Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

Rebecca became outraged, seeing her lovely decor ruined by an insolent child. The honey was now occupying both the carnation dress and her golden locks. She struggled to get free, puling from side to side... however, that only seemed to keep her in place more firmly than before.

"Ah..." The Scientist sighed, shaking his head slowly. "I know you can't move much, so bring him to you."

The Jynx looked up at this statement, her once annoyed face turning to delight. Large lips puckered to create a small opening in between.

Knowing what was to come, Seq motioned for all those around to cover their ears. As he placed two hands over the sides of his head, Erutis buried hers into a mass of feathery wings while Julie's fins closed over her sensitive ears. Soon enough, a sweet, melodic tune rushed over the field. Jynx's Sing floated around the field. Whether it hit or not, chances are that it would lure the young male into her grasps, enough to snare the Munchlax into a Grass Knot so he too, would be trapped.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:16 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

Ranger: Leo

I was driving around in my large yellow and black jeep for Ranger Sokka and his trainer that went by the name of Seq. I was surprised that I hadn’t found them yet. I looked at Shadow, but he had not caught the scent of the Ranger. I looked back at the trainers profile to make sure I was in the right place.

Name: Sequentio Quinn
Area Visiting: Botanical Gardens

“Yeah, we are in the right place!” I grumbled, searching for the two. For some strange reason, Ranger Sokka was asked to relieve himself from this current expedition and report to the main headquarters. I was sent to take his place… only problem was that I could not find them. After an hour of searching, Shadow finally picked up their scent, but the road had ended so we were going to have to go by foot. We walked about fifteen minutes before we actually found the two. I saw that they were in the middle of battle, so I quietly approached Sokka,

“Hey Sokka, boss lady wants you in her office ASAP.” I whispered as I pulled out a white and black Pokeball. I tossed it besides me and a tall humanoid shaped green Pokémon emerged from the sphere.

“GAR-devoir!” She quietly said, making her acquaintance known. She gracefully moved towards Sokka and placed a hand on his shoulder and chanted a quick small tune. “Gar-dev-oir!” With a bright flash Sokka and her were gone. I turned towards Seq who was either concentrating really hard and didn’t turn, or just simply didn’t Sokka had left. I looked at his opponent. A small blue Normal Pokémon. The pudgy little Pokémon popped a rock looking item into its mouth. This Pokémon, like its evolutionary form, sure ate a lot. Unlike Snorlax though, this Pokémon was more active, moving here and there. I turned my attention back to the trainer with the pink shirt and spiky hair. He looked over to his Pokémon, another humanoid shaped Pokemon. His Pokémon, Jynx, appeared to be angry for some reason, since I just arrived; I had no clue about what.

"Ah..." The spiked haired trainer sighed, shaking his head slowly. "I know you can't move much, so bring him to you." This trainer seemed to be pretty smart and liked to think outside the box, sort of like me. The Jynx looked at her trainer, and her once annoyed face turned upside down. It looked as if she was puckering her lips.

Seq motioned for everyone to cover their ears. He placed two hands over the sides of his head, his Pokémon copying his actions. I quickly placed my hands over my ears, signaling for Shadow to do the same.

I could feel from the vibrations in the ground that the Jynx was signing, attempting to put the small Munchlax to sleep. The Big Eater Pokémon slowly moved towards the signing Jynx, getting sleepier with each step. With a flick of her hand, I saw a small knot form on the ground right in front of the Munchlax, tripping it as it passed by. The Munchlax fell on its belly hard as it dozed off.

Wild Pokemon: Munchlax
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes: Taking a nap… shhh
Health : 78%
Moves: -

Your Pokemon: Jynx
Nature : Impish
Ability : Oblivious
Stats Changes: Blocked, Spd/Eva-1
Health : 80%
Moves: Sing – Grass Knot

Encounters Left: 9

Encounters- ??? ??? Zigzagoon
??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? ??? Budew and ??? ??? Delcatty
??? Male Munchlax (100%, Blocked)

Trainer Stats

Name: Sequentio
Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Brick Break, Dream Eater, Grass Knot & Shadow Ball.
HP; 80%
Status; Blocked, Spd/Eva-1

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Ability; Water Absorb (Regains 25% health when hit with a Water attack).
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-27-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Gardevoir? What happened to poor Shemo? xD

"Perfect... Wonderful, Rebecca dear!" Seq smiled, attempting to flatter the Jynx. It seemed to work, as she giggled from her position. Though still stuck in the honey, it wouldn't be a problem. "Remember the time Franziska got gum in your hair?"

