Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Ken Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking What stupid thing did you do in your pokémon emerald game or when you got it?

What stupid thing did you do in your pokémon emerald game or when you got it?

Me? I got a used copy. THe guy who I bought it from had like, Rayquaza and everything. And I did not migrate the pokémon to my Platinum before I started a new game.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:57 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-
Default Re: What stupid thing did you do in your pokémon emerald game or when you got it?

In the three years I've had it it just stays on my shelf. I tried to do the cloning glitch and deleted the previous save by accident.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:27 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: What stupid thing did you do in your pokémon emerald game or when you got it?

Well.....I was at the Battle Frontier, had all three Johto starters from saving before getting one, and then when getting it, transferring it over to my Sapphire and Ruby, and then transferring two back after I got the third one, training them to lvl 100 with my other amazing Pok€mon, beating all the Battle Frontier, having a gazillion money and stuff, having a completed Pok€dex, having the National Dex, and I did all of that with no cheats. It was a clean, new, Pok€mon Emerald save file that I started when I was 3 and finished when I was 4. I did all of that in a little over a year. But being young, I didn't keep it safe. And my older brother, who let me use his Ruby for the Johto trade, was jealous of me having an Emerald from saving money, and stole it from me and deleted the save file. My poor Emerald.....

~VV~
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 AM
lu1z Offline

Why does the worst thing happens to me?

I was about to move from my house and i had all very organized for the trip but i didnt knew my Emerald wasnt there so we moved and i didnt found it and i was like crazy because of losing it. I was about to complete my National Dex of LeafGreen and i needed to do some changes from my Emerald but it wasnt possible.Till this day i have been triyng to buy a new one.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
gemini spark Offline
Amateur Trainer

when i bought emerald after 2 days it does'nt work anymore so i molten the plastic!