Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Oh yeah, I guess you already know, but EP and TDL merged. BlueJello is the leader of the clan along with me.

Also it still says The Unreal Shadow Tracker under LMSSI :o
ok dude ill update in the morning

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Quote:
You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a point deduction.
Would it be possible if you placed a clan as a different color or something if they have already declined a war? This would cause less confusion if a clan rejects a certain number of times. I guess you could also require the people who challenge to challenge the clan in both the opposing clan's thread and the clan index. This would also do the same job.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Would it be possible if you placed a clan as a different color or something if they have already declined a war? This would cause less confusion if a clan rejects a certain number of times. I guess you could also require the people who challenge to challenge the clan in both the opposing clan's thread and the clan index. This would also do the same job.
My my, quite the idea. It certainly would be a lot easier to challenge others if this was the case.

I think we should have a vote (no brainer) on if this should get ammended in. I for one feel that it makes oppurtunity easier for wars sake if we possesed this bit of information at a glance.

Drake
Old 06-05-2010, 03:40 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
The teo set it up it was meant for every challenge to be posted on here, he stated more then once, if both parties dont fill this out then he could ignore a war altogether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Drake View Post
My my, quite the idea. It certainly would be a lot easier to challenge others if this was the case.

I think we should have a vote (no brainer) on if this should get ammended in. I for one feel that it makes oppurtunity easier for wars sake if we possesed this bit of information at a glance.

Drake
well were not really going to take a vote

Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

just posting to say that lms won the war with pokerus empire

Old 06-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Ahlat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ahlat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
Clan's MUST post here stating if they've won or loss.
That is a rule and you haven't followed it. you gave your clan the point before the other clan had already posted. I don't mean to say your lying, but I just find that the rules should apply to everyone and should be followed. That is all. Please excuse me if I sound rude the slightest bit. I'm not trying to be.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:

Drake
Not trying to be rude or anything but the U.S.B or Brawlers are NOT even on the clan index yet... I don't think your clan has even registered ...
Also I don't think you can vote for this stuff to happen xD...

Last edited by Mystogan; 06-06-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

We will be making a new thread/clan. We aren't continuing off of that off-shoot.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
We will be making a new thread/clan. We aren't continuing off of that off-shoot.
Ah ok... best of luck then
Old 06-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Ah ok... best of luck then
Heh, easy mistake. We plan to catch you all very soon. I feel honored to say that I'm working with such an exceptional group of people, and even more proud to say that all of them are versatile and well rounded PE2K members. They've all been around the block a few times, and they are a very close knit group of players.

(Epic finger in air)

See that number one spot? It'll be ours soon.

Big talk from a random right? Its either over confidence or someone very sure of they're, and the groups ability to play the game.

Take this as quote if you may, we the untitled will reign over PE2K.

Best of luck "competiton".

Drake
Old 06-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

You still need to add me to the leaders list alongside Steve in The Deadly Legacy section, and also remove Endless Possibilities from the rankings.

~Thanks.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Heh, easy mistake. We plan to catch you all very soon. I feel honored to say that I'm working with such an exceptional group of people, and even more proud to say that all of them are versatile and well rounded PE2K members. They've all been around the block a few times, and they are a very close knit group of players.

(Epic finger in air)

See that number one spot? It'll be ours soon.

Big talk from a random right? Its either over confidence or someone very sure of they're, and the groups ability to play the game.

Take this as quote if you may, we the untitled will reign over PE2K.

Best of luck "competiton".

Drake
I appreciate the high confidence you have but you have to face reality. Currently the Laughing Man's is at 5 points as of right now. If you look around the battling center there aren't many active clans ( maybe 2-3 at most... ). Establishing wars and doing wars take time when it comes between an active and inactive clan. So your phrase " It'll be ours soon " can possibly be rephrase to " It can be ours in 4 months... "....

I'm not saying you guys aren't good or anything.... you just need to look at the reality that it can a long time or it can never happen...

- GreenEagle

Last edited by Mystogan; 06-06-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

apologies for being so late but Im here to comfirm Pokerus Empire lost the WAR to the LMSSI clan..

EDIT: I also want to ask P EMpire was @ 0 points & for losing we're now at -3 & at 5th place.. I thought we just get bumpt down & - 1 point?.?

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 06-06-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
I appreciate the high confidence you have but you have to face reality. Currently the Laughing Man's is at 5 points as of right now. If you look around the battling center there aren't many active clans ( maybe 2-3 at most... ). Establishing wars and doing wars take time when it comes between an active and inactive clan. So your phrase " It'll be ours soon " can possibly be rephrase to " It can be ours in 4 months... "....

I'm not saying you guys aren't good or anything.... you just need to look at the reality that it can a long time or it can never happen...

How would I know? I've been in the pe2k for 3 and a half years

- GreenEagle

I commend your argument, though it wasn't really implied as a "right here and now" notion. But seeing as you took it that way, might I say that it is not exactly hard to get 5 points provided you know what your doing. After all, in less than 3 weeks you all got three so....

Which brings me to this statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
apologies for being so late but Im here to comfirm Pokerus Empire lost the WAR to the LMSSI clan..

EDIT: I also want to ask P EMpire was @ 0 points & for losing we're now at -3 & at 5th place.. I thought we just get bumpt down & - 1 point?.?
That would be the case had it have been a standard war. But according to the rules, the more participants (approximately two per point) after the orignal 5 person minimum, the more the war is worth. High risk high reward.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
I commend your argument, though it wasn't really implied as a "right here and now" notion. But seeing as you took it that way, might I say that it is not exactly hard to get 5 points provided you know what your doing. After all, in less than 3 weeks you all got three so....

Which brings me to this statement:

That would be the case had it have been a standard war. But according to the rules, the more participants (approximately two per point) after the orignal 5 person minimum, the more the war is worth. High risk high reward.
Yeah but can you tell me how many clans are actually active? I'm not trying to start something but at those 3 weeks there were quiet a number of ACTIVE clans. I don't know what you consider active...

Last edited by Mystogan; 06-06-2010 at 11:20 PM.