Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-29-2009, 03:35 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Pokemon: The Kanto Saga (Profiles and discussion)

Place your profiles here AFTER they have been approved. Also use this thread to chat amongst yourselves.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:35 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: The Kanto Saga (Profiles and discussion)

Character Name: Robert Lodis
Appearance:

Personality: Robert is a kind and supportive person much like his father. He has a great love for pokemon and is very knowleged in caring and raising them to breeder standards. He is easy to make friends with, but he can get quite angry when it comes to pokemon abuse and abandonment. he will go out of his way to help his friends as well as people/pokemon in need. In battle, he always gives it his all, feeling that anything less would be an insult to the opponent.

Bio: Robert was born the middle child of three siblings. His father Brock, former gym leader and full time pokemon breeder, and his mother Suzy, also a pokemon breeder, taught Robert from a very early age how to care for and raise pokemon. Brocks tales of his travels with Ash inspired Robert to travel the world.

Now at the age of ten, Robert sets his sights on finding a dream of his own and reaching for it. While he has the heart of a breeder, he also has the fierce determination of a trainer and the artistic mind of a coordinator. Here in Pallet Town, his own story will begin to unfold.

Starter Pokemon: Eevee

Current Party:
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Sasha
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Calm
Personality: Sasha is very friendly, yet also rather calm and collective when around her trainer. While she does get a bit nervous around new people, she relaxes once she befriends someone.
Appearance:

Bio: Sasha was bred from Gary Oak's Umbreon, as are the majority of the Eevees that Professor Gary offers new trainers. Sasha was a middle-child and kept the peace between the siblings. When she met Robert, the two connected almost instantly.

Pokemon: Nidoran (Female)
Nickname: Julia
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Gentle
Personality: Julia is shy at times, but she is quite the gentle pokemon. She is always cautious about her barbs, only using them for self-defense.
Appearance:

Bio: Julia met Robert when he was too young to have pokemon of his own. He had aided her mother before Julia was born. but one day, a rather cruel trainer came by and beat her mother within an inch of her life before capturing her. Robert kept Julia safe and hidden. After the investigations and all, Robert promised Julia that when he was old enough, if her mother had not returned by then, he would take her with him and search for her mother.

Pokemon Ranch:

Last edited by Mewcario; 12-07-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

I submitted my sign-up sheet.
*waits for approval*
Old 11-29-2009, 09:53 PM
CeriseInka Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CeriseInka

Character Name: Zane "Spike" Ortega
Appearance:
Personality: Zane, or as he is referred to by his few friends is a rather cynical person - occasionally even coming across as unfriendly. Although there is a special place in his heart for Pokemon, in particular his parent's Persian.
Bio: Born to wealthy parents on the outskirts of Vermillion City, Spike was raised mainly around his parent's various home help staff, and was home schooled until he was seven years old - meaning his contact with others his age was minimal. When he was eight years old, a stray Meowth was caught sniffing through his families' trash. His father wanted to call Pokemon-Control to remove it, though Spike begged for his parents to take it in.
Meowth became his best friend, taking part in all of Spike's games around the expansive estate before it's evolution into Persian several weeks ago, though it retained it's playful nature.

Current Party: Charmander, Natu, Abra

Pokemon Ranch: Persian (At home)

Pokemon Profiles:

Charmander

Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Adamant
Personality: Rather unsure of itself and it's abiltiies, Charmander is fairly apprehensive about battling.
Bio: Hatched as the runt of it's litter, Charmander was often overlooked by beginning trainers because of it's smaller build as opposed to it's fellow Pokemon, though when it was chosen by Spike to travel with him, the small fire Pokemon was incredibly happy and made itself a vow to grow strong, and make it's new trainer proud.

Natu

Type: Psychic/Flying
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
Personality: Natu has a rather friendly, childlike demeanor, and prefers to play rather than battle. Having said that, in battle it prefers to confuse it's opponents with it's various psychic abilities.
Bio: Always having been trusting of people, even complete strangers. Hoothoot had been observing Spike and his Charmander eating lunch, and had dropped down from it's perch in the tree to search for scraps. It develped an affection for Spike after the young trainer offered it a piece of chocolate, and agreed to a battle - which resulted in it's capture.

Abra

Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Modest
Personality: Abra spends most of the day sleeping, and so is not usually very active. However, whilst asleep it is in a self-hypnotised state which allows it to still battle, and attack efficiently. It will always teleport whenever it senses danger, though it also uses the technique to move around even whilst awake.
Bio: This particular Abra accidently teleported itself deep into the Viridian Forest, where it remained for a number of days. One day, it was sleeping peacefully next to a tree when it was jumped by two Beedrill. The two Pokemon were fended off by Spike, and his Natu and the Abra decided to join the young trainer on his journey.

