Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

BP

Once the Magnitude had ended, Rowan commanded Vanator to hit Diglett with a Zen Headbutt as said Pokemon popped up into view. The bird managed to get airborne, despite the cramped quarters of the tunnel, and he soared overhead Diglett as the feather-tufts over his eyes started glowing with eerie blue mental energies once more. Spiraling to gather speed, the owl soon plummeted towards the mole, dropping silently. If not for the light his feathers and head were giving off, and that of BlazeFist’s head flames, Diglett would have most likely never seen the attack coming.

As it was, the bright light from BlazeFist and Vanator’s attack seemed to be confusing the weak-sighted Pokemon. All it could clearly see was a bright blue light speeding towards it from above, and as the light drew closer it seemed unsure of what to do. Panicking, it decided to try and go back underground, where there weren’t so many lights to hurt its eyes. Then it seemed to remember the scratch on its forehead from Vanator’s earlier Confusion, and instead of going underground it actually leapt into the air!

The Diglett moved with such speed that everything which happened next was a bit of a blur. The brown-furred mole tumbled through the air, flying towards the blue light it had clearly realized was its foe. The two Pokemon collided just as a sort of darkness engulfed Diglett; the next moment, it had been thrown back to the ground and had returned to its burrow, where it peeked its head out to glare at Vanator. The owl was flapping madly to stay in the air, looking a bit confused and dazed as to what had just happened. Upon closer inspection Diglett looked a bit shaken as well, and I decided the momentum from the combined Zen Headbutt and Sucker Punch attacks must have caused both Pokemon some damage.

“Crafty little Diglett,” I muttered under my breath, wondering when the Pokemon of Mt. Deckbi had become so clever when it came to battling.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Modest Male Noctowl: 52.22% [Defense lowered x2]
-? ? Diglett: 47.76%

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rowan Dalca

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10
Sweet Sensations spray count- 7

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

-Hasty Female Azumarill (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall) <Huge Power Ability>
80.75%

-Adamant Female Swampert <Torrent Ability>
100%

-Modest Male Noctowl <Keen Eye Ability>
52.22% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x4 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Combusken (4th Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-21-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:11 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

There was confusion hanging around both Rowan and her Vanator. Because of the faint lighting in the cave, she hadn’t been able to see what Diglett looked like—exactly. She knew it had always been a mystery as to what the Mole Pokemon looked like above ground. Guess Rowan wouldn’t be able to add that discovery to her list of achievements.

Vanator, on the other hand, was just angry at the Diglett for leaping into the air. As the owl-like Pokemon hovered weakly above the ground—just so it wouldn’t be hit by another Magnitude—he analyzed his foe. Sadly, Vanator’s muscles were getting weaker with every flap of the wings. He landed, cautiously, on a tall rock. When Rowan called out the move ‘Roost’, he sighed happily. Around him tan feathers began to float, spinning slowly in a dance. When the feathers began to glow, so did Vanator.

When he opened his eyes again, he looked back at the Diglett. With such weak eyesight, he was hardly able to see Vanator with the light from BlazeFist. Instead, the Pokemon got an idea. He turned his head around—and I mean all the way around—to look at the Ranger’s Infernape. “Hoohoo! Hoou!” he cried. Make your light brighter, he was telling the powerful Fire/Fighting type. Blind even my trainer, if you must. Vanator called. The Owl Pokemon meant his words, no matter how cruel they seemed. He knew of at least one powerful move that would be sure to leave the Diglett stunned, but first he had to take away the Pokemon’s ability to see. Luckily Vanator’s eyesight was especially powerful, even for a Noctowl.

Rowan was probably just very close to her Noctowl as she had a guess as to what he was telling Sara’s Pokemon. She didn’t call out a move, of course. She didn’t want Diglett to know something was coming, even if he already did. Sky Attack was one of Noctowl’s most powerful and brightest moves. The Noctowl flew into the air again without waiting to see if BlazeFist would agree. Swirls of white energy began to engulf Noctowl as he prepared his Sky Attack.

`-`-`-`-`
-`-`-`-`-

OOC;; OH Right. Male Diglett plz

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 01-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

BP

OOC: I've been forgetting to list what move the Wild Pokemon is using lol.

