Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Cookie Monsta
Default Guys and Girls, i need your help!

Well there's this girl i know, i haven't seen her in person for 5yrs but we've been talking alot on facebook lately, and it was only yesterday i asked if she wants to meet up, watch a film and then catch up, but the thing she doesn't know is I like her ALOT, but i just don't know how to let her know and i can't tell if she likes me, so i'm asking you PE2K to help me with my problem, and many tips needed for Tuesday when we link up, all advice is appreciated!

-Versin

It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Guys and Girls, i need your help!

*sigh* There's been so many threads like this...

Lemme go back and find my advice from last time.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

If I were you, I'd take it slow, and show her you like her through actions, not necessarily through words. Also, ladies like it when you help them out and be there for them when they really need someone. Understand where she's coming from, try to put yourself in her shoes, and do your best to understand her personality. Buying things for her is nice, but really helping her out when she needs it is even better.

Thing is, I don't know what kind of person she is. Don't rush things, I'd say take your time and try to figure things out first.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Also, ladies like it when you help them out and be there for them when they really need someone.
Whatever you do, NEVER tell a secret to someone that a girl has confided in you. Don't put them through that. Seriously.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Whatever you do, NEVER tell a secret to someone that a girl has confided in you. Don't put them through that. Seriously.
I feel a sudden urge to apologize. Strange.

But, yeah, basically what Neo said. Just take it nice and slow, and see what happens.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 11-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
I feel a sudden urge to apologize. Strange.
Don't be daft, you weren't nearly as bad as the other guy.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Don't be daft, you weren't nearly as bad as the other guy.
My evil twin? Oh, right, right, right.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 11-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Cookie Monsta

Tombi, this may be "another one of those threads" to you, but it would mean alot to me, she isnt only beautiful but her personality is just what i look for in a girl! <3

Thanks Neo, i sent her a txt a couple days ago as one of her close friends died 3 weeks ago, i said "If you ever need a ear to confiding, a voice to advise, or even a shoulder to cry on, i'm here for you" abit over the top i think, but i'm just scared i'm gonna fial one way or another, she is kind of like a scene girl but more trendie...

It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:12 AM
Jack Of Blades Offline

One bit of advice tell her when she and you are not around your friends
Old 11-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Aspire to make Solid Snake your role model. He's a war hero, therefore you should follow his every action with regard to the one you love.

Follow her into the women's restroom, call Mei Ling (or anyone on your phone) then hang up. Then ask her random crap like her backstory, then offer her the .45 pistol that you have (because she isn't strong enough to handle a Desert Eagle). If she refuses, just accept. Then break the fourth wall, and ask "What happened to the music?!"

If she loves you after that, and/or a guy with a gas mask appears, you have succeeded, my friend!

P.S. She has a security card in her bra that's supposed to stop the nuclear warhead. Remember to pick that up first.

Last edited by Ridley; 11-19-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versin View Post
Thanks Neo, i sent her a txt a couple days ago as one of her close friends died 3 weeks ago, i said "If you ever need a ear to confiding, a voice to advise, or even a shoulder to cry on, i'm here for you" abit over the top i think, but i'm just scared i'm gonna fial one way or another, she is kind of like a scene girl but more trendie...
If she doesn't think you were making fun of her after that then you are veeeerrry lucky my friend.

I'm going to second Neo's sentiment, and add my own: be a gentleman. Hold the door for her, pay for the tickets and food, pull her chair out for her, and for the love of god man don't be obvious about it. And beyond that, absolutely 100% listen to everything she says, not just so you don't look like an idiot if you don't know what she's talking about but so you can be there for her better.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:23 AM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash

Another option is aspiring to make Mario your role model. He is a hero who knows his way around a woman who has never ceased to stop loving him.

First, wait for your girl to get kidnapped. Don't worry, it will happen. It ALWAYS happens. Next, make sure the bad guy barely gets away. Don't want her getting any ideas. Make it look convincing, but it'd be a good idea to make it look like the kidnapper used a cheap tactic. Now, this is the part where you chase after them and kick the kidnapper's ass. You save her, she gives you what you want. Easy, eh?

Sometimes she has to be kidnapped a lot before it starts to take effect. Oh, and don't let your little brother help. She doesn't like it a lot.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:03 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

To add, don't say any dude lines like: "Your really wet."(unless your at a water park) or "B**** I'm trying to eat my potpie." You know stuff like that.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 11-19-2009, 11:14 AM
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn

LMAO you guys are hilarious.

Here's one: Tell her straight up that you've been thinking of her for a while. You're glad she wants to link, let's see what happens.

Don't be a butt nut about it, but let her know you like her. Just be cool about it. Actions speak louder, but sometimes girls are stupid and need to hear it flat out. Roses are always a nice start to a date, $20 is nothing. Stay away from red though! That's passion and only acceptable for serious relationships. Yellow is friendship, but if her favourite colour is pink or blue, go with that. She'll love it. Find a nice moment, it ALWAYS happens, and tell her straight that you're into her. Maybe at the end of the night; leave the chick wanting more and a reason to talk to you soon.
Yeah, i'm diabolical. They play constant games, so play your own. At least at first.

Good luck.
I hate dating.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

Well for one you could stop soliciting help from a Pokemon forum filled with kids. It is bound to fail.

Second, shut up about it, go out, have a good time, see what happens. Then you can begin thinking about the future.

oshi... !ceman posted. Sorta has a point, except he is wrong. Keep your trap shut this go around, although the flower suggestion is a good one. Still, don't rush, what the hell is the worst that could happen if you just have a good time before moving on to more serious things? This is of course in contrast to the worst that could happen if you rush into things. Trust me that type of worst case scenario... ******* blows.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 11-20-2009 at 03:55 AM.