Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:41 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: Character Chat

I've got no consoles to play Generations on, unfortunately XD So, I shall have to vent by making more violent chapters >:3 *Blasted and is subsequently hurled into the atmosphere*

>.>

Nice job, Iyoku XD

I think I'm gonna have to take a cue from Skye and not even let her finish her sentences before I do that -_-

Old 06-26-2011, 02:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Torin: *shrugs at Casey and Caro* You probably don't remember because nothing around here ever makes sense for very long.

Chip: *giggles* Yeah, whatever it is we do is whatever it is that we do. XD

Stryk: *rollseyes* That makes a ton of sense.

Good luck with the whole job thing, Grassy. Maybe you'll have more than I have. >.> ..... NO ONE WANTS ME!! Dx

Holly: WEEHEEEEEE!! XD

Helio: Like she hasn't left. Annnnd it certainly didn't take long for Grassy to get impaled. ...Or Shell to be blasted. ^^'

Are you really surprised by that? >.> So who has Grassy dragged into the chat now?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:43 AM
Giratina Offline

Giratina: WAR section is up, tra la la~

Zero: ... /okay, she's definitely off her rocker now.

Caro: Yeah, you're probably right about that one... this place never made any sense. Even four years ago it never made any sense. >>

Sheridan: Four years ago? We've only been here two!

Caro: Correction: you've only been here two. B3

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Caro: Yeah, you're probably right about that one... this place never made any sense. Even four years ago it never made any sense. >>
...Has it seriously been that long already? oO' Holy crap, I feel old. And turning 20 on Thursday didn't help XD

That it didn't, Helio. And it'll be happening again if I have anything to say about it >:3

Old 06-26-2011, 04:04 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Oh boy, 'Tina's in charge of fanfic this year, should mean some interesting themes. XD
I'm running the Voice Acting event. ^^

Chip: Wow, has it really been that long? =o.O=

Stryk: Oh yeah. Time flies when you're having fun. >.> *catches Reggie trying to snip her tail feathers again* B(

Reggie: Heh...'sup? *slammed by Twister*

Augh! Now I feel bad I missed someone's birthday! >.< *runs off to make cake*

Saw that coming. XD

Helio: I really don't doubt it, Iyoku.

Torin: Although, I don't think it's only Skye. I think most of Grassy's characters have done that at one point or another. ....Nazo actually does both. He can impale or blast, I think.

Or pummel. Y'know...with the meteors.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:41 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Sigh....... It's been way to long since I've done any fan-fictioning... and I've been missing the old chaos we had in this thread, too :(

Thyme: *pats off dust* I'll say B(

What? Life's been... life. But I'm hoping I'll get some ideas flowing with this year's WAR. I'm excited for what you got in store for us, Giratina! :D

Hmm... I might... might be doing Creative Writing judging this WAR... maaaaaybe... I'm not sure, since I logged on a little too late for everything... ^^'

Aislyn: Ha, and she's nervous, of course xD

Um... yeah...

Rui: So how's every one el--*sudden coughing fit because of dust*

Old 06-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Giratina Offline

Giratina:

Zero: ... ... ... /KNOWS THAT FACE OH GOD.

Caro: Well, it was the old thread... but, er, yeah...

Casey: Wait, how come you were here before the rest of us?

Zero: Because Gira is lazy and likes to recycle characters.

Giratina: I am not recycling characters! >:U I like to watch them grow and develop That's just the way the events play out!

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
I've got no consoles to play Generations on, unfortunately XD So, I shall have to vent by making more violent chapters >:3 *Blasted and is subsequently hurled into the atmosphere*

>.>

Nice job, Iyoku XD

I think I'm gonna have to take a cue from Skye and not even let her finish her sentences before I do that -_-
FEAR MY AWESOME.

Seriously...They announced a week ago that City Escape, the very first level for Sonic from Sonic Adventure 2, is going to be re-made for Generations. THEY HAVE THE TRAM YOU SMASH THROUGH AFTER SKATEBOARDING. It stayed!

AND THE G.U.N. TRUCK RETURNS WITH FREAKING SAWBLADES.

Seriously, it's out to kill both Sonic's...It destroys the environment for poor Lil' Sonic (but it destroys itself in the end, ha ha)...Why trying to mow down/chop up Sonic himself. GOOD TIMES FOR ALL.

Who wants to bet Shadow will get his cameo at that point? I mean, it WAS the game he debuted in...

Very true, Torin and Chip. Although impaling will be replaced by "chopping", as I have decided that a battleaxe is much more suited to my style of fighting...

I figured. A spear is simply too elegant for you, Nazo. You like to bash things apart.

Says the guy who likes using a rocket launcher >.>

...I feel somewhat outdated. I don't use any weapons, or have any special powers other than running fast. Maybe I could do a magic trick or something...*Slinks off to plot*

SHELL. You never said it was your birthday. Happy belated birthday you dork XD

Gira, you have fanfiction? Funny. I'm thinking about joining WAR this year :/

XP

Cyclo: The name is Cyclo...Living tornado and all that. Yadda yadda. Grassy has an incomplete backstory for me, but basically where I come from tornadoes, and any weather system, are alive. But tornadoes are mindless killing machines that don't live long because villagers kill us.

