Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Individual RP: Luke39

OOC: Rather than be original or creative, Ima just recycle my last intro post with some alterations..

IC: A thin, strip of bent metal attached to blue Wailmer bone slings through the air in the cabin, revolving in a full circle before returning to the hand of a bored teenager and again being thrown to make yet another circle. Registration duty was boring. Ranger Sokka, currently leaning backwards in his chair, was one of the most junior Rangers and the absolute youngest, meaning he was stuck with the job all the time, and it unquestionably sucked. At most three Trainers came through the registration office a day this time of year, and there was almost always another Ranger prepped, meaning Sokka never got any of the action.

*bzzt* Ranger Sokka, pick up please. Sokka jumped at the sudden noise, snatching his boomerang out of the air and raising it like a weapon. He was glad, when he realized that it was one of his superiors over the radio, no one else was there to see him.

“Yes, hello,” Sokka replied with his finger on the intercom button. Hopefully the fact that he was being radioed meant he was needed somewhere.

*bzzt* we’ve got a Trainer out at the carts waiting to be taken over to the Great Lakes. Sokka’s eyebrows jumped and he broke out in a grin. He pre-registered and we assigned Amonea to him-, the grin faded, but she’s running late getting back with her last Trainer. It came back with a vengeance. We’d like you to run down to the carts and bring him up to Registration so he doesn’t have to wait outside. She should only be another half-hour and then we’ll have him out of your hair. Sokka scowled. Great, he was babysitting. With a sigh he reached for the button again.

“Right away sir.” Sokka hopped up, allowing the chair to fall back on all four legs, and slipped out the door into the mid-afternoon sun. He stretched as he walked down the short path to the carts and cracked his neck. When he reached the cart he was surprised to see, rather than the average 16-30 year olds the Park saw, a kid, at least three years younger than him sitting in the cart.

“Excuse me, sir?” Sokka leaned down under the cart top on the driver’s side and looked at the Trainer. “I’m Ranger Sokka. Your Ranger is running late, so…” the young Ranger was about to relay his instructions, but then on impulse he finished his sentence with “I’ve been asked to take you through instead.” Yeah, he was breaking the rules, but how was he supposed to become a great Ranger sitting on the sidelines? Sokka was going to earn their respect one way or another. "We can't actually take the cart to the Great Lakes though, really disruptive to the Pokemon, plus we're liable to get sand caught in the wheels. Come on, up this way." Sokka nodded back up the path and led the kid back up to the Outpost, where Shemo, the ever-useful wild Natu, often rested, waiting to Teleport us. I put a hand on the Trainer-Luke's-shoulder and told Shemo "The Great Lakes, please."

A few moments of twisting magical weirdness and disorientation later, Ranger and Trainer both materialized with the Psychic bird on the sands of the Great Lakes. What could only be described as a plain of sand dotted with lakes and ponds scattered as far as the eye could see. Assorted Pokemon lounged on the beach in the distance, but around Sokka and Luke they had all become startled by two humans randomly appearing near them and run off. Sokka snickered slightly, and turned to his self-taken charge.

"All right kid, Shemo is attuned to all of the Rangers so we can go wherever you want, and I'll call him when you're ready to leave. So just point where you want to go."

--------------------

Trainer Stats

Name: Luke39
Items: 8 Park Balls

Pokemon

Hardy Male Magmortar (Flame Body)
100%

Brave Male Poliwhirl (Water Absorb)
100%
Old 11-13-2009, 09:16 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39
Default Re: Individual RP: Luke39

OOC: Thanks!

As We Arrived At The Great Lakes I Watched The Beach Shimmering With Beauty With Sunlight Reflecting Of The Water, Then Ranger Sokka Asked "Where Would You Like To Go?" And I Replied In Short Time, I felt Like Going Down To The Beach, It Felt So Good To Be Here And I Wanted To Meet All New Types Of Pokemon.

As We Walked We Saw Lots Of Different Types Of Pokemon Ranging From Big To Small, I Thought This Was A Marvelous Sight.

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 11-13-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: To Change It!
Old 11-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: What part of "write as though it were an English paper" was not clear? You don't capitalize every word, you capitalize the first word of every sentence and proper nouns.

IC: Luke marveled at the sight of so many Pokemon around them, and Sokka chuckled. Such a common reaction for first timers, and yet it never stopped being amusing.

As the humans walked along the beaches the Pokemon scattered on approach, most of them not entirely used to the idea of human intruders to their realm. Others simply didn't recognize them as Luke was new and Sokka didn't come to the Lakes often, and were wary of new humans from past experience with poachers. Either way, they weren't approaching without good reason any time soon.

