Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:53 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default The Secrets of Fell's Church RP

The Secrets of Fell's Church

In Virgina lives a small town called Fell's Church. Fell's Church was founded by the Fell's family back in the 1500's. Basically the town lived up to it's reputation by being the best town for farming. The citizens took their farming very seriously. Also there was only one church in that town that everyone went to. Men, women, children, Witches, Vampires. Yes, Vampire and Witches lived in Fell's Church as well. They had to keep their secret hidden from the humans, or else they would get killed. Centuries had passed, bringing over to the 1600's. In 1692, the Salem Witch Trials were starting in Salem and Fell's Church did the same. From June through September of 1692, nineteen men and women, all having been convicted of witchcraft, were carted to Gallows Hill, a barren slope near Salem Village, for hanging. Another man of over eighty years was pressed to death under heavy stones for refusing to submit to a trial on witchcraft charges. Hundreds of others faced accusations of witchcraft. Dozens languished in jail for months without trials. Then, almost as soon as it had begun, the hysteria that swept through Puritan Massachusetts ended, along with the Witch Trials in Fell's Church. 200 people were convicted of Witchcraft, and all 200 people were entirely innocent. It takes a lot more then that to catch a real Witch.

Besides Witches, there were Vampires as well. In Fell's Church the people had known about the Vampires back then, and knew how to destroy them. They would have to strike a Vampire threw the heart with a wooden steak. Vampires have what is called The Power. Basically Vampires can control minds, turn into an animal, run super fast, make or erase memories in peoples heads, super strong, all kinds of other things. The more they feed on humans, the more stronger their Powers are. But there's a little catch for it. Vampires can't go into a house unless they are invited in. And they can't cross running water, like a river. But if they find a way, they can pass under running water, but they can't touch it. In order for a human to be transformed into a Vampire, they have to be bitten, drink the blood of a Vampire, then die. All the Vampires had fled away from Fell's Church for a few hundred years. So now it brings us to the present time, where Fell's Church isn't a farm town anymore. The town is still small, but they added nice houses and buildings where the crops use to grow. There are a few buildings that still stand from the 1500's, even the church. People still use that church today.

But now something strange is happening in the town. There have been reports of humans being attacked by some kind of animal. The bites on their neck has two holes, like a Vampire. Have Vampires really returned to Fell's Church? Why have they returned all of a sudden?

Your Role

You can be either a Human, Vampire, a Supernatural Hunter ( to kill vampires and witches and other stuff regarding with the supernatural) or a descended Witch from the Witch Trials. You need to find out whats happening in Fell's Church before it's too late.

Rules

1) use proper grammar
2) make your posts as descriptive as possible and to be two paragraphs or more (8-10 long descriptive sentences per paragraph)
3) No godmodding
4) No bunnying, meaning you can't control someone else's character without their permission
5) No double posting, spamming, etc...
6) You can sign up for up to two characters if you wish
7) If you've read the rules, then write down Kei7137 somewhere in your SU
8) ALL pe2k rules are required
9) This RP has no restrictions for gore
10) PG-13 Romance please, incase if kids read the RP
11) Have fun =)

Name: Your name
Age: depends what you are. if your a Vampire then write down how old you really are and the age you look
What you are: A Vampire, Witch, Human, or Supernatural hunter. Only one please
Appearance: A picture is fine. If no picture then a paragraph or two =)
Personality: A paragraph or more please =)
History: Two paragraphs or more please =)
RP sample:

My Sign Up

Name: Ashley

What you are: Vampire

Appearance: http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/g...rrent=nice.jpg

Personality: Ashley is a very strong-willed girl. She likes to keep to herself and tries to stay out of trouble. She tries not to get into any fights with anyone. She basically thinks that violence is pointless. Her favorite thing to do it write in her diary. She feels like she can tell anything to her diary and not be judged by anyone else. She is enrolling herself in Robert E Lee high school in the town on Fell's Church. She doesn't really know why she had returned to fell's Church in the first place. It's been centuries since she had last been there. But she is hoping that everything will be normal for her.

History: Ashley grew up on a farm that was in Fell's Church. Her best friend Emily, who also a human, use to play with Ashley everyday. They basiclly did everything together. Helped on each others farm, took hikes in the woods, hunted for boys, the fun stuff that two eighteen year old girls would do to keep themselves busy. Ashley and Emily were sitting on the grass until they heard a noise coming from the woods just in back of them. They both quickly jumped up to their feet and looked towards the woods. Then, a tall man walked out, looking at the two girls. The man looked over at Ashley and smiled.
"Your very pretty." He said, then looking at Emily. Then in a blink of an eye, he charged at Emily. Ashley screamed and punched the man in the back to try and get him off of Emily. When he finally did, Ashley looked down at her friend. Her neck was tore open with blood pouring out on the green grass. Ashley screamed and fell back. The man smiled and hit Ashley on the head, knocking her out.