=====

IC: Having been a Ranger for a while and a Trainer long before that, I could usually pick up on the gist of whatever a Pokemon was saying, if I paid enough attention. Thus, when Vanator swiveled his head around to speak to BlazeFist, I made sure to listen carefully to what he said. From what I could gather, the owl wanted my Pokemon to increase the strength of the light his head-flame was giving off. BlazeFist glanced at me as the owl then took to the air once more.

This was a strange situation. Rangers were normally prohibited from interfering with a battle between Trainer and Wild Pokemon, unless one or the other was in danger. Helping either side counted as interfering, but it had been the Trainer’s Pokemon simply asking for BlazeFist to brighten the cave. He hadn’t given a reason why, though it was clear he wanted to impede Diglett’s vision. On the other hand, it would probably hamper Vanator as well; with his keen sight, the owl’s sensitive eyes would be just as affected as Diglett’s weaker ones. Therefore, it would even the playing field and wouldn’t really do either party in the battle any good. I nodded and BlazeFist cocked his head to one side. As Vanator began to sparkle with glowing energy, the fire on BlazeFist’s head suddenly exploded into a frenzied blaze. The flames became white-hot and flooded the tunnel with glaring light.

I raised my arms to cover my eyes as Diglett cried out in pain. I couldn’t see what was happening, but I could still hear relatively clearly, and Vanator could hear even better. Most likely he’d pinpoint the sounds of Diglett trying to escape and home in on the mole’s location, but there was a possibility he would be distracted from the brilliant light and miss any audio cues Diglett made.

I listened to the sounds of battle, hearing Diglett tunneling around. Then I heard a faint swooshing noise, followed by a solid thwack sound. Diglett made some sort of grunt and Vanator gave a screech, and then there came the sound of stone striking stone. I waved my hands uselessly in front of my face and called, “BlazeFist, that’s enough, thanks.”

Instantly the fierce light died away as BlazeFist allowed the flames on his head to return to their normal temperature and color. I opened my eyes, which had been closed for extra protection, and found several small boulders strewn across the cave floor. Slumped in his hole was Diglett, looking fatigued, and sprawled on the floor several feet away was Vanator. As I watched, the avian clambered to his sharply-clawed feet and gave his wings a powerful flap. He looked a bit unsteady, but other than that no worse for the wear. After taking stock of the damage I came to a conclusion about what happened.

“When Diglett couldn’t see, he probably tried to get away, but was so disoriented by the light that he couldn’t. Vanator tracked him by the sounds of his tunneling and landed a solid hit with his Sky Attack, and either in fear, pain, or anger, Diglett used one of the few attacks that can strike a wide area. Most likely using rocks he’d unearthed in his effort to escape, he flung them rapidly into the air in an Ancientpower, seeking to strike Vanator. He apparently got one good hit in, and the rest of the stones fell back to the floor without hitting.”

As I spoke, Diglett seemed to draw on his last reserves of strength, drawing himself up out of his tunnel a little and fixing Vanator with an angry stare. He then scooped up a mouthful of tiny stones and pebbles, using his strong jaws and blunt teeth to grind them up. I knew instantly what the mole was trying; by grinding up stones, he was able to make them into a powder that released the sulfuric toxins the stone slowly absorbed over the decades. This powder was turned into a sort of sticky paste when mixed with a creature’s saliva.

After a few seconds, Diglett opened his mouth and spat out a small glob of the poisonous goo in a makeshift Toxic attack. Diglett who lived here built up an immunity to the toxins in the stone and air, which made it possible for them to do this without poisoning themselves as well. Not having the tolerance of the moles, Vanator would be in trouble if that goop managed to hit. Even if he dodged it, Diglett had enough of it left to spit out a good three or four more globs of the stuff.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Modest Male Noctowl: 67.89% [Defense lowered x2]
-? Male Diglett: 26.80 % <Toxic>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

80.75%

100%

67.89 % <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x4 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-22-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:18 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

With weary but powerful flaps of his wings, Noctowl surveyed the damage he had caused to the Mole Pokemon. Rocks had been flung through the air when the little Pokemon preformed his AncientPower attack and now Vanator had two less flight feathers, making it harder for him to keep to the skies. He still had his eyes closed; something that he first did when BlazeFist’s light flooded the area. He was relieved when they dimmed again.

Rowan surveyed the arena quickly, nodding at the Ranger’s words. Whatever had happened during the time she had been blinded, it left both Pokemon wounded and fighting for breath. She grinned, taking out one of the simple ParkBalls she carried in her bag.