The Pokemon generally began edging away when they were about 6 meters from them, but one didn't move. A blue ball shape was still bouncing around as they approached, one that Sokka would have sworn was an Azurill but for the lack of a giant blue tail. As they grew closer, though, it became apparent that it was in fact an Azurill. A spindly black length of tail stuck from its backside and into the sand. Apparently it had been playing with friends who had buried the tail and then run away before it could be dug out, and now it was jumping around frenziedly in an attempt to pull it. Sokka glanced at Luke.

"Well, you're here to catch Pokemon. Here's your chance until the Pokemon warm up to us. It shouldn't be long though, so if you want to skip it we can go right ahead."

--------------------

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100%

100%
Old 11-13-2009, 11:51 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Sorry Khajmer I Have A Problem With That!

As we saw the Azurill glaring at us with its deep blue eyes I replied to Sokka "I'll take any chance I get to enjoy and I will battle the Azurill!" So I aked Sokka if I could battle the Azurill and he said that it was fine.

So I sent out my grabbed a Red & White sphere shaped ball of my belt on my jeans and threw it to the ground, and with a shimmering red glow, out came Poliwhirl ready for battle! I let the Azurill get the first move.

OOC: Just To Let You Know Khajmer That I Will Be Buying Super Balls When I Get The Money!

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 11-13-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: To Change It!
Old 11-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Well, this will be annoyingly short.

IC: Luke sent out a Poliwhirl, and seemed to allow him to sit in wait for Azurill to make the first move. Sokka snorted at this. The creature obviously wasn't looking for a fight, meaning it wouldn't make the first move if it could. And for that matter, it couldn't with its tail embedded in the sand like that. It did, however, stop its random jumping to stare at the Poliwhirl that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, its eyes quivering in terror.

--------------------

Trainer Stats

Encounters:
??? ??? Azurill <Battling>

Pokemon

100%

100%

OOC: Just to let you know your stats are locked in when you enter the Park. You can only have what items you brought with you when you entered, and the Pokemon you brought in with you as well. You can't use any moves added after entering either.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:49 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Lol!

As Poliwhirl, Sokka and I waited for Azurill to make the first move it glared at us with it's crystal blue eyes, then Poliwhirl was getting impatient and it all of a sudden used Rain Dance to see if the Azurill Would Move?

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 11-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Remember to describe your attacks, don't just say them. Also, not a glare, a quivering scared look.

IC: Luke continued making no move to attack, obviously unaware that Azurill was completely and utterly stuck, and besides that was paralyzed by fear. Fortunately, it seemed that Poliwhirl was more observant, and thus made a move on his own, presumably more out of impatience than strategy. He made several movements with his hands and a bit of foot shuffling (what Sokka supposed passed for dancing) and formed a blue ball of energy in one palm. He tossed it into the air with a flourish, sending it high into the atmosphere where it disappeared. Almost immediately thick gray clouds began to form in the sky, and a torrent of rain fell onto the head of an unfortunate Sokka, who had left his umbrella back at the Outpost.

On the plus side, it appeared that the battle was about to get interesting. Water attacks were known for becoming much stronger in the rain, and Azurill seemed to know this too. Almost as soon as the rain started falling it took in a deep breath and fired a Water Gun at the ground. The added firepower created propulsion under Azurill, enough to pull its large tail out from its sandy prison. When it landed, finally free, it glanced around but saw no safe place. The problem with living in a landscape of endless sand and water is that when you face a faster Water type running away is impossible. So instead it faced Poliwhirl down, though its lip still quivered.

It began with a quick run, twirling when it approached Poliwhirl. Its tail spun from the centripetal force, smacking the frog repeatedly in the face. It clearly didn't hurt, but at the same time it caused Poliwhirl to lower his guard slightly in a frantic struggle to get the annoying tail off of him. Satisfied, Azurill jumped back and braced for retaliation.

--------------------

Battle
Poliwhirl 100% [Defense-1]
Azurill 100%

Field Effects: Raining

Trainer Stats

Encounters:
??? ??? Azurill <Battling>

Pokemon

100%

100%

OOC: Oh, and please declare Azurill's gender, and think carefully. You can't change it later.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:07 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Ok Thanks for posting! it's been a while lol! Also Azurill is a female

As Poliwhirl's guard was going down because of Azurill constantly attacking it with it's tail, I yelled to Poliwhirl

"Poliwhirl use Water Gun!"

Poliwhirl sucked in water from it's belly and after a few seconds it's mouth was full, and when it was at bursting point Poliwhirl let out a large Water Gun. It was outstanding how powerful the attack was, it was like Poliwhirl had taken some Pokeroids? Then I yelled to Poliwhirl

"Well Done Poliwhirl!"