When Ashley awoke, she felt very weak. It was hard to move her body. But she found the strength to touch the side of her neck where she felt a slight sting. There, she felt two little puncture holes on the side of her neck. She slowly sat up and looked around, seeing the man right in front of her. He smiled and cut his wrist, letting blood drip down from his arm. Ashley could smell the richness and warmth in the blood. It smelled so good to her. The craving in her veins were screaming at her, telling her to bite down and drink the warm richness he was offering to her. But, she shook her head no. The man smiled and looked at her.
"Sweetheart, if you don't drink it then you will die in the matter of hours." He said, then he looked into her eyes. His pupils moved from big to small.
"Now drink it." He said. He was controlling Ashley's mind. Ashley looked down and drank the blood. Her whole life changed after that.

RP sample: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...30&postcount=5

My Post

Ashley was driving down the long dark road in her black Ferrari, returning to her hometown. It was about three o'clock in the morning, so no one would really be outside. She turned on the radio to see what was playing. It was Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. "Man that lady is one weird chick." said Ashley as she continued driving down the road. Up ahead was a sign reading 'Welcome to Fells Church, Virginia' and Ashley smirked. She knew right where she was going to go. She only knew of one place that would take her in and keep her safe, the boardinghouse, well that's if it was still there. Ashley hasn't been to her home town in fifty years, not ever since...

Ashley knew where she was going in this town. She knew these streets in the back of her head, it came naturally to her. Ashley took a left onto Old Wood street and drove down the road. Only one house remained on this street, but it was at the beginning of the street on the right hand side. People always said that at the end of this road had a crazy lady living in a huge boardinghouse. Huge boardinghouse yes, crazy, no. The caretaker, Mrs. Flowers, was not crazy at all. She is a nice sweet woman who always had a soft spot for Ashley and her three friends, Elena, Stefan, and...Damon. Stefan and Damon are, well, were, brothers. Elena and Stefan are together, and so were Damon and Ashley...

"It's still here." said Ashley as she flashed a smile. The boardinghouse was just like how it was hundreds of years ago. Ashley pulled up in the driveway and stepped out of the car. To her surprise, the lights in the living room were on. She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. She was about to open it until the door swung open, making Ashley jump a little by surprise. At the doorway stood an old lady with a long yellow flower dress, white short hair and a gardening hat with fake flowers attached to the top. The old lady smiled and wrapped her arms around Ashley, and Ashley did the same.

"My dear Ashley, I have missed you so much."
"I have missed you too Mrs. Flowers."
"You haven't changed at all my dear."
"Vampires don't age, silly."
"I know, to bad for me, witches do age." Both Ashley and Mrs. Flowers giggled. The old woman released Ashley and walked inside the house.

"Come in my dear. I have been waiting for your arrival. I knew you would be coming today."
"Using magic again I see."
"Always" Ashley smiled and walked into the living room. Mrs. Flowers walked into the kitchen and came out with hot herbal tea and tomato and cheese sandwiches for the two of them. Ashley smiled and grabbed the tea and a sandwich. The hot tea warms a vampire's body so they aren't so cold to the touch. Mrs. Flowers took a bite to her sandwich and looked at Ashley.

"Where are Elena and Stefan?"
"They decided to stay in Florida for now. They didn't want old memories of all that's happened here to wash over them. They told me that if I get into any kind of trouble then to just call them. Right now they're probably hunting for animal blood together. They were pretty thirsty when I left." said Ashley while silence filled the room. Mrs. Flowers was a little confused, not by the blood thing, because she knew that Elena and Stefan were vampires, but the fact that Ashley has returned to Fells Church.

"Ashley my dear, why have you come back? I thought that you would be the one to not return here, after what had happened to...Damon fifty years ago." said Mrs. Flowers slowly as she looked into Ashley's eyes. Ashley gave a half smile and leaned back on the couch. "I returned here to start a new life. I want to move on and see what Fells Church can offer me. Is it okay that I stay here again?" Ashley took a sip of her warm tea. Mrs. Flowers gave Ashley a warm smile. "Of course you can my dear. Normally I would charge people to stay here, but for the three of you, I see you as my own children. So you can live here for free." said Mrs. Flowers. Ashley was about to object about never paying but Mrs. Flowers put her hand up and stopped Ashley from speaking. They both smiled at each other and Ashley rose to her feet.

"I'm gonna go up to mine and...Damon's room and unpack, then get some rest. I'm enrolling myself into Robert E. Lee high school as a transferred senior. I don't have all the paperwork but I'll take care of that." Ashley gave a devilish smile and walked up the stairs.

