Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Secrets of Fell's Church RP

Xiac had come in by now; Ichiru heard him speaking, although he didn't catch everything he said, only questions about the werewolf outside. Ashley answered him, but Ichiru didn't pay much attention until he heard what she said last.

"If I find out that there's any attacks on humans in this town, I'll know where to look first."

At this, Ichiru's eyes narrowed. He watched Ashely walk up the stairs, then Xiac as well a few moments later. He knew that vampires were known for feeding off of humans, but he'd certainly never do anything of the sort. Never in his right mind, anyway.

He started up the stairs slowly. He hadn't been told to go to a specfic room, so he didn't really know where to go. Maybe just choose a room?

Once at the top of the stairs, he noticed Xiac standing outside a door. He looked obviously upset. Ichiru started to ask him what was wrong, but by the time he got close enough, Xiac had already walked on and entered one of the other rooms. With a sigh, Ichiru continued down the hall, choosing a random room and entering silently.

It was nearly pitch black in the room aside from some light coming in from the window, but Ichiru could easily make out the bed across the way. He dragged himself across the room and collapsed on the bed. Rolling over onto his back, he held up his hand and examined the ring in the dim light coming through the curtains. He still couldn't believe that this tiny piece of jewelry could protect him from the sun.

Whatever... he rolled over onto his side and stared at the door, If it doesn't, I'll certainly find out tomorrow..

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

OOC: Lol yeah. I guess that since Ashley is new to the school then your character could introduce himself and tried to befriend Ashley, not knowing that she's a vampire XD

IC:

It was six o'clock in the morning and Ashley woke up with the sun shining right in her window. The sunlight shined in Ashley's eyes, causing her to pull the blanket to cover her face for a few seconds. She had forgotten that the sun rises on her side of the boardinghouse. After a few minutes of just laying in bed, she got up and quickly got dressed. Ashley wore a black long-sleeved shirt, which the top of the shirt revealed her bare shoulders. She wore a strapless baby pink bra and a black tank top underneath her shirt. Ashley also wore black faded jeans and black converse. Ashley was thinking of putting her hair up, but she decided to straighten it and have her hair fall down halfway down her back. By the time she was done, it was 6:15am. Ashley walked out of her room and listened to the silence. She could hear light breathing from two separate rooms. Ashley walked up to both of them and banged on the two doors.

"Let's go you two. Time to get up and start the day. And don't forget about your rings." Ashley smiled and walked downstairs. She stopped halfway and smelled eggs and bacon frying on the stove. She was about to continue to walk down the stairs until she spelled another scent. This scent was perfume and cologne. Her eyes widened and she ran in the kitchen. There, she saw them sitting around the table, smiling at Ashley.

"Hey Ashley." The voice said as he got up. Ashley's mouth fell, then she smiled. Elena and Stefan both started to walk towards Ashley. Ashley ran up to Elena first and gave her a big hug.

"Elena! Stefan!" Ashley yelled. When Ashley was done hugging Elena, she hugged Stefan and smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?"
"We couldn't stay away from you anymore Ashley." Elena said before Stefan could. Stefan just smiled and let the two girls talk first.
"I'm so glad you guys are back!"
"Yeah, Stefan and I couldn't go a day without you making us laugh. We missed you so much, and we're staying here. We already put our stuff in our room already."
"Wait, so are you guys gonna attend the high school as well?"
"Yeah, but we're gonna wait a few days. It would be too suspicious if a bunch of people were new to the school in one day."
"Yeah, that's true."
"Yeah. So, where are the other two vampires?"
"Sleeping. I banged on their doors to wake them up." The three of them laughed and Stefan looked at Ashley.

"Now you have us, encase things start to get complicated."
"Thank you. But, I know what the three of us are doing tonight."
"And what's that?"
"We're going to the bar!" They all laughed again and walked over to the living room, sitting on the couch. Alcohol actually helps a vampire's craving for blood. The three of them talked and waited for the two boys to come downstairs. Stefan and Elena laughed at Ashley's jokes. Ashley was honestly a really fun person to be around once you got on her good side. Ashley was so glad that Elena and Stefan were with her now, staying at the boardinghouse.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

"Urgh." I replied back, as Ashley banged on the bedroom door. Like I was going to go to school. Apparently you get caned if you misbehaved. Well, I heard this when I was around here eighty years ago, I didn't know if things had changed. And besides, why would I go to school with a girl who thinks I'm a problem? Like hell I'll go to school with her. I pulled the covers over my face and tried to go back to sleep, but then the ring came into mind.