Last edited by CeriseInka; 12-09-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Character Name: Rashad.
Appearance: Rashad is tall, maybe around 5'9". He has reddish colored hair with black highlights. He wears a Brown jacket with black jeans and black boots. He has glasses, but barely wears them. He's very skinny and not muscular. He has scars across his face from a Pokemon attacking him.
Personality: Rashad is pretty much the life of the party. He knows how to make people and enjoys being the center of attention. He hides his feelings very well and dosn't usually show his dark side. He is pretty overall nice, but has his moments where his temper slips.
Bio: Rashad was born in a family of 6. He is the youngest and usually got what he wanted. His Mom and Dad split when he was only 2 years old and he hasn't seen his dad since. He aspires to be the best Pokemon trainer in the world when he is older.
When he was 8 years old, he got attacked by a bunch of wild weedles, leaving scars across his face. He has a big mouth, which usually gets him in trouble at home.

Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Current Party: Bulbasaur and Rattata
Pokemon Ranch: I don't know what to put here.

Pokemon Profiles:

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: No NN
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Naive
Personality: Very talkative and never gives up.
Appearance:
Bio: Bulbasaur was overlooked by alot of people, which is why Rashad

Pokemon: Rattata
Nickname: No NN
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant
Personality: Rattata is a fierce battle who tends to ignore Rashad quite alot.
Appearance:
Bio: Rattata attacked Rashad and Bulbasaur when they were both sleeping. Bulbasaur ended up knocking out Rattata, which resulted in Rashad capturing her.

Last edited by Pokemon_Ron; 11-30-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:33 AM
Master Zorua Offline

You may all start in the rp thread. The SU thread will remain open to all who want to join. Everyone will start off at professor Gary Oak's lab in Pallet Town to recieve thier starter pokemon.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Hey I just wanted to tell you that this is my first RP in over a year, so don't expect me to be really good with my details and everything.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Everyone starts somewhere. Just read other people's posts to get an idea of how it's done and ask anyone here if you have questions or need help with something. Just remember the general rules of thumb: you can't dodge everything, you won't always hit your mark, and don't control other people's characters/pokemon.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Hey, is my post good enough on the RP thread?
Old 11-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Name: Frost
Appearance: Frost
Personality: Frost, like Misty, is serious, but there are time he is anything but. He loves pokemon, especialy water pokemon, and is planning to try to create a team which is not weak against anything. He is friendly to other people and pokemon, but can seem mean if you mess with anything of his(isn't that a suprise?). He can seem mean but really isn't, he just gets annoyed really easily.
Bio: Frost was born and raised Cerulian City. He lived in the Cerulian Gym because his mother is Misty, the Cerulian Gymleader and a friend of the Champion, Ash. While at the Cerulian Gym Frost gained a liking to the water type, making Squirtle the pokemon he looked forward to starting a journey with. He used his mother's pokemon often while at the gym, training to become a real trainer.

When he was finaly old enough, he insisted on going to Pallet alone to get his first pokemon. Misty objected but her son's determination finaly won over and she let him use her Milotic, Milly, to get there. Frost has had a few close calls on the way, running into two Team Omega grunts names Jess and Jamie at Mount Moon, but he quickly sent them 'blasting off again' using Milly. Those two quickly returned while Frost was trecking through Viridian Forest, but once again Milly won easily and they were soon 'blasting off again' again. He hasn't seen them since, and reached Pallet without any other interferences.

Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
Current Party: Squirtle, Milotic(borrowed)

Pokemon Profiles:

Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: Squirtz
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave
Personality: Defencive, Never gives up, Brave.
Appearance: Squirtz
Bio: Squirtz was bred from Ash's Blastoise. It is a water type, and that is why he was chosen by Frost.

Pokemon: Plusle
Nickname: Ploren
Ability: Plus
Nature: Jolly
Personality: Playful, Hyper, Energetic,
Appearance: A Plusle
Bio: Ploren jumped out of a bush to attack Frost and Squirtz(though just joking around). After a somewhat long battle Frost caught Ploren in a pokeball. Now Ploren is a part of Frost's active team.

Pokemon Ranch:

Pokemon: Pidgey
Nickname: -None-
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Nervous
Personality: Hyper, Happy, Energetic
Appearance: It's a normal Pidgey.
Bio: This Pidgey is a random pokemon Frost caught to prove he could capture pokemon. It was not intended to be on his team.

Signature made by Charmander009!

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 12-14-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Sieses Offline

Why is everyone catching a Pidgey or Rattata or something? Look at the bottom of this page. Route one is much more interesting now...

Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

I picked a Rattata because I've always caught a Rattata when I had the chance in the games.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Sieses Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
I picked a Rattata because I've always caught a Rattata when I had the chance in the games.
I am going to get a Plusle because I.. well... same reason you picked a Rattata. Frost has a Squirtle and Pidgey, oh this is going to be interesting.
... Although he just caught the Pidgey just to prove he could...

Old 11-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Hey guys are my posts on the RP thread any good? I think their pretty crappy, to be honest with you.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Sieses Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Hey guys are my posts on the RP thread any good? I think their pretty crappy, to be honest with you.
Battle the Rattata in it as well. Don't wait, it's going to be 1 on 1 anyway. Just put the whole battle in that post.