"Goodnight my dear."
"Goodnight Mrs. Flowers, and thank you for everything." Ashley walked up all the way to the top and walked down the hallway. When she got to the room, she opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. Everything was left the way it originally had been before she left fifty years ago. The room was huge with a king sized bed in the back middle of the room, the two mini dressers on both sides of the bed that had two old fashion lamps on top of them. On the right hand side of the room had a huge dresser which held clothes for two people. Next to the dresser had a well sized walk-in closet. And the floors were made out of dark polished wood. Ashley flicked on the light and walked over the bed and dropped her bag on it, then walking over to the window. From her window she could see the whole street and the woods that surrounded both sides of the road and wrapped around the boardinghouse. She sighed and walked over to the bed. "Time for bed. Tomorrow should be an interesting day." said Ashley as she lifted up her hand, using her Power to flick off the light switch from the other side of the room. She would go into the woods tomorrow morning and feed on a few deers before school. She had to be sure that she wouldn't lose control and danger the other students.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-02-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Secrets of Fells's Church RP

I nervously whimpered as I crouched down at a nearby bush. I could feel the burning sensation travel throughout my body. What was I going to do? I was hungry, so very hungry. I didn't want to hurt a human, yet I didn't want to hurt an animal. It was so frustrating. How could else could I feed myself? I couldn't remember how I used to do it, my mind was going blank. I grabbed my hair and began to curse under my breath.

I stand up to pull myself together.
"Alright, calm down now. You've been around for about, roughly, eighty years. So, this should be easy..." I saw a rabbit run by and I frowned unenthusiastically. "Sorry little guy."

After what had to be done was done, I made sure my face was absolutely clean. I didn't want any blood marks on my face, it didn't want to look like I was a pig. Even though I wasn't, of course. I kicked the small fluffy carcass into the bush nearby me and dug my hands in my pockets, not very pleased at what I had to do. It was frustrating having to make difficult decisions at difficult times.

I heard the sound of a car, and then I saw lights. I turned to the road close by and saw a dark coloured Ferrari. This caught my attention as it was, when I last checked my watch, just about 3am. I moved out of the way from the lights as I did not know yet if artificial lights were ok for me. However, I still watched the person, who turned out to be Female, exit their car and make their way to an old house. I was in the darkness, so hopefully she wouldn't see me.

I followed her to that house and pushed my ear to the side of the house. Being a Vampire gave me advantages, like acute hearing, and allowed me to eavesdrop onto their conversation.
"You haven't changed at all my dear." The old woman the Female had visited said.
"Vampires don't age, silly."
"I know, to bad for me, witches do age." I froze. The Female was... A Vampire? I continued to listen to their conversation until the Female, called Ashley, had stated she was going to bed. I sat down by the side of the house, leaning my back on the wall. So... There were more like me? I had never known that, because, out of all my eighty years, I have not met a single Vampire... And the fact the old woman was a Witch shocked me even more. There were many people out there who were... Different.

I made my way to the roof of the house and decided to see where the girl, Ashley, had gone. I used the gutter to catch my feet as I watched Ashley walk into the bedroom, upside down. Just as I was about to get down, due to the fact I should give this girl some privacy, so I didn't look like someone who peeps into people's windows, my feet slipped from the gutter. Just when I was about to swear at this, I let out a cry as I tumbled to the ground, dazed from the fall.

(W00T! My first post here. =P)

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:32 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Secrets of Fells's Church RP

It felt so odd... being in Fell's Church again. It'd been a long 245 years since Ichiru had last set foot in the small town. It was shocking that anything still stood.

It was already far past midnight, and the moon shone brightly up above, accompanied by millions of stars. It didn't seem that anyone else was out, but then again, that's how it was supposed to be.

Ichiru kicked a rock absentmindedly, continuing down the road into the small town. He could still remember the day his parents were taken away... as well as the day Kiseki went missing. He'd never understood why the Witch Trials had occurred in the first place; it was stupid. Were there even really such things as witches? He most certainly didn't think so. But of course, the existence of vampires contradicted that belief of his. Were there even any other vampires left, though? He'd been alive for 250 years now, and has never met another vampire.

Ichiru looked up from the ground, seeing a large house up ahead. A Ferrari was parked nearby, meaning someone was definately inside. Ichiru blinked, furrowing his brow. He hadn't thought anyone lived here anymore, for some strange reason...

His curiosity taking over, Ichiru ventured closer to the house, making sure to stay in the shadows, so as not to be seen. He could see a warm yellow light emitting from the windows of the house. Someone was definately inside. But it wouldn't be too smart to just go up and knock on the door; not in this day and age.

Just as Ichiru started to turn and walk away, he spotted something moving - the figure of a person, it seemed. He turned back around, watching intently as the figure made their way up to the roof. This person obviously didn't come out of the house, nor were they trying to get in from the front. So what were they doing?

Ichiru ventured closer in silence, remaining silent. He couldn't see the figure now. He'd gotten dangerously close the house by now, but didn't really care anymore. He was bored, and this person's activities seemed suspicious.

A sudden crash, followed by a startled yell, caused him to jump. Ichiru could see the person now; lying on the ground, obviously from falling from the roof. Casting aside all caution, he approached the figure, standing over them silently. He could see now that it was a male, around the age 15.