I rummaged through my pocket and pulled out the small blue ring. It still amazed me at how beautiful it looked. Alright, let's see if it works... I placed the ring on my right hand's middle finger and got out of bed. I approached the closed curtains with caution. Reaching out hesitantly, I grabbed the long black drapes and gulped hard.
"Here we go..." I pulled the curtains open and shut my eyes tightly. I could feel the light shining down onto me... But nothing else. No pain, no strange sensation. Just... Nothing.

I opened my eyes and looked at my hands. They looked exactly the same, no burns, no marks... The ring actually worked! I smiled broadly, enjoying the satisfaction of having the warm sun on my face. Oh how a Vampire longs to feel the sunshine upon their body once again. However, this did not tempt me in the slightest to go to school. So, with a shut of the curtains, I crawled back into bed.

((Xiac wakes for no one! xD))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:41 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Loud banging on the door brought Ichiru to his senses early the next morning. He could hear Ashely's voice, calling to him and Xiac and telling them to get up. With a groan, he pulled the blanket over his head. It'd taken him forever to fall asleep the night before, as pleasent as sleeping in a bed again had felt. For the past few years, he'd grown used to sleeping outside on the ground or in a tree, or something along that line. It'd been really nice to have a bed again.

His first thought was that he didn't want to go to high school.. But it did give him a chance to test the ring, and what harm could it really cause? Even if they would all be human, he really needed to be around some people near his own (human) age. Ever since he'd become a vampire, he'd been extremely lonely, though he would never admit it to anyone.

After several moments of silence, Ichiru finally threw the blanket off of him, raising up slowly and dragging himself out of bed. The ring was already on his finger, so he didn't have to worry about that.

With a sigh, he crossed the room and went out into the hall, instantly becoming alert when he heard Ashley yell, "Elena! Stefan!"

Ichiru furrowed his brow, venturing down the hall and descending the stairs slowly. He could hear Ashley conversing with two other people in the kitchen, but he recognized neither of their voices. The elderly woman from the night before was nowhere to be found.

As he drew closer to the kitchen, he could smell a combined fragrance of cologne and perfume, which meant the newcomers were a male and female.

Ichiru entered the kitchen silently, being greeted by laughter, most likely to something one of them had said earlier. Ashley was already dressed and ready, unlike himself. Of course, he could still consider himself "ready", if he fixed up his hair and clothes. As of now, he didn't have anything to change into anyhow.

He paused in the doorway, just now catching the enticing aroma of eggs and bacon. It'd been forever since he'd had "human" food, and the smell was a tad overwhelming at first.

Deciding not to venture any further, Ichiru stayed in the doorway, instead speaking softly into the surprisingly light atmosphere, "Good morning..."

OoC: Lol Ichiru's coming off more quiet and shy than I'd intended. xD

Old 12-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley, Stefan and Elena were all laughing at Ashley's jokes. She heard Ichiru say good morning to them from the kitchen. She looked over at him and smiled, walking towards him. He seemed a little shy for some reason. Stefan and Elena walked over by Ashley and Ichiru.

"Guys, this is Ichiru, one of the vampires. I'm guessing Xiac is still in bed..." said Ashley as she looked up at the staircase. She looked over at Ichiru again and smiled. She kept her gaze on his eyes, not looking away. Stefan and Elena both looked at each other, then back at Ashley with a little smile. Ashley looked down at Ichiru's hand and lightly touched it. Ashley felt that his skin was freezing. His body needed to warm up if he wanted to go to school.

"I'll be right back" Ashley walked over to the coffee pot and poured him a mug full of coffee. She handed it over to Ichiru and smiled again.

"The coffee will help you warm up your body. Pretty much anything hot will do the trick." said Ashley as she took a little step back. She walked over towards the window and looked outside, feeling really strange. Stefan saw Ashley's face through the reflection, and he rushed to Ashley's side at once when he saw the reflection. Ashley's eyes were starting to become black, with black veins going around her eyes. Her k-nine fangs were starting to pierce out of her top gums. Ashley's body began to tremble a little bit as she looked at herself in the reflection with Stefan by her side.

