Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Individual RP: Khajmer

It was a really hot afternoon over the outpost. Inside, both a Delcatty and her trainer, a chubby guy with tanned skin, were laying down in a couch on the lobby. Two pedestal fans were right next to the couch, blowing a nice breeze towards the couch which messed up a bit both the Ranger's hair and his Pokemon's fur.

Suddenly, the door opened, and the sound of it made the Ranger jump out of the couch, trying to shake up a bit of wrinkles in his blue jeans and white T-shirt. A trainer had just walked in and it was the Ranger's job to great him.

"Hi there! I'm Ranger Eli. How may I help you?" said Ranger Eli as he neared the trainer.

The trainer gave Ranger Eli a few papers which Eli quickly read.

"Kay...umm...kayjag...umm...Mr. K, I guess...sorry, how do you pronounce this? Anyway, I'll be your Ranger today, so please follow me," said Ranger Eli.

Not waiting for an answer, Ranger Eli signed the papers and placed them behind the counter. He walked out the door, waiting for Khajmer to follow. They quickly walked towards at golf kart with the Park Insignia on it and strangely Nancy, Ranger Eli's Delcatty, already sitting on the back seat. They all got on the kart and quickly drove towards Meteor Valley.

Both Nancy and Eli seemed happy along the way, but it was very obvious that the heat was bothering them a lot. They must have been mostly happy that the sun was setting. Not long after they finally made it to their destination. Ranger Eli parked right next to some wooden stairs that lead all the way down to this massive opening in the earth with flora and caves at the bottom.

"This is it?! Welcome to Meteor Valley," said Ranger Eli as he pointed towards the stairs.

"Nyah!" added Nancy, trying to welcome Khajmer as well just as the sun had finished hiding and night had finally come.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Khajmer

Area Effects: Night

Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:
---Impish Shiftry (M/Chlorophyll) 100%
---Rash Dragonite (F/Inner Focus) 100%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Camera, and 1 Type Repellent

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 12-01-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Individual RP: Khajmer

Through subtle politicking and displays of my ability I had recently become the leader of Ekruteak's gym. It was tricky, since I have no actual connection with Ekruteak city, the Gym already had a leader, and I only own one Ghost type, but private assassins, blackmail and actions that probably border on treason I did it. Now that I had that foothold I was going to have to expand the number of Ghosts in my arsenal, and to that end I was returning to the island where I found my genius tactician Lotad and my bloodthirsty Dragonite.

I arrived to find a slightly overweight Ranger lazing around with his Delcatty, obviously expecting a slow day. He scrambled up and greeted me as Eli. He seemed to have trouble pronouncing me name when I handed him my papers, but otherwise we were off fairly quickly.

We arrived at a stairway leading down into the Valley. From our current position we could see easily into the valley, and I could tell it was quite a sight, although it definitely did not match the lakes of my last visit.

"This is it?! Welcome to Meteor Valley," Eli pointed to the stairs as if beckoning me along. I took the hint and began scaling them, not quite interested in talking to this Ranger. He seemed somewhat too nice for me.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Yes...let the niceness overcome you until you trip on your very last nerve!! Wha ha ha!! ...yeah. ^^; *is innocent*

Ranger Eli and Nancy both followed Khajmer down the stairs. They didn't seem bothered by Khajmer's silence so far. They made it into a knee-high tall grass. Normally it would have been very dangerous, but with the skies clear and there being a full Moon, everything was very clear.

Suddenly, as they walked through the grass, Khajmer seemed to have accidentally kicked something. The grass in front of him started moving and out came a small green bird, a Natu. It flew around two yards away before dropping once more into the grass. It didn't seem to want to bother Khajmer, nor did it look like it wanted to be bothered.

"Well, that was fast. Your first Pokemon already," said Ranger Eli.

"Nyah!" followed Nancy from under the grass since all you could see of her was her ears poking out of the grass.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Night, Full Moon

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Camera, and 1 Type Repellent

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Natu (?/???)