'Course, I got a curse placed on me which gave me a conscience and restricted my powers...It's all good though. I can have some fun now, and not be killed for it. Heh, don't blame me for any holes in your car...Or house...I can't help it. I'm still a tornado, after all!

You're not very tall.

Cyclo: I can shift sizes. You're pal Aggranium...That's about the right size. I can get as big as a four story building though, but the curse doesn't let me get any bigger. I'd shake hands, but since my hands are made of lightning...It might hurt a little bit. *Grins* Just kidding! It'll tingle, but it won't hurt.

Unless I want it to, of course X3
Old 06-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

I believe it was asphaltboarding, not skateboarding XD And that's 'cause you weren't on Thursday XD

Old 06-28-2011, 09:09 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Char, you do know you don't have to be working on a fanfic atm to hang around here, right? ^^

Chip: Yeah, Kris hasn't worked on hers in over a year! *ducks water bottle* That's littering. *ducks book* See, now that's biodegradable. =^-^=

*facepalm*
*looks at Char and 'Tina* Oh, and good grief you two! Had to make the first week's themes hard, huh?

Torin: Isn't it supposed to be a challenge?

Stryk: I'm fairly sure recycling characters is using the same structure, personality and design with different names. Either that or putting one character into multiple stories that have nothing to do with one another. ... Pretty sure Grassy is guilty of that one. >.>

Oh, and speaking of the WAR... *still on that* You really joined the Armada, Grassy!?

Helio: *names off team themes* Eeveelutions, newcomers, wolves, water Pokemon, league of evil...giant sentient ships. Yeah, are you really surprised? ^^

Not entirely... >.> Well, you're still goin' down! DOWWWN!! x3

A battleaxe? *tilts head at Nazo* So you won't be throwing shards of crystals anymore?

*raises eyebrow at Sonic* Didn't everyone get whiny when they gave you a weapon? And when you had a different kind of power?

I didn't. >.>

But, you don't really count in this particular instance. ^^'

A living tornado? That's...different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
I believe it was asphaltboarding, not skateboarding XD And that's 'cause you weren't on Thursday XD
Yeah, she gave me that same excuse! *has layer cake* Here. The cake is pink and purple. ^^

Whyyyy?

Cause those were the colors in the cabinet. Duh.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

This place has been empty for a while. I like Space. Space is fun. Final frontier.

So I've been working on my book. Things are coming along well. I might even do little fan fictions taking place in the world for my own amusement and post them here.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Giratina Offline

Giratina: METAL SONIIIIC! /latches to! :D

Giratina: Also, I think it's kind of a simple theme if you think outside the box a little. Everyone seems to be thinking tree roots automatically, but they didn't look at the description~

Zero: Or maybe you're just insane.

Giratina: Well, that too.

(vpp da)
Old 06-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Aw, thanks, Kris ^^ I should hang around more often.

Thyme: Yes, you should. If you do, then at least I can do more than sit around and collect dust :P *dumps flowers all over Stryk's head*

Aislyn: Well, it's definately good to be back ^^ Hey, and it's nice to see you around, too, Metal! :D We haven't heard from you in, like, forever! Congrats on the book, too. Char's been trying to write, but...

Wes: She has the attention span of a Goldeen... -_-

What? Oh, hey! Look, a penny! :D

Wes: *facepalm*

LoL, wait till next week's theme, Kris ;D And I really like your theme this week, Giratina! :D Already working on my fan-fiction! ^^ I just hope I can get it done in time... o___o

Zayna: And then, you'll guys get to know me ;D

^ she's the main charrie---totally based off of my White Trainer xD

Old 06-30-2011, 01:58 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Geez Shell...I don't care what it's called. CITY ESCAPE WAS A FUN STAGE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THROUGH IT IN HD! XDDDD

Dammit, right in the ear >.<'

That seems to happen rather often, actually. And fyi, my full name is now Camille.

I'm innocent until proven guilty, Stryk. Hur hur XD I may wait until next week to enter, really. I'm a little swamped right now...*Must work on Doomsday because only the Prologue is down dang it*

And yes I joined the Armada. Transformers: Armada was one of my favorites...And giant talking ships is too awesome.

Mine? A talking, insane bullet train :D At least she isn't the "homicidal" insane that Skye is. *Spear'd* Son of a -*Dies*

No no, I still throw shards of crystals...But instead of a crystal spear, it will be a crystal battleaxe.

I guess...But they throw a fit if so much as a quill is out of place -.-' They whined when Shadow got a weapon, when they had wanted me to hold a gun!

Sorry Gira, I totally missed that. Yeah, I live in New Jersey now. I saw the ocean for the first time...And I couldn't help but get excited.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:08 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Reggie: Hey, Zero! Is it really insanity if she admits it? XD *whacked*

Stryk: Idiot. -.-
*looks at Thyme* Was there a reason for that?

Next week? Char, what are you planning? oO

Torin: Didn't you always have a full name, Cami?

*raises eyebrow at Grassy* What's to prove? It's all between the fic and RP sections.

Chip: And since when is Grassy innocent? XD

Ah yes, you have yet to learn that WAR TAKES OVER YOUR LIFE!! O.O
Actually, I'll be impressed if you can keep up with the WAR RP and stuff and get a fic started. Good luck there. XD

Aw c'mon, Sonic. You're too cool for weapons! x3 *huggles*