"Ashley, calm down, just breath. You can beat the craving, don't let it control you. Ashley?" Stefan whispered and put his arms around Ashley. Stefan knew that this only happened when Ashley didn't feed as she should. Ashley took in a deep breath and watched her face go back to normal. Stefan slowly turned Ashley around and met her eyes. Their faces were only inches apart from one another.

"Ashley, when was the last time you fed?"
"I...I think last Monday."
"You mean you went a full week without feeding?
"I think so, yeah."
"I gotta take you out to the woods right now. Elena, stay here and keep Ichiru company. Fill him in if he has any questions." Stefan said as Elena nodded her head. Ashley and Stefan opened the front door and walked outside, walking to the side of the house and to the backyard where the woods surrounded everywhere. Stefan looked down at Ashley, talking with a gentle voice.

"Ashley, why didn't you feed?"
"I'm not sure. I wanted to see how long I could go without feeding.
"Please Ashley, don't do it again." Ashley nodded her head and they both walked out into the woods. They stayed in there for about twenty minutes, feeding on deer.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:17 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru nodded, partially bowing to the two others as Ashley introduced him to them. He honestly didn't know why he still did that after all of this time, even if that's how he had been raised. He noticed Ashley smiling at him and looked back at her, his gaze locking on her eyes for several moments until she looked down toward his hand. He felt her lightly touch it, keeping his surprised expression surpressed the best he could. Her touch was warm; the warmest he'd felt in years.

He looked back up as she spoke again, walking over to the coffee pot in the kitchen and pouring a mug of coffee. A few seconds later, she returned, handing him the mug with another smile, explaining that coffee, or pretty much anything hot would help warm a vampire's body.

Ichiru nodded in response, finally returning her smile with one of his own before she took a small step back and ventured over to the window. In the reflection, he could see that something was clearly wrong. The other boy in the room was at her side before he could be, whispering something to her with his arms around her. Ichiru's enhanced hearing picked up something about a craving.. maybe she hadn't fed lately? He hadn't either, really, but he was sure he could make it through the day without it.

"I gotta take you out to the woods right now. Elena, stay here and keep Ichiru company. Fill him in if he has any questions." The boy spoke, bringing Ichiru's gaze to him, then to the girl he'd spoken to, who nodded. So her name was Elena.. He could hear the front door close somewhere in the distance behind him, and all fell silent again.

After several moments of awkward silence, Ichiru finally spoke up, "So... you're friends with Ashley?"

Old 12-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Elena looked at Ichiru and smiled as he asked her a question. She gave a short little laugh and pushed her hair that fell over her eyes to behind her ears.

"Yeah, Stefan, Damon and I met Ashley 435 years ago in this town when she was still a human. Damon was the one who turned Ashley into a vampire. Ashley was very sick and would of died in the matter of days. But Damon stood up to Stefan and saved Ashley. I'm honestly still surprised that this town still has it's original name. Damon well, isn't with us anymore. Damon sacrificed his life to gave Ashley fifty years ago. It happened underneath the old church that's in the graveyard." said Elena as she walked over towards the window, looking out into the woods. She knew that Ashley was in good hands with Stefan. Stefan would take care of her.

Ashley felt a lot better after she had fed on a few deer. Not one drop of blood made contact with Ashley's or Stefan's clothing. They were very good hunters, lots of years to practice. The two of them made their way back to the boardinghouse and Elena raced to Ashley's side.

"Are you alright Ashley?"
"Yeah I'm fine. School is going to start in fifteen minutes. I should get going." said Ashley as she walked over to the stairs. She stopped and looked at Ichiru.

"I'm not going to push you or Xiac into going to the high school. But, you'll meet new friends and everything, but it's your choice." Ashley flashed one last smile and walked to her room, putting some gym clothes in her bag and grabbed her car keys. She walked down to the front room and looked at everyone.