But before she could even take aim to throw the capture-device, she saw that the Diglett was eating the dirt. She paused, not sure what exactly to make of the strange action. Even the young Romanian genius didn’t know that this was how Diglett created their Toxic.

She knew when Diglett spit out the glob of sticky glop, however, that her Vanator was in trouble. Without thinking, she called out one of the first of Vanator’s moves that came to mind. “Use your Confusion!” she commanded.

Vanator was frozen with fear, not sure if his weak wings could carry him away from the incoming poisons. Upon hearing his Trainer’s command, the tufts on his head once again began to glow a glittery blue and the same light engulfed the Toxic glob, suspending it midair. Even though Diglett was immune to its poisonous spit, Vanator threw the Toxic glob back at Diglett. Rowan took that chance to throw the ParkBall, hoping that Vanator’s second Confusion would at least take Diglett by surprise.

OCC;; I think you mean that Vanator was Toxic'd, not Diglett. Even though I could be wrong. Probably am.

Black and White Teams

Old 01-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

BP

OOC: The thing where it says <Toxic> meant that was the move Diglett was using. Status is included in brackets, like stat increases and decreases, and also has a nifty color code. For me at least XD.

=====

IC: Vanator hastily used his Confusion attack to halt the blob of Toxic midair, then heave it back at Diglett. The little mole, not really able to see the blob coming back at it very clearly, didn’t try to dodge until it was too late. The sphere struck him square in the face, getting in his eyes and making him squeal. The Toxic would have no effect on him, but it still stung his eyes and had hit with enough force to make him reel back.

Seconds later, the Park Ball Rowan had thrown made contact with Diglett’s small, compact body. It sucked him in and clicked shut, falling to the cave floor and rocking back and forth. A second or two ticked by, and I thought for sure the Ball would stop its wiggling. But then, much to my surprise, it popped back open and released Diglett, then clattered to the ground after snapping shut again.

The small Pokemon, whether afraid because he now couldn’t see or just out of spite, ducked into his hole and started to dig back and forth once again. The ground started shaking and I thought this was another Magnitude, but then a large pillar of stone jutted up from the ground, about three feet long. Several more sharp columns rapidly followed suit, and one clipped Vanator on his right side.

More and more pillars, some short and blunt, others long and sharp like a spear, thrust up out of the ground as Diglett continued his Earth Power, forcing up huge pieces of stone with his insane digging. I yelped and danced back as one jumped up just a few inches in front of me, glancing over to make sure Rowan was all right.

“I think this is a last-ditch effort,” I called to her as Diglett suddenly came back into view, his eyes now clear. Most likely he’d used some dirt to scrub most of the Toxic from his face as he was digging. The mole looked exhausted from his ordeal, and I wondered how many battles he’d been in before this. He was cunning, that was for sure, but didn’t have the stamina of the more experienced Pokemon living in this area.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Modest Male Noctowl: 59.89% [Defense lowered x2]
-? Male Diglett: 19.00 %

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

59.89% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-25-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:58 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan jumped to the side, dodging one of the first stone pillars. After that, she had the sense to jump onto the blunt tower of rocks that had just about ravaged her side. She focused her eyes on her Noctowl, making sure he was all right.

Vanator came plummeting to the ground after the dark brown pillar clipped his side. He quickly shot back into the air, however, keeping close to the ceiling to avoid the pillars. He glanced at his Trainer, wondering what his next move should be. He thought about Roosting, just because he was low on health. But he decided against taking his chances on the rocky stone pillars. He was obviously angry at the ParkBall having failed—he wanted this battle to be over and done with. This battle itself was getting much to out of hand for the simple Noctowl.

I think this is a last-ditch effort,” Ranger Sara called to Rowan as the Mole Pokemon appeared before the group. Rowan nodded, looking back at the worm-like Pokemon. The purple goo had disappeared from his face and he looked worn out from his attack.

Rowan pulled out a second ParkBall, not willing herself to retrieving the first one. Before she threw it, however, she asked for a simple move from Vanator. “Put it to sleep,” she called simply. As she spoke the last word, Vanator’s eyes and feather tufts began to glow and black rings of light shot out, slowly, as they surrounded Diglett. Rowan hoped her target would fall asleep soon, making it easier for her to catch him. She didn’t wait to see if Diglett did fall asleep, though. She just took her aim once again and threw the ParkBall.

