Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 12-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Necrid Offline
New Trainer

Default New Pokemon game

Hi I have this really good idea for a Pokemon game i want to do with RPG XP i have it installed and everything but I need help since i have no experience at all in making games with RPG XP so if anyone wants to help or teach me then it would be really appreciated and I'm new but I will not quit on my project i swear on my life^^ And i am a very fast learner too^^
Old 01-25-2010, 02:22 AM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: New Pokemon game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrid View Post
Hi I have this really good idea for a Pokemon game i want to do with RPG XP i have it installed and everything but I need help since i have no experience at all in making games with RPG XP so if anyone wants to help or teach me then it would be really appreciated and I'm new but I will not quit on my project i swear on my life^^ And i am a very fast learner too^^
For Starters you have to think of a plot and try looking up guilds on youtube...

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Mike Hussy Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrid View Post
My comment? Sounds good but..... I think the starters are pretty darn ugly.. I mean the water type one looks like a weird otter and the fire one's a funny looking piggy. The only one I think is alright looking is the grass one.. funny looking lizards aren't that bad... As for the legendaries, their so cool I can't figure out which game to buy because it's a tough choice...
Old 09-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hussy View Post
My comment? Sounds good but..... I think the starters are pretty darn ugly.. I mean the water type one looks like a weird otter and the fire one's a funny looking piggy. The only one I think is alright looking is the grass one.. funny looking lizards aren't that bad... As for the legendaries, their so cool I can't figure out which game to buy because it's a tough choice...
He wasn't talking about Black and White, he was talking about making his own versions. :P

Also yeah, start with a plot. You'll also need a loooooot of characters and you'll need to define each and every one of them. Then you need maps, city/town names, all that stuff. It's a very long process but it all pays off.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |