Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

When I say "NEW" Pokemon I mean when everything changed. The character changed, designs (clothes) changed, Pokemon themselves changed, and the messages changed.

What I think is wrong with New Pokemon:

The messages seem obvious. They seem dull and boring. I support being a good sport. However! I do not support this stuff where it isn't all about winning. Yes, Pokemon is all about winning! It is a contest to see who has the best skill, Pokemon, and heart.

Also, the show seems to be repetitive. Here is the new schedule for Pokemon. Listen up fans:

1) Ash battles gym leader.
2) They train for a bit.
3) Dawn (use to be May) does a contest.
4) They train for a bit.
5) Ash battles gym leader. And so on...

People this is sad. In the golden age of Pokemon (1998-2004) each and every episode had a different story. Now I am not saying that Pokemon has run out of ideas. They just need to get more creative. If you have noticed Pokemon (world wide) has lost thousands of views. This is not because Pokemon is old and unrecognized, it is because of the new characters.

The new characters to Pokemon in both Japan and America have gotten progressively more girly through out the seasons (I have noticed this when Ash goes to the Hoenn region) Ash has gotten more and more feminine. I don't mean the new voice over (even thought that is girly) I mean his personality too. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE IS DOING CONTESTS NOW!!!!!!! Ash used to have a fiery personality and wanted to win no matter the cost. Now he tends to accept losing just as much as he accepts winning.

Dawn... Dawn is too girly for my liking. Even May, for all the episodes she has whined and cried about her loosing to a person that is both better than her and smarter than her, is not as bad as Dawn. Jeez, when did the whole dressing up fancy for a contest get popular!? The character Dawn however, is not as annoying as May. She doesn't cry about losing however she is the same as Ash. She accepts losing just as much as winning. In my book losing is not acceptable. I have not lost one battle (except for the elite four) in ANY of my Pokemon games.

Brock... Brock has lost his ambition to get the girl. Well, what I mean is he isn't as crazy about them as he used to be. Brock used to be crazy around the girls and then Misty would come, smack him, drag him off, and end it with saying, "You wish!" (aaaaah good times). Now-a-days he seems to be more into stating the obvious (not that he didn't before) but he tends to be more calm now. I guess you can say that about all the characters now. They have lost their personality.

Pickachu... Yes I do see some stuff wrong with Pikachu! Pikachu no longer has the personalty is used to have. Pikachu used to be concerned about himself as well has concerned about Ash and friends. However, now he would give his life to save Ash. Not that that isn't a bad thing, it is brotherly love ('My brother, My brother, now tell me what we're fighting for, now tell me what we are fighting for!'... if you can tell me which Pokemon movie that is from I will give you a virtual 5 bucks), but Pikachu has been brain washed same as the others.

[RECENT POST]
Now about Ash accepting a loss. Accepting a loss is not acceptable. I am not saying you should hold a grudge, I am saying a loss is not acceptable. If you lose you should train even harder and win. Ash on the other hand doesn't train much when he loses. He somehow beats the gym leader using the Pokemon's trust and feelings. Look, I know. Pokemon are living creatures, they have feelings, they are cute, but they are also competitive. They WANT to get better. They want to get tougher so they can prove to you that they can beat your foe. Ash is this sissy who never talks about winning anymore. This is what I am talking about when I say the show has gotten politically correct. The whole thing right now is that everyone is a winner. Well I got news for you. No. There will always be a winner and there will always be a loser. That is just the way COMPETITION is. there will be a loser and winner. The winner is acceptable. The loser should feel shamed. The loser should go and try harder and strive for victory. Life is about enjoying yourself, yes I know, however winning is just as important.

I am so sorry for dissing my FAVORITE show of ALL TIME, but it had to be done. Sometimes I feel like crying because my favorite T.V show has been downgraded to dust (I don't really cry or feel like crying it is just a figure of speech). God, please help Pokemon get back to it's glorious position of first place on my T.V.



-TitaniumAnimations, we aren't just critics, we are animators!-

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 12-19-2009 at 10:52 AM.
  #2  
Old 12-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Eun Min Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 639
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Uh... Well, I like the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn series!! But, the Sinnoh arc got boring. Yeah, I'm only talkin' 'bout the anime.

