Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:00 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Character Chat

Torin: *sighs* You really don't need to panic, Kinje. Reggie's just an idiot. -_-

*is still rolling* XD

Chip: Seriously, I'd like to know what suddenly brought everyone back. =o.O=

Holly: *points at head* Maybe it was something supplemental. ^^

Helio: I think you mean subliminal.

*is running off and doesn't hear*

*tackled* Hi, Caramel. Long time no see. =^-^=

Hello there, Char. ^^

Wow, Journey. How long has that been sitting now? I dunno if I'd know where to start. ^^'
If you did restart that, you'd have to make some changes to get around the people who aren't in it anymore and possibly fast forward to get out of that cave rut.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Sorry. Caught the flu for the first time in my life - wound up throwing up for the first time too XD Flu was as bad as everyone said it is, but throwing up? Overrated.

I've been busy playing Sonic Adventure 2 again like there's no tomorrow XD

You seem to enjoy the fact you can beat the Biolizard with ease...

It gave her nightmares. In her case, revenge is a sweet thing.

Hmm...True.

Revenge is best served cold, with a side dish of pain :D

Shut up, Nazo.

Who's the one with the highly destructive powers again?

......I can't wait to kill you again.

You wish.

Men.... -.-'
Old 03-06-2011, 03:14 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

The first time? Really!? oO Ugh, whether it's overrated to some people or not, I could seriously do without it. That always scares me. >.<
Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. Sounds like you found something to keep yourself occupied while you were sick. ^^

Holly: *starts bouncing around* Revenge is cold! Revenge is cold!

Helio: I'd say she has that right.

*resting chin in hand* Why's there so many round here ready to pick a fight?

Chip: *raises paw* Oh! Oh! I know! Cause they all have bloodthirsty, rascal authors who don't give a hoot. =^-^=

Torin: You make them sound like pirates. >.>

*bounces past* ~We're really bad eggs. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!~ ^^

oO
Old 03-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Torin: *sighs* You really don't need to panic, Kinje. Reggie's just an idiot. -_-

*is still rolling* XD

Chip: Seriously, I'd like to know what suddenly brought everyone back. =o.O=

Holly: *points at head* Maybe it was something supplemental. ^^

Helio: I think you mean subliminal.

*is running off and doesn't hear*

*tackled* Hi, Caramel. Long time no see. =^-^=

Hello there, Char. ^^

Wow, Journey. How long has that been sitting now? I dunno if I'd know where to start. ^^'
If you did restart that, you'd have to make some changes to get around the people who aren't in it anymore and possibly fast forward to get out of that cave rut.
Kinje: Oh..okay. O.O

Seris: I thought scyther were supposed to be brave..

The roleplay has been sitting there for a LONG time. DX I think we could work it out if the people who still want to be a part of it (me, you, Guard, Starr, and Charmander, from what I know) just started from the cave. I think if maybe we start it off skipping ahead a little to where they're leaving the cave, it could work. And as long as the people still wanting to be a part of it are active, I think the roleplay would go just fine. ^-^

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Giratina Offline

Giratina: /screaming loudly in a corner

Zero: ... /clears throat. Well, she was supposed to come here and deliver some messages, but since Giratina appears to be in a fancoma, I've been nominated to do the honors. /pulls out list. One. Giratina expresses her extreme apologies for being a neglectful little betch and not updating Wings Have We in god knows how long. She would like to defend herself by saying that Kingdom Hearts has eaten her life, but a recent event may be bringing her back from the dead. Two... /deep breath. HAPPY BLACK AND WHITE DAY, EVERYONE. /very loud deadpan

Clyde: /filming

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 03-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Bladestrike: Um...normal, I think? I don't know...

Snowcrystal: Good. ^^

Don't worry, I won't spoil anything. XD
Sasha: That's good. *sits down*
Eh, I feel so out of touch with my characters...and everyone else's...
Thank you all for not spoiling it. ^^ I'm at chapter 35? 39? Somewhere around there, I took a break after reaching page 60-something, reading 60 thread pages in a few days took its toll, plus this morning I was too sick to do anything, luckily I'm good enough to go down the street for internet now! :D

Quote:
Yeah, I really, really want to. I think it would be great, even if it was just a few of us (you, me, Guard, and maybe any of the others who are still active and want to continue?) I need to go and find the thread again...
Yeah! I'd love to continue that, although I'd want to re-read what's happened so far or whatever. Also, what shall we do with those in the group who drop out? Gotta explain away the characters leaving or something...or myabe some be taken over? *no clue...again*

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-little-starr View Post
GUARD! *Tackle-hugs* HI!

Yuri: *Mood lifts slightly* Hi, Bladestrike!

Rikki: I'm a Rikki, Guard!

