Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-13-2009, 05:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Individual RP: Ayotui

All is dark in the Registration Office. The Trainer opens the door quietly, noting that nobody seems to be home despite the fact that you have an appointment. It occurs to you that you should probably leave and come back in the morning, but despite this you reach over and turn on a light on the wall. The room, now lit before you, has a rustic log cabin interior, with a desk, a small waiting area filled with chairs and books, and a teenager in a gravity-defying cloak hanging upside down from the ceiling, sleeping soundly.
That last one doesn't sound quite right. The teenager cracks an eye open tiredly, and then puts on a smile.

"Velcome."

---------

Encounters Left: 15

Encounters-

Trainer Stats

Name: Alex
Items: 2 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Max Potions, 1 Full Heal

Pokemon

Pokemon: Cradily
Nickname:
Ability: Suction Cups
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Recover, Mirror Coat, Toxic, Substitute

Pokemon: Rhyperior
Nickname:
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Substitute, Counter, Rock Polish, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Swords Dance
Old 12-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: Individual RP: Ayotui

I had just arrived to the registration office. all was dark and not a single light was on, nobody seamed to be here, but still I decided to turn the light on, and wait. As the room got lighter I saw, there was someone else in the room. it was a young girl, sitting in a rather weird posItion, she seamed asleep, so i decided to take a seat and wait for her to wake up.
I put my hand in my pocket and took out 2 red and white balls, and looked at them. ''well rhyperior, cradily, in a while we will go out to catch a few pokemon.'' I looked at the sleeping teen, realising she had woken up. She looked at me with a rather drowsy expression and said: '' Welcome, your ranger will be here In a second, take a seat.''

I stayed where i was and waited for my ranger to arrive.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 12-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Ayo, please don't god-mod. If it's not your character or your character's Pokemon it's out of your control.

IC: The Trainer who had come in was staring at Sokka, although the Ranger could not for the life of him figure out why. He also wasn't certain why he was upside down. Then he looked at the floor. Or rather, the ceiling.

"Oh, sorry!" He reached up and detached a hook from his boot. He fell with a crash to the floor, but pushed himself up easily, brushing his arms off. "I vas just running a little experiment. I von't bore you with the details." He disconnected two rings from the top of his boots and shed his cloak, which seemed to have been attached to the rings, and then spat out some kind of mouthguard. "Anyway, I assume you're my 9:00 PM, right? Alex, booked for..." he checked the clipboard, "the Abandoned Power Plant. Well you're in for a treat, the Plant is my favorite area and I know it like the back of my hand."

---------

A flash of purple light signaled their arrival in front of a massive old building. The face was a dingy gray, but the interior held all kinds of old gadgets and technology on par with modern humanity. It was truly an oddity in this mostly natural place.

"Hm," Sokka noticed a Shinx jumping around near the front door. "Well, looks like your first encounter already."

---------

Encounters Left: 14

Encounters- ??? ??? Shinx

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Nickname:

Nickname:
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roar, Substitute, Counter, Rock Polish, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Swords Dance
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I looked around the room, and I realized there was somebody else here, there was a man, hanging in a rather weird position. My eyes where instantly drawn towards him almost as if i was staring. He did not seem to know why i was staring at him though. he suddenly fell down on the floor with a crash, but he quickly stood up. "I was just running a little experiment. I Won't bore you with the details." he said as he got up, from what just happened I would guess he was embarrassed. There where two rings on his boot that he disconnected while putting on some kind of mouth guard. "Anyway, I assume you're my 9:00 PM, right? Alex, booked for..." he said as he checked his clipboard. "the Abandoned Power Plant. Well you're in for a treat, the Plant is my favorite area and I know it like the back of my hand." This was the last thing he said before we reached the plant.
------------------
When we reached the plant, a Gray, old building with dark tinted windows with some dim lights inside. I noticed a Shinx was coming towards us almost as if it where to welcome us. "Well, looks like your first encounter already." My ranger said as he to had noticed the little black and yellow guy. The Shinx seemed rather eager to say hi, but it did not seem like a battler at all. "nah, I don't think this guy is in the mood for battling. plus I don't think he likes to either'' I said as I walked towards the entrance, It was very dark and the only source of light was the plant, As I entered, I saw many different sorts of gadgets and I was eager to find out what sorts of adventures I could find here.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Alex turned the Shinx down, citing that it was more playful than a battler. They went inside, and Sokka noted with some distaste that the lights were flickering. That meant that a mini-generator nearby-the small electrical generators that powered individual sections of the plant-was being drained by some Pokemon. Luckily this one was nearby, and Sokka walked down the entrance corridor to the second door on the left and kicked it in. Just as he had suspected, an Elekid was standing in front of a small box wired into the wall with its hand inside an access panel. Electrical energy was arcing down the arm and into the plug-antennas on its head, empowering it with electricity.