"Are you okay?"

OoC: Ew, a bad post. ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Default Re: The Secrets of Fell's Church RP

Ashley was lying in bed. Her eyes were very heavy and blurry. Even though she had to wake up in about three hours to get to school, she would be fully awake from the animal blood she would be taking in just a few hours. Ashley closed her eyes and started to think about Damon. She missed him so much and would do anything to get him back. Ashley started to think about when they had first met, 435 years ago...

Ashley was walking around on her deck in the back of her house. She was looking out at her family's farm, which was huge.
Her father came out of the house with a bag full of coins. "Would you do me a favor Ashley and walk down to the store for me? I need more corn and pumpkin seeds. We're starting to run low. I have money for them." said Ashley's father with a smile. Ashley held out her hand and her father gave her the money. "No problem dad. I'll get Emily and we can go together, bye!" said Ashley as she ran to the front of the yard. Emily was Ashley's best friend and only lived five houses away from each other. When Ashley ran up to Emily's house, Emily was sitting on the grass with her little sister.

"Emily, do you want to go to the store with me? I have to get more seeds for my dad."
"Yeah, let's go. I really need to get out of the house."
"Why, is everything okay?"
"Yeah, my parents are fighting again. They always fight these days."
"Well I'm sure everything will work out. Just be positive silly."
"That's what I love about you Ashley, you're always so positive."
"Aww Emily!" Ashley gave Emily a tight hug and they both laughed. Both of the girls turned around and walked onto the dirt street towards the store. It didn't take them very long to get there. The store was just passed the church, onto the next street. When they got to the store they both walked towards the seeds. The sign read 'five cents per pound'. Ashley picked up two pounds of corn and two pounds of pumpkin seeds. She turned around and bumped into someone, causing her to drop the bags. She looked up to see who she had bumped into and just lost her breath. Ashley had bumped into a boy. He was about 5'9 and was slender. He had dark brown eyes that were almost black and straight black hair with rainbow lights in it, like a crow's feathers. He gave Ashley a charming smile and picked up the bags of seeds.

"I'm so sorry Mr. I didn't see you."
"That's okay. My name is Damon. What's your name?"
"My name is Ashley. I haven't seen you around here before. Did you just move here?"
"Yeah actually. My brother Stefan and his girlfriend Elena just moved into that huge boardinghouse on Old Wood street. Stefan and Elena are both eighteen and I'm twenty-one. How old are you, beautiful?"
"I'm-I'm eighteen." Ashley started to blush now. Damon had a dark beauty and grace and the sensuality that drew women to him like moths to a flame. She took a deep breath, which caused Damon to smile again. Two people walked up to Damon, a male and female. The male looked almost like Damon, but had leafy green eyes and light brown curly hair. Ashley guessed they were Stefan and Elena. Elena had flawless skin and light brown hair that went down her back halfway, with light brown eyes. Damon turned his gaze to Stefan and Elena.

"Guys, I want you to meet Ashley." said Damon with a smile. Stefan and Elena gave Damon a suspicious look, then looking over at Ashley.
"Hello Ashley, it was very nice to meet you." said Stefan, then looking over at Damon again with a hard look.

"We have to start going, lets go Damon."
"Well what if I don't want to leave, Stefan?" Stefan's face hardened even more. The two brothers stared each other down.

"Damon, lets go. I won't let you hurt her. All you want is her blood, I know you. You only want her blood, do whatever else you want with her, and leave. Your nothing but a womanizer and I won't let you hurt another girl. She's only a human Damon, not a vampire like you, me and Elena. I won't let you turn Ashley and ruin her life for your filthy pleasure."
"Oh Stefan, you worry too much. I actually like this girl. Something about her is different, like the feeling you have for Elena."
"Love? Your actually feeling love for this girl, Damon?"
"..."
the two brothers said telepathically so Ashley wouldn't hear. Damon looked down at Ashley.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. I'll see you around though. You know where I live, come by anytime." Damon flashed her another charming smile, gave her the seeds and walked out of the store, along with Stefan and Elena following him. Ashley gave one last smile as she watched them walk away...

Ashley was interrupted by a crash outside of the boardinghouse. She quickly got up and listened with her enhanced vampire senses. She could hear voices just below her window. In a blink of an eye, Ashley was downstairs and saw Mrs. Flowers walking towards the door.

"Don't! Someone is out there."
"I know. They're vampires my dear."
"What? Are you sure?"
"Yes, there are two of them."
"Okay, I'm gonna go outside. Stay in here and don't go outside to follow. You will be safe inside this house. They can't come inside the house unless they are invited in by one of us. An invisible barrier-like don't let vampires in uninvited. I'll be right back." said Ashley as she zoomed out the door. In a flash she was outside with the two boys. One looked about fifteen and the other seventeen or eighteen. The one who looked fifteen was on the ground laying on his back.

"What the hell are you two doing here? Who are you?"