The Jynx crossed her arms and huffed. Yes, she did indeed remember. The scientist had given Franziska a piece of gum after she had begged for hours, in order to add the wrapper to her trash coat. However, being the mischievous little kid he was, Tails the Floatzel tripped the gum-chewing Wormadam and it flew yards across the laboratory to land in Rebecca's hair. After that, it took a few minutes with ice water to chip it out, which she was not very happy about... at all.

"Right..." The man looked away guiltily for bringing it up. "However, you can get out of this sticky honey the same way. Freeze it with a Powdered Snow and then focus on Munchlax. I believe it's still sleeping, so use a Dream Eater."

Rebecca nodded, satisfied with the plan to free her from her sweet prison of sorts. She blew on the honey, allowing a cold gust of air to wash over the glassy surface. As it began to harden, she took focus on the snoozing Munchlax. As her large mouth opened, a mysterious magenta mist formed around the other's head. Much like an ethereal dream... but it was being pulled towards the Jynx like a vacuum!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

OOC: Seq, that is so old school, C'mon now xD!

"Perfect... Wonderful, Rebecca dear!" Seq smiled, prasing his Pokemon. This was surely an aspect that all trainers needed to give to their partners. I was glad he treated his Pokemon right.

"Remember the time Franziska got gum in your hair?" Seq said aloud to the Jynx. Even though I did not know what he was talking about, it still made me laugh for some reason. The Jynx angrily crossed her arms and puffed. I assumed that meant she rememeberd.

"Right..." The scientist looking guy said, seeming to regret that he brought the topic up. "However, you can get out of this sticky honey the same way. Freeze it with a Powdered Snow and then focus on Munchlax. I believe it's still sleeping, so use a Dream Eater." He instructed.

Jynx nodded, appearing to be happy to get unstuck. She blew on the honey, allowing a cold gust of air to cover the sticky surface. I saw that the honey was beginning to harden. She took focus on the snoozing Munchlax. The Jynx opened her large mouth sending out a mysterious, erie looking, magenta mist that formed around the Munchlax's head. I saw the heavy eater Pokemon being pulled in.

Health : 48%

Health : 100%
Moves: Icy Wind - Dream Eater

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 100%

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Old 02-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Sequentio Offline

"Rebecca! I'd like you to use one more Dream Eater. That should widdle his health down just enough for a possible capture. You can do it," the trainer encouraged.

Nodding, the voluptuous Jynx shuffled beneath her dress, cracking the iced honey more. Small shards dropped to the grass below as she carefully pried herself from its grasp. It was then that she yanked at the bottom of her dress, finally releasing her from the ice prison. Sashaying closer to the sleeping Munchlax, she opened pert lips and began to pull in a violet whisp.

"This is going exceptionally well... What do you think, Sokka?" It was at this time that Seq had turned around and noticed that his Ranger was gone. In his place stood another Ranger, slightly taller than his last one had been. "Oh... Um... who are you?"
Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

"Rebecca! I'd like you to use one more Dream Eater. That should widdle his health down just enough for a possible capture. You can do it," the Seq said, trying to motivate his Pokemon.

The Jynx nodded, but it was in a sticky situation. She was trying to wiggle out of the honey that was keeping her from moving. After several moments of squirming around, the Psychic Pokemon finally jerked herself free. Then she moved closer to the Munchlax, opening her mouth and sucking in this purplish mist that came from the Munchlax. It was an odd thing to see, but the suspense was prettty good.

"This is going exceptionally well... What do you think, Sokka?" Seq said, finally turning around, expecting to see Sokka. Instead, he saw a dashing young Ranger. "Oh... Um... who are you?" I couldn't help but to laugh.

