Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: Character Chat

XD I will, but if you like, you can read the 'kind of a sequel' that Grassy and I have been working on. It has Iyoku in it *Prods and is blasted shortly after* x.X

Annoying >_> *Takes the fudge* Thanks, Rikki. Though I'm not sure Nazo will want me having any XD

Old 03-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
XD I will, but if you like, you can read the 'kind of a sequel' that Grassy and I have been working on. It has Iyoku in it *Prods and is blasted shortly after* x.X

Annoying >_> *Takes the fudge* Thanks, Rikki. Though I'm not sure Nazo will want me having any XD
Yay! Can has link? *too lazy to go find it doesn't have enough internet time to go looking*
Rikki: You like it?
Semi-spoiler warning? Did Rikki die yet? I don't remember other than I was planning to kill her.
Rikki: What?! You're sitting here planning my death!?
No, I'm standing here planning your death.

Michelle8936, what did I call you as nickname? I think Shell was it? Or something besides Michelle...? Oh, and your character list...I still have no clue... o0
Old 03-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

The link's in my sig, and the character lists for everyone are in the first post. And you can call me 'Michelle' or whichever, I don't really care which XD

I dunno if you did that yet though; it's been at least two years since I read your fic.

Yeah, it's pretty good. And getting killed off might be a good thing compared to what they're putting us through -_-

Old 03-02-2011, 02:06 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
The link's in my sig, and the character lists for everyone are in the first post. And you can call me 'Michelle' or whichever, I don't really care which XD

I dunno if you did that yet though; it's been at least two years since I read your fic.

Yeah, it's pretty good. And getting killed off might be a good thing compared to what they're putting us through -_-
Rikki: Guard said there'd be a happy ending, that's why I don't want to die!
I'm pretty sure I hadn't yet, because I would've updated my Character Chat characters post to say she's dead.
James: Being dead isn't all that bad...except no one can F*CKING HEAR ME!!!
Yeah James, whatever. (In white, there's my dead character speaking right there...)

I'm gonna call you Shell then, for some reason that is what has stuck in my mind... XD
Rikki: Hey Guard, remember how since you imagined us, we can read your thoughts?
F*ck.
Rikki: You were thinking about letting me live. Please? Even if you have to torture me?
Maybe...
Tammy: *vaguely wishes she was scheduled for death*

You know what that made me think of? One of my others characters has a planned death from since the beginning of their appearance, but the question really comes down to whether they will stay dead or not...I'm thinking as to which it should be, leaning towards killing them off...

*all characters run away* Great, how am I supposed to Character Chat without characters?!

EDIT: I was wondering why the name of the story sounded so familiar, turns out I was getting ready to read it, having open all pages of the story for offline reading. XD And I feel like an idiot as usual, because I failed to notice it in your siggy. Btw, what I meant mentioning your character list post, was that I saw it, and was hoping it would say what species the characters are/abilities/wahtever, but it is just their names, which I will forget anyhow, already did, because I have bad memory. Dx

Last edited by Guard13007; 03-02-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Omigosh, Guard!? What hypothetical rock did you come out from under? oO Wow, haven't seen you around here in forever. XD

What's with everyone suddenly coming out of the woodwork? =^-^=

Stryk: *rollseyes* The end is nigh.

Reggie: HOLY CRAP!! ABANDON THREAD!! *puts on helmet and life preserver* BAIL OUT!! *jumps off thread*

oO.......

NO WAY! If I'd known it would be that easy, I'd have said that sooner! XDD *rofl*

Helio: *facepaw*
Old 03-02-2011, 05:55 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Kinje: *watches Reggie* WHAT? WHAT'S GOING ON? D: *panic*

Wildflame: Hi Guard! Where are Sideswipe and Rockpaw?

Snowcrystal: Yeah, it's nice to see people and their characters coming back here!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Omigosh, Guard!? What hypothetical rock did you come out from under? oO Wow, haven't seen you around here in forever. XD

Reggie: HOLY CRAP!! ABANDON THREAD!! *puts on helmet and life preserver* BAIL OUT!! *jumps off thread*
I've been hiding under this one. Wait, no, I shouldn't tell peoples to go there...it's kind of embarrassing, especially since I suppose I'm a bit different here than there. And I really kinda hate myself for ditching this place, especially since it was the first community I ever felt accepted in...at least I came crawling back! Well, limping, I hurt my ankle the other day...

*looks at Reggie* 0o' ... ... ... HOLY CRAP YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! *abandons thread*
Zach: Wtf!? We just got here! *yanked out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Kinje: *watches Reggie* WHAT? WHAT'S GOING ON? D: *panic*

Wildflame: Hi Guard! Where are Sideswipe and Rockpaw?

Snowcrystal: Yeah, it's nice to see people and their characters coming back here!
Sasha: *flys in, sees Kinje panicking* Calm down Kinje!
(I don't know how good/bad your memory is (but I'm betting it pretty good, like most people), Lucky is the growlithe that was either just introduced or about to be... 0o)
Lucky: *walks in, looks around, sees Snowcrystal* I remember you, hi Snowcrystal!
(Does Rockpaw still have limp? *stabs memory* Work d*mn you!)
Rockpaw: *runs in* Hello! *overheard Wildflame* Over here!
Sideswipe: *walks in slowly*
I forgot, but I was gonna say something else...see what I mean about the memory?! Anyhow, oh yeah! Bye for now, don't know if I'll be able to get in here again for a few days...either be back Tuesday or sooner, hoping sooner...

EDIT: Caramel: *runs over and playfully attacks Chip* Hey Chip! ^-^

Last edited by Guard13007; 03-02-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Kinje: But...but...what's going on? D=

Bladestrike: Sasha?

