Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Secrets of Fell's Church RP

I heard a voice talk through my talk saying,
"Xiac? Are you in there?" I felt too sleepy and groggy to reply, but I still attempted to get out of bed. When I had done this, the person by my door was not there anymore. When I tried to remember the voice, I noticed it wasn't Ashley's. It was Ichiru's... I frowned, thinking about what Ashley had said the other night.
"I'll show her a 'problem'." I muttered to myself, as I looked for a bathroom and got myself clean. I then attempted to wash my clothes using the bath tub. I always did it using a nearby river when I was outside, so I thought the bath tub was the equivalent. I didn't know much about Washing Machines and Tumble Dryers.

When I made sure my clothes were dry and clean, I put them back on and went downstairs. The sleep in bed had warmed me up, so I had no need to drink anything warm. I sat down on a sofa in the Living Room and stared at the floor. Soon, I noticed that I was in the sunlight coming through a window, and I glanced at my Middle finger. I smiled. At least she was good for something.

I started to search the house for Ashley and Ichiru. They weren't anywhere to be seen. I decided that they should be in school and I sat back down in the Living Room. I randomly began to think about how I despised drinking the blood from animals, and a thought came to mind. I didn't know if it would work or not, but at least I had thought of something. However, it would require me to learn more about Science, so I would have to enroll myself into a school. I thought hard, wondering if it wouldbe worth it... It would be.

I walked into the Kitchen and saw a male and a female. I raised my eyebrows and suggested to myself that they may be Ashley's friends... I could ask them what school the other two went to!
"Excuse me, do you know where Ichiru and Ashley may be?" I asked politely. I only showed manners to those I did not know, and those who don't treat me as 'problems.'

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Robert E. Lee High School

I walked away from the gymnasium, and off to the Biology room. I didn't bother thinking or doing much throughout the period. There just wasn't much to do now. I was hungry already, and lunch was still about 4 periods away. I sat down, and tried to remember where Ashley said she was staying. She mentioned an old boarding house... There were only two boarding houses in Fell's Church, since it was a small enough town. Besides that, the notion of a boarding house was old-fashioned. I could probably follow her scent home, but I didn't want to run the risk of beeing seen in daylight as my beast form. That was the only way I would be able to follow her without failure. My senses were best as my beast form, although they were still heightened when I was human.

It was strange. I felt like we were going to be good friends, even though I had only been with her for about a half hour. There wasn't much I could really do about it. Since there was so much I couldn't do, I supposed that there wasn't much she could do. I mean, she was strong, but probably not strong enough to fight off a werewolf if I accidentally transformed. Those pushups were impressive, but biceps alone didn't cut much against what I could do as a werewolf.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Elena and Stefan were sitting at the kitchen table, having their coffee. Elena heard footsteps from upstairs, and smiled.

"The other one is up, Stefan."
"Yeah, I can hear him as well. I think he's looking for the other two."
"Yeah I think your right." They finished their coffee and waited in the kitchen. After a few minutes of hearing shuffling upstairs, they both turned their heads to the stairs, seeing a boy walk down. They both smiled at him while he walked towards them.

"Excuse me, do you know where Ichiru and Ashley may be?" the boy asked. Stefan smiled and stood to his feet.

"Yeah, they both went to school. Elena and I are going to attend there as well, in a few days of course. It would be too suspicious if a bunch of teenagers were new in one day." said Stefan as he walked towards the coffee pot. Elena smiled at Xiac and sat back into her chair.

"You know, if you like, Ashley could take you and Ichiru to the mall later and get some clothes for the both of you. I'm sure that would be fun. What do you think?" Elena asked Xiac.

Ashley sat in class, still staring out the window. She heard footsteps walking towards her, so Ashley turned around. She thought that it was going to be one of those girls, but it wasn't. It was the boy who was talking to Derek in gym, asking to switch partners. He sat down next to Ashley, facing her.