---------

Encounters Left: 13

??? ??? Elekid (100%) <Charge> [SpDef+1]

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Nickname:

Nickname:
Old 01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

as we entered the plant my ranger noticed the lights where flickering, we decided to walk towards the power generator, or rather my ranger walked towards the generator and i followed him. when we reached the generator we saw there was an elekid sucking power from it. '' well theres your problem'' i said, trying to be a bit funny.

I took a pokeball out of my pocket and dropped it on the floor, trying not to disturb the yellow, power plug pokemon. The ball opened and out came a bulky, rock/ground type pokemon with many red plates covering its body. ''ok, rhyperior wait for him to come to you, in the mean time try boosting your speed by using rock polish'' i said to rhyperior as he came out. the plates on its body then started to glow as if they where getting polished, it was actually the top layer of cells in on rhyperiors plates that where moving a little bit, thus polishing the plates, this would reduce drag thus making rhyperior faster.

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Elekid's gender?
NBP

Alex lead off on the safe side, sending out a Rhyperior and commanding a Rock Polish. The Rock-Ground hybrid shimmered slightly as the plates on its body polished themselves in an effort to eliminate friction. The self-polishing finished just as Elekid was done charging up, and the power-plug chose that moment to turn towards Rhyperior and the two humans. The top of its head sparked several times as it snickered. Several waves of electricity flowed up the space inbetween the plugs and Elekid lit up like a lightbulb, preparing an attack. The flux of power was so intense that a few bolts arced off of it, striking assorted machinery and the floor in small places and causing multiple minor small fires.

---------

Encounters Left: 13

??? ??? Elekid (100%) <Discharge> [Charged, SpDef+1]

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Nickname:

Nickname:
HP: 434/434 [Spd+2]

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 01-16-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ooc: elekid is female, and wasnt that a battle post?

both rhyperior and elekid where done boosting their stats and where now ready to battle.

''rhyperior use rock blast on elekid'' I yelled at it before adding:''but stop once you see elekid getting near fainting''.

The massive tank, now with a boost in speed, pointed its palm at the small elekid, revealing a hollow area that resembled a cannon. The cannon then started to glow and a great deal of rock where sent out. ''be carefull not to hit any electronics though'' i said to rhyperior as he was about to send the rocks flying towards elekid. each rock was about 1 inch thick and they where packed closely togheter forming a larger rock being about 20 inches thick. rhyperior was meant to throw 2-5 of those at elekid.

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

BP

Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Alex

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the two Pokemon faced one another, a small fizzing sound came from Sokka's belt. Each Ranger was designated to carry a transmitter device which links back to the Ranger Head Base.

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" The voice on the other end shouted. "It's me, Sokka. Elijah! You're being called to another area for expertise. I couldn't go since apparently, I don't have the required 'materials', whatever that means. I think the Boss Lady just didn't want me to-"

"Shut up, already. I'm going," Sokka responded to the incoming message, effectively cutting off the rambling stranger. "Hey, Alex. I need to go," he explained, turning shoulder and heading towards the door. "A new Ranger will be here shortly."

Before Alex could respond, the battle had resumed. The massive Rhyperior assumed position, raising a rock clad arm into the air. Like a cannon, it pointed at the small Electric Pokemon. He heaved forward, producing a rock the size of a small boulder. It launched itself at the Elekid, who couldn't avoid the heavy blow due to lack of speed. The second came as fast as the first, striking her in the face. She fell, unconscious from the massive attack. It seemed a large, Hardy Rhyperior using a strong move, (even if it only hit twice) was too much.

Suddenly, from behind Alex and his Pokemon, came a cheerful, albeit out of breath, voice. "'Ello there! I'm Elijah! I'll be taking over your Park Tour today."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Elekid [Female, ???, ???]
0%
[---]
SpDEF + 1
Fainted.

Your Pokemon
Rhyperior [Male, Solid Rock, Hardy]
100%
[Used Rock Blast]
Speed + 2

Current Stats;

Trainer; Alex
Location; Abandoned Power Plant
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

Cradily [Male, Suction Cups, Bold]
100%
(BM Recover, BM Mirror Coat, TM Toxic, TM Substitute.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
(TM Roar, TM Substitute, BM Counter, TM Rock Polish, MT Thunder Punch, MT Ice Punch, TM Swords Dance)
[In Battle]

Total Items; 2 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Max Potions & 1 Full Heal.

