Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 12-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Lunar Wing Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Wing
Default Re: Pokemon Personality Quiz!~(original idea from Kendo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiantly Vaporeon View Post

Lunar Wing
You are a Misdreavus! You like it when you have some time to just chill out and relax, away from all the pressure of school and other things. You often have great ideas that you want to put into stories, but end up staying on your mind instead of laying on a(some) sheet(s) of paper. You're a joker at times, but also a serious girl who people don't always understand. Do you find that your friend doesn't understand something you say is, I don't know, unfair or something? Maybe you don't give them that much information on how you feel sometimes, but that's not an entirely bad thing. Like you said yourself, you think of life as a river, sometimes going by in what may seem a little like slow-motion, other times feeling like days flew by effortlessly. You want to be a dark Umbreon, but sadly, you did not get your wish. However, Misdreavus may be more than you thought it was.
Misdreavus is also cool and you know this is actually kinda right I like it
Old 12-07-2009, 06:21 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Glad you liked it, FS.^^
You too, LW.^^
Here're more results, everybody! Hope you all like them! :) Sorry they're so short. Laziest person in the world made these.

The Burmy
You are a Grovyle! You're the kind of person who just wants to chill out with your friends. You like being stronger than others, so you work out. You do get angry kinda easily, and when that happens, it's wise for others to stay away from you. Despite this, you're still a fun-loving, kind guy who wants everyone to be happy. I'm sure you would be a Grovyle if your wish were to come true.

Silvaze
You are a Tyrogue! You think of life as a great journey, one filled with fun. You don't even seem to think about the troubles of life, a great aspect of a Tyrogue, and you love karate! You're pretty shy, and possibly quiet, but you're very loyal to your friends. I'm sure you would be a Tyrogue if you were to turn into a Pokemon.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-07-2009, 06:35 PM
The Burmy Offline
Banned

Quote:
Glad you liked it, FS.^^
You too, LW.^^
Here're more results, everybody! Hope you all like them! :) Sorry they're so short. Laziest person in the world made these.

The Burmy
You are a Grovyle! You're the kind of person who just wants to chill out with your friends. You like being stronger than others, so you work out. You do get angry kinda easily, and when that happens, it's wise for others to stay away from you. Despite this, you're still a fun-loving, kind guy who wants everyone to be happy. I'm sure you would be a Grovyle if your wish were to come true.
Awesomesauce, I'm a Grovyle. I bet I made Ana-R proud.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Quote:

Sequentio
You are a Smeargle! You love to write, draw, and others of the like, which may make someone else see you as a Smeargle, but you're more than just that.(but you still got that result, due to the fact that the other things you put also led me in that direction) You reach for your dreams, no matter how long it may take you to get to them. You're usually what COULD(not actually) but what could be considered a geek. You're most of the time known as a witty, shy, average joe, but sometimes, you slump into a cranky guy when someone doesn't know something that's pretty much common sense, or anything of the like, which is what we all have to get into at some point in our lives. I'm sure that you would be a Smeargle if you went to the Pokemon world as a Pokemon!(Congrats on getting your wish granted, if you think Smeargle is unique, that is!)
Thank you, VV. I appreciate this.
(And yes, I think Smeargle is unique. ;D)
Old 12-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

1. What's your fav time of day?
At the hour of dusk, when you just feel sad for some strange reason.....

2. What're your interests, basic personality, etc.?
My interests are writing, trying to draw Pokemon (and failing most of the time), wtaching Mothra and Godzilla movies, being on my computer, dreaming that I'm in the Hall of Origin. My personality? Prone to getting colds because of being a bit reckless, but I get good grades anyways. Prone to slacking off and not finishing homework on time. I like being fast.

3. What's your fav color?
White. White. I take pride in my whites!

4. If you had to describe your life in one sentence, what would you put?
I write stories, faint when I hear the word Darkrai, chat with my friends about Pokemon, and nearly blow off the heads of anyone who likes Cresselia.

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?
>Looks at avatar< Darkrai. Actually, Arceus. But Arceus is a bit of a spazz.

6. If you had to choose one of these, which would you choose?

H- Become a Pokemon Trainer and travel the Pokemon world with your Pokemon by your side. Or G.
"Ah, Rassilon," Romana said somewhat loudly. "He was one of the forerunners of Time Lord society. He helped develop time travel, and invented a few other staples of technology. In return, we named far too many things after him, and use his name for profanity. Remind me to teach you some Galllifreyan curse words some time, by the way. It's the least I can do to continue the grand old heritage."

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Silvaze Offline
New Trainer

Quote:

Silvaze
You are a Tyrogue! You think of life as a great journey, one filled with fun. You don't even seem to think about the troubles of life, a great aspect of a Tyrogue, and you love karate! You're pretty shy, and possibly quiet, but you're very loyal to your friends. I'm sure you would be a Tyrogue if you were to turn into a Pokemon.
Yup that's me! Thank you.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:22 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Nighttime! Late at night!