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-03-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:08 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru's head whipped around as a feminine voice sounded from behind him. He could see a girl standing near the front door. It was obvious from her tone that she wasn't happy at all, but who would be in this situation?

"Nothing worthy of suspicion," he answered her first question calmly, "I saw this boy fall from somewhere above us - most likely the roof or a tree - and came to see if he was alright. What he was doing, though, I'm not aware of." He paused as he straightened and turned to face the girl, his expression softening slightly. "I'm Ichiru. Ichiru Kagami."

He could somehow sense that this girl was another vampire, which shocked him a bit. He'd never encountered another vampire before. Something told him that the boy that had fallen was one, as well. So other vampires really did exist...

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-03-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I grunted as I sat up. That fall wasn't what I had anticipated. I had caused a loud crash, and had yelled as I fell down. This wasn't what I would call 'lucky'. I shook my head to shake off the dizzyness and almost jumped as someone approached me.
"Are you okay?" I looked up to see a male, who looked to be around seventeen, or eighteen. I let out a sigh of relief. At least it wasn't the girl.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... A little dazed." I was about to get up to make my exit when I heard the front door to the house open. I gulped, and cursed in my head. I was dead... Actually, that would be impossible...

I hesitated as I looked behind me. The girl, Ashley, was giving me a cold glare. She looked to be eighteen, but her vibe came across to me that she had been around for a long time.
"What the hell are you two doing here? Who are you?" I shivered in the cold. I was going to be roadkill.
"Nothing worthy of suspicion," the boy answered calmy, "I saw this boy fall from somewhere above us - most likely the roof or a tree - and came to see if he was alright. What he was doing, though, I'm not aware of." Yup, my actions turned out to be suspicious... I sighed and continued to listen to the boy. He said his name was Ichiru, and his voice sounded like it was british. We both were quite similar.

I looked down at the floor from where I sat. No need to hesitate, you did nothing wrong. Curiousity just got the better of you, no need to worry. Just relax, calm down, and don't freak out. My own encouragement didn't help me as I stuttered and stammered out my explanation.
"I- uh- um... I was- um..." This wasn't helping. I gues the only thing to do was say it all out, nervouse and very fast.
"I had overheard you say something about being a vampire and curiousity got the better of me so I listened to your conversation and decided to watch you make your way to your room." I took a deep breath and began to speak calmly.
"I was interested in what over things we vampires did. And my name is Xiac Kanoshi." I screwed my eyes shut and braced myself for being hit by Ashley, as something so stupid I had done would have called for punishment, and I wouldn't have blamed her. I shuddered and awaited some sort of pain.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley listened to what the two boys had told her. She was shocked to hear that they knew that Ashley was a vampire. Now she was lost in thought, thinking of a thousand things to say in the matter of seconds. Her mind was now going crazy at this point, calculating on what to say next. What would Damon do at this point? Tell them the truth? Tell them that they caught her of being a vampire? So easily? No, Damon would play little games with them to throw them off. Ashley didn't want her secret to be discovered by anyone, not even other vampires. She softened her face and smiled at the two boys.

"Look, I'm sorry to say that, well, you two must be confused. How could there be vampires here? They don't even exists in the real world. They're only made up, nothing but a story." Ashley was a very good liar. She could convinced anyone to her little lies. She had centuries and centuries to practice. She looked down at the ground with a smile, then looked back up at the two boys. She casually put both hands behind her back. Ashley reached over to her left ring finger with her right hand slowly, and took off her blue lapis lazuli ring. That was the only thing that protected vampires from the sunlight. If they didn't have this ring on, they would burn to death. Sorry Damon, just for a little while longer, then I will put it back on. Ashley looked up at the sky, seeing it was still clearly dark out, so she was safe right now to not have her ring on for about two more hours. Ashley carefully put the ring in her back pocket and put her hands on both sides of her hips.

"If you two really want to play vampires though, there's something you should know. Vampires can't go in sunlight without a blue lapis lazuli ring. They will burn to death in the sun. If you have that ring, then your safe. Second, vampires cannot enter a house unless they are invited in. If you try to go in, it wont work. Oh also, for your little game, vampires have certain rules they have to follow. They could either hunt animals, or humans. Now if I were a vampire, I would hunt animals. And the stronger of vampire you are, the more restrictions you have. Like for example, if a vampire is so strong, to the point where you can change the weather, turn into animals, like crows and such, mind control, make thick fog appear out of thin air, then you can't walk through, or above, running water. I'm only saying this so you guys know the basics of vampires for your little game." Ashley was trying to tell them the correct information for survival, but trying not to give her self away. She shot the two boys a charming smile.