"Hello, my name is Tyler Lockwood. What's your name?"
"I'm Ashley. Are you friends with Derek?"
"Yeah pretty much. Normally he doesn't talk to girls, but he talked to you with no problem."
"Is there a reason he doesn't talk to girls often? I mean, he seems really nice and he has the looks."
"I'm not really sure. But anyways, do you wanna hang out after school? Maybe go get something to eat? I'll buy."
"I would love to, but I have to go straight home after school, maybe some other time."
"Okay." Tyler got up and walked away to join his football buddies. Ashley just shook her head and continued to look out the window. She was wondering why Derek didn't talk to girls that much...
Old 12-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

"Yeah, they both went to school. Elena and I are going to attend there as well, in a few days of course. It would be too suspicious if a bunch of teenagers were new in one day." The Male had said. I guessed this 'Elena' was the Female. I nodded in agreement, but as I was about to reply, I heard Elena, the Female, say something that almost put me off the topic completely.
"You know, if you like, Ashley could take you and Ichiru to the mall later and get some clothes for the both of you. I'm sure that would be fun. What do you think?" I frowned. Like I was going to go somewhere with Ashley! As far as she was concerned, I was a Problem!
"No thank you. I'd rather stay behind." I said, the frown still on my face. I sat down on a chair and attempted to make conversation with the two.
"So, which school did they go to? And how do you apply?" I asked. I had guessed that Ichiru and Ashley had 'persuaded' the receptionist, or whoever accepts the students, with their Vampire 'powers'. They might want to fit in, but they don't act like their normal. If I have to fill out some papers, I'll fit them out properly.

((Sorry for shortness, hard to think of anything else to say. =/))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ichiru heard Ashley's voice in his head, basically saying that they should pretend not to know each other for now. That made sense, of course. It probably would be suspicious if the two new students knew each other by any means other than family. He acknowledged her words, but didn't respond, simply watching her exit the gym before rising himself.

He walked back into the locker rooms, and, after changing back into his clothes, he took his bag and exited the rooms into the hallway. According to his schedule, the next class was English. It shouldn't be a problem, for Ichiru had always been good at the subject.

He was starting to think twice about attending school now, although he didn't know why. He didn't see the point in opening up to strangers in an attempt to befriend them. Especially not human strangers. In the end, he'd only end up hurting them. The only reason he'd decided to try and befriend Ashley and Xiac was because they were vampires as well.

Ichiru's gaze shifted to the school's front doors. Should he just leave and pretend he'd never come here? It wasn't like anyone would miss him if he did. No one but Ashley, the principal and the gym teacher even knew he was there. No, not yet. He'd attend at least one class before deciding that. Ichiru turned and entered the English classroom. If he still felt this way after class, he'd go ahead and leave... It wasn't like this place had anything for him, anyway.

Upon entering the classroom, Ichiru spotted Ashley instantly, across the room. She'd taken a desk near the window.

Of course... he sighed at the irony and slipped into a desk near the door, resting his chin on his hand. He could feel eyes on his back, which brought him to scowl. He hated being stared at - even if he couldn't see who was doing it. He decided to ignore it either way and stared straight ahead in an irritated silence.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Elena looked over at Xiac and smiled.

"They went to Robert E. Lee high school. It's not far from here at all. And to get in, you either have to have all the required papers, to use your little vampire abilities to get in. That's how Ashley always gets in." Elena smiled and looked over at Stefan, who smiled as well.

Ashley was sitting in class. She felt another vampire enter the room. She turned around and saw Uchiru enter the room. He sat down and looked straight ahead. Ashley smiled and relaxed in her seat. The class started and was really boring. The teacher introduced the two new students and began to teach. Ashley looked over at Ichiru.

"Hey. This class is really boring." Ashley said telepathically to him. She smiled and looked up at the teacher, pretending to be paying attention.

Light footsteps traveled through the woods. Lexy jumped up into a tree and waited. There, she saw two humans holding hands and walking through the woods. Lexy smiled and turned into a crow, flying over them. When she was right above them she turned back into her normal self and killed both the humans, drinking every last drop of their blood. She then ripped them to shreds, making it look like it was an animal attack. Lexy smiled and walked out of the woods. Her blue lapis lazuli ring shined in the sunlight, and she smiled.