`-`-`-`-`
-`-`-`-`-

OOC;; Ah, that makes sense then. Cool, thanks for informing me of that ^.^

Black and White Teams

Old 01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

BP

It was down to the last exchange of moves. Diglett was too tired to do much more than glare at Noctowl, and I doubted it would flee if the battle continued. That meant it would eventually push itself until it fainted, which wouldn’t take too much longer if things kept going the way they were. Vanator, while not nearly as winded thanks to his Roost earlier, was also clearly beginning to lag.

Rowan decided determination was the word of the day and pulled out another Park Ball, ignoring the one on the ground for now. She gave Vanator a last command, telling him to knock the little mole Pokemon out, and once the owl had made his move, she tossed the sphere towards her target.

The black rings, each imbued with a powerful psychic suggestion that worked on the victim’s psyche, making them feel lethargic and drowsy. On a healthy creature that was wide-awake and alert, it took a fair bit of concentration to draw them down into slumber, but against a Pokemon as fatigued as Diglett was, the Hypnosis easily worked its magic. Within seconds the psychic energy radiating from the darkly rings had put him far, far under. He wouldn’t be waking up for a long time, of that much I was certain.

In practically the same second he was put to sleep, the Park Ball Rowan had thrown connected with the mole’s head. It popped open, drew him in, and then shut with a click before landing on the now-uneven ground, rocking as it rolled down a gentle incline caused by one of the pillars created by the earlier Earth Power attack. By the time it came to a rest on even ground, it had ceased its wiggling.

Diglett was captured.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS (AFTER BATTLE):

-Modest Male Noctowl: 59.89% [Defense lowered x2]
-? Male Diglett: 19.00% [SLP]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

59.89% <Currently out of Ball>

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x2 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett

=====

OOC: Don’t forget to grab that other Park Ball before we leave. When you do your Park Ball count will go up to x3.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-26-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Vanator let out a hoot of victory, flying high into the cave and spinning in a quick circle. He quickly came back to the dirty terrain, looking at his Trainer for words of acknowledgement and encouragement. Rowan smiled at the Owl Pokemon, patting him gently in between the two large tufts on his head. “Buna treaba, Vanator,” Rowan said softly, kissing the Pokemon’s feathery head. Noctowl ‘hoo’ed once more, feeling very loved by the young Romanian.

Rowan stepped away from her Pokemon, walking across the ravaged earth to retrieve both ParkBalls. The first one, the one that had failed her, she stuck in the deep of her backpack. The second one was promptly put in a pouch on the side of the backpack, where it would stay with the rest of the Pokemon she brought with her.

“Sara, vom continua pe?” She asked, trailing off once again before reverting to her second language. “Shall we continue?” As she spoke, she took the same black and gold PokeBall out of the inside of her dark jean’s pocket and sent her Noctowl back into the depths of his home.

OCC;; Of course. Wouldn't want to waste money...

Black and White Teams

Old 01-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

We set off once Rowan had picked up the two Park Balls and recalled her Noctowl, and I nodded at the young woman’s question.

“Yes, let’s move on. We can double back once the path starts getting tricky, if you want. By then Combusken should have moved on,” I told her, walking along behind BlazeFist. The deeper we went the tighter and more compact the tunnel became, until we had to walk in a single-file line. I fell back behind Rowan in case anything tried to come up on us from behind, knowing BlazeFist would warn us about anything approaching from the front.

We continued on, the air getting hotter and stuffier as we delved deeper in the volcano. The trail hadn’t started to get too hard, yet, but it wouldn’t be long before we reached a steep downhill slope, with very few hand-and-footholds to help in getting down (or back up when it was time to return). We had about twenty yards to go; it was impossible to miss because the tunnel widened out into a cavern about three yards before reaching the slope.

When we finally reached the cavern I called for BlazeFist to halt, then turned to face Rowan.

“This is where things start to get tricky,” I said, already beginning to sweat from the heat. “Up ahead there’s a sharp drop that goes down for about half a mile. It’s a long, tough climb down, because there are very few things to hold and step down on. Some people just sit and slide down it, but you risk getting cut up by tiny sharp pieces of rock that litter the trail. If you hit one of the larger outcroppings the wrong way, you’ll be sent into a freefalling tumble, and the last thing any of us wants is a broken arm or dislocated shoulder. If you want we can turn around and head back now, or we can keep pushing forward and you can test your physical mettle.”