"I got that from reading books. I find vampires very fascinating. Now, I hope you two boys have a blue lapis lazuli ring. Your gonna need it if you still want to play your game. Well, I better be off to bed. I have school in the morning, have a good day." said Ashley with another playful smile. She started to walk past the two boys to go back inside, with her ring still in her back pocket.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-04-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

The boy that had fallen before rose slowly, looking at Ichiru for a few moments before replying to him. He'd said that he was alright, and, in response to the girl, had quickly explained what he'd been doing, as well as introduced himself as Xiac. Ichiru furrowed his brow as Xiac mentioned that the girl was a vampire. His following sentence revealed that he was one as well. So he had been right..?

He looked to the girl then, who was silent now, awaiting a response. A few minutes later, she responded with a smile, "Look, I'm sorry to say that, well, you two must be confused. How could there be vampires here? They don't even exists in the real world. They're only made up, nothing but a story."

Ichiru scowled in disbelief. Obviously there were vampires, or he wouldn't be here right now... He watched her casually put her hands behind her back for a few moments, then on her hips.

"If you two really want to play vampires though, there's something you should know. Vampires can't go in sunlight without a blue lapis lazuli ring. They will burn to death in the sun. If you have that ring, then your safe."

Ichiru's gaze showed his confusion. He'd never heard of a blue lapis lazuli ring... Did such a thing really exist?

The girl went on to speak about hunting and restrictions. Some of this stuff even he didn't know, and he'd been around for quite awhile now. Finally, she gave the two of them a charming smile and finished off with, "I got that from reading books. I find vampires very fascinating. Now, I hope you two boys have a blue lapis lazuli ring. Your gonna need it if you still want to play your game. Well, I better be off to bed. I have school in the morning, have a good day." [all previous dialogue quoted from Kei Ochima]

She'd mentioned that ring again... Ichiru had to find out more about it somehow. The girl had started to walk past them and back into the house now.

"Wait," Ichiru turned toward her, calling out softly, "What exactly is a blue lapis lazuli ring? I've never heard of such a thing before. And where could you possibly find one?" Somehow, he didn't completely believe that this girl was just a human. There was some sort of vibe to her.. one that other humans didn't possess. Either she was a really special human, or she really was a vampire.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-04-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Werewolf

I was running. It had been an interesting night. I was charging through the woods, ploughing through the branches as they whipped over my body. The night was brisk, only slightly cold through the matted hair which wsa covering me. I charged through the woods, loping in a cross, swinging my forearms like a gorilla's, yet pushing my back legs like a wolf's. While I was a werewolf by technicality, the strangest part of my transformation was the alternate form. I was blind of eyesight, having no eyes. However, I had gill-like features on both sides of my neck, which allowed me to create a scent based image of the world. Tonight was fairly clear as I ran through the woods which surrounded the town. It was a full moon, which left me particularly vulnerable to transformation. While I could control my transformation all the time, I was forced to transform when there was a full moon out.

I charged through the forest. As it was, I had very little time. I had already fed, and the deer had been very well dispatched. It had tasted good. However, there was lttle more to my life at this times. I knew it was turning into the god awful hours of the morning. I had to start going back.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley stopped and looked at the two boys. Ichiru wanted to know more about the ring. He had never heard of such a thing. So he didn't have a ring, very interesting. He must of had to stayed out of the sun for however long he was a vampire. Ashley gave him a smile and stepped forward a little bit.

"I actually have some spares that I can give you two. They're passed down to my family, but I don't need all of them. I'll get you guys one, be right back." Ashley turned around and walked into the boardinghouse. There, she saw Mrs. Flowers sitting on the couch next to the fire place. She looked up at Ashley and smiled.

"You know Ashley, you should tell them who you really are. You could help them through all of this."
"I just don't want this town to have any problems again. If they think I'm just a normal human and not a vampire, then maybe they will leave this town."
"But if they decide to stay, then they could fall into the darkness, become evil and terrorize this town. Plus, I see how you feel about Ichiru, my dear."
"What are you talking about?"
"I saw the way you looked at him, just like how you use to look at Damon."
"But...Damon..."
"Damon would want you to be happy. He even said for you to find someone new and be happy, and that he would always watch over you and protect you."
"Your right..."
"You should go upstairs and get those two rings. How did you get those anyway?"
"Damon said that I should carry around spares, so he gave me ten of them."
"That was very nice of him. Now, go get the two rings and give them to the two boys. Oh, they most likely don't have a pace to stay so they can stay here, with no charge at all." Ashley smiled and took out her ring from her back pocket. She put it on her left ring finger and headed to her room. She grabbed the two rings and ran down to the front door, going back outside.

"Alright guys, you caught me. Yes, I am a vampire, and I've been around for a very long time. The caretaker of this boardinghouse said that if you guys don't have a place to live then you can stay here." She gave them the rings and looked at Mrs. Flowers, who was glancing out the window.

"Now, whatever you guys do, don't take off those rin-" Ashley stopped and listened. She heard shuffling in the woods. The noise was about a mile away, but she could hear it perfectly clear with her enhanced senses. It sounded like something ramming itself into trees, knocking them down and destroying anything in it's path. Ashley's eyes widened as she looked at the two boys.

