Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion
Default Re: Want A Gym?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
Mossdeep:

Gengar[Own]
Alakazam[Own]
Starmie[Own]
Exeggutor[Own]
Medicham[Own]
Metagross[Own]
Xatu[Own]
Slowbro[Own]
Hypno[Own]
Jynx[Own]

TM: Light Screen
No idea if you wanted us to repost. But I'll repost anyways.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

ragnarok0422 gets Mossdeep, Synthesis gets Vermillion, DrStubbsberg gets Dewford
Old 01-05-2011, 06:23 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I wanna challenge him for Mossdeep then? This has twice I have been overlooked. Just because no one asks me for a battle when I go on AIM. omg pisstake -_-
Old 01-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
I wanna challenge him for Mossdeep then? This has twice I have been overlooked. Just because no one asks me for a battle when I go on AIM. omg pisstake -_-
I was kicked out of my gym for the same reason. I'd like a challenge on Pewter's Gym Leader too. :D
Old 01-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
I was kicked out of my gym for the same reason. I'd like a challenge on Pewter's Gym Leader too. :D
Actually, the gym was taken from you because you didn't reply in the "Gym Rollcall" thread when it was taking place back in September, just sayin'.

Old 01-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Quote:
Yeah, what bumblebee said. However, perhaps someone should of directed it your way anyways. It's funny how no one else has posted after us though isn't it!?
Old 01-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
Yeah, what bumblebee said. However, perhaps someone should of directed it your way anyways. It's funny how no one else has posted after us though isn't it!?
Probably because most people use bmg and not pe2k.

I don't really see why either of you two are that upset to be honest. Chris, I know you're really good but your activity is so hit or miss, which is probably why you didn't get it. Rust, ..lol
Old 01-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
Actually, the gym was taken from you because you didn't reply in the "Gym Rollcall" thread when it was taking place back in September, just sayin'.
Well yeah, but I reapplied after the roll call and someone completely unqualified got it (he literally only had two mons. I have a team of fully-TM'd mons).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Which is BS, considering PE2K is where the URPG is born. Posts here should be treated with equal attention. 9_9

I'm on, I just don't go on AIM except when I (got) a challenge (which was rare, because everyone had my badge...)
Old 01-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post

I don't really see why either of you two are that upset to be honest. Chris, I know you're really good but your activity is so hit or miss, which is probably why you didn't get it. Rust, ..lol
Pretty much this. Chris, you would be a good Mossdeep leader (as you've clearly proven in the past), but I don't think you're active enough. Sorry :(

Quote:
Well yeah, but I reapplied after the roll call and someone completely unqualified got it (he literally only had two mons. I have a team of fully-TM'd mons).

Which is BS, considering PE2K is where the URPG is born. Posts here should be treated with equal attention. 9_9

I'm on, I just don't go on AIM except when I (got) a challenge (which was rare, because everyone had my badge...)
6 TMs is fully TMed? Don't make me laugh. Rust you missed rollcall twice in a row. And when you looked to see that your gym had been lost, it was a month late. You don't even check URPG. Not to mention, you don't have an account on BMG (which is crucial for being active in URPG, and essential if you want to own a gym in the first place).

And URPG was born in Yahoo groups btw.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
6 TMs is fully TMed? Don't make me laugh.
"Fully-TM'd" for someone who isn't a ref and can't afford to drop 100k on a mon. Graders don't get paid well (or often enough for that matter) for the work they do (which is why I stopped grading).

Quote:
Rust you missed rollcall twice in a row. And when you looked to see that your gym had been lost, it was a month late.
Yeah, I'm not good with roll call, okay? It's how I've lost all my gyms.

Quote:
You don't even check URPG.
When it's active and people actually POST THINGS HERE I do... 9_9 The roll call happened when I was a tad bit busy, so I hadn't been on PE2K much.

Quote:
Not to mention, you don't have an account on BMG (which is crucial for being active in URPG, and essential if you want to own a gym in the first place).
I beg to differ.

Quote:
And URPG was born in Yahoo groups btw.
You're right. I'm sorry about that.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
"Fully-TM'd" for someone who isn't a ref and can't afford to drop 100k on a mon. Graders don't get paid well (or often enough for that matter) for the work they do (which is why I stopped grading).
Have you looked at how graders get paid now? This is how I know you aren't active. They revamped how grader wages are paid, they pay much better now. And granted, the story section is a little slow right now, but just look at the salaries of some people here and here
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not good with roll call, okay? It's how I've lost all my gyms.
Maybe that should be a hint that if you want to keep a gym in URPG you need to be more active? q_q
Quote:
When it's active and people actually POST THINGS HERE I do... 9_9 The roll call happened when I was a tad bit busy, so I hadn't been on PE2K much.
Well it's pretty active on BMG, why don't you check there?
Quote:
Touche.

If you really want your gym back, then prove it. Become active, get on AIM (and actually get on AIM, and not on invisible ), and maybe I'll consider letting you challenge for your gym. But it's going to take a lot to convince me, given your history.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
Have you looked at how graders get paid now? This is how I know you aren't active. They revamped how grader wages are paid, they pay much better now. And granted, the story section is a little slow right now, but just look at the salaries of some people here and here
No, I knew about that. Those people grade like, thirty stories though and have really feaking long grades. X_X

Quote:
If you really want your gym back, then prove it. Become active, get on AIM (and actually get on AIM, and not on invisible ), and maybe I'll consider letting you challenge for your gym. But it's going to take a lot to convince me, given your history.
But that means... I have to talk to n00bs... *shudder* I seriously get like five "OMG a g-mod is on!!!1111" messages when I'm visible. X_X But, yeah, I'll do it, just not this week because I have to wrap a few things up.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:26 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Anyone can be active for a week. Just saying xD.

Also no one really cares if a "omg gmod is on."
Old 01-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Also no one really cares if a "omg gmod is on."
Believe me, they do. Though, the last time I was visible was a year ago; things may have changed. :X
Old 01-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I bet the next Psychic Gym that comes open will be never. I also have more than enough Psychic Pokemon with TMs, therefore I probably would have standed a better chance. If you was in my situation you would also get really pissed off. It has happened twice! I do not really want to bother applying 3rd time around because the results would be the same. So thats ruined my chances. Thanks a bunch Stinky my opinion of you has changed largely.

Last edited by Fossil Fusion; 01-07-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Closed Thread