"Ohh Ashley." Lexy smiled and turned into a crow. Lexy knew exactly where Ashley would be. Lexy was going to pop up and say hi. She flew over towards the school and landed in a tree. Lexy was going to mess with Ashley first. Lexy wanted to wait until Ashley found out about the two bodies in the woods, so then Ashley would be frightened. Lexy would have to stay hidden and wait, but would always be right up Ashley's tail without her knowing...
Old 12-30-2009, 01:17 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Robert E. Lee High School

I sat around after the bell rang. It was the end of the day, and it meant that I was allowed to go home, and relax. Of course, there was the option of going to see what Ashley was doing. I dismissed the thought. I couldn't get too attatched to her. If I did, there was a big risk to both myself and her. Much to my own dissappointment, I started walking away from school, alone. As usual. I would probably sit in my room for the rest of the day anyways, either slamming around on my electric guitar, or just waiting for nighttime to come so I could run around. I was one of those kids who didn't look like they were very active, and I didn't want to be under suspicion because I hung out in the woods a lot. Especially with all of the dead animals that were "mysteriously" appearing.

I heard the sirens of two police cruisers go by. I didn't pay it any mind. While it was unusual for more than one cruiser to be heading towards a potential crime scene, it was probably some farmer complaining that some livestock had been stolen. Since it wasn't a new occurance around here, it would be dismissed to be a wild animal attack, as usual. I kept walking. My ears twitched every so often, catching almost every noise going on around me. There was little that I didn't notice, but at the same time, when I wanted to, I could ignore just about everything.

And for now, that included my growing feelings for Ashley.

I stopped, and looked around.

I was ten feet away from where I had started. Dang ruminating...

Old 12-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

It was the end of the day and it was time to go home. Ashley was happy that she made it through the day. She walked out of the classroom and walked out of the school. Ashley took out her cell phone and called Stefan.

"Hey, I'm on my way home."
"Good, get here as soon as you can."
"Why? Is everything alright?"
"I'll explain when you get here, just hurry."
"Alright." Ashley quickly walked to her car and and drove off. She sped down the road until she reached the boardinghouse. Ashley ran out of the car and saw Elena and Stefan.

"Guys, what's wrong?"
"Supposedly an animal attack took place today, when you were at school."
"Well Ichiru didn't do it. He was at school with me."
"Yeah, and Xiac didn't do it either. Do you want to check out the crime scene?"
"Yeah let's go." The three of them walked out of the house and walked down the road. The attack that took place wasn't far from the house at all. When they got to the scene, there were three police cars and an ambulance in the street. Ashley walked up to one of the police officers and spoke.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what happened here?"
"An animal attacked a male and a female. They way they were ripped apart...it's just horrible."
"Do you know what animal did it?"
"No not yet. When we get any further information we'll publish it in the paper."
"Okay thank you." Ashley walked back over to Stefan and Elena, and they started to whisper.

"They don't know what animal did it."
"Ashley, you don't think..."
"Lexy? I doubt it. Why would she return? And now? It's been years and we haven't met paths with her."
"Yeah your right. But, I don't think this was an animal attack."
"Yeah me either."
"A vampire?"
"Maybe. We need to keep our guards up." Everyone nodded and stood there. Then, one thought rushed to Ashley's head.

"Derek..."
Old 12-30-2009, 08:12 PM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Michael yawned loudly as he woke from his long sleep. It was the afternoon, but Michael had a long night last night of endless chasing of the supernatural. He only wished that they weren't faster than track stars. Michael struggled to leave the warm comfort of his bed, but after about a minute, he was up and ready to start his day. He noticed that the television was on, but the volume was on mute. Michael only chuckled as he remember the blaring of the morning news made him press mute on the remote. His amusement came at an end when he could see that there was breaking news. He swiftly grabbed the remote that had been dropped at the side of the bed, and turned up the volume.

Listening in, Michael learned that there had been some sort of unknown animal attack on a male and female.