"Well I'm off to school again. I'll see you guys in a few hours." Ashley walked outside to her car and started the black Ferrari. She backed out of the driveway and headed off to school. It didn't take her long to reach the school. When Ashley got there she parked her car in the student parking-lot and grabbed her bag that only had gym clothes and some papers so far. Ashley walked inside the school and headed to the office. When she got there, a woman was standing behind the front desk.

"Can I help you miss?"
"Yes, I'm a new student here."
"What is your name?"
"Ashley Salvatore. Here are my papers." Ashley handed over her papers to the woman and waited. The woman went through the papers and shook her head.

"I"m sorry, but you don't have all the needed paperwork." There was a long pause. Ashley sighed and looked at the woman directly in the eyes.

"I assure you that everything needed is there. You should really check again." The woman looked down again, then smiled.

"My old eyes must be going blind. Welcome to Robert E. Lee High School. Here is your class schedule." Ashley smiled and took the piece of paper with her classes on it. She walked out of the office and looked at her first class, which was gym.

"Great..." Ashley walked to the gym and changed to her gym clothes. She had black short shorts and and pink top. Ashley walked out into the gym and sat on the bleachers.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Robert E. Lee High School

There was so much going on, as usual. I walked over to my gym class, and into the lockers. I was one of the fittest in the class, namely because the werewolf form used a lot of my energy, and left me in good shape. After all, burning calories wasn't really a problem when you can use them up as a 200 pound werewolf-thing. That was one thing that bothered me. I was a werewolf by technicality. I changed during the full moon without choice, and at other times by choice, but my wolf-like form wasn't ... well... a wolf. It was a monster that had no precedent in human history, at least as far back as I knew.

I walked out of the gym lockers, laughing at some kid getting his foot stuck in his pants leg while talking about the girl he wanted in the locker room across the way. It was funny to watch. Honestly, as much as I hated it, I couldn't have a relationship. I would probably hurt my significant other more than I would help them. Particularly when I liked romantic walks under the moonlight. It was so much of a curse being a werewolf. And it wasn't like I could spill out my problems onto my friends. I didn't even want to know what would happen to me.

I looked over as the gym teacher blew his confounded whistle. Since my hearing was more sensitie than most other people's, I could hear most of the overtones which were generated by that stupid metal contraption. I hated it. I winced as he blew, and yelled out to us to get a partner to start our pushup tests which we would be doing today. I sighed. Given my enhanced strength, I could easily pass the test. I walked over to a lonely girl on the bleachers, and held out my hand. "Hey, you want to be my partner for the test? By the way, I'm Derek. I don't think I've seen you around here before..."

Old 12-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley was sitting on the bleachers until she heard footsteps walking towards her. It was a boy, and he looked pretty cute to Ashley. She smiled as he walked up to her, holding out his hand.

"Hey, you want to be my partner for the test? By the way, I'm Derek. I don't think I've seen you around here before..." he said. Ashley put out her hand and grabbed his. His hand was very warm, warmer then a usual human. Maybe her hand was just cold. She didn't think much of it and stood to her feet.

"Yeah, I'll be your partner. My name is Ashley. I just moved here yesterday. I live with my grandmother along with my other siblings at the boardinghouse on Old Wood street. My other siblings didn't feel like going to school today." said Ashley as she saw the gym teacher walking towards her. She looked back over at Derek.

"I'll be right back. I gotta go tell him that I'm new to his class." Ashley walked over to the gym teacher and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Ashley Salvatore. I just moved here."
"Yeah I just got a note about you. Your lucky that you got here just in time, my class is almost full. Well today we're doing push ups. Since it's your first day you don't have to do them if you don't want to."
"That's okay, I'll do them. That boy Derek asked me to be his partner."
"Derek is a good kid. He is a very nice boy." The gym teacher looked down at Ashley's hand, seeing her ring.
"I'm just gonna have to ask you to take off your ring, safety issues." Ashley looked down at her ring, then back at the teacher.
"No, your going to let me wear my ring, all the time." Ashley whispered. The gym teacher stared into her eyes, in a trance-like stare. After a few seconds he spoke.
"Yes, you can wear it. Well go stretch for a few minutes."
"Okay." Ashley smiled and walked back over to Derek. She looked around the gym. Groups of boys and girls were looking at Ashley.