At that moment, BlazeFist gave a short, sharp yelp, a warning signal among Infernape. I turned to see that he was facing to the far left of the cavern. Casting my gaze after his, I saw a large pile of dark gray-brown boulders…except these were moving! As I watched, the largest one, an oblong stone with a large rocky fin rising from the middle, lifted into the air, supported by the other rocks. Eventually the massive thing, a giant stone serpent, had raised half its body off the ground and was glaring down at us from a height of about ten feet.

“An Onix,” I said softly, not wanting to startle the giant Pokemon. The stone snakes were notorious for being short-tempered and mean, especially after just waking up. It was obvious the thing had been asleep, and was probably already testy from that. “I’ve never heard of one being this close to the surface of the volcano. They usually reside much, much deeper in. I wonder what it’s doing here…?”

As I spoke, the Onix studied us with its fierce black eyes. I saw its gaze fall on Rowan, and it cocked its head to one side as it looked her over. Then it made a deep whuffing noise as it sucked in a deep breath through its nostrils; apparently, it had caught the scent of the Sweet Sensations spray Rowan had used. Thankfully, it didn’t come charging over to search the young woman for food. Instead, it eyed her closely, as if somewhat enticed by the perfume but not quite as taken as a Pokemon who absolutely adored Sweet flavors.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9
Sweet Sensations spray count- 6

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

59.89%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x3 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation spray ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-29-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:38 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan was working up a bit of a sweat. Thin beads of the stuff rolled down her cheeks and she had been forced to abandon her jacket into her backpack. When the large rock-worm Pokemon appeared, Rowan was too pissed off about the sweat and how her muscles ached to really care. She looked at the Onix, eyeing it angrily. She didn’t take out any PokeBalls or call upon any Pokemon. She glanced away from Onix, not wanting to capture a Pokemon such as that when there were bigger fish to fry in the volcano.

Any way around it?” Rowan huffed to her Ranger.

OCC;; I might not be posting as freqently as I have been. Stupid computer locks...

Black and White Teams

Old 01-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NPB

“Any way around it?” Rowan asked, sounding irritated. I stared at the large Pokemon, glancing back the way we’d come, then peering around the Onix. It wasn’t too close to the mouth of the slope, but it’s tail would easily be able to close the distance between its body and the slope should it decide to strike.

“We can either try to slip past it, or head back the way we came,” I told the young woman. “It doesn’t look too upset, just curious. Unfortunately, Onix are known for their random mood swings. We should get a move on quickly either way, before it loses patience and decides to attack or something.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9
Sweet Sensations spray count- 6

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

59.89%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x3 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation spray ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett

=====

OOC: Short post is short ;_;...

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-31-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:26 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan nodded, closing her eyes for a brief moment before taking out a Pokeball. When the crimson light released her Swampert, she barked a single command. “Protect.” Allin, her Swampert, nodded her large, ocean-blue head before creating a large, almost rectangular green shield that stretched itself over the two humans and Blazefist. “Hold it as long as you can, Allin,” Rowan said, taking a step forward. The shimmery protective screen shifted forward silently, following her.

We have to move quickly,” Rowan noted when the Protect glossed over briefly, almost completely disappearing from sight, before returning.

OCC;; ...

Black and White Teams

Old 01-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

When Rowan sent out her Swampert and ordered her to use Protect, Onix seemed to lose all interest in us. It probably decided there was no use bothering with us thanks to Allin’s Protect.

“We have to move quickly,” Rowan said, and I nodded. The four of us bustled forward, skirting around the massive stone serpent as it curled up and shoved its head under its rocky body. It was apparently going back to sleep, and I couldn’t help be feel relieved that it was going to let us pass without any aggressive actions.

We soon reached the slope, which pitched downward sharply. BlazeFist nimbly perched on a large outcropping, casting the light of his head-flame down the trail. The light was just barely able to illuminate the floor where it leveled out a good two dozen yards below us. Sticking out of the slope were sharp bits of stone and shards of rock that had managed to find some balance on the steep slope. I scooted as close to the slope as I dared and felt a wave of dry heat roll up to greet my face. I grimaced and stepped back a few paces, glancing at Rowan and rolling my shoulders.

“Being a Ranger, I’m not allowed to take shortcuts when it comes to getting around here. You, however, are more than welcome to have BlazeFist carry you down. I highly recommend it, or else you’re going to be feeling very hot and cranky once we finally reach level ground. It only gets worse from here so I think it would be best for you to save your strength for the path ahead.”