For the video games... The Sinnoh pokemon in genera, is only "okay" now. They're running out of nice, cool, original-like pokemon. So any new video games they're going to make after the Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh - I'm certainly not buying it.
  #3  
Old 12-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
When I say "NEW" Pokemon I mean when everything changed. The character changed, designs (clothes) changed, Pokemon themselves changed, and the messages changed.

What I think is wrong with New Pokemon:

The messages seem obvious. They seem dull and boring. I support being a good sport. However! I do not support this stuff where it isn't all about winning. Yes, Pokemon is all about winning! It is a contest to see who has the best skill, Pokemon, and heart.

Also, the show seems to be repetitive. Here is the new schedule for Pokemon. Listen up fans:

1) Ash battles gym leader.
2) They train for a bit.
3) Dawn (use to be May) does a contest.
4) They train for a bit.
5) Ash battles gym leader. And so on...

People this is sad. In the golden age of Pokemon (1998-2004) each and every episode had a different story. Now I am not saying that Pokemon has run out of ideas. They just need to get more creative. If you have noticed Pokemon (world wide) has lost thousands of views. This is not because Pokemon is old and unrecognized, it is because of the new characters.

The new characters to Pokemon in both Japan and America have gotten progressively more girly through out the seasons (I have noticed this when Ash goes to the Hoenn region) Ash has gotten more and more feminine. I don't mean the new voice over (even thought that is girly) I mean his personality too. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE IS DOING CONTESTS NOW!!!!!!! Ash used to have a fiery personality and wanted to win no matter the cost. Now he tends to accept losing just as much as he accepts winning.

That truly is a bad thing? It shows he is being a good sport! Also I remember him participating in TWO contests. The Wallace Cup and the one where May's Blaziken battles Sceptile. Also don't forget the episode after Ash lost to Paul. If it weren't for Dawn, Ash would still be sulking and giving up his dream of becoming the very best.

Dawn... Dawn is too girly for my liking. Even May, for all the episodes she has whined and cried about her loosing to a person that is both better than her and smarter than her, is not as bad as Dawn. Jeez, when did the whole dressing up fancy for a contest get popular!? The character Dawn however, is not as annoying as May. She doesn't cry about losing however she is the same as Ash. She accepts losing just as much as winning. In my book losing is not acceptable. I have not lost one battle (except for the elite four) in ANY of my Pokemon games.

Did you mope over your loss at the Elite Four then?

Brock... Brock has lost his ambition to get the girl. Well, what I mean is he isn't as crazy about them as he used to be. Brock used to be crazy around the girls and then Misty would come, smack him, drag him off, and end it with saying, "You wish!" (aaaaah good times). Now-a-days he seems to be more into stating the obvious (not that he didn't before) but he tends to be more calm now. I guess you can say that about all the characters now. They have lost their personality.

Welcome to the world of maturity. My guess is Brock has gotten too used to the way he is slapped, grabbed by the ear, and Poison Jabbed every time he hits on a girl.

Pikachu... Yes I do see some stuff wrong with Pikachu! Pikachu no longer has the personalty is used to have. Pikachu used to be concerned about himself as well has concerned about Ash and friends. However, now he would give his life to save Ash. Not that that isn't a bad thing, it is brotherly love ('My brother, My brother, now tell me what we're fighting for, now tell me what we are fighting for!'... if you can tell me which Pokemon movie that is from I will give you a virtual 5 bucks), but Pikachu has been brain washed same as the others.

Mewtwo Strikes Back. Can I have my virtual $5 now? Also remember when Pikachu was fat and shot electricity from its electrical sacs on its cheeks? Now its thin and shoots electricity partially from its tail like Pachirisu.

I am so sorry for dissing my FAVORITE show of ALL TIME, but it had to be done. Sometimes I feel like crying because my favorite T.V show has been downgraded to dust (I don't really cry or feel like crying it is just a figure of speech). God, please help Pokemon get back to it's glorious position of first place on my T.V.



-TitaniumAnimations, we aren't just critics, we are animators!-
Comments and spelling corrections in bold. Where is my virtual $5?
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
  #4  
Old 12-15-2009, 11:20 PM
The Burmy Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fudge City
Posts: 861
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Put me on the creative team and I'll fix every problem there is.
  #5  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

As I have a business, I am going to put this plain and simple (sarcasm, heck, business is bureaucracy!).