"We need to get inside now." The noise was fading away, but she didn't want to take the chances. She knew exactly what it was. She walked into the house, looking at the boys.

"You are invited in, come on in." Ashley looked at Mrs. Flowers with a panicked look.

"We have a problem. I think there's a werewolf in this town. Don't tell the boys though. I don't need them to freak out or go after it. I need you to go to your room and put up a barrier to protect this house. Can you do that?" Mrs. Flowers nodded her head and walked to her room. Ashley sat on the couch and rubbed her forehead. She knew what she had to do. In the morning, she would have to call Stefan before she went to school.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:16 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

There was a few moments of silence before she turned around and took a step forward, a smile returning to her face. Ichiru felt more at ease seeing the smile, for he knew that meant that he hadn't gone too far already by pestering a stranger with questions.

"I actually have some spares that I can give you two. They're passed down to my family, but I don't need all of them. I'll get you guys one, be right back." [quoted from Kei Ochima] She spoke again, then turned and disappeared into the house. Ichiru let his gaze wander as he waited, looking over the house in front of him. It was obviously old, but still quite sturdy and promising, especially for its age. With his enhanced hearing, he was able to hear voices through the open door. Although he couldn't make out most of what was said, he managed to hear someone call the girl by 'Ashley'. So that was her name...

Moments later, she appeared in the doorway again, catching Ichiru off guard when she suddenly admitted to being a vampire. She went on to say that the caretaker of the house was willing to allow Xiac and himself to stay there if they'd no other place to go. After Ashley had given him the ring, he couldn't help but stare at it for a minute. Could this thing really protect him in the blazing heat of the sun?

"Now, whatever you guys do, don't take off those rin-" Ichiru looked back up to Ashley when hearing her suddenly stop speaking. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped soonafter, hearing shuffling in the woods. It sounded as though something were ripping through the trees.. kind of like a...

Ichiru's eyes narrowed as Ashley spoke again, stating that they needed to get inside. He watched her walk into the house, turning back to say, "You are invited, come on in."

He almost wanted to decline, but if he rebeled and went after whatever was in the woods, he'd most likely lose his place to stay for the night, and he certainly didn't want to pass up the chance to sleep on a bed for once. Glancing back at Xiac, he slowly entered the house, just in time to hear mention of a werewolf. So he had been right... He couldn't help but worry about the other people in the town. Hopefully nothing would happen to them overnight.

The older woman had left the room now, and Ashley was on the couch, rubbing her forehead. Ichiru moved away from the doorway, so as to be out of Xiac's way when he came inside, and spoke softly, asking a question he already knew the answer to, "...There's a werewolf out there somewhere, isn't there?"

Old 12-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Sealboy Offline

I was shocked. She hadn't hit me. It was as if she didn't care about what I had done... I lt out a sigh of relief, and felt my head spin in confusion as Ashley had said she wasn't a vampire, said it was all a game, ran in, came back out, gave us rings, said she wasn't a vampire and said we were allowed to stay the night. I stared at her blankly, almost shouting, Make up your mind! as a joke. However, something caught my attention.

My acute hearing picked up a strange noise. It was coming from the direction of the forest. It was as if something was running into the branches and swinging their arms about. Something was moving in a particular direction, and fast. I was about to walk off towards the noise when Ashley had said,
"You are invited in, come on in." I was surprised at the offer in the first place. No one had really offered me anything, but thats what you get when you do not speak to anyone for about eighty years...

I walked into the house, almost refusing kindly and walking off, but I had more questions. Plus, I wanted to be in the presence of fellow vampires. People of my kind. It fascinated me extremely. I pulled the ring that Ashley had given me out of my pocket and looked at it in awe. I sat down in the living room, cross legged, and stared at it continuously.
"Such amazing work put into the ring. The colour, the etchings... Amazing." I glanced up to Ashley. "Thank you..." I looked back at the ring, eagerly awaiting to see if it would actually work.

"...There's a werewolf out there somewhere, isn't there?" Ichiru had said, and I looked up in surprise.
"A Werewolf?" I asked. "An actual werewolf? So, what, are we vampires 'mortal enemies' with the werewolves or something?" I looked towards the window, still faintly hearing the crashing the creature was making.
"I hope they're alright..." I thought out loud.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley saw the two boys walk into the house. Then, she heard them ask about the werewolf. The two boys now know about the werewolf, which concerned Ashley. She took in a deep breath and rose to her feet, looking at both of them.

"Yes, there is. Well, I'm pretty sure it's one. The way those trees were being trampled in the woods, it has to be one. And yes, vampires and werewolves don't play so nice with each other. It's very rare for a vampire and a werewolf to become friends, but it could happen. I don't want to guys to go after it, understand? Now, let's just go to our rooms and go to bed. I'll be waking up in a few hours to hunt in the woods and going to school. If you guys want, you can attend the high school as well, to blend in better with the town. Trust me, those rings will protect you from the sun as long as you have them on. But, if you guys do go to school with me, you have to be under control for the craving of human blood at all times. So if you want to go, you'll know I'll be up and getting ready." Ashley said as she walked over to the front door. She locked it and started to walk up the stairs. She stopped and looked at the two boys.