Of course, at that moment we were interrupted by yet another Pokemon. BlazeFist gave a warning call, tensing on his perch, and seconds later a large bat-looking beast came soaring up from the trail below. Its body was a dark purple color, and the membranes of its wings stretched from the pinchers on its arms to about halfway down its segmented tail. Said tail was tipped with two nasty-looking stingers. The bat flew up above us and circled once, then flipped upside down and latched onto the cave ceiling with its powerful feet. It twisted its head and looked down at us with eyes a feral yellow color, its large, conch-shaped ears twitching constantly.

“Scor?” it quipped, cocking its head at a painful-looking angle to stare at Rowan with those unblinking yellow eyes. Over by the cave wall to our left, the Onix shifted slightly. I hoped it wouldn’t get angry with the noise Gliscor was making and decide to attack after all.

“Great, of all the times for a Pokemon to be interested in the scent spray, it would be when we’re trying to avoid a giant tempermental stone snake,” I mumbled, switching my wary gaze back and forth between Gliscor and Onix. “Well, Rowan, what do you feel like doing? Want to ignore Gliscor and head on or take your chances battling it?”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8
Sweet Sensations spray count- 5

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-31-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:31 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan nodded to Sara’s first words, thankfully for the offer. She planned on riding her Tyranitar instead, however. She didn’t want to weaken her Ranger’s Pokemon.

As the group passed the sleepy Onix, Allin let her Protect fade away. When the new encounter appeared and Blazefist gave his call, the Swampert turned her large head to the Pokemon, snapping at the Gliscor angrily. Even though the Gliscor hadn’t done anything, yet, to upset the Adamant Pokemon, Allin still seemed angry at it. The Swampert Growled at Gliscor, the sound echoing through the tunnels.

Great, of all the times for a Pokemon to be interested in the scent spray, it would be when we’re trying to avoid a giant temperamental stone snake,” Sara mumbled, glancing anxiously between the two Pokemon. “Well, Rowan, what do you feel like doing? Want to ignore Gliscor and head on or take your chances battling it?”

Voi vedea cum putem tariff,” Rowan replied, not even realizing the switch in languages. “Te rog, Allin, utilizare Mud Bomb.” She said the attack strangely, making it sound oddly distorted. Luckily Allin understood in just fine. The great Water/Ground Pokemon opened her mouth to inhale the dirt around her. She swallowed the specks of dirt with a loud gulp before opening her mouth again. Neatly packed balls of mud exploded out of her mouth, all aimed for Gliscor.

OCC;; Lalalala

Black and White Teams

Old 01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

BP

I might not be able to understand Romanian, but I could understand well enough that Rowan was initiating Gliscor in battle when her Swampert suddenly inhaled a massive amount of loose dirt from the cave floor. A moment later, the large mudfish craned her jaws open to reveal the dirt had been packed into hard, wet balls of mud, which Allin proceeded to spit at Gliscor with amazing strength and accuracy.

The balls arched through the air, and Gliscor eyed them for a moment before spreading its wings and dropping from the ceiling. It performed a few spins and twirls to avoid the Mud Bomb, dropping towards Allin like a giant purple stone. The bat-scorpion opened its fang-filled jaws wide, cackling as it plummeted towards its foe. Strangely, the cackling sounded more jolly than maniacal. Apparently, Gliscor was enjoying this sudden match of strength and strategy.

The Pokemon dropped faster and faster, becoming a blur as it fell. Within seconds it had reached Allin and performed a neat aerial flip, swinging its large, dual-stinger-tipped tail around as the appendage took on a metallic sheen. Gliscor was getting ready to use Iron Tail, not seeming to realize that Steel moves weren’t all that strong when used on a Water Pokemon like Swampert.

At the same time Gliscor was unleashing its attack, I noticed Allin’s Mud Bombs beginning to fall earthward again. Gliscor, obviously, was too caught up in its efforts to hit Swampert to notice the spheres being pulled down by gravity, and I had a feeling the Pokemon was a bit scatterbrained.

While this was all going on, BlazeFist took up vigil watching the Onix, which either was ignoring the battle, had fallen asleep, or was waiting for the right time to strike at the smaller Pokemon keeping it awake.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Adamant Female Swampert: 100%
-? ? Gliscor: 100% <Iron Tail>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8
Sweet Sensations spray count- 5
Beginning to grow uncomfortably warm

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.