I do agree, the Pokemon did get worse during the Sinnoh series. However! The show started its down fall when they took the original characters, voices, and Pokemon away. Now the people who remember the good old days where Pikachu was cute and fat are left standing in the dust muttering to themselves, "What the duece just happened!?"

Nah, I don't mope over my loss. I went back and kicked their sorry little behinds with my lvl 100 Blastoise, Mewtwo, Zapdos, and Typhlosian!

Brock never learns. He is too interested in girls! Even if he does have to hold it in!

And yes arcemegus, I know that Dawn was there for Ash a few times (God knows why) but you'd have to watch EVERY single Kanto, Orange Island, and Jhoto region episode to know what I am talking about. Misty was there for Ash every single battle. For instance, when Ash lost to Richy at the (what was it? Indigo Cup?) Ash went into a stage where he didn't even talk (NOW YOU NO THAT IS GOTTA BE BAD! ASH NEVER STOPS RUNNING HIS MOUTH!). Misty was there. Also, New Pokemon has got serious problems in its story telling now-a-days. They are always worried about being politically correct. You never see anyone get smacked by a fan, frying pan, log, branch, or what ever else anymore. God I seriously hope Misty comes back. She was the main reason that the smacking happened.

Also, Pokemon is too repetitive now. For instance, in the Golden Age of Pokemon you never knew what Team Rockets plan was. Or if they were going to succeed or not. Now days you know what is going to happen, how it is gonna happen, and where it is going to happen. You want an example? Watch the good ol' Pokemon series.

Conrats arcemegus! You have earned your virtual cash!

NOW THAT I HAVE SAID ALL THIS, GOOD DAY! I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 12-16-2009 at 10:56 AM.
  #6  
Old 12-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Nomis's Avatar
Nomis Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 191
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

I agree, pokemon is getting a bit repetitive, like they haven't got any ideas anymore. Any if you haven't noticed already, in every different region, he catches a starter and a bird pokemon. It's more than a coincidence imo.
__________________



  #7  
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 AM
Jessu's Avatar
Jessu Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,088
Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

In my honest opinion, Pokemon went downhill after the Johto series.

The Hoenn Pokemon were ... all right? I don't quite know what to say about them, other than that they were a bit rushed. Not to mention that some of the designs are a bit funky. However, I thought that there were way too many legendary Pokemon being introduced. I did like the idea of a couple of them being able to be the supreme rulers of an element.

But Sinnoh ... I was extremely disappointed when that series came out. All it consists of are evolutions or pre-evolutions of Pokemon from the previous 3 generations (there are 29 of them). If you don't count them, it's about 64 new Pokemon, not counting the legends either. But ... 14 legends? Covering just about every element on earth? Come on now. I liked how some of them were tied in with each other, but 14 is just too much. I can understand the need to have more Pokemon, but they could have at least saved them for the fifth generation, if they plan on having one, just so they HAVE legends to present, and just sat around for a bit longer to think up of more regular Pokemon.
But oh god, the designs of this region. Some of them are quite ... sexual. Take Lopunny and Palkia for example. I'm sure you can spot what I'm talking about in those two. It seems like Pokemon's starting to take a turn to the worldly trends out there.

The anime itself I didn't bother watching anymore when Hoenn was being dragged on. Plus, I really hate how Team Rocket is being way too repetitive about stealing Pikachu nowadays. Every little thing they do is predictable into the next year. Like TitaniumAnimations said, I miss how every episode had a little story in it, and during that time period it wasn't about gym battles until the episode ended. It was crucial character development, plus it explored the Pokemon world a bit so it gave us an idea of what it's like in certain parts of the region that the trio was exploring. Now the original charm is gone, and every time I even glance at it, I get sick.

Bleh, Pokemon, why must you slowly kill yourself in this way? :(
__________________


kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.


| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
  #8  
Old 12-17-2009, 02:55 PM
gemini spark's Avatar
gemini spark Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

yeah old pokemon really awesome
i didnt watched d/p but i know what you mean
__________________
gemini spark
  #9  
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 PM
kokovo's Avatar
kokovo Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Under the seaaaaaa
Posts: 480
Send a message via MSN to kokovo
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Okay, here's my view:

In Kanto (and Johto) it wasn't unusual that if you had missed the last episode, you didn't have a clue what was going on.
Why? Because it had a plot!

