.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step!
Encounters Remaining- 10

Wild Pokemon:
F, Snow Cloak, Swinub 37% <Hail/Blizzard>

Pokemon Stats:
---41% SPAT +2

---100%

Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Swinub

Total Pokemon Captured:
Bagon[Bold, M]

````````

OCC// Thank you ^.^

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-04-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:00 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"This Swinub is strong, especially for doing so much damage with it being so small." I said as I saw it conjuring up a Blizzard. "Use Quick attack again, but make sure to not make it faint!!!!"

Weavile sped towards Swinub, as a blur of speed, Snicks got close and swung his leg down aiming for Swinub's snout.

"If it attacks you jump in the air and land on her, and hold on to her tight!" I told Snicks, hoping that Swinub would get worn out.

Old 02-04-2010, 02:34 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Swinub scowled as Weavile advanced again, but she kept her Blizzard going strong. Snicks was pelted by the snow, but kept moving forward, getting a kick to the nose in as well as being able to jump higher into the air to grab Swinub. But Snow Cloak was working for Swinub well and as soon as she cut her Blizzard off, she dashed out of way as fast as her little legs could take her. So instead of landing on the Pig Pokemon, Weavile just got his claws caked with black ice.

Clever, using Snow Cloak to enhance her Evasion,” Ash praised, grinning childishly.

The Swinub started to breath in the dirty air again, this time inflating her brown cheeks. Seconds after she closed her mouth, she opened it again, and out came the Mud Bombs, hurtling towards Weavile at an unnaturally fast pace.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step! Hailing from the ceiling (1)
Encounters Remaining- 10

Wild Pokemon:
F, Snow Cloak, Swinub 28% <Hail/Mud Bomb>

Pokemon Stats:
---29% SPAT +2

---100%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Bagon[Bold, M]

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-04-2010, 08:17 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Hmm... I think this'll be enough," I commented," okay Snicks move back, but make sure you don't fall or get hurt."

Snicks backed up, careful not to slip on the invisible ice. I threw a blue and white ball towards Swinub and mid air it opened, shooting a beam of crimson red light towards Swinub and enveloping it with the light, absorbing it into the ball, as it moved side to side I told Snicks to give Swinub a Scratch attack if it popped out.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:11 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Luckily for Owen it was a clean hit, Swinub completely unaware to the ball hurtling towards her. She was too focused on the Mud Bombs, hurtling towards Weavile. One or two of them landed on the ice, making nice patches for people to step on, but the others hit Weavile square in the chest.

Good thing the Hyper Ball sucked Swinub in, rattled back and forth a couple times before stopping. Ash grinned. “Congrats, your own little Swinub!” he said cheerfully.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Black ice covers the ground. Watch where you step! Hailing from the ceiling (1)
Encounters Remaining- 10

Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Pokemon Stats:
---11% SPAT +2

---100%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Bagon[Bold, M], Swinub [Adament, F]

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Yes, good job Snicks, I'll let you rest for a while." I said as I returned him to his Pokeball.

I walked over to the Hyper ball and picked it up, I felt happy and relieved that I have already caught 2 pokemon.

"Let's go a little deeper into this cave, just not too deep, maybe untill we come to a fork in the path."

I suggested as I walked forward.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:40 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Ash nodded, patting Owen on the back good-heartedly. “Well, we can do just that. I think that if we take a left over this way, we’ll come across a little skylight. It’s really pretty!” he said, walking carefully over the black ice so he didn’t slip. He lost his footing a couple of times, but was quickly able to recover.

He did, however, fall when he heard the eerily chanting from down a narrow path. When Ash stood back up, he quickly identified the sound. “It’s a Smoochum,” he told Owen. “Most likely two, but the sound of it.” He was right, of course. The chants doubled over as if there were two Smoochum. “Do you want to go find them?” he asked.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 8

Wild Pokemon:
Smoochum x2

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Weavile (M) -Inner Focus Ability- <In Ball>
---11% SPAT +2

---100%

Total Items: Park Balls x1, HyperBall x1

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-06-2010, 02:03 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Hmmm, let's leave them as they mare, they seem unbelievably cute!" I comented, staring at the two small Smoochums.

"Let's get out of here and start heading up the mountain, just be prepared for the blizzard like conditions!"I told Ash before I turned and started to run away, but watching my step so I don't fall. "I'll beat you to the mountain!"

Old 02-07-2010, 01:33 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Ash grinned, obviously ready to accept the challenge. He picked up a large bag he had propped up against a rock and raced after his trainer.

They didn’t get that far, though, before a low rumbling shook the cave and icicles fell from the ceiling. Luckily none of them were big enough to cause that much damage to the path or the inhabitants walking, but Ash hurried stopped, drawing out a Pokeball of his own just in case the Pokemon was out for blood. Turned out, it was more of a completely terrified Walrein, sliding down an flat, icy surface. It came to a screeching halt when the fat blubber of the Pokemon hit a large rock. Walrein pulled away, almost in a daze, and looked at them curiously.

Would you look at that,” Ash said, smiling at the Walrein. “Wanna battle it?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 7

Wild Pokemon:
Walrein

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Weavile (M) -Inner Focus Ability- <In Ball>
---11% SPAT +2

---100%

Total Items: Park Balls x1, HyperBall x1

Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Walrein

Total Pokemon Captured:

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 02-07-2010, 06:40 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Haha, she's a cute Walrein, but no I'm no match against it."

I reached for the icicles that smashed into the ground and glanced at them. I looked up then and saw a figure, I couldn't make out what Pokemon it exactly was but I stepped back and I put my hand on my belt.

"Who's there? Show yourself!"