"Animal attack..? That just means I got to do some investigating that will just lead to me kicking some supernatural ass!" Michael said aloud. He cut off the television, stretched for a few minutes and jumped into the shower. Michael quickly got dressed in a black polo shirt, jeans and a pair of black sneakers. It was his 'pretending to be a normal person' wear, as he called it. Michael left his apartment and headed down the steps. When Michael made his way outside, he decided to take his bike, instead of a car, so he could better avoid all of the complications of the road after such an incident, such as parking, road blocks, getting close to the scene, and being seen as some suspicious guy that decided to stop by to body parts spread out all over the place. Fell's Church wasn't huge, so it didn't take Michael long to reach his destination.

When arriving at the crime scene, Michael slowed to a stop, only to see other locals at the crime scene. There were three police cruisers and an ambulance in the middle of the road. Michael put a worried, but curious expression on his face as he kicked the peg of his bicycle. Before he could walk up to the officers to ask them about what had happened, Michael overheard the answer one the police officers gave a young woman that looked around his age. She was accompanied by another girl, and guy. The fatality was cleaned off the road, but blood stains still showed. Michael looked around and saw no eyes of suspicion on him, so he kicked the peg of his bicycle and slowly made his way toward an old diner for a quick meal while he pondered on the incident.

The cop only said that the bodies were ripped apart, and so did the news report, so that might eliminate the suspicion of a vampire. The attack was confused with some sort of animal attack, so that really just points to the rare diamond of supernatural creatures that derive in Fell's Church...
Old 12-31-2009, 01:23 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

The day had ended sooner than Ichiru had expected. He'd certainly never planned to stay the entire day, but somehow he'd managed. After the final bell had rung, he retrieved his things (or what he did have) and left the school. There were a lot of people around now, so he couldn't use his vampire speed to get home this time.

Regardless, it didn't take long at all for him to make it home with his normal speed. He hadn't seen Ashley's car in the student parking lot, so she'd already left as well. Considering he hadn't seen Xiac at all, he assumed that he hadn't come to school.

Upon arrival at the boarding house, Ichiru spotted three police cars, and an ambulance not far off from the house. He didn't know if the others were still in the house or at the scene, but either way, he ran toward the gathering after a quick glance back at the house. It wasn't long at all before he could see Ashley, Elena and Stefan standing nearby. Xiac was nowhere in sight.

"What's going on?" he spoke up as he neared the trio, his gaze shifting to the ambulance and police cars. "What happened?"

Old 12-31-2009, 01:48 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley saw Ichiru walk over towards her, Stefan and Elena. Ashley also saw a boy leave with his bike, but she looked over at Ichiru.

"What's going on? What happened?" Ichiru asked the three of them. Ashley looked up and spoke.

"Supposedly an animal attacked a male and a female today while we were at school. But we don't think it was just an animal attack." Ashley said. Elena looked up and spoke as well.

"We're thinking that maybe it was another vampire. But, we need to keep our guards up." Ashley decided to speak next.

"Wait guys, what about that werewolf?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot about the werewolf. Do you think that was it?"
"I'm not sure. We just need to be careful and look out for ourselves."
"Yeah." Ashley and Stefan said. Ashley looked up at everyone.

"Look, I'm gonna start going. I just need to drive around and think. I'll catch up with you guys later."
"Ashley, are you sure that's a good idea?"
"I'll be fine Stefan. If I run into any trouble then I'll call you guys."
"Alright." Ashley walked back to the house and got into her car. She drove down to a diner that wasn't too far away from the house. Since the town was small, nothing was really far away from each other. She walked in and sat down at a table. A girl walked up with a little notebook and a pen.

"Anything I can get you?"
"Just a cup of coffee please." The girl walked away for a minute and came back with a cup of coffee.

"Anything else I can get you?"
"No thank you." The girl walked away and Ashley took a sip of the coffee. She saw a rack of news papers and grabbed one. Ashley opened it up and looked through everything. She put the paper down and put her hand on her forehead.