Interets include Pokemon, READING, roleplaying, READING, hanging out with friends, READING, WRITING, drawing,
As for personailty, I'm a bit quiet sometimes. Don't talk all that much, ya know. But normally I'm extremely hyper and talkitive and nice nad hyper. Yay?

3. What's your fav color?(lame question, I KNOW! Only one color, not" Red and brown")
RAINBOW!
If that's not ok, then white.

Happy when it's happy, unhappy when it's unhappy.

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?(don't worry, you might still get that Pokemon)
UH.
I'm not sure. Maybe, something that could fly or a fire-type?

B and G. No better way to spend your time, as a Pokemon with a Burger.
(That's a lie, it's G. But B would be a nice bonus)

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

Quote:

sheepskinfuton
You are a Mudkip! You're a cool, sort of laidback kind a person who just likes to chill. You've had some hard times in life, but you've made it through them fairly well. You're always either hanging out with friends, or searching lazily for something to do on the internet when you're bored. You worry about people, thinking that's it wrong, but it's actually kind of sweet. You're a bit anxious and moody sometimes, but, like you said, your cheerfulness and your....funniness(if that's a word) make up for it. You're sure to be a Mudkip if you ever go to the Pokemon world!

Awesome. I'm an internet meme! :'D

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Here're the newest results!^^ Hope you guys like them! :)
Also, thanx guys! Glad you liked them! :D

Darkai
You are a Shuppet! You like speeding things up, and you love the time of dusk! You like to write, draw Pokemon(not really minding that you seem to fail most of the time), and you like to watch Mothra and Godzilla movies! You like to dream that you are in the Hall of Origin, so I think the best answer for your favorite Pokemon would be Arceus. You really detest all who like Cresselia, and you like to chat with your friends about Pokemon! You'd like to be a Pokemon Trainer and travel the Pokemon world with your Pokemon by your side. I'm sure that if you were to become a Pokemon, you would be this!

TsukiKaiki64
You are a Pachirisu! You like Pokemon, READING, just chilling out with your friends, READING, writing and drawing. I wonder if you're a big fan of reading? You like all colors, so you chose a big, bright, and shiny jumble of them all! You're very hyper, but sometimes, you can be a little quiet. Your very time is late at night, and you pretty much always just go with the flow. You don't know what Pokemon you wish to be, but you're certain it would be a flying or fire-type. Maybe a Chimchar would fit your personality if you had to be a fire-type. Your dream is to become a Pokemon and spend the rest of your days in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world. I'm sure that if you were to have that dream come true, then you would take the form of a cute Pachirisu!

-Valiant
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Yayz. I'm a Bonsly. Sweetz. I'll retake this quiz in a month or something lol. It would be cool to tell people about their personality and give them a pokemon to be :D

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 12-10-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

DarkRIA.
Anyways, Shuppet huh? :) Cool.
"Ah, Rassilon," Romana said somewhat loudly. "He was one of the forerunners of Time Lord society. He helped develop time travel, and invented a few other staples of technology. In return, we named far too many things after him, and use his name for profanity. Remind me to teach you some Galllifreyan curse words some time, by the way. It's the least I can do to continue the grand old heritage."

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:24 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Lol, thanx Shy. This place is kinda dying on me cuz I forgot about it for awhile.
Happy to see you and Darkrai are happy!^^

-Valiant
Old 12-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

>bangs head on the wall repeatedly<
Anyways, I think I'll retake this in a month or two, too. My interests won't stray that far, probably, though.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Sounds fun!

- Sunset. When the sky's all pretty....

- I'm a very dramatic person, I'm very good at advising people on life/love but utterly fail at it myself! I like a good film/musical. I also enjoy reading. (Romance/Action manga). I'm also attempting to write fanfics. I love being with other people, finding it sometimes uncomfortable when left on my own.

3. What's your fav color?(lame question, I KNOW! Only one color, not" Red and brown")
- Blue. :)

-Unlucky.

5. What Pokemon do you want to be?(don't worry, you might still get that Pokemon)
- I dunno! Um...

Umm..... I'm torn between A and H.....

A or H....

I piiick..... H
Old 12-27-2009, 11:42 AM
gemini spark Offline
Amateur Trainer

dawn(i like the morning)
swimming,playing video games or w/e,doing crazy stuff(like put a witted wire on electric things)
yellow (power of thunder!)
science
deoxys

g. Become a Pokemon in the PMD world and spend the rest of your days there in that form.(pmd?)

h. Become a Pokemon Trainer and travel the Pokemon world with your Pokemon by your side. (awesom but i dont have money to travel lol)