Now with Sinnoh, you can miss twenty episodes and you still know exactly what's going on.
Ash and co. are either:
Battling a gym
Doing a contest
Saving some town
Defeating TR's stupid plan.

Which brings me on to my next point.
Remember in the first couple of episodes how TR were actually evil?
The episode that sticks in my mind was #1 or #2 (Can't remember).
TR were floating in their balloon, holding a wanted poster with them on it.
Then they threw their Pokeball's from the balloon into a Pokemon Center window.
Ekans and Koffin came out of the Pokeballs and started smashing stuff up.
And in all the dust TR appeared.

Anyone who watched that episode could not say it wasn't totally awesome.

I could rant for hours about the anime but I guess I better rap it up, so in short:

Kanto = Awasome.
Johto = Pretty good.
Hoen = Alright, I guess.....
Sinnoh = ****
__________________
URPG Stats VPP Stats

Earth taken from the Voyager 1 as it left our solar system

Last edited by kokovo; 12-17-2009 at 08:52 PM.
  #10  
Old 12-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
In my honest opinion, Pokemon went downhill after the Johto series.

The Hoenn Pokemon were ... all right? I don't quite know what to say about them, other than that they were a bit rushed. Not to mention that some of the designs are a bit funky. However, I thought that there were way too many legendary Pokemon being introduced. I did like the idea of a couple of them being able to be the supreme rulers of an element.

But Sinnoh ... I was extremely disappointed when that series came out. All it consists of are evolutions or pre-evolutions of Pokemon from the previous 3 generations (there are 29 of them). If you don't count them, it's about 64 new Pokemon, not counting the legends either. But ... 14 legends? Covering just about every element on earth? Come on now. I liked how some of them were tied in with each other, but 14 is just too much. I can understand the need to have more Pokemon, but they could have at least saved them for the fifth generation, if they plan on having one, just so they HAVE legends to present, and just sat around for a bit longer to think up of more regular Pokemon.
But oh god, the designs of this region. Some of them are quite ... sexual. Take Lopunny and Palkia for example. I'm sure you can spot what I'm talking about in those two. It seems like Pokemon's starting to take a turn to the worldly trends out there.

The anime itself I didn't bother watching anymore when Hoenn was being dragged on. Plus, I really hate how Team Rocket is being way too repetitive about stealing Pikachu nowadays. Every little thing they do is predictable into the next year. Like TitaniumAnimations said, I miss how every episode had a little story in it, and during that time period it wasn't about gym battles until the episode ended. It was crucial character development, plus it explored the Pokemon world a bit so it gave us an idea of what it's like in certain parts of the region that the trio was exploring. Now the original charm is gone, and every time I even glance at it, I get sick.

Bleh, Pokemon, why must you slowly kill yourself in this way? :(

I totally agree with this statement. Pokemon was completely fine until the Hoenn region. The Hoenn region was the REAL downfall of Pokemon. It was HORRIBLE during the Hoenn first season. However, it got progressively got better. Then, out of the blue, we are sent back to the Kanto region (which brought up haunting and grim memories when Misty left. Because I will admit I am a slight Pokeshipper. I acknowledge the fact that Misty and Ash had something but I do not think that it is seriously important) and we watched Pokemon's heart and soul ripped right from its body. A new company bought Pokemon! They had no money left to fund for good voice actors and now we have the newly dubbed: Constipated Ash, The Homo Brock, and The Sexist Dawn. This is sad because when I was a kid I grew up watching this show. It pains me that these creeps destroy Pokemon. I don't even watch Pokemon much anymore. I watch my collection of the complete 5 seasons and that is it.