"I am Leo, your new Ranger." I responded. "Sokka had something to take care of that couldn't wait, and if you don't mind, they sent me as his replacement. This area was kind of new to me since I hadn't visited this place often, but I could probably lead Seq in and out of this area without much trouble. Shadow gave a small friendly bark.

"This Houndoom here is Shadow, one of the most loyal Pokemon you can find." I said, looking back at the field when I heard some rambling. The Munchlax began generating some blue and yellow sparks around its body. Then, it launched the electric attack towards the Ice Pokemon.

Health : 25%
Moves: - Sleep Talk (Thunderbolt)

Moves: Dream Eater

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 100%

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Old 02-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; AH! Real life is a pain. D;

"I am Leo, your new Ranger," the man responded. "Sokka had something to take care of that couldn't wait, and if you don't mind, they sent me as his replacement."

"No, not a problem at all. I was actually confering with him earlier about the ruins around here. Do you know anything about them?" Yet, before Seq could ramble on about the fascinating history of the Botanical Gardens, he noticed a Houndoom standing near Leo's feet. "Is that your Houndoom?"

"This Houndoom here is Shadow, one of the most loyal Pokemon you can find."

It seemed as if Leo was going to say more, but the Munchlax began to act. Several snores erupted from the small beast as electrical current surfaced from the round body. There was little chance Rebecca could dodge, yet I offered a bit of suggestion.

"Use Thrash to dodge, Rebecca. Dive out of the way from the attack!"

She nodded, watching the massive Thunderbolt.

"You know..." Seq turned to Leo. "If she dodges, I'm ready for the capture." In his hand was a small Hyperball, ready to be put to use.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:05 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: Sorry for the long wait

"Use Thrash to dodge, Rebecca. Dive out of the way from the attack!" Seq called out, trying to cause his Jynx to avoid getting hit by the oncoming Thunderbolt attack. "You know..." Seq turned to Leo. "If she dodges, I'm ready for the capture." In his hand was a small Hyperball, ready to be put to use. The bolt of thunder was incoming fast, but the humanoid ice Pokémon jerked herself to the left with help her Thrash attack. Lucky for him though, the attack wasn’t precise, hitting a rock to the Jynx’s left.

Seq tossed the ball at the sleeping Munchlax, hitting it on the head. The sphere holding device opened up and swallowed the Munchlax up. The ball shook several times before settling down. I let out a sigh.

"Congradulations, you caught it!" I exclaimed.

Health : 25%
Moves: - Sleep Talk (Thunderbolt)

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 100%

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Old 03-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; It's SO not your fault, BB.
/collegeisfail

The ball flew through the air, gently knocking the snoozing beast on the head. It swallowed the Pokemon with a hearty slurping noise, capturing the robust Munchlax.

"Congradulations, you caught it," the Ranger exclaimed.

Seq laughed, putting a hand behind his head in embarassment. "I... I guess I did!"

"JYNX!" Rebecca shouted, clearly upset at something.

"My bad," the trainer relented. "Rebecca, you did most of the work. Thank you very much."

She smiled, basking in the attention.

"Shall we keep going? I can't wait to see what else I find in the Gardens."
Old 03-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

Seq seemed thrilled that he captured the heavy eating Pokemon. That was going to be a lot of food on his part. Anyways, he praised his partner for doing a job well done.

"Shall we keep going? I can't wait to see what else I find in the Gardens." Seq eagerly said.

"Sure!" I shrugged, I didn't really know where they were headed so I just started walking. This area was too sunny for me, but it seemed fit for all the vegetation in this area. I saw many Pokemon running about. This was that time of year again when Pokemon were more active and baby Pokemon would appear from thin air.

I saw a bush with beautiful roses blooming in the sun. I walked over to smell them, but they started moving. A head popped up and looked me in the eye as I stumbled backwards.

"Its a Roseade!" I called out, seeing how Seq would react.

Wild Pokemon: Roseade
Stats Changes:

Encounters Left: 8

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? Male Munchlax (25%, Captured)
??? ??? Roseade

Trainer Stats

Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 100%

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Old 04-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC;
OHSHI. I'm alive!
And I'd like a female Roserade, please.