It turned around and looked happily at me, I was going to play this strategically. I thought the rain would be the huge advantage so I yelled

"Poliwhirl use Water Gun on the ground to lift yourslef to the rain clouds, then fire hydro Pump at the clouds!"

It was a strange idea but I thought it would work!

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 11-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Again, accurate descriptions of the attacks please. The first Water Gun was good, but the second bit, not so much.

IC: Finally Luke began taking some initiative, commanding Poliwhirl to fire a Water Gun. He launched a pressurized burst of water from the center of his stomach at Azurill, which struck her across the face heavily. It didn't do much even with the rain and the fact that Azurill still hadn't developed her Water type, but it still shocked her and made her stumble backwards. Then Luke went for something somewhat unorthodox.

Poliwhirl copied Azurill's strategy, pointing the center of his stomach at the ground and firing a powerful Water Gun. The intention was to propel himself into the clouds, something Sokka knew he could not achieve.

The Water Gun did propel Poliwhirl up some, but it was very obviously not enough to get him higher than a few feet. He was too heavy, and his Water Gun wasn't powerful enough to carry him any higher. Dejected, he fell to the ground, unable to follow his commands.

Azurill chose that moment to take advantage of Poliwhirl, charging straight at him. She was used to running on the sand, even when wet, and was able to jump easily, pointing herself straight down at her target.

--------------------

Battle
Poliwhirl 100% [Defense-1]
Azurill 73.68% <Slam>

Trainer Stats

Encounters:
??? Female Azurill <Battling>

Pokemon

100%

100%
Old 11-21-2009, 06:42 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I”ll Try

As I knew that Poliwhirl was a big pokemon and it’s Water Gun didn’t have enough strength to propel itself to the clouds, so while it was falling Azurill was charging at us to hit us with Slam. I had to think quickly, Azurill was going quickly for a pokemon it’s size, all I was thinking of was 1 tactic that would most likely fail. But I got enough confidence and told Poliwhirl

“Poliwhirl wait until Azurill is next to you then dodge out of the way and grab Azurill’s tail, then throw it into the air and use Hydro Pump!”

It was a risky move but I thought it would work, so Azurill charged not knowing what was going on, Poliwhirl then dodged Azurills Slam and jumped straight for Azurills tail and grabbed it, Azurill was squirming like a worm to get away but Poliwhirl had a tight grip. Then Poliwhirl threw Azurill up in the air and Ploiwhirl then charged up water like it was balloon and was going to pop and then in jolt, Poliwhirl had fired the large fountain of blue water into the sky where Azurill was falling and it was a direct hit on Azurill, I wanted to catch the Azurill so I grabbed one of the park balls of my jeans and threw it onto the Azurill.

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 11-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: The first, most very basic rule of RPing is: don't control what you're not allowed to control. You, as the Trainer, are not allowed to determine whether an attack hits or how the wild Pokemon reacts under any circumstances. When I said describe your attacks that didn't include whether they work or not, that's my job to determine. Same goes for your strategies, you can make an indication that your Pokemon is about to make a move but you can't say what happens in regards to the Pokemon you're battling. Don't do it again.

IC: Luke chose the moment to make a bold move, having Poliwhirl sidestep Azurill's attack at the last moment. Unfortunately, he failed to take one thing into account: Poliwhirl had greater speed, but with mastery of its tail an Azurill was practically guaranteed to be more agile. Before Poliwhirl even had a chance to move the little blue ball spun around, striking her tail into the frog's stomach. Poliwhirl stumbled back, surprised by the attack, but quickly regained his facets and released a massive torrent of water. Unfortunately he was still unbalanced, and the force sent him falling on his back, causing the Hydro Pump to go wildshot into the air.

Azurill bounced back like a little ball, seeming somewhat more sure of herself. Poliwhirl didn't seem like quite a threat anymore, something to not be afraid of. She was gaining confidence, something that could either be good or bad for Luke. The Trainer, meanwhile, took the opportunity to make a bold move and grab a Park Ball from his belt, tossing it at Azurill. It flew through the air, but only met a well timed tail swing. The force of the tail against the ball sent it sailing out over the water. Sokka cupped a hand over his eyes and watched it fly in the manner of a baseball, eventually landing a distance away.

"Tough break there Luke," he called. "Might want to damage it a bit more first!"

--------------------

Battle
Poliwhirl 48.20% [Defense-1]
Azurill 73.68%

Trainer Stats

Items: 7 Park Balls

Encounters:
??? Female Azurill <Battling>

Pokemon

100%

100%
Old 11-26-2009, 06:52 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC:Ok I'll Try

As I Watched on I was annoyed that Poliwhirl had missed it's most powerful attack, it didn't matter so much but I knew that Azurill was the faster mon with it's bouncy tail, but i thought maybe if i tried something different. I waited a few seconds to see if Azurill but it was like a telegraph pole standing still, I was wondering what was going on throught it's mind I thought it was day dreamng because it sure looked like that. So I decided to make the next move, I said to Poliwhirl,

"Poliwhirl, start running at Azurill," said Luke.

