Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Emily Offline

Send a message via AIM to Emily Send a message via MSN to Emily Send a message via Skype™ to Emily
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Anyone remember me...? Nope? Didn't think so okay bye.

edit: Okay well I just read back through some of my old posts and oh my goodness my behaviour was absolutely appalling. So I think I'll just never come back ever again because I'm way too embarassed like did I even have any friends? I can't even remember. Okbye.

Last edited by Emily; 12-12-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:10 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Hey guys. ;-;

I've been rather dead lately, and I could blame it on shiety internet or homework or my social life, but the truth is I just don't love the place anymore. :/ I remember when PE2K was more important than school. I'd spend HOURS Reffing battles for the ASB and posting in the DCC, making memories. But now... the desire to type 'pe2k.com' in the address bar is shrinking rapidly and has been for a while. Dunno why, or when it started, or anything. I'll miss you guys. </3 I really will. This place has been my home for almost two years, and it used to be amazing, but now it just feels like a chore, an obligation. Oh man, my eyes are watering. ;___; This is the hardest thing I've had to do in a while.

I really will miss you. All of you. Even the people I have a mutual hatred for, I'll miss you. <3

ASB PEOPLES:
****, sorry I've been such a horrible leader the past few months, you really do deserve better. If you wake up one morning and see that all battles are up-to-date with new Rounds posted, it's me trying to make amends for the months of wait I made you bloaks endure, in the old and new ASB. Harry/Sarah/Teo/Kenny/somebody, if I have a say, can you Mod Velocity? She's been trying so hard to keep the place up and running. It's the least I could do for her. Use your new powers well, my child. Star pupal. Darling friend. ;~; I forfeit all the battles I'm in, donate what little money I have (including the $10 I haven't claimed), and give away all my Pokemon aside from Lord and my beautiful starters. Anton, Szandor, LaVey, and I will never part. Never ever. <3

TSUNA/SAM/PAIR:
I'm sorry to you, too. We hardly speak anymore. </3 Sorry for rolling you a Combee during Mother's Day. And I'm sorry for being so easily annoyed with you. You're a great guy and a lovely friend. With you the best, mate. We'll always have our PokeNerd children. ♥

JUSTIN:
Hi, Twinny. <3 Stay away from those horny baby pandas, okay? ;-;

Bye, guys.

♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 12-18-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
I really will miss you. All of you. Even the people I have a mutual hatred for, I'll miss you. <3
*Tears up* That's me! ;_;
Old 12-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

See ya on Facebook, Jenn. I was thinking of leaving myself, but it's not my time.

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Izayoi View Post
I have high doubts anyone even remembers me here.

Yes, it's that stupid Sakuya fangirl.

Or Yumitchi Power and Speed.
-really late-

Hai, Poke-Sista~

You better stay active this time ^-^

(Butwelcomeback!))
Old 12-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Hey guys. ;-;

I've been rather dead lately, and I could blame it on shiety internet or homework or my social life, but the truth is I just don't love the place anymore. :/ I remember when PE2K was more important than school. I'd spend HOURS Reffing battles for the ASB and posting in the DCC, making memories. But now... the desire to type 'pe2k.com' in the address bar is shrinking rapidly and has been for a while. Dunno why, or when it started, or anything. I'll miss you guys. </3 I really will. This place has been my home for almost two years, and it used to be amazing, but now it just feels like a chore, an obligation. Oh man, my eyes are watering. ;___; This is the hardest thing I've had to do in a while.

