Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default burningzepp08's Art Thread :D

Burningzepp08's Art Thread

This first post will be updated with stuff I've done and some of my favorites, and yeah, i hope everyone enjoys this Back Alley Gallery (:

Some of my favorites (Click to Enlarge):

Graffiti:
Guess It
Our Eyes See...
Entitled to...
He's Red and Yellow, who???
The One Named...
Bad Intentions
JUiCE...or is it?
Even Angels Fall
Mousy

Naruto Fan Art:
Godaime Kazekage
Man and his best friend
The New Sage
KYUUBI RAAAGE
God is Pain
That One Night...
The Young Snake
The Two Frogs
RASENGAN
Rage of The Demon
The best Professor

Megaman Zero Fan Art:
Good or Evil?
Zero - Recoil
Digitally X'ed

Band Tributes:
Rapper no.1 - The Game
Profane Kiss
Deadly Cross
The Dead Virgin
Our Brother Dime
Beautiful Cristina
Angel of Deth
EZKATON
Evangelion
Tribute To Slayer
The Voice of Metal - Dio

Random:
The Boy and his Starter
Imperfect Balance
Saving the City
TAIL SHANK
true Man of Steel WIP
Snarling Sneasel WIP
Burning Gold
Son's Turn
Like Fathers Like Sons
Holder of Skulls
Childish-like Love
Cyborg Dragon
Aztec Beauty
Aztec Queen
Bumblebee Camaro
Grace of Battle
Jetfire the AWESOME
The Queen of Weather
The Lich King
Super Saiyan PUNK
Gunslinger Yoko
Devil Jin
Lacking in Skill
Samus and The Chief

Thank you everyone for viewing my stuff ^^
Remember, don't steal my art.

Last edited by burningzepp08; 02-04-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:56 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: burningzepp08's Inner Sanctum

By God. Your art ate my soul. It's SO amazing! <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm nearly speechless.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:07 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Leon View Post
By God. Your art ate my soul. It's SO amazing! <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm nearly speechless.
thank you:)
Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Today i feel like posting some old stuff from back then, its really no themed, just random stuff i felt like drawing.:)

Click To Enlarge
This art piece is probably the one im most proud of, even more pride to it, that on August 15 of 2009, i had the opportunity to give this art piece to Slayer at Mayhem Fest, i truly miss this art piece, but im also very proud that Slayer has it.:)

Click To Enlarge
I made this concept in class by just doodling and thinking about one of Kerry King's signature guitars, and this came to be. Then i colored it with prisma colors, and a couple months after that, i decided to get that as a tattoo, its still a plain tattoo, im still thinking if i should get it in the same colors as this drawing, or get it colored in black.

Click To Enlarge
GOTENKS!:) hes awesome!, i grew up watching, loving and drawing DBZ, and all that time, as much as i loved gotenks, i never ever drew him. And well, i decided to draw him!

Click To Enlarge
This is naruto all pissed off and enraged in his battle with Pein in Konoha(well, what was left of konoha)

Click To Enlarge
I remember going through his WoW book of my cousins, and i saw the lich king, i was just amazed by his detail and such, i thought it was the most awesome thing ever. So i decided to make it into an art piece, actually, a chess piece Art Piece. See..hes the king, and in chess, theres a king, so that sword is going through an icy chess board, and hes all pissed off n such.

Click To Enlarge
This was done a while back. Felt like trying out the scratch board technique, so i did. And this came out..lol, i topped it with some lead powder to give it some sort of ancient feel to it.

Last edited by burningzepp08; 11-20-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:40 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Scanned some more stuff.

Click To Enlarge
Group picture of Behemoth, Blackened Death Metal band from Poland. This portrait is from their recent album Evangelion. I thought it was real awesome how the picture was taken, and then given the effect as if it was drawn.

Click To Enlarge
Epic battle between Cell and Gohan.(only i didn't draw cell lol) Decided to draw this after seeing a wallpaper like this. I was amazed by it so decided to draw one for myself. This is Gohan doing the kamehameha with one hand because he took a hit from cell to protect Vegeta. Goku's soul seems to be with him, to guide him, to make him feel confident and powerful. Like father like son no?

Click To Enlarge
hell yeah! i cant wait for HG/SS!!!!! Anywho, this is Gold, with his Cyndaquil on his head, quilava on the side looking the same way as Gold, and Typhlosion chillin to the side with his body all around Gold. I got this image off of something similar that my friend sent me in an email.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: burningzepp08's Art thread :D

Super powerful necropost FTW!!!! :D

Stuff that I've done since:

..And here's a colored sneasel, which I'm still working on. But just like that other thing im working on, i have been going through some stuff and also being busy, sooo..yeah. I plan on finishing this because i never leave something undone, unless it's like..something gay

coloring with prisma colors
(I doubt I will ever finish that..lol i don't feel like working on it)

Well, it's done people. Added some hearts around it and they say "hate". I'm fairly "proud" of this, it's pretty cool.

Coloring done with prisma colors, purple strokes done with oil pastels. Inking done with Sakura sepia pens.

Description for this is long..soooo yeah Click here to read. lol

Description for this is long..soooo yeah Click here to read. lol

The description for this is long as well..lmao, click here to read.

ALRIGHT! It's finished!..lol
I got this pose from watching the Dragon Ball Z movie, Fusion Reborn. This one scene where Goku is fighting Janemba(demon form) and he's all beat up and posing in that pose in SS3, and i thought...hmm...I should draw it, it looks awesome. So i did(obvious..lol) and here it is.I was going to put Goku, but I'm sure that's been done before, well...more than his saiyan name, Kakarot.