Poliwhirl started running showing no fear.

"Poliwhirl use Mind Reader on Azurill then finish it up with Body Slam" I Yelled

Knowing Poliwhirl was Brave it wasn't going to back down from trying to hit the attack.

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 12-05-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: To make it alot better!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Poliwhirl had received his commands and began running towards Azurill. As he ran, he began to focus and read Azurill's mind. Azurill was planning to bounce high to dodge Poliwhirl's move completely, but, knowing this, Poliwhirl jumped to perform a Body Slam. Azurill jumped at that moment and freaked out a bit when ishe noticed Poliwhirl had jumped too. Azurill panicked a bit and looked at Poliwhirl with her big cute glittery eyes. Poliwhirl couldn't help but think about how cute she looked and decreased the force of his Body Slam, however, it was too late and Poliwhirl impacted Azurill, sending it bouncing backwards.

Azurill stood up with a sad, almost crying, look in her eyes. She closed them tightly as strange spheres of energy began appearing around her. The spheres began spinning faster and faster until they became a beam that was fired at Poliwhirl. At that moment, the sky seemed to have become darker.

Meanwhile, a second Ranger had come running into the scene. He neared Ranger Sokka and said, "Hey, Sokka, I'm sorry to say this, but you have to go back to the office right away. There's a big pile of paper work that...well, I think you forgot, and Lady Boss might not like it if she finds out."

Sokka opened his eyes widely, looked back at Luke and said, "Eli, what about..."

Ranger Eli interrupted and said with a calm voice, "Don't worry, I'll look after this trainer. No hurry before you get in trouble."

Sokka didn't want to disturb Luke's concentration, so he just nodded at Eli and ran back to the Outpost.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Luke

Area Effects:
---Raining, Slight Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 100%
---Brave Poliwhirl (M/Water Absorb) 48.2% (Attack lowered; Poliwhirl got over the Tail Whip)

Total Items: Parkballs x7

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Azurill (F/???) 58.53% [Hidden Power]

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A
Old 12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Azurill stood up with a sad, almost crying, look in her eyes. She closed them tightly as strange spheres of energy began appearing around her. The spheres began spinning faster and faster until they became a beam that was fired at Poliwhirl. At that moment, the sky seemed to have become darker.
I was trying to focus on the match when a second Ranger had come running towards us. At least he looked like a Ranger with his uniform on. As he got closer, he began to speak.
"Hey, Sokka,” He began to say, “ I'm sorry to say this, but you have to go back to the office right away. There's a big pile of paper work that...well, I think you forgot, and Lady Boss might not like it if she finds out."
Sokka nodded and ran back to the headquarters as quickly as he could.
I turned my attention back to the battle. Poliwhirl had Body Slammed the Azurill, but he seemed to have held back a bit. The Azurill was thrown backwards. The small ball shaped Pokémon stood back up. It looked so sad, as if it was about to cry. She then closed her eyes tightly and these weird ghastly spheres formed around her. They began spinning faster and faster.

I knew it was using Hidden Power, but what element was the Hidden Power. I could only hope it was not Electric. At that moment, the spheres melded together to form a beam. Then the sky suddenly darkened as the beam was fired at the Poliwhirl. I had to do something before the beam hit.
“Use Hydro Pump at the ground to lift yourself up and then change into a Body Slam!” I called out. Poliwhirl nodded and sucked in a gulp of air as water began to form in its mouth. Then he shot the water at the ground

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 12-06-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: Advice, avoid making most of your post a repetition of the last post's events. It doesn't look good.

Thanks to Luke's quick thinking, Poliwhirl managed to fire a strong Hydro Pump attack at the ground. The Blast of water pushed Poliwhirl up and out of the way of that Hidden Power attack. Now temporarily airborn, Poliwhirl aimed at Azurill and dived down for a Body Slam attack.

Azurill panicked for a moment and not sure about what to do, she jumped forward and tried to Slam Poliwhirl back. The two Pokemon collided sending Azurill flying backwards yet again as Poliwhirl landed firmly on the ground.

Ranger Eli stood there, wanting to cheer, but he didn't know if Luke was aware of his presence, so he just waited.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Luke

Area Effects:
---Raining, Slight Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 100%
---Brave Poliwhirl (M/Water Absorb) 33.83%

Total Items: Parkballs x7

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Azurill (F/???) 30.24%