Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:06 AM
inyi Offline

Exclamation (Spoiler)Ash's Pidgeot

How true is Ash's Pidgeot will be capture by Paul in the future episodes?? Aww that would be disgusting, yet a great oppurtunity to see Pidgeot again.
saw it at the nintendo forum...
Old 01-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: (Spoiler)Ash's Pidgeot

The (Spoiler) tag doesn't do much good if you also put the spoiler in the title. XD

I wouldn't really trust anything unless it was on a reliable Pokemon site. First I've heard of it anyway. And I hope it's not true... Did Ash actually RELEASE Pidgeot, though? I thought he still kinda owned it, but maybe not?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:52 AM
inyi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
The (Spoiler) tag doesn't do much good if you also put the spoiler in the title. XD

I wouldn't really trust anything unless it was on a reliable Pokemon site. First I've heard of it anyway. And I hope it's not true... Did Ash actually RELEASE Pidgeot, though? I thought he still kinda owned it, but maybe not?
Hey Thanks for correcting.

Wikipedia, serebi.net and bubapedia stated that Ash's had released Pidgeot already, though the english dub says that ash will return for it after the orange island legue but never did.

The forum says that in an interview with the japanese pokemon writer or dubber (i cant remember) says that Pidgeot will be part of paul's team replacing hounchcraw (hope paul will release it like what he did to others, hmm) and would be difficult for ash to fight with his old old Pidgeot. this might sound interesting though
Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Pokemon Ultimatum Offline
Experienced Trainer

really? what was the forum called?
Old 01-06-2010, 02:37 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyi View Post
Hey Thanks for correcting.

Wikipedia, serebi.net and bubapedia stated that Ash's had released Pidgeot already, though the english dub says that ash will return for it after the orange island legue but never did.

The forum says that in an interview with the japanese pokemon writer or dubber (i cant remember) says that Pidgeot will be part of paul's team replacing hounchcraw (hope paul will release it like what he did to others, hmm) and would be difficult for ash to fight with his old old Pidgeot. this might sound interesting though
Does it say that it will be THAT Pidgeot or a Pidgeot?

Let's hope it's not Ash's.

And technically, this time is still after The Orange Islands. After the Orange Islands doesn't necessarily mean immediately after it. ;D

|thedynamicduo|
Old 01-06-2010, 03:14 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyi View Post
How true is Ash's Pidgeot will be capture by Paul in the future episodes?? Aww that would be disgusting, yet a great oppurtunity to see Pidgeot again.
saw it at the nintendo forum...
Ash's Pidgeot being caught by Paul? Sounds like a load of crap to me. If Paul plans to travel to Kanto then the possibility may increase by about .000000000000001% but the likelihood of Paul catching Ash's Pidgeot is rather slim. Don't forget that there has to be more than one wild Pidgeot flying around.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

He didn't actually release Pidgeot, he just left it behind to guard the Pidgey and Pidgeotto flock from Fearow and its army of Spearow. He did promise to return for it, ergo it wasn't officially released. It still belongs to him, so if Paul tried to catch it it wouldn't work because Pidgeot already has a Pokeball. Now, a Pidgeot I can believe.

Edit: Of course, this assumes that they don't retcon the series so that it was actually released.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 01-06-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Meh, there is no way that they'd do that. Paul better not be in the next gen anyway or else Paul will, ahem, accidentally fall off a roof and land on a car.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:25 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

I always thought he released it, like butterfree and lapras.

If they did, it would be one of the coolest things that has ever happen to the pokemon anime. Could you see the look on Ash's face when Paul sends pidegot out to battle? Talk about drama.......

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-08-2010, 06:12 AM
inyi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
I always thought he released it, like butterfree and lapras.

If they did, it would be one of the coolest things that has ever happen to the pokemon anime. Could you see the look on Ash's face when Paul sends pidegot out to battle? Talk about drama.......
Yes, that is what i thought of also the fist time i heard of it. Wonder how ash reacts if he found out that he's Previously owned pidgeot is with Paul's team now, then sh will see that Pidgeot is not happy with Paul for having too much training and not loving his pokemon. lol