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A
Old 12-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

My head quirked at the curious little bird. A dual Psychic and Flying made it good for dealing with Fighting types, and its strong foresight ability as a Xatu made it an excellent tool to have. On the other hand, I knew I would find myself relying too much on its visions, and so if one of them went wrong I would end up being destroyed. If the need came I would obtain one later.

"A tempting opportunity, but I think I'll pass. The future is only for Arceus and his Children of Time."
Old 12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The Natu simply stayed there under the grass, resting. The group kept moving through the grass in the middle of the night. The wind was blowing and it felt rather ominous at that time, but that didn't stop them. Soon they neared a lonely tree when Ranger Eli saw a cave just a few yards away.

"Hey, feel like exploring that cave over there?" asked Eli when suddenly Nancy began to jump and point up at the tree.

Right there in a branch, staring up at the Moon, was a Cleffa. It didn't seem to be doing anything except staring up. It didn't even seemed to have noticed the humans bellow.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Cleffa (?/???)

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize)
Old 12-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: God Eli, why couldn't I get these kinds of rolls some other time, when I'm not ghost hunting?

IC: A Cleffa. Tonight was a productive one, as a Cleffa was certainly a rare sight. At the same time, though, I was on the prowl for the ghouls that go bump in the night, not the fairy with magical protective properties.

"Tonight I'm looking for a different kind of Pokemon. I'll leave this one to bask in the beauty of the moon. I think I will as well in fact, it is too nice out tonight to be in dark tunnels." Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a particularly large old tree growing in the distance. "Let's head that way, we might find something interesting there."

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-03-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Eli nodded and walked next to Khajmer towards the bigger tree. As they neared it, they noticed that the full Moon seemed to be centered right at the top of that tree from where they were standing. Although they had not gotten near enough to spot anything, something in the tree had spotted them.

As they came closer to the tree, what seemed to be a dark aura covered the outline of the Moon and there seemed to be a black dot right in the middle. The Moon looked like a giant eye at that moment. Curious, the group rushed a bit more.

When they got to the tree and Khajmer looked at it, a strong wind began to blow, pulling out the leaves of the tree and turning them around in a huge whirlwind. Suddenly the branch of the tree began stretching forward like arms and they where headed towards Khajmer.

At that moment, Eli tapped Khajmer's shoulders and said, "Mr. K, are you okay?"

Khajmer blinked for a moment and when he looked back at the tree, it was normal as if nothing had happened. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary except for a Gastly floating near the lowest branch of the tree. It seemed to be staring a Khajmer as if savoring his reaction to everything.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Gastly (?/Levitate)

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize), Bashful Cleffa (?/Magic Guard)

OOC: In case you were curious, yes, Gastly wanted to have some fun with Hypnosis.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: I will be having fun with this.

I could tell something was wrong the closer we got to the tree. A nagging feeling in the back of my head which told me that it wasn't quite right. It wasn't until we got there that I figured out what it was. An illusion.

The leaves of the great tree spun broke away and began spinning around us in a twister ominously, driven by a spiritual force. The tree itself even seemed to be moving, drawing its branch towards me as though snatching at me to be spirited away to some far off realm of nightmares. And at the center of it all, as though a pupil embedded in the heart of an eye, a large dark orb hovered near the center of the move. I identified it easily. Gastly.

Your tricks don't scare me, ghost. My eyes met his as the branch approached, and I made it clear that I was not frightened. Eli, however, put his hand on my shoulder, startling me somewhat as I had become lost in my battle of wills. My line of sight broke with Gastly and suddenly the illusion dispelled. The leaves were still on the tree, which was in it's proper place.

"It's mine," was all I said. My hand went to my belt, and I released Mokuhon Boufuu, my Shiftry and second-in-command of my Army. While Mizuna Tatsu, my High Admiral and second most trusted Pokemon, was far stronger than him, she was also more likely to fall for this Gastly's tricks due to her somewhat hotheaded nature. Mokuhon, however, was a Dark type, making him immune to proper mind games, and could match this trickster tit-for-tat.