"What is happening here?" Ashley whispered to herself. She had no idea that the boy that was riding the bike before at the crime scene was in the same diner as her.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:53 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Michael devoured the burger and fries that he was served in a heartbeat. Though he didn't have the healthiest meal, it was a fast one. Michael wiped his hand with a napkin and began to sip on the straw of his glass of iced tea. Michael despised soda with a passion, and never trusted water at restaurants, so iced tea was the best of choices. Though the food kept him occupied, it kept him too occupied. Michael didn't even continue his pondering from the bike ride to the diner. Michael looked around the diner for the nearest waitress, only to see a familiar face. It was one of the girls that was at the crime scene not to long ago, but she seemed troubled by something.

Perhaps one of her family members were in the accident. It wouldn't be out of my job description to see what's up though. I'll leave the brainstorming for later,but I'm positive that it's narrowed down to a werewolf attack.

Michael pulled out his wallet and took out ten dollars. he then placed the money o the table and made his way toward the girl. Her striking features made Michael a little nervous about approaching her, but he took a deep breath and proceeded forward.

Closer... closer... almost there...

Michael finally approached the table where the girl was seated with his hand easing down to touched hers fro a comfort.

"Hey, are you alright. You look... Oh! " Michael's words stopped as his hand finally found their way to the girl's wrist. Michael's eyes grew wide in surprise and his hand slowly returned to his side where his gun was absent. Her hands were ice cold against his palm.

Striking features, ice cold skin, and the crime scene. ****!

"Um... I have to get going... I hope you feel better soon!" Michael said as he began to quickly walk away. He tried to hum to ease his nerves, but it wasn't a lot of help.

I have to get out here. I have to go. Why the hell didn't I bring my car. Michael thought nervously as he finally made his way to his bike. He kicked the peg of his bike, hopped on and rode as quickly as he could.

Why?! Why do I put my self in these situations. I didn't even get her name.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:13 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru's eyes narrowed at the mention of an animal attack. He knew as well as the others that it was either a vampire or a werewolf. But then again, vampires normally didn't rip their prey apart like that...

"Look, I'm gonna start going. I just need to drive around and think. I'll catch up with you guys later."

Ichiru opened his mouth to speak in protest, but Ashley was already gone before he could. He sighed and watched her drive off before turning back to look at the crime scene.

"Do the police have any leads, clues, or anything of the sort?" His fists clenched at his sides as he spoke to Elena and Stefan, an edge of anger to his voice, "Anything we could use to figure it out?"

OoC: Please excuse the shortness. ><;

Old 12-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Stefan and Elena looked over at Ichiru, Elena answering his question.

"They think that it's a really bad animal attack." Elena frowned and started to walk back towards the boardinghouse.

"Let's just go home Ichiru." Stefan said as he started to follow Elena.

Ashley was sitting there thinking, until the boy from the crime scene walked up to her.

"Hey, are you alright. You look... Oh!" He said as she touched Ashley's wrist. Ashley's skin was ice cold. The coffee from this morning must of worn off and made Ashley's body cold.

"Um... I have to get going... I hope you feel better soon!" He ran out of the diner and was out of sighed.

"Ah crap..." Ashley was about to call Stefan until something happened...

"Oh Ashley!" A voice said in Ashley's head telepathically. Ashley quickly looked out the window, seeing Lexy up in a tree. Ashley quickly left a five dollar bill on the table and ran outside, leaving her car in the parking lot.

"Lexy?" Lexy ran deep into the woods, with Ashley following. They were a good mile in until Lexy stopped running and stood on top of a tree. Ashley jumped up to the tree next to Lexy and shook her head.

"What are you doing here Lexy?"
"Oh, I'm just giving my little sister a visit."
"We haven't spoken in fifty years. Why now?"
"I promised you an eternity of misery. I'm just keeping my word."
"So wait, that was you that attacked those two people?"
"Guilty as charged."
"You just left them in the open. That was very sloppy Lexy."
"I wanted to get your attention, little sister." Lexy flashed a devilish smile.