With this being said, we can easily distinguish where Pokemon went bad. I wouldn't say that Pokemon ran out of good ideas. I would say that somebody needs to go back to the old drawing board. They need to stop cranking these episodes out, expecting to see the big yen rolling in, and sit and think about the stories. The original Pokemon seasons consisted of an average of 20-40 episodes because they sat and actually THOUGHT of new ideas. Thus, now that they own an empire, they have no time to sit and think about the future. Watching Pokemon collapse like Rome makes me feel so much pain inside. I hope seriously hope that Pokemon can restore itself. Kind of like a renaissance.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
  #11  
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Pokemon's just getting...how to describe it...silly. Mostly the anime. And it's not the good silly, either. It's the DUMDUM silly. Even if the characters are growing up (I think it might be alright if Ash accepts losses nowadays), now they're just recycling, using less creative scenarios.

Previously in the series, Team Rocket did kewl stuffz like driving blimps through storms, which is the best example I can think of right now. And they even created multiple-part scenarios! Now they always use large machines crashing through the forest or canyon which is pretty easily destroyed. And it's not the Magikarp submarine, either, which was positively...great.

And--come on! Happiny is almost just like Togepi, only...extremely strong? What? H-how does that even work? And somehow it makes me feel...angry at the character, for seeming so dumb. Reminds me of what Pebbles and Bambam are doing in the latest Fruity Pebbles commercials, what with their giant cereal robots and clobberin' times.

I noticed the attacks are also stranger dangers. Pikachu apparently got anorexic after the first few battles, and is a superconductor like every other electric-type guy. Every attack glows! Pretty.

Plus, the focus on contests and...ping-pong? shouldn't be there. It's a change of pace, but I find the battles more interesting.

And that's about all I've got to say.
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
  #12  
Old 12-18-2009, 11:58 PM
iisST1TCH's Avatar
iisST1TCH Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6
Send a message via AIM to iisST1TCH
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Honestly I've always loathed the new Pokemon, I prefer the original cards, series, games, and most importantly the 150. I'm currently playing Plat. and plan on getting my hands on all of the original 150 by any means necessary and playing with only those after acquired.
__________________
Platinum -- 4082 4484 4913
  #13  
Old 12-19-2009, 02:47 AM
Doroshii's Avatar
Doroshii Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 541
Send a message via AIM to Doroshii Send a message via MSN to Doroshii
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Welp, I think it all started going down hill when Brock left.
Yep, Tracy was just not doing it for me.
I MEAN WELL- IT WAS EXCITING AND ALL. Pink fruit.

But hey, I accepted the second generation of pokemon. "Oh, another 100, I guess I can deal with more."
Then a third generation? "Oh, another 100- wait. Whats going on? This is too many."
Then a fourth generation? "I just cant keep up."

This is where I fit in. Thank you.

Also, yes. Can Ash loose some battles? Hes too magical to be so successful. Enough repeating.
Has he even aged a day?
__________________
Okay.

Scott: Golly Oreo! Apparently we're in a 50's sitcom! XD
  #14  
Old 12-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendo View Post
Pokemon's just getting...how to describe it...silly. Mostly the anime. And it's not the good silly, either. It's the DUMDUM silly. Even if the characters are growing up (I think it might be alright if Ash accepts losses nowadays), now they're just recycling, using less creative scenarios.

Previously in the series, Team Rocket did kewl stuffz like driving blimps through storms, which is the best example I can think of right now. And they even created multiple-part scenarios! Now they always use large machines crashing through the forest or canyon which is pretty easily destroyed. And it's not the Magikarp submarine, either, which was positively...great.

And--come on! Happiny is almost just like Togepi, only...extremely strong? What? H-how does that even work? And somehow it makes me feel...angry at the character, for seeming so dumb. Reminds me of what Pebbles and Bambam are doing in the latest Fruity Pebbles commercials, what with their giant cereal robots and clobberin' times.

I noticed the attacks are also stranger dangers. Pikachu apparently got anorexic after the first few battles, and is a superconductor like every other electric-type guy. Every attack glows! Pretty.

Plus, the focus on contests and...ping-pong? shouldn't be there. It's a change of pace, but I find the battles more interesting.

And that's about all I've got to say.
See? Look where recycling gets you!
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
  #15  
Old 12-22-2009, 03:49 PM
mickmon95's Avatar
mickmon95 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Jo Momma!!!
Posts: 1,550
Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: What do you think is wrong with "New" Pokemon

Maybe you guys are just growing out of pokemon. Remember that its a children's show.
__________________
Credit to Lynchy Pokemon lives forever!
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com