Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: Individual RP: Ayotui

Almost at the same time rhyperior used its thunder punch to light up the stairway, I saw my ranger step on some sort of funny goo. I couldn’t see it properly though because it was too dark. I was about to ask rhyperior to illuminate it, when the weird goo made a sound, it sounded like it was saying ''muk''. I helped Elijah out of the weird poisonous mud and ordered rhyperior to use the thunder punch he was using to light up the stair on muk.

Because the stairs where no place to have a real battle, I told rhyperior to try and move the battle out of there. Elijah and I where right in the middle of the battlefield, between rhyperior and muk,but The stairs where wide so we had no trouble getting out of the way. ''if only I had some water so you could clean your leg.'' I said to Elijah as I kept one eye on his leg and one eye on the battle.

Rhyperiors arm started to glow even brighter than before, and he was slowly walking up the stairs towards the almost immobile blob that was lurking at the top of the stairs. Rhyperior was ready to release all the electricity it had stored in its arm, by using thunder punch.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 03-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Ayotui

OOC; Gender of Muk?

BP

Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Alex

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex reached out to pull his Ranger from the muddled mess on the floor of the Abandoned Power Plant. ''If only I had some water so you could clean your leg.''

"Nah, I'll be alright," Elijah responded. He fiddled around with his belt, finally pulling off a Pokeball. With the click of a button, he recalled the feisty Jumpluff that had been following them from the beginning and exposed one of his other Pokemon. A second pink Pokemon appeared beside the first. However, this one is unique, simply because it could speak.

"What?" the grumpy Slowking asked.

"Hey Midas. Mind fixing this?" The Ranger pointed towards his leg.

Sighing, the irritable royalty produced a minor water gun, soaking the grimy leg.

"Thanks," the Ranger laughed as the group moved farther up the stairs and into the open hallway.

Rhyperior held up an arm, basking in an electrical glow to not only light the way, but to attack the Muk which had followed the group in a particular manner. "RHYPERIOR!"

The fist collided with the poisonous blob, splattering the invertebrate over the tiled floor. However, Muk regained his stance by wrapping around the arm. It completely covered Rhyperior's hand and forearm. However, Muk wasn't quite done. He began to let go a wretched stench as poisonous goo dripped from Rhyperior's appendage. And although Muk was dripping, the shell of his body was becoming much harder. Almost like a concrete encasement...

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Muk [???, Stench, ???]
89.95%
[DEF + 2]
[Used Acid Armor]

Your Pokemon
Rhyperior [Male, Solid Rock, Hardy]
100%
[Used Thunderpunch]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Alex
Location; Abandoned Power Plant
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

Cradily [Male, Suction Cups, Bold]
100%
(BM Recover, BM Mirror Coat, TM Toxic, TM Substitute.)
[In Pokeball]

Rhyperior [Male, Solid Rock, Hardy]
100%
(TM Roar, TM Substitute, BM Counter, TM Rock Polish, MT Thunder Punch, MT Ice Punch, TM Swords Dance)
[In Battle]

Total Items; 2 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Max Potions & 1 Full Heal.

Total Pokemon Seen; Shinx, Elekid, Zubat, Muk

Total Captured Pokemon; None.