Blazefang: He REMEMBERS you?

Snowcrystal: *runs up to Lucky* Hello!

Wildflame: There you are! I was wondering when you two would come in!

-My Links-
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Martet: Hey, strangers! Whoo!
Lucent: Martet, don't make a scene. We're just here to help out Tam and you know that.
Pichu: Relax, Big Bird; we can shake a few hands in the meantime, can we not?
Mph.
Rikki: Well, at any rate, hello, person who seems to share my name... and everybody else! -looks at Snowcrystal- Oh, by the way, Tam said she likes your story.
Blake: Not just her!
Gonna ask her to sign your goggles next, eh?
Lucent, come on! Oh, don't let him get you down. He's just a grump because Tam's been unloading her creative block frustrations on him.
Chrissie: And I've been hearing about Torats and various cat species for hours on end.
... Dl

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 03-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Bwah ha ha ha! Finally, I can properly control these characters! >:3 *pulls out Sora, Riku, and 15-year-old Kairi--they having strings attached to them like puppets*

Folly: o_o She's gone bloody mad!

Rui: Guess this is what happens when our author doesn't write fan-fics for a while... ^^'

Riku: When I get out of here... >.>

Sora: Sheesh, now I know how Pinnochio feels :/

LoL, so that random piece of dialogue means I've posted a new Kingom Hearts One-shot xD

Troy: *pats off dust* How long has it been since we've been active in this thread?

Wes: Too long -_-

Rui: But it hasn't been as long as THAT GUY! *points finger at Guard Pheonix Wright-style*

Thyme: OBJECTION!!!

Okay, I haven't even played that game... Where are you guys getting all that from? Anyway, nice to see you back, Guard! ^^

Thyme: Yeah, it's nice to know that you're not dead afterall xD

Old 03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Kinje: But...but...what's going on? D=

Bladestrike: Sasha?

Blazefang: He REMEMBERS you?

Snowcrystal: *runs up to Lucky* Hello!

Wildflame: There you are! I was wondering when you two would come in!
Sidewipe: Yeah, Guard's trying to find a way to bring us back since the RP we were made for died...
Ugh, I still feel almost like I killed it, being the last post and all... u.u
Sasha: *at Kinje* Don't worry, it's just the usual idiocy around here... *mutters* Some things never change... *at Bladestrike* Hi Bladestrike! How are you feeling? (And has Scy found a way to bring the character in somewhere else? *pokes*)
Lucky: How are you, Snowcrystal? (*wishes he was caught up so would know who was in what condition, don't spoil it please, hoping Stormblade is okay, but fears the worst*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
Martet: Hey, strangers! Whoo!
Lucent: Martet, don't make a scene. We're just here to help out Tam and you know that.
Pichu: Relax, Big Bird; we can shake a few hands in the meantime, can we not?
Mph.
Rikki: Well, at any rate, hello, person who seems to share my name... and everybody else! -looks at Snowcrystal- Oh, by the way, Tam said she likes your story.
Blake: Not just her!
Gonna ask her to sign your goggles next, eh?
Lucent, come on! Oh, don't let him get you down. He's just a grump because Tam's been unloading her creative block frustrations on him.
Chrissie: And I've been hearing about Torats and various cat species for hours on end.
... Dl
Tammy: *in corner resting, suddenly looks up when Rikki says Tam, then turns away with a scowl*
Rikki: Er, what? Ah, that's confusing...
Wasn't there another Rikki? Like a pikachu or something? Did I spell pikachu right? *stabs memory and runs off to play pokemon to remember stuff like that*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Troy: *pats off dust* How long has it been since we've been active in this thread?

Wes: Too long -_-

Rui: But it hasn't been as long as THAT GUY! *points finger at Guard Pheonix Wright-style*

Thyme: OBJECTION!!!

Okay, I haven't even played that game... Where are you guys getting all that from? Anyway, nice to see you back, Guard! ^^

Thyme: Yeah, it's nice to know that you're not dead afterall xD
*digs a hole and hides when Rui points at him* 0o ... u.u
*sticks head out* You thought I was dead? Reports of my death have been greatly understated...I mean exaggerated. Wait, where did I half steal that line from? I think Star Trek? Eh... *ducks back into hole*
Old 03-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Snowcrystal: *to Rikki* Really? That's great!

Spark: Hi Charmander's characters!

Nightfang: Nah, you didn't kill it. Scy wants to bring it back somehow...

Bladestrike: Um...normal, I think? I don't know... (Not yet, I want to start the roleplay again. DX Well, continue it, I mean.)

Snowcrystal: Good. ^^

Don't worry, I won't spoil anything. XD

-My Links-
Old 03-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Aislyn @ Guard: Thyme was the only one who thought that... *shakes her head at the Celebi*

Thyme: What?

Emma: Hey, Spark, how's it going? ^^ *would ask something but Guard doesn't know what's going on in the story...*

Oh, hey! That'd be awesome if you brought back that RP! :D I really didn't get a chance to use Embyr or Snowsong a lot ^^'

Man... sorry I haven't posted anything in my stories for a long time... u.u Things are just so different now...

Old 03-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Spark: Well, much better now, at least!

Yeah, I really, really want to. I think it would be great, even if it was just a few of us (you, me, Guard, and maybe any of the others who are still active and want to continue?) I need to go and find the thread again...

-My Links-
Old 03-05-2011, 06:52 PM
my-little-starr Offline

GUARD! *Tackle-hugs* HI!

Yuri: *Mood lifts slightly* Hi, Bladestrike!

Rikki: I'm a Rikki, Guard!

Continuing the RP would be fun, Scy! I think it's a good idea.