"All right Mokuhon, time to get fancy." I called. "Use Whirlwind to rise up to his level, and then use Razor Leaf!" Mokuhon nodded, and lifted a leg. His fan hands turned sharply and whipped up a small gale underneath them, which began spinning on its own in true tornado fashion. A few added bursts of wind came from the fans, adding force to the already growing speed. The miniature tornado quickly whipped up into a full scale Whirlwind, growing to around the height of the great tree. As the winds grew, the tree creaked slightly, pulled by the tornado but very solid in its roots. The leaves, however, were not so lucky, and as they had in Gastly's mind attack they were pulled into the cyclone. Mokuhon's arms had also spread to catch the twister and his hands and light frame combined, allowing him to steadily rise to the top of the storm, spinning at the same speed as the tornado. This same speed allowed him to, on another swing of his arm, launch Razor Leaves at much higher speeds than normal. They spun so quickly that they appeared like perfect disks as they flew through the air towards the gas cloud.

"Now let the wind die and disappear." With that command Mokuhon brought his hand up and axe sliced, cutting through the twister with another burst of wind that disrupted it and caused it to break up. Now that his arms weren't caught in the wind anymore, Mokuhon also began falling himself, disappearing beneath the lip of the tornado. When it faded, he had vanished, the only thing remaining being scattered piles of winter leaves.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

As Mokuhon began his performance, Gastly just stood there, trying not to move at all as it payed attention to what the dark Pokemon was doing. Mokuhon raised impressively with a Whirlwind which made Gastly smile, not as mockery, but as respect for what it was seeing. Still, as soon as the Shiftry launched its Razor Leaf attack, Gastly fired a drilling blast of energy right into the center of the attack spreading the leaves. The sharpt leaves seemed to have caught on dark flames and swirled creating the illusion of a tunnel right between it and Mokuhon.

The position of the leaves made Gastly look so menacing and it seemed to like that. It looked straight at Mokuhon as black lighting shot out of its eyes and headed straight for the Shiftry, however, at that moment Mokuhon had let himself go from the Whirlwind, so it dropped down avoiding the attack all together. Not only that, but as the winds from the Whirlwind scattered, so did the razor leaves, making several of them hit Gastly. It seemed to have sting a bit, but even more, it seemed that Gastly was furious. Mokuhon landed safely on the ground.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Gastly (?/Levitate) 76.89%

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize), Bashful Cleffa (?/Magic Guard)
Old 12-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

However angry Gastly was at his trick being foiled, Mokuhon was twice as furious. He had been forced to cut his vanishing act short by that unforseen attack, something that did not make him happy. But, it did give me an idea. A surprise attack.

"Mokuhon, Black Adder maneuver!" I commanded him. He grinned like the snake he was. Black Adder was a technique we had developed months ago. He began by using Swords Dance, moving his hands in a manner of weapons to strengthen his muscles and add force to his blows. In announcing the "Black Adder maneuver" I also created a sense of urgency in the target, usually causing them to attack while Mokuhon was still performing his Swords Dance. That same sense of urgency also tended to make them go in for a close in move, to ensure a hit and end the technique. In reality, though, Black Adder was a variant of a Swords Dance-Faint Attack combination, and as such as soon as Gastly came in range he could strike. My kind of psychological warfare, his kind of feint.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:54 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Gastly was floating slowly but surely closer to Mokuhon, as if waiting for something. All of a sudden, Khajmer called out some sort of strange strategy that neither Gastly nor Ranger Eli knew. However, as soon as the Shiftry began to perform its dance, Gastly dashed forward without warning and phased right through Mokuhon.

The darkly Pokemon was surprised as the sudden speed of the target, more than that, it was enraged as it noticed that its dance was unsuccessful. Meanwhile, in the air, Gastly began to spin around gracefully as it floated up, giving out a midnight blue glow. As it did, it began firing that strange black lightning out of its eyes. The Lighting fell backwards as a twirling black ribbon with a majestic blue sphere in the middle. Gastly began to dive down again.