I really don't have any idea of what to draw anymore..lol I might just start some sort of porfolio and stick to one theme and work around it.

Anywho, this is the evil fake copy X from the Megaman Zero series. You fight him in the end of part 1. I thought it was an amazing revamp of old X and added some cool things to him, detail-wise. Plus, come on, hes a bad guy, bad guys are awesome.

I'm still thinking of either leaving him like this, or add something else. Will prolly end up making an X piece. let's see what happens.

Inked with Prisma Color Pens

Character(c) Capcom

I asked the original artist (suzuran) for permission to draw this, and she was nice enough to let me. :) So ok, i decided to give it more of a messy look. I was thinking of not coloring it, but then, i did...Which i think its ok, it adds to the messyness, but...hmm, i guess. lol You can be the judge. It was nice to draw something that someone else drew, it's been a good while.

So...I finally finished it...This is probably the most detail I've put into a drawing, ever, or well, a lot of pen stuff. It felt good finishing this because I'm real sleepy and this means i can rest for a while. :D I say a while because i have some request drawings to work on. Anywho, I will probably enter this for that megaman zero collection contest. Hope i win something!

EDIT: Turns out i forgot about the contest lmao

I guess i "finished" it lol
A close friend of mine asked if i was going to color it, and i said..naah i don't know yet. And last night i didn't really have anything to do, so i decided to add some color to it. Gotta admit, i actually do like it colored.

Now..time to work on more drawings...yay....:(

Sketched with Sharpie brand pens
Colored with Oil Pastels

Character by Nintendo

A couple of days ago, a friend of mine gave me a canvas pad he was no longer going to use. He had only used two sheets(cloth) and gave me the rest of it, i was like...alright i guess. lol

I decided to draw my favorite rappers in this 12" x 16" canvas pad. So i started with Game. I love his rapping style, his way of switching his flow and well, he's just badass.

This was drawn for this art competition on GTS. I decided to show these kiddies that old school is the best, and how to draw for that? MOTHER ******* RED AND VENUSAUR, **** YEAH! And yeah...tagged up his name as well, RED. I know the red distracts the viewer from the drawing, but i don't give a damn..lol

© Nintendo

Man...i procrastinated so much on this one..lol Mainly because i left a small part blank for a while because I didn't know what to add(Now it's the pile of skulls with a Vulture standing over them).

I got inspiring from this from Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell album. It also symbolizes me because i used to be really into Christianity, but then around the age of 12, i just gave up. So i wanted to draw something that would really represent me. The skull behind the Angel symbolizes well, death of course, and reason i made it look like her head is going to be eaten is because it represents that time is coming, which is why her "head hasn't been eaten". The lightning is because even though I'm not a Christian or have any sort of religious, I think that if there was a God, he would be mad at me lol. The dead tree is just adding symbolism to me not believing in Christianity, the snake is the evil trying to tempt me, which works.lol The bright, alive, and tasty looking apple represents that I still feel like i do believe in something, but..i don't know what to believe. lol. Crows are there to make it look awesome, and make it look darker. The Vulture, same thing.lol He's there opening his mouth cause he's hungry lol I don't know. Any who, yeah...Added a piece here n there cause my main goal was to draw something that would be in the field of Graffiti but also make an actual image out of it, not just a piece and that's all. I think i did sort of well for my first attempt, right? lol

This was drawn and inked over with:
Prisma Color pens (005, 01, 03, 05, 08)

Credits:
Wes Benscoter

EDIT: I just noticed...the ******* scanner didn't scan the vulture's head...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Dude, I had no idea you were hiding this kind of skill. I love what you do with text. Very cool-looking
Old 08-17-2010, 07:22 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Dude, I had no idea you were hiding this kind of skill. I love what you do with text. Very cool-looking
I made this thread a long time ago. lol
I ran into it today, and I decided to update it :D

It's fullproof!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:57 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Dat bump.

I will be adding more "art" soon lol

It's fullproof!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Argh, zepp, your stuff is mental amazing. You should do some more album art, seriously.

Old 08-24-2010, 06:28 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

^ I plan to actually :) There's a few album covers that could really test me, and help me get better. And also, thanks! :)

Also! I finished this :D

I haven't uploaded it to my DeviantArt because I haven't scanned it yet..aaand My scanner isn't a bro because it broke on me, so I have to go to my cousins and scan this drawing. Comments and criticism is welcomed :)

It's fullproof!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:40 PM
neo- Offline

love your stuff dude, especially this and this

if you're doing requests (i unno if you are) could you please draw me a crobat? <3

gimme your brains, foo' >:O
Old 08-27-2010, 04:24 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo- View Post
love your stuff dude, especially this and this

if you're doing requests (i unno if you are) could you please draw me a crobat? <3

I've seen your art thread, I can see you love Crobat huh lol, If i have space to draw one, I will :)

It's fullproof!
Old 08-27-2010, 05:45 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

So, you win.

MOAR

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Pe2k's Official PokeNarutard Metalhead! He also enjoys DBZ and Megaman.

In all seriousness, though. You got talent. You got MAD SKILLZ, BRUH!

... 'nuff said?

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:35 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
So, you win.

MOAR

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Pe2k's Official PokeNarutard Metalhead! He also enjoys DBZ and Megaman.

In all seriousness, though. You got talent. You got MAD SKILLZ, BRUH!

... 'nuff said?

I'm not a Narutard....:(.....lol, Thanks for the compliments :)

It's fullproof!