Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 12-01-2009, 12:28 AM
GallantlyGlaceon's Avatar
GallantlyGlaceon Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A little place I like to call home.
Posts: 955
Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromatic Entity View Post
I was thinking about adding the Hidden Land to this place (minus Destiny Tower) and make that the hideout for the DK.
Yet another great idea. I'm the dumb one here.
__________________
Quote:
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Sieses's Avatar
Sieses Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,321
Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiantly Vaporeon View Post
Yet another great idea. I'm the dumb one here.
What about Dialga (Primal or not)?
__________________

Signature made by Charmander009!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 AM
GallantlyGlaceon's Avatar
GallantlyGlaceon Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A little place I like to call home.
Posts: 955
Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

I think Dialga should be normal, but he may be Primal if something big happens.
I think he should be neutral, but if some giant calamity happens between the LS and DK, then he'll turn into Primal and go with the DK.
__________________
Quote:
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

The Hidden Land... I like that idea. Befits Giratina, wouldn't you say? Let's say its below the North West Island (With Firey Fields) is where there's a rift that leads to the Hidden Land. Though maybe we should call it something else... But IDK.

As for splitting up the map... How about the Western Islands, as well as the Desert regions, belong to the DK. The Eastern regions, the Fridge lands as well as Wervyn hills, belongs to the LS. The regions between are neutral ground. Hidden Land is where the DK's headquarters are, and wouldn't it be cool if the LS headquarters were in Lapis Cave? Or it could be down in Wervyn Hills in the Buried Relic or Solar Cave?

*has been playing the game and now knows what she's talking about*

EDIT: I like the Primal Dialga idea.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Sieses's Avatar
Sieses Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,321
Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
The Hidden Land... I like that idea. Befits Giratina, wouldn't you say? Let's say its below the North West Island (With Firey Fields) is where there's a rift that leads to the Hidden Land. Though maybe we should call it something else... But IDK.

As for splitting up the map... How about the Western Islands, as well as the Desert regions, belong to the DK. The Eastern regions, the Fridge lands as well as Wervyn hills, belongs to the LS. The regions between are neutral ground. Hidden Land is where the DK's headquarters are, and wouldn't it be cool if the LS headquarters were in Lapis Cave? Or it could be down in Wervyn Hills in the Buried Relic or Solar Cave?

*has been playing the game and now knows what she's talking about*

EDIT: I like the Primal Dialga idea.
I say it should be Mt. Faraway.
__________________

Signature made by Charmander009!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

That wouldn't work because VV said that their main territory was at the foot of Mt. Freeze. Mt. Faraway is too far to the east. I like the idea that that island should be DK territory.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Sieses's Avatar
Sieses Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,321
Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
That wouldn't work because VV said that their main territory was at the foot of Mt. Freeze. Mt. Faraway is too far to the east. I like the idea that that island should be DK territory.
Mt. Faraway is Ho-oh's home... where he lives... if DKs own that then LS is screwed when Ho-oh goes home to rest.
__________________

Signature made by Charmander009!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Oh, so it is. LoL, my bad. ^^'

Well, I guess that's VV's call. We don't have to go exactly as the games placed everything. I still think it might be a good idea to have the desert regions and other southern places part of DK's territory.

We could switch what I said, having the LS have more of the Northern Regions, and the DK the southern. Wervyn Hills could then go to the DK to even thigns out, if that's okay.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

I see you are all talking about the territories and about the Legends.

A neutral part could be the Western Cave where Mewtwo is sleeping.

And there is also the Buried Relic where the Regis and Mew live.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Sieses's Avatar
Sieses Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,321
Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
I see you are all talking about the territories and about the Legends.

A neutral part could be the Western Cave where Mewtwo is sleeping.

And there is also the Buried Relic where the Regis and Mew live.
Mew would be LS. Mew is carefree and playful, do you expect it to let this battle go on?
__________________

Signature made by Charmander009!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:16 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsperTheEspeon View Post
Mew would be LS. Mew is carefree and playful, do you expect it to let this battle go on?
Yeah I agree with that. So it will be a good idea if later the DK see that Mew is with the LS they would try to wake up Mewtwo.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

I like the Mewtwo idea, but I think that we should let VV decide all that kind of stuff. May I suggest making a list of sorts?

To be honest, I don't give a hoot about what Pokemon live where, and how it should effect the territories. We should be thinking strategically about where the boundries lie; And it's pretty likely that in the war some Legendaries have been kicked out of thier homes or else moved out to fight in the battle. Ho-oh could have left Mt. Faraway to lead the LS, and the Regis could even be destroyed like Darkrai and Arceus was. For all we know.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:31 AM
GallantlyGlaceon's Avatar
GallantlyGlaceon Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A little place I like to call home.
Posts: 955
Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I like the Mewtwo idea, but I think that we should let VV decide all that kind of stuff. May I suggest making a list of sorts?

To be honest, I don't give a hoot about what Pokemon live where, and how it should effect the territories. We should be thinking strategically about where the boundries lie; And it's pretty likely that in the war some Legendaries have been kicked out of thier homes or else moved out to fight in the battle. Ho-oh could have left Mt. Faraway to lead the LS, and the Regis could even be destroyed like Darkrai and Arceus was. For all we know.
I like the idea too. Yeah, it would be good if Ho-Oh didn't live at Mt. Faraway, although I get what ETE's saying. I think the Regis should live right now, though. Maybe they might get destroyed or something later on?
__________________
Quote:
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Oh, so it is. LoL, my bad. ^^'

Well, I guess that's VV's call. We don't have to go exactly as the games placed everything. I still think it might be a good idea to have the desert regions and other southern places part of DK's territory.

We could switch what I said, having the LS have more of the Northern Regions, and the DK the southern. Wervyn Hills could then go to the DK to even thigns out, if that's okay.
Alright, then. ^^

So would you be okay if I did this to the map, then? ^
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: [DS]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Final Story[DS]

Wow, I sure missed a lot. ^^;

So is the roleplay going to open once the map is complete? o:

Also... *pokes avatar* Hey look, it's Kyosan. xD
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com