Mokuhon however, still had half of the command to complete, and since the situation apparently called for urgency, he ran towards the Gastly. As Mokuhon neared Gastly, he jumped and seemed to have vanished for a second. Suddenly, Mokuhon reappeared right behind Gastly, trying to dive forward to strike. Shiftry extended its arms forward and made contact with the black lightnings surrounding Gastly, but pushed forward and slapped Gastly hard, adding a bit of dark energy to the move. Gastly began flying in circles as it was hurt once more, stopping once again in front of the tree where it all started as Mokuhon landed next to his trainer.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Impish Shiftry (M/Chlorophyll) 84.9%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Gastly (?/Levitate) 42.42% (Attack power raised)

Old 12-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

I found this rather interesting. Mokuhon had never met such a match to his tricks. Gastly had thwarted two well thought out strategies before he even had a chance to execute them. Clearly I had found a keeper.

Mokuhon was not so amused, however. I could tell by the fact that he was moving without my orders and improvising. He started by striding forward confidently, his outline glowing ever so slightly red. The move was an attempt to confuse Gastly, and simultaneously cause him to put more strength into his moves, causing more damage if he hurt himself in the process.

Once he ended his runway-esque walk, he stood stalk-still for a moment and closed his eyes. He then immediately opened them again, and from them two pale pink beams fired directly at Gastly, which merged into one in mid-flight. It was a vision-centered Extrasensory, designed to strike Gastly and overwhelm his sense of vision. The resulting effect would hopefully further daze the ghost, or at least prevent him from attacking.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Gastly was feeling so powerful and invinsible at that moment as it stop using its Night Shade attack. It looked straight down at Mokuhon, trying to see if it could savor hiss envy. Unfortunately for Gastly, that wasn't envy in that Shiftry's eyes, it was sheer anger. Gastly couldn't really tell the difference, so it just stood there until Mokuhon began to fire his Extrasensory attack.

Gastly grined as the purple smoke around its body moves forward, apparenlty to shield itself, but unexpectantly, Gastly began diving down straight into the Extrasensory attack. Right before making contact, a dark aura surrounded Gastly and even its purple smoke became red. The strange attack began penetrating through the extrasensory, but Mokuhan wasn't giving up.

In not giving up, Mokuhan didn't stop its attack until Gastly had made it to right infront of Mokuhan's face. As the Shiftry's attack ended and he looked forward, he looked forward right into Gastly's eyes by accident. At that moment, Gastly's eyes began to glow as they also stared back into Mokuhan's. After a few short seconds, Gastly floated back towards its tree while Mokuhan kept staring blankly into space.

"hmm...look at that. It seems that Gastly's attempt to show superiority backfired," said Ranger Eli as Gastly began flying lower and lower and no longer in a straight line.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Impish Shiftry (M/Chlorophyll) 84.9% (asleep)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Gastly (?/Levitate) 2.65%

Old 12-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Great, now I figure out its Nature.

IC: Gastly made a brave show of his attack, diving straight into the Extrasensory. He struck Mokuhon with a Hypnosis, putting my trickster to sleep, but it seemed that it backfired. By coming so close, Gastly had exposed himself to intense close range damage as Gastly slowly sank to the ground, damaged heavily by the combination of the former Faint Attack and the direct hit of Extrasensory. I pulled a Super Ball from my pocket, eased it back, and threw it at the falling gas. I'd handle Mokuhon's sleeping problem when Gastly was captured.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Mokuhon remained asleep while Khajmer threw a Superball at Gastly. The ball neared the floating ball of gas with speed, but just when it was about to make contact, Gastly split into two. The ball went right through the copy, which vanished on contact, and hit the tree. Gastly looked back at Mokuhon and began to fucus on him. Mokuhon's face became disturbed as if something was wrong inside of him, but at that moment, Gastly began to shake a bit in pain and lost its focus.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Impish Shiftry (M/Chlorophyll) 84.9% (asleep)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Gastly (?/Levitate) 2.65% [Failed Nightmare]

OOC: Well, I got a failed capture roll, so, I thought it made more sense to make the ball miss.