"If I find out that there's any attacks on humans in this town, I'll know where to look first." She said in a coldish voice. She turned around and zoomed up the stairs in less then a second, going to her room and closing the door. Ashley walked over to her bed and just sat on it, putting her hands on the side of her head and sighed.

"Maybe I should..." Ashley wanted to call Stefan right at that moment. She took out her cell phone and went to her address book, pulling up Stefan's name. She dialed it and waited. On the second ring, Stefan picked up.

"Ashley? What's wrong?"
"Did I wake you? I know that it's three thirty in the morning but I need your advice."
"No, you didn't wake me. I was up getting a drink of water. Is everything okay, Ashley?
"Well, not really, well...I don't know. These two vampires came into town and they really needed help. They needed a ring and a place to stay. I didn't want to tell them my secret but Mrs. Flowers said that it would be for the best. So now they are staying at the boardinghouse. But, that isn't the main problem."
"What's the problem?"
"I think there's a werewolf in this town. I heard it in the woods, and think the others did as well. They both know to not go after it. And I told them that if humans start to get attacked, then I'll know where to go to."
"Do you want me and Elena to come to Fells Church?"
"Not right now. I'll call again if things start to get really bad."
"Okay, I want you to call every night though, so I know that your safe."
"Okay, I will. I better start going. I'm attending school tomorrow. It should be very interesting."
"Haha yeah. Okay, well I'll talk to you later. Goodbye Ashley."
"Goodbye"

Ashley hung up and crawled up to her pillows, pulling the blanket up to her chin and closing her eyes. It wouldn't talk long for the sun to rise up and for her day to begin.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

OOC: Sheesh, I feel tiny now, especially with three potential vampires out after me.
Ok, plot suggestion, can Ashley and Derek know each other as friends once they get to school in the morning? Dramaaaa!
IC:

Derek Feyr
Werewolf

I ran back home to hit the bed for at least a little while. I jumped the 20 feet from the ground to the small overhang of the roof which was right in front of the window which led to my room. I arched my back slightly as I transformed into my human form. I had school the next day, werewolf or not, so I needed to look like I had at least gotten a little bit of sleep. I fell into bed, and let the covers slide over me as I fell into the chloroform slug of exhausted sleep.

~5:45 AM~

The clock radio next to my bed went off, the sounds of Metallica's Frayed Ends of Sanity blaring into the silence which occured prior to this time every morning. There was enough volume coming out to make me hear it about a mile away, even under normal human standards. I had better senses than most people, though I still had to wear glasses, since wolves weren't known for their great eyesight anyways. I went around my usual routine, showering, putting on clean clothes, eating breakfast, and getting myself outside by 6 AM. School started in an hour, so I took the bike out and started going. I couldn't risk running, so I just biked.

It was going to be another normal day in the life of a werewolf boy.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

"If I find out that there's any attacks on humans in this town, I'll know where to look first." A this, I frowned. Like I would ever hurt a human! Let alone an animal! Yet, I had to drink the blood of an animal's. As much as I despised it, it had to be done. However, I never drank the blood of a cats. They're just too cute and furry to hurt... Plus, I would love to keep one as a pet for myself. A thought came into my head, but I would have to put it into action. I would make the other two promise not to harm... A cat!

As I dragged myself up the stairs, I remembered Ashley's words, saying that she would know where to start if humans were being harmed. There had been no need to say it so horribly and coldly. Also, she was beginning to get on my nerves as well. First she's all mean saying Vampires aren't real, then she's nice by given us these rings and a place to stay, then she's mean again by saying what she had just said to us. She was being a nuisance, and nuisances were annoying.
"Well, not really, well...I don't know. These two vampires came into town and they really needed help. They needed a ring and a place to stay. I didn't want to tell them my secret but Mrs. Flowers said that it would be for the best. So now they are staying at the boardinghouse. But, that isn't the main problem." I had heard Ashley's voice as she spoke to someone on the phone. I stood in shock. So, I'm a problem, am I?! Not a main one, but a problem?!
"I think there's a werewolf in this town. I heard it in the woods, and think the others did as well. They both know to not go after it. And I told them that if humans start to get attacked, then I'll know where to go to." I frowned again. It was the second time she had said that.

As I clambered into a dark spare room, I crawled into the bed and pulls the curtains shut. I placed the ring in my pocket and stared at the ceiling.
"I'll give her a problem in the morning if she carries on..." I muttered to myself, extremely annoyed at the rude behaviour coming out of this girl. She was even older than me, most probably. Shouldn't she have some manners by her age?! I had trouble getting to sleep that night, but when I did, I overslept...

((All quotes from Kei Ochima))