"Sure," was the enthusiastic response the scientist received.

Ahead, Leo pushed through varied vegetation, palm-like fans and flowers with large petals lining the path. Below, baby Pokemon were making squeaking sounds as the sun found openings in the flora. Several Wurmple and Pachirisu scurried around in delight. To his right, Leo spotted a beautiful rose bush, teaming with new blooms. He stuck his nose close, expecting to get a whiff of something amazing. Instead, he was met with the sharp eyes of a Roserade.

"It's a Roserade!" the Ranger exclaimed.

Seq turned from watching the small Pokemon skitter about. "It is! Oh, this would be a wonderful addition to my team! It could help Elizabeth with pollination!"

With a flick of his hand, a Pokeball appeared. "Come on out - Erutis!"

"KIIISSUUU!" From the ball emerged a bright, shining bird-like Pokemon. She smiled before gliding down to the ground to take a look at her newest opponent.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:07 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Come on out - Erutis!" Seq said, tossing a Pokeball in front of him.

"KIIISSUUU!" From the ball emerged a bright, oval-shaped bird-like Pokemon. The Bouquet Pokemon's eyes began glowing a deep orange color. I felt the temperature begin to rise. It was getting hotter and hotter. The Roseade lifted the bouquets of roses it had for hands that began to glow a light green color. A small green ball began forming between the two bouquets, growing about the size of a soft ball. Her eyes then began to glow as she heaved the green energy ball towards the Togekiss. I watched, waiting to see what Seq would do.

_

Battle Stats

Stats Changes:

Your Pokemon: Togekiss
Nature : Gentle
Ability : Serene Grace
Stats Changes:
Moves:

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? Female Roseade

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 100%

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Old 04-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Sequentio Offline

The tiny bouquets located on the flowered Pokemon's hands began to emit an eerie green light. Tiny particles, which looked like bubbles, began to clump together. Suddenly, before they could form any sort of pattern, they began to gather into something the size of an orange. Her large eyes turned as green as envy as she released the Energy Ball.

"Alright Erutis. This is your chance to show how you can be both beautiful and deadly. Begin with a dodging Sweet Kiss, followed by a Safeguard. Can you do this?" Seq smiled, urging his Pokemon forward.

The bird gave a nod before extending her massive wings. She began to flutter before rising above the ground and hovering momentarily. Erutis gave a slight call of her name before gracefully gliding to and fro in the air. She first began to ascend into the sky before turning on a pivot. The Togekiss smiled as she began a steep descent, gliding over the wind-damaged grass to where the Roserade stood.

"Kiss," she repeated, puckering her lips slightly before cloaking herself in a harsh light.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Alright Erutis. This is your chance to show how you can be both beautiful and deadly. Begin with a dodging Sweet Kiss, followed by a Safeguard. Can you do this?" Seq said with a smile on his face.

The weird looking bird Pokemon gave a quick nod before revealing her enormous wings. She was going to attempt to dodge the incoming Energy Ball. However, the ball of energy was moving at a fast rate, and the Togekiss could not dodge it fully, hitting it on her left wing. She squawked a bit and continued forward.

"Kiss," she said, bringing her lips forward as she blew a kiss at the Rose Pokemon, confusing it. The Roseade stumbled to the ground face first as she struggled to get up.

_

Battle Stats

Stats Changes: CON1
Health : 89%

Your Pokemon: Togekiss
Nature : Gentle
Ability : Serene Grace
Stats Changes:
Health : 85%
Moves:

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? Female Roseade

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 100%

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Old 04-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Jynx is no longer blocked.
And Erutis has a Safeguard. :3

As the Roserade struggled vailiantly to get up, Erutis simply chirpped in glee. She was overjoyed her plan had worked, even if some of Roserade's attack clipped her wing. If need be, she could heal it off later. Right now, her main priority was to dwindle the health of the Grass Pokemon down to a reasonable level.

"Erutis, use Thunder Wave. We don't want that Roserade getting up, do we?"

Togekiss nodded, taking flight again. She circled above the ground, gathering speed. Soon, light cracks of electricity appeared before gathering into a straight line.