Total Pokemon Seen; Shinx, Elekid

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

as the little yellow ac plug pokemon fainted i walked up to rhyperior and slapped it in the face. rhyperior was rock hard and did not fell the hit. ''i told you to stop if you saw it get weak'' i said at him, pretending to be mad even though i wasnt. i called rhyperior back to its ball and told my ranger we should keep walking.

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Sequentio Offline

NBP

Abandoned Power Plant

Receiving not even a simple hello, or even a furtive glance, Alex ignored the new Ranger as if he were the plague. Instead, the other approached the large Rhypherior, idly standing by after the short battle. The trainer had offered it none other than a smack in the face.

Elijah recoiled, never before seeing such blatant... disapproval of a Pokemon. It was hardly the Pokemon's fault. He was using as little power as he could - but Rock Blast was an intense move that hits at least twice.

Without further notice, Rhyperior was recalled to his Pokeball. It was at this time that the trainer finally acknowledged the arrival of the new Ranger. However, he received no more greetings than, "Let's keep walking."

Again, Elijah was stunned. No one had ever spoken such direct commands, especially with someone who was supposed to be helping. Perhaps Alex could use a bit more tact. "Well, what way would you like? There's an upstairs, downstairs and right now, we're in the main wing of the ground floor..."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
NONE

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Alex
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

100%
[In Pokeball]

100%
(TM Roar, TM Substitute, BM Counter, TM Rock Polish, MT Thunder Punch, MT Ice Punch, TM Swords Dance)
[In Battle]

Total Items; 2 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Max Potions & 1 Full Heal.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ooc: worst post ever

I turned towards my ranger just to see that sokka was nowhere to be seen. instead there was new ranger in his place. he had a weird look on his face, a mix of fear and surprise, ''I can see why you think is do pokemon abuse, but its not what it looks like. its actually a little bet we have: I hit rhyperior hard in the face when we lose/don't catch a pokemon, and he hits me when we do.'' I said to him and smiled.

"Well, what way would you like? There's an upstairs, downstairs and right now, we're in the main wing of the ground floor..."my ranger said to me.
''well I don't really care, as long as is get to see and battle some cool pokemon, but i'm gonna go with the logic that stronger pokemon appear the higher up you go, so lets go upstairs'' I replied to him, still trying to convince him that I was not a pokemon abuser.

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Sequentio Offline

NBP

Abandoned Power Plant

''Well, I don't really care, as long as is get to see and battle some cool Pokemon... But I'm gonna go with the logic that stronger pokemon appear the higher up you go, so let's go upstairs,'' Alex figured.

Not knowing if that was true or not, he shrugged, still edging away from the other. There was a set of stairs to the left, which looked old - though this was a Power Plant at some point. It was built on a stable ground with heavy materials, (most often concrete) so it would not crumble when loose charges of magnetic force fumbled through the air. The Ranger placed an unsteady hand on the railing, testing the stability of the wooden aide. It seemed to shake a bit, but Elijah was hoping his life wouldn't depend on it anyways.

He stepped on the first stair, light crumbs of concrete trickling down the edge. However, it was only dust and he moved the thought from his mind and motioned for the trainer to continue.

The next step looked stable enough as he started up the long flight - until Elijah noticed there weren't any lights coming from above. "Huh? That's strange... I wonder whAH!" Before he could continue, a lithe blue bat swooped from the impending darkness, screeching with all its might.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Zubat [???, ???, ???]
100%

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Alex
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

100%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Battle]

Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ooc: sorry i took so long and sorry for the post being so short

ic:As we got up to the second floor my ranger and I realized it was very dark. All of a sudden a zubat appeared out of nowhere. It seamed like it wanted to battle. I however had always been afraid of bats. Instead I sent out my rhyperior and told it to use thunder-punch but not realease it instead just lighting up its arm so that we could see. i hoped that zubat would eventually leave us alone

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Ayotui; 02-10-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Really sorry, Ayotui. I had some personal life things to take care of.

NBP

Abandoned Power Plant

Alex seemed to hang near the back, willingly looking afraid of the tiny bat. However, the Zubat didn't even seem interested, and instead, swooped over the intruders and down one of the halls.

The Ranger shrugged and moved on.

Behind them, the trainer beckoned Rhyperior out of his Pokeball once more. With several hand motions, the large golem sighed and hoisted a fist into the air. It began to crackle with electricity - perhaps because of the surroudings, and lite up a good majority of the stairwell. However, it hadn't been in time before the Ranger had stepped in something very unpleasant.

"Augh! What is that?" Elijah moaned, lifting up a grossly discolored shoe. It looked to be steeped in something like warm, purple silly putty.

"Muk," a voice laughed, thrilled at seeing someone so dismayed.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Muk [???, ???, ???]
100%

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Alex
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

100%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Battle]

Total Pokemon Seen; Shinx, Elekid, Zubat, Muk