"Dude, she's smoking hot."
"Who is she? She's so hot."

"What's so special about her that make the boys go gaga over her?"
"That little tramp is here for less then five minutes and she already cracked the Derek code. I asked him out so many times..."
Ashley heard all they're whispers. Ashley felt anger towards the girls who talked crap about her. Her eyes started to turn black with black veins. She knew what was happening and quickly closed her eyes, gaining back control. She took a deep breath and turned towards Derek.

"Looks like I'm in your class. He said for us to stretch." Ashley got down on the floor and reached to touch her toes, stretching her legs. She heard the boys and girls still talking about her, but she ignored them. Push ups were no problem for Ashley. Since she was a vampire, her strength was much greater then a humans. She waited for Derek to stretch with her so they could talk.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru merely nodded to Elena's answer, unable to think of anything to say in response. Ashley and the other boy had already returned, although Ashley had left again as soon as she'd come in. He'd heard what she'd said about school, but hadn't really acknowledged it at that particular moment. He personally wanted to attend school, but he didn't have the papers he needed - any of them - nor did he have, well.. anything he would need. He could always manipulate the principal into letting him in without papers, but what would he do about everything else? He hadn't gone to school in so long now, that he didn't even really remember how everything went. Ashley on the other hand probably felt completely comfortable with all of this. Ichiru was glad that there wasn't a mind reader present; he really didn't want anyone to overhear his silly debates.

With a sigh, he placed his coffee mug on the table , having sipped down most of it absentmindedly while he had been thinking. Ashley was right - if really did warm the body quickly. As he turned away from the kitchen, Ichiru's thoughts wandered back to Xiac. He hadn't yet seen him this morning; was he not going to school?

With a quiet "Excuse me" to Elena and the other boy, and a brief, but probably unneeded nod (or small bow) of respect, he turned and started back up the stairs, seeking out Xiac's room in the small hallway.

Approaching the door silently, he knocked twice, calling through the thick wood, "Xiac? Are you in there?"

Old 12-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Robert E. Lee High School Gymnasium

I listened to other people as Ashley went over to talk to the gym teacher. A couple guys came over. I knew them faintly, and I hung out with them a little bit. One spoke up, "Dude, you have to let us change gym partners. I'm paired up with Kendra right now, she's pretty hot, you should switch. Besides, I heard she wants to ask you out today at some point anyways." I smiled. Of course... I had no idea why, but so many girls were asking me out lately. It was really strange, and I didn't like that I had to deny them all the time. There were even a few cases where I didn't want to deny them, but I had to because of my condition. And it wasn't often when that happenned either. I replied, "Nah, I'll stick with Ashley. I'd prefer she feels welcome without someone staring at her the whole time.

When she started coming back, the guys split. I chuckled a little, since it was obvious that they were going to try again later. She said that the teacher had recommended that we stretch. I chuckled inside again. I almost never stretched, but I had to keep my fake appearance up. There couldn't be any chance that I could be suspecte of anything. I put my left arm into my right, and pulled it across to start stretching my biceps. I sat down, so I could be at Ashley's eye level. People had always told me that my height was intimidating, so I didn't like being too much taller than other people.

I asked, "So where are you from?" An easy conversation starter...

Old 12-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley was stretching and saw Derek sit beside her, he was stretching as well. Then, he asked Ashley a question.

"So where are you from?" he asked. It was a nice easy start to a conversation. She smiled and looked up at him.

"I'm from Jacksonville, Florida. It's very nice there. The sun is always shining all the time and everyone is always in a good mood. Unlike some people around here." Ashley looked up at the group of girls who were looking at Ashley and laughing. There were three girls in that little group. One had red hair, one had light brown hair and the other had blond hair. They looked back over at Ashley again, and then just laughed. Ashley took a deep breath in frustration and looked over at Derek.

"I'll be right back..." said Ashley as she got up from the floor. She walked over to the group of girls, with a smirk across her face. The blond one looked at Ashley and smiled.

"Why hello, my name is Kendra. What's your name?" she asked as the other two girls started to giggle. Ashley flashed a charming smile and looked at Kendra.

"My name is Ashley. Why are you guys talking sh*t behind my back? I didn't do anything to you guys at all." asked Ashley. Kendra was the only one out of the group that was talking.