ASB PEOPLES:
****, sorry I've been such a horrible leader the past few months, you really do deserve better. If you wake up one morning and see that all battles are up-to-date with new Rounds posted, it's me trying to make amends for the months of wait I made you bloaks endure, in the old and new ASB. Harry/Sarah/Teo/Kenny/somebody, if I have a say, can you Mod Velocity? She's been trying so hard to keep the place up and running. It's the least I could do for her. Use your new powers well, my child. Star pupal. Darling friend. ;~; I forfeit all the battles I'm in, donate what little money I have (including the $10 I haven't claimed), and give away all my Pokemon aside from Lord and my beautiful starters. Anton, Szandor, LaVey, and I will never part. Never ever. <3

TSUNA/SAM/PAIR:
I'm sorry to you, too. We hardly speak anymore. </3 Sorry for rolling you a Combee during Mother's Day. And I'm sorry for being so easily annoyed with you. You're a great guy and a lovely friend. With you the best, mate. We'll always have our PokeNerd children. ♥

JUSTIN:

Bye, guys.

♥ ♥ ♥

No! Don't go, please don't go.. ;-;
Old 12-21-2011, 11:52 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Sorry to see you go, 3m0d0ll. It's always sad when you lose the will...And yes, Pe2k isn't the same as it used to be. A lot...Slower, but talking with friends is the biggest thing I come here for (and posting stories XP).

This is really late, and I'm sorry. I don't normally check this place because I hate seeing people leave T^T

Good luck in life, and remember we'll always be willing to welcome you back! <3
Old 12-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Hey guys. ;-;

ASB PEOPLES:

TSUNA/SAM/PAIR:

JUSTIN:

Bye, guys.

♥ ♥ ♥

GAAAAAAAASP I'm not special enough to be on that list? ;_____; After all the times we--nah I won't go there.

Sorry to see you go JenJen. :( I'll miss you being around here and our shenanigans in the DCC. ;o;

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 12-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Alana Marie Offline

I have some strange desire to get back into this place. BUT I DON'T WHERE TO START BECAUSE I'M A LAZY ****.

Help.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
I have some strange desire to get back into this place. BUT I DON'T WHERE TO START BECAUSE I'M A LAZY ****.

Help.

You could join in a RP, or start by reading a fan fiction...Or come and chat in the Character Chat ('tis a little dead right now...).

The site is going through one of the "bad times" when it isn't nearly as active as it used to be. Shame, as I remember when there was always something happening when I joined...

But, yeah. RP, stories, or just talk to someone. That's always a good start.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:24 PM
mightydes Offline

Send a message via MSN to mightydes Send a message via Skype™ to mightydes

Can I qualify as returning..... again? X3

I stopped coming for a while, then I lost internet... and returned on my phone. But I only lurked since posting through a phone would just make me want to kill myself. Then I got a job and lurked through my work computer, still not wanting to post because it is slow as a Slowpoke in slowmotion when it comes to the internet.

Then I got internet back! And my own laptop! So I can actually post, and not just PM! No offense to the people I was PMing of course.

TL;DR
I'm back too! :3

Old 12-31-2011, 08:36 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

Three years... it has been three years since I last logged on to here... I have missed this place so, and everyone who I have met here. Like every hiatus of mine, this one was not permanent. The same can be said about every time I return. In any event... here I am. I will try my best to stay on here as long as I can.

I bid thee all a wonderful New Year's Eve! :)

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 12-31-2011, 10:58 AM

Welcome back, the both of you! =)
Old 01-21-2012, 04:06 AM
The Doctor Offline

Send a message via MSN to The Doctor

Woah, feels so weird to be back here after like a year or so...

So, I can probably sense that none of you remember who I am? Well, I used to be quite active two years back but I decided to take a leave from this site after I started to lose a lot of interest in the board and Pokemon in general. Main reason for this was the lack of friends I had on the site. Most of them had left the site without a trace while a few others decided to leave for good. I decided to do the same but as you can see, I'm back. I hear this board hasn't been as upbeat as before but that's fine. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things pretty quick.... so yeah. Oh, it's my birthday today... well for the next hour where I live. Oh well...

~Darkness

|Youtube Channel|URPG Stats|Doctorin' the TARDIS|
Old 01-21-2012, 08:33 AM

Welcome back and happy birthday, Darkness! Glad to see you are returning.