"Alright, so what are you really doing here?"
"I came to work things out with us. We're sisters, Ashley. Let's team up again."
"What, drink human blood again and cause trouble? Go back to things use to be?"
"Yes."
"No Lexy. I want to live a normal life, away from you."
"And with who? Derek? He's a dead ringer from Damon."
"He isn't Damon, Lexy."
"Really? They look exactly the same, little sister."
"Yes, but that's not why I like him." Silence filled the air. Lexy smiled and walked back and forth on the branch.

"Well I think we should just team up. Spill the blood of humans. Just think of what the blood with taste like!"
"Lexy stop."
"No, let's just go right for Derek. His blood flowing down our throats!" Ashley's eyes started to turn black, her fangs piercing out of her gums. The blood lust for Derek's blood started to get to Ashley.

"Oh come on Ashley. Let's go get Derek!"
"I said STOP!" Ashley flung herself over to Lexy, tackling her to the ground. Ashley landed in some shadows from the trees. Ashley got up and started to walk out of the shadows.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ashley stopped, looking down at her hand. Her ring was gone. Lexy jumped in front of Ashley. They just stared at each other.

"Ah I'm just kidding, here." Lexy handed Ashley her ring. Ashley's eyes went back to normal and her teeth retracted back into her gums. Ashley looked down and slipped on the ring back to her finger. When Ashley had the ring on, Lexy grabbed Ashley's throat and lifted her off the ground.

"You should know better then to try and fight me. You lost that battle long ago when you stopped drinking human blood. I wouldn't try it again, little sister." Lexy slammed Ashley's head into a tree and knocked Ashley out, dropping her to the ground. Lexy smiled and knelt over her.

"Another day, little sister." Lexy disappeared, leaving Ashley unconscious.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-31-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:58 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru's gaze grew colder as Elena answered that the police merely thought it to be an animal attack. If only that were the case... He finally tore his gaze away from the scene to glance back at Stefan as he spoke. Normally, he would've complied and went back to the boarding house with them, but something was pulling him in the opposite direction. Maybe he was thirsty..? He couldn't really tell at this point.

"You go on ahead," he turned and answered Stefan after a few seconds' pause, "I'm going to head out toward the woods. It's about time I hunted again."

With that, he turned and ran off toward the forest, not bothering to wait for a reply. He really hadn't hunted in awhile, and he was afraid that if he didn't, his thirst would suddenly spring on him like it had in the past. If was going to be attending school anymore, or if he was just staying in the town, he really couldn't afford to let that happen.

About a mile into the forest, Ichiru heard what sounded like voices. He furrowed his brow, slowing his pace and listening. He couldn't catch any of what was being said yet, which brought him to make his way through the woods slowly in the direction of the voices.

"You should know better then to try and fight me. You lost that battle long ago when you stopped drinking human blood. I wouldn't try it again, little sister."

Ichiru was close enough to hear one of the voices - now identified as a female's. A loud thud followed the voice, as well as another softer thud. Instantly knowing that something was up, Ichiru broke into a run again, heading in the direction of all the commotion.

However, when he finally reached his destination, he saw only a lone girl lying on the ground, unconscious. Upon closer inspection, Ichiru realized in shock that it was Ashley. The two thuds he'd heard must have been her. The other person - the girl he'd heard speaking before - seemed to be gone already, though.

"Ashley!" Ichiru approached the fallen teen, kneeling at her side and placing a hand on her shoulder. He didn't see blood anywhere yet, which was a good sign. He shook her gently, watching for any signs of her regaining consciousness.

Several moments had passed already, and he knew that he shouldn't just let her lie here. What if the girl came back? Ashley would be much safer at the boarding house than out here - conscious or not. At least if she was at the boarding house, everyone could protect her if something came up. Even so, out in the middle of the forest, he certainly wouldn't hesitate to protect her from enemies of any sort.

After he felt he'd waited long enough, Ichiru reached down and gently picked Ashley up, putting her on his back. Her skin was as cold as his now, meaning the coffee from the previous morning had long since worn off. He positioned her on his back, making sure his hold was secure, and started back toward the boarding house.

OoC: Let me know if any of that needs to be changed. I just figured I'd have Ichiru actually do something for once. xD;