"Well isn't it obvious? Your talking to Derek, the guy I've been crushing on for the longest time now. He doesn't talk to girls much, but he seemed so openly to you. Your here for less then five minutes and you already cracked the Derek code."
"So your actually jealous? Honestly, there's no reason for it. Your just a dumb bit** that needs to get a life." With that, Ashley walked away from the group of girls and walked back over to Derek. She sat down and smiled, but didn't say anything. The group of girls stood there in silence. Finally, Kendra yelled from across the gym.

"This isn't over you little tramp! This is only the beginning!" Ashley just rolled her eyes and heard the whistle go off.

"Alright guys, time for your push ups. I want girls to go first. To pass, you have to do sixty push ups in a minutes in a half. Get into push up position." said the gym teacher. Ashley got onto her hands and tip toes. This was going to be a piece of cake for her.

"Okay, start in three, two, one, go!" Ashley began to do the push ups. She didn't even break a sweat.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:03 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Normally I'd wait awhile for a response, but if Ichiru's extremely late when he comes to school, I really will be screwed. xD;

IC: Ichiru stood by the door in silence for several more moments, waiting for an answer. When recieving none, he sighed and turned away from the door. Part of him had hoped to get him out and possibly going to school as well. Even though the two of them would be in different classes, it still would've been nice to have the company along the way.

Heading back to his own room, he took the time to tidy up, even if just a little, and searched for anything he might need before leaving. He knew that high school had gym - which was probably going on at this very moment. Luckily, he did at least have some gym clothes he could change into. He'd long forgotten where they'd come from, but he'd always had them with him. Finding a bag in the corner which appeared quite appropriate for school, he stuffed the clothes into them and exited the room. Descending the stairs swiftly and silently, Ichiru headed toward the door, calling back, "I'm off to school as well; see you later.", to Elena and Stefan before the door closed behind him.

No car, or any other means of transportation, huh? Ichiru walked down the driveway silently, scanning the area around him. His vampire speed would work well, and wouldn't stir up anything,since there weren't any other people around. With one last glance back at the boarding house, Ichiru took off in the direction of the school. It didn't take long at all for him to reach Robert E. Lee High School. He walked into the office just inside the building almost cautiously. He was still in shock that the ring had actually protected him from the sun's rays all the way here, and the sudden scent of human blood had caught him off guard as he'd neared the school.

"May I help you, sir?"

A feminine voice brought Ichiru back to his senses. He looked to a woman ahead, nodding slowly.

"Yes, I'm a new student here."

"Ah, I see. That's two new students today so far..." It seemed as though she were muttering to herself now. She looked back up at Ichiru, having looked down at a paper in front of her, "I'll need to see your papers, then."

"About that..." Ichiru's gaze faltered, falling to the ground for a few seconds, "I don't have any yet, to be honest."

"Then I'm afraid I can't allow you to attend class until you do, sir."

"That won't be necessary," Ichiru looked directly into the woman's eyes, "You'll let me in without them." There were a few moments of silence as the woman's eyes became trance-like. Finally, she spoke again.

"Of course. Welcome to Robert E. Lee High School. Here is your class schedule. Class has already started, mind you. " she handed Ichiru a paper with his schedule on it.

Ichiru glanced at it, nodding to the woman as he turned to exit the room. "Thank you." He felt bad about having to manipulate her like that, but there was no other way. He'd get the papers some other time.. maybe. According to the schedule, gym was up first. Ichiru changed quickly in the locker rooms, heading down to the gym soon after. There were a lot of other people there already, and the strong scent of fresh, human blood overwhelmed him at first. He hadn't been around so many humans for as long as he could remember.

Among the tempting scent of human blood, he could also smell something like that of his own kind; a vampire. He could think of no other vampires around, so that meant it had to be Ashley. No sooner had this thought crossed his mind, Ichiru spotted her across the gym, doing push ups like everyone else. He could tell already that he was late, but thankfully not too late.

Crossing the gym silently, Ichiru spoke to the teacher, announcing his new arrival to the school. Luckily for him, there was enough room in the class, even though it was nearly full already. During his conversation with the gym teacher, Ichiru kept his ring hidden; he really didn't feel like manipulating someone else - not so soon.

