Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:49 PM
mattschmit3 Offline
New Trainer

Question PKMN MS sky: Dialga strategies

So i have been trying to defeat dialga in the Hidden Land for quite some time. I am a totodile and my partner is Eevee. we are level 44. anybody know some strategies on how to defeat him?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: PKMN MS sky: Dialga strategies

Mmm. I've beaten him quite a few times, most recently with Skitty/Bulbasaur.

Generally, try putting him to sleep with Sleep Seeds. This will buy you a few turns to heal, set up status conditions, lower or increase stats, and generally inflict damage. A Stun Seed works for healing, but the effect wears off as soon as you inflict damage or lower stats.

Now, I have PMD: Time, so I use a Vile Seed. This nifty items lowers the opponent's Defense/Special Defense to their lowest levels, making attacks deal more damage than before.

Don't forget held items! A Power Band will help your Attack stat, and a Defense Scarf will help with Defense. It may not be much, but it can give you the edge you need. Also, bring plenty of Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds!

As for moves, try giving Eevee the move Dig. It's super effective, and will usually give you a one turn break (Dialga usually targets the lead pokemon).

Totodile is a bit trickier; Ice Fang will deal neutral damage. Try using Screech to lower Dialga's Defense (use it until you can't anymore, I believe three times), then use Superpower to inflict massive super effective damage! The reason you want to lower his defense as much as possible is because Superpower will lower your own stats after being used, so it's really a one-shot wonder move.

If Eevee knows Helping Hand and Sand Attack, that will help. Helping Hand boosts the Attack/Special Attack of allies, while Sand Attack lowers accuracy, making Dialga miss more often.

I hope this helps!
Old 03-24-2010, 05:25 PM
BlazikenQ Offline

Lightbulb Re: PKMN MS sky: Dialga strategies

OK, when I defeat dialga (I,m a treecko and a torchic) I use this strategy: I make treecko use agility until both of us is at quadruple speed. Then I set torchics moves so it only can use mirror move. Then I walk to Dialgas side and uses dig. Then, Dialga usually uses roar of time, and takes the damage itself without torchic or me getting hurt. Then, I comes up and deals super effective damage with dig. I'll just repeat that a few times, then dialga gets owned. ...And they lived happy all after.

THE END!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Relith Offline

Default Re: PKMN MS sky: Dialga strategies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazikenQ View Post
OK, when I defeat dialga (I,m a treecko and a torchic) I use this strategy: I make treecko use agility until both of us is at quadruple speed. Then I set torchics moves so it only can use mirror move. Then I walk to Dialgas side and uses dig. Then, Dialga usually uses roar of time, and takes the damage itself without torchic or me getting hurt. Then, I comes up and deals super effective damage with dig. I'll just repeat that a few times, then dialga gets owned. ...And they lived happy all after.

THE END!
My advice to you, would be to bring 3 X-eye seeds. Those are great. They work for you, for almost 15 turns at least, for me they do.
Always work hard on your team.
R3ignlasting, a great programmer.