Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon Main Boards Ľ Pokemon: Interactive Center Ľ Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5356  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:02 AM
mattj's Avatar
mattj Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pacific Missouri
Posts: 1,699
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Sounds like fun. Chorus, or band?

Also when I post for a job, do you just want me to post that I want a job, or doing something specific... because they all seem to be taken xD
Umm... well... I don't know yet. My youth pastor just said to pick some songs and bring my guitar and bass, and we'll figure it out from there. Usually, I just play and sing, and somebody else backs me up on drums and backup vocals, etc, etc...

Oh, the job, meh, just post in my thread, and I'll post something back there (it helps to keep everything in my thread so I don't forget.) I've actually got a few really good jobs I need done (Self Destruct Mewtwo from FR/LG, Brave 0spd TTar, etc, etc) I've just been too busy to post them and then deal with trading them out and writing everything down you know. :?
__________________
(Eng SS)-3180 8548 6372
(Pearl)-0431 8637 7999 (*** HG)-0131 2541 0366
(Plat)- 2364 6194 4862 (PBR)- 2192 6049 0748
The VGC Gym Store
Quote:
<Yeti> because this f-ag is a hacking f-ag
Reply With Quote
  #5357  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:04 AM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattj View Post
Umm... well... I don't know yet. My youth pastor just said to pick some songs and bring my guitar and bass, and we'll figure it out from there. Usually, I just play and sing, and somebody else backs me up on drums and backup vocals, etc, etc...

Oh, the job, meh, just post in my thread, and I'll post something back there (it helps to keep everything in my thread so I don't forget.) I've actually got a few really good jobs I need done (Self Destruct Mewtwo from FR/LG, Brave 0spd TTar, etc, etc) I've just been too busy to post them and then deal with trading them out and writing everything down you know. :?
Yeah I know what you mean. Those sound like some fun pokes :P

Anyway, your pastor kind of just gave you a really loose discription of what to do.
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Reply With Quote
  #5358  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:05 AM
mattj's Avatar
mattj Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pacific Missouri
Posts: 1,699
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Yeah I know what you mean. Those sound like some fun pokes :P

Anyway, your pastor kind of just gave you a really loose discription of what to do.
Yeah, that's just how we roll though. keeps things fresh.
__________________
(Eng SS)-3180 8548 6372
(Pearl)-0431 8637 7999 (*** HG)-0131 2541 0366
(Plat)- 2364 6194 4862 (PBR)- 2192 6049 0748
The VGC Gym Store
Quote:
<Yeti> because this f-ag is a hacking f-ag
Reply With Quote
  #5359  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:06 AM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattj View Post
Yeah, that's just how we roll though. keeps things fresh.
Yeah... I get what you mean... but I'm more of an OCD organized person.
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Reply With Quote
  #5360  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:07 AM
mattj's Avatar
mattj Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pacific Missouri
Posts: 1,699
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Yeah... I get what you mean... but I'm more of an OCD organized person.
I really am to, and honestly it's fairly stressful doing it this way (cuz I hate making mistakes), but meh, wachagonnado. :/
__________________
(Eng SS)-3180 8548 6372
(Pearl)-0431 8637 7999 (*** HG)-0131 2541 0366
(Plat)- 2364 6194 4862 (PBR)- 2192 6049 0748
The VGC Gym Store
Quote:
<Yeti> because this f-ag is a hacking f-ag
Reply With Quote
  #5361  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:08 AM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattj View Post
I really am to, and honestly it's fairly stressful doing it this way (cuz I hate making mistakes), but meh, wachagonnado. :/
Not much xD
Roll with the punches I suppose.
I really can't stand doing something without having a concrete plan
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Reply With Quote
  #5362  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

shiny were going to need to work on that tourny/ mini war thing..
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #5363  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:15 AM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
shiny were going to need to work on that tourny/ mini war thing..
PM sent... and curse this difficult Smogon thread...
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Reply With Quote
  #5364  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

guys we reached the limit...switch over to the new thread please im having this one locked
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #5365  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:31 AM
mattj's Avatar
mattj Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pacific Missouri
Posts: 1,699
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

inb4lokd!

[edit]
I like fruit loops!
lolz!
[edit 2]
haha!
__________________
(Eng SS)-3180 8548 6372
(Pearl)-0431 8637 7999 (*** HG)-0131 2541 0366
(Plat)- 2364 6194 4862 (PBR)- 2192 6049 0748
The VGC Gym Store
Quote:
<Yeti> because this f-ag is a hacking f-ag

Last edited by mattj; 01-15-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5366  
Old 01-15-2010, 03:40 AM
WheezyBaby Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 430
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattj View Post
Just let me know when you want to spar. I've got 2 distinct 2010 teams up and running now, and will have dozens more before to test before the VGCs roll around!
Where did you hear about my EV jobs?! o_0

Great job Knux! Congratulations!

Ahhhhhhhh stressfull pokemon. Such an oxymoron, but they're so good too! Great job bud!

DOUBLE BATTLES PLZ?!!!
I haven't heard of your EV jobs, but I just assumed with all your RNGs and a Smogon trade thread, you'd need people to EV stuff for you lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5367  
Old 01-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Celebration time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheezyBaby View Post
I haven't heard of your EV jobs, but I just assumed with all your RNGs and a Smogon trade thread, you'd need people to EV stuff for you lol.
dont post on this one anymore, youll have to go to the new one.

lock please
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #5368  
Old 02-22-2010, 06:22 PM
fatshine179's Avatar
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ????????
Posts: 785
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Close please

Hey UST =] Yeah I know I took a while but life had me on hold lol, busy with college and playing bass guitar with my band. I'll be on alot more, what's going on? How has PE2k changed? WHERE IS KNUCKLES!!!!!
__________________


SAS - Fleet Admiral (RET.)
Reply With Quote
  #5369  
Old 02-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Close please

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatshine179 View Post
Hey UST =] Yeah I know I took a while but life had me on hold lol, busy with college and playing bass guitar with my band. I'll be on alot more, what's going on? How has PE2k changed? WHERE IS KNUCKLES!!!!!
my god look who finally found there way back here....lol. The clan is tied for first place, pe2k is kinda dead right now, people are waiting for march 14th. How is your band and college ?


LOL this is the wrong thread...we have a newer one then this...go to the battling center and youll see the updated one....
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #5370  
Old 02-22-2010, 06:35 PM
fatshine179's Avatar
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ????????
Posts: 785
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals: Close please

Oh sorry, MODS UST SAID LOCK!
__________________


SAS - Fleet Admiral (RET.)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com