"Okay then," the gym teacher smiled at him; "Class has already started, as you can clearly see. You don't have to cooperate in the activities if you don't want to, since this is your first day. But if you feel like it, we're doing push ups first."

Ichiru nodded in quiet understanding, merely turning away from the teacher and walking away afterward. He made sure to keep his ring hidden until he was out of sight - or at least far enough away that the ring couldn't be seen.

With his luck, the push ups were most likely nearly finished, so Ichiru just went to the bleachers and sat down, waiting for the next activity. Ashley was nearby - near enough that he could speak to her, but Ichiru decided not to disturb her. His eyes were continuously draw to her, though; it was like she was the only person in the room that he could be bothered to watch or pay attention to. What did that mean..?

OoC: Excuse the suckish post, please. D:

Old 12-20-2009, 02:13 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Robert E. Lee Gymnasium

I kept a smirk hidden as Ashley kept the other girls away. For now, anyways. I was sure that Ashley thought I hadn't heard her small fight. However, thanks to my keen hearing, I had heard it all. I watched as she started doing pushups as the gym teacher blew the whistle to get us started. I kept count as she went along. I was impressed. She was doing well, and I kept counting as she went on.

"12 ... 13 ... 14... 15... 16... 17..."

A few minutes passed, and Ashley didn't even look like she was sweating aa single drop. Sheesh, the girls in Florida sure are strong. I got rid of the thought though, and tried to keep the impressed look off of my face. The minutes ticked by as the count went higher and higher.

"67 .. 68... 69... 70..."

The gym teacher was standing over Ashley. "We're going to run out of time, so I'll stop you there. But don't worry, you definitely passed. I held a hand out to help her back up. "Wow. You sure are strong." A smirk crossed my face. "But watch this." I got into pushup position, and took my weight off of one hand, keeping one hand completely off the ground, and placed it on my back in a fist. The gym teacher gave his monotonous speech again. "Guys, you have to do around 80 pushups to pass the physical tests." I started, and went down. I kept my left hand behind my back for the first 20 pushups. I could have gone for the whole 80, but that would have been too much. I went for the whole 80, and stopped when the gym teacher stopped me and a few of the other guys at 95 pushups. I stood back up. The class was almost over.

"Well, I'm headed to Biology class now Ashley. Where are you headed?"

Old 12-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley watched Derek do his push ups, and was very impressed. She heard him say that she was strong. She smiled and looked at him.

"That's what happens when your a cheerleader since grade seven. My biceps are hard as a rock." Ashley said smiling. She sensed another vampire enter the gym. She looked up and saw Ichiru talking to the gym teacher. She smiled and watched Derek do his push ups. At first he started off with one hand, then went to two hands. She shook her head and smiled.

"Showoff." Ashley said in a kidding voice. She looked over and saw Kendra looking at Ashley, but not laughing this time. In Kendra's eyes, hate was showing. It didn't bother Ashley one bit though. Kendra was just a jealous teenage girl. Ashley would just have to do her best and ignore her, that's all. The push ups where done and she heard Derek say something.

"Well, I'm headed to Biology class now Ashley. Where are you headed?" he asked. Ashley took out her schedule from her short's pocket and looked it over.

"English, then History. History I'm very good at." Ashley smirked at the thought of it. Since she has been around for a few centuries, she knew stuff the even the text books don't say and leave out.

"Well I guess I better start going. Maybe I'll see you around in other classes." Ashley said as she started to walk away. She looked over at Ichiru, who was sitting on the bleachers.

"We don't know each other yet. Since both of us are new, we'd most likely wouldn't know each other anyways. If we have any classes together then we could just introduce ourselves and become friends that way, it would be less suspicious. Be careful and have fun." Ashley said to Ichiru's mind mentally in a sweet voice. That's another thing vampires could do. They could talk to each other mentally without other people hearing them. Ashley walked into the locker room and changed into her normal clothes. She found a gym locker and locked her gym clothes up. She grabbed her bag and walked out into the hallway. Ashley walked to her next class and sat down at a desk that was closest to the window. The sun was shining on her flawless skin. There was still four minutes until the bell would ring and for class to start. She just sat there and waited, looking outside.