Continuing the RP would be fun, Scy! I think it's a good idea.
AHHH!!! *tries to get away, but hit before can get a foot away*
Rikki: Hey Rikk! XD

~~~

@ Grassy: First time flu? Hah! I've never had it! *suddenly drops to floor* I don't feel so well... *vomits*
@ Kris: Hey! I said that...and Scy answered...I hate being behind...
@ Giratina: Black and White day? *is total idiot* I'm guessing you mean it's being released? Sorry, I'm not up on the news much, I don't even know what's so special about it this time. DX
Zach: And you call yourself a fan!? How dare you write a fanfic but don't pay attention to the news!
Sorry! *ducks and runs off to the Google...or maybe Pe2k's main site?*
Old 03-07-2011, 03:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Stryk: Really, Kinje, you should just ignore anything Reggie says. >.>
And Seris, you really can't judge all Pokemon by what you've heard. Typhlosion are supposed to have fiery tempers, but you couldn't get Helio angry if you tried...unless you threatened someone.

Helio: Wow, I'm surprised you'd compare me. ^^

I still don't like you. >.>

*shrugs* Well, at least you're respectful about it.

Ok. Um...happy Black and White day? ^^' *not really that excited about it*

Actually Guard, with the people who won't continue, I think we'll probably just move on as if they aren't there...or like, weren't there. ^^'
Whoever stays with it, that's the group. Anyone being left behind is just left behind...I suppose.

As for taking over characters, I'm NOT going there again. Unfortunately, Gem's characters will have to be dropped cause I could barely hold them up. And I didn't really feel like I could really carry them to begin with. ^^' I don't think she'll mind anyway. Gem never really liked RPing.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:26 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike: Yeah, I guess...

Kinje: Oh, okay. O.O

Seris: It's still pathetic.

I think the characters will just be dropped out of the roleplay. We could skip ahead (and away from the annoying cave part) and just say that they split up and went some other way or something? Or, like Kris said, just pretend they weren't there. The group should just be made up of characters of those who are actively roleplaying.

I also don't think I'm going to let more people join at this point, unless I can at least be pretty sure they won't abandon it or something. Though that would be pretty hard to be sure of. =/

-My Links-
Old 03-07-2011, 11:34 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Rikki: Hi, Rikki!

Hi, Guard. ^-^

Yuri: *Runs up to Bladestrike* Hi, Bladestrike!

Bloodrose: Black and White day? What in the world is that?
Old 03-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Ok. Um...happy Black and White day? ^^' *not really that excited about it*

Actually Guard, with the people who won't continue, I think we'll probably just move on as if they aren't there...or like, weren't there. ^^'
Whoever stays with it, that's the group. Anyone being left behind is just left behind...I suppose.

As for taking over characters, I'm NOT going there again. Unfortunately, Gem's characters will have to be dropped cause I could barely hold them up. And I didn't really feel like I could really carry them to begin with. ^^' I don't think she'll mind anyway. Gem never really liked RPing.
Really? She isn't? Hm, and yeah, I like the idea...you are not there, you do not exist! xD
Zach: *pokes Guard* Hey, I'm happy to be here and all, but shouldn't you be working on my fic? You said you were going to try to get it up tomorrow!
Heh, his fic... *inside joke, very dark inside joke*

Quote:
I think the characters will just be dropped out of the roleplay. We could skip ahead (and away from the annoying cave part) and just say that they split up and went some other way or something? Or, like Kris said, just pretend they weren't there. The group should just be made up of characters of those who are actively roleplaying.

I also don't think I'm going to let more people join at this point, unless I can at least be pretty sure they won't abandon it or something. Though that would be pretty hard to be sure of. =/
Hmm, *doesn't remember a thing right this moment* I think I should go look at it, see wth was happening. The cave was annoying? Oh yeah...we were taking too long with it, wasn't it? Also, I think things should be a bit more interesting now, smaller group means quicker RP'ing and more trouble for each character. *feels evil*
Rockpaw: *laying down by other RP characters, suddenly half of them disappear* 0.0 ... What?
Relax, it's nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-little-starr View Post
Rikki: Hi, Rikki!

Hi, Guard. ^-^

Yuri: *Runs up to Bladestrike* Hi, Bladestrike!

Bloodrose: Black and White day? What in the world is that?
(*stabs memory* What is your Rikki?)
Hi! *wait, didn't I say hi already?*
@ Bloodrose: Doesn't matter, it's over now.

That reminds me, I do like what they've done with B&W different, but that doesn't mean I'm rushing to get it...yet... I think I will end up getting it eventually, maybe after I finally get up and finish Platinum and SoulSilver...
Old 03-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike: *to Yuri* Hi. o.o

Yeah, I think a smaller group will be better, and easier to keep track of. So I think just the five of us (I think there were five who still wanted to do it? May be missing someone...) would be fine.

-My Links-
Old 03-08-2011, 03:28 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Count me in, Scy!

Yuri: *Tilts her head to the side curiously* What's the matter, Bladestrike?

Rikki: I'm a Jolteon, Guard!

Bloodrose: *Shrugs* Okay.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:23 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Stryk: *rollseyes at Seris* Whatever.

Being stuck in that cave was getting kinda annoying. I can't really remember what was going at those last posts, but I think even if we went back to look, it wouldn't be worthwhile to pick that up exactly.
Probably the best thing to do would be say a little time was spent there to recover the flight from the valley (I know everyone wouldn't be recovered completely, but at least well enough to get moving) and pick up outside the swamp.

Scy, you're gonna have to be ready to make that first post and get us on our direction. XD Oh, and I dunno if Grassy will be in or not. She hasn't really been on since it was brought up. =P

Helio: Sorry, Bloodrose. Giratina was excited about Black and White day because the Unova region opened up.

Flit: Kris only likes a couple Unova Pokemon so far. And two are bugs like me! ^^

Beacon: Not really, thank goodness. One's a fire type an' the other's an electric type.

Two if you wanna be technical. Galvantula is pretty good, but it's prevo, Joltik -I'm not really caring that it's a tick- is just so cute! XD The other bug is Volcarona, which I think is just really cool. x3
I also like Blitzle, of course. I just love my electric types! *huggles Torin and Beacon*
Old 03-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike: I still can't remember things well..and I keep forgetting. DX

Blazefang: Get used to it.

Yeah, I agree about the cave thing. We can skip ahead in time a little bit. And yeah, I'll make the first post! Okay, so far, we have me, Kris, Guard, Star, and I'm pretty sure Charmander, who want to continue, and we're not sure about Grassy?

-My Links-
Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Argh! Just when everyone (including me) is coming back, parental b& is enforced ;-;

guess I won't be getting to work on that story until I get